Taylor Swift on CSI -- FIRST LOOK

Taylor Swift on CSI -- FIRST LOOK

Taylor Swift takes on the role of Haley Jones, showing her laptop to CSI Nick Stokes (George Eads, below) in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

Haley’s family runs a seedy Las Vegas motel, where a series of murders is investigated. CSI episode “Turn, Turn, Turn” airs on Thursday, March 5. This will mark the first primetime acting gig for Taylor.

Taylor told JustJared.com last week, “I’m just absolutely enamored with CSI, I just love all the characters! One of my favorite characters is Nick and getting to do all my scenes with him was really cool. Not revealing whether I died or not, but I definitely had to run with scissors, which was interesting to film. Filming CSI was so much fun, honestly, I’ll never forget that! It’s my favorite show, and I can’t wait to see it.”

In related news, Taylor‘s May 22nd concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles sold out this morning within minutes of tickets going on sale. Her fans snapped up all of the available tickets in a record TWO minutes. TWO!!!

Also, on Sunday at the Grammys, Taylor will be performing a duet version of her song “Fifteen” with Miley Cyrus.

taylor swift csi first look 01
taylor swift csi first look 02
taylor swift csi first look 03
taylor swift csi first look 04

Photos: Monty Brinton/CBS
Posted to: CSI, Taylor Swift

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

sh elooks beautiful can’t wait for the episode

I love Taylor and Miley and JB of course

BECKY SMITH @ 02/06/2009 at 2:00 pm

Yeah I love Mr. Eads too. If he ever left the show that would be it…
Because I don’t like Lawerance Fishbourne at all.. It is like when
Liev Schrievber was on .. a big oaf of a character.. The team is
fine without him..But now you have Katherine’s daughter involved
getting her own plot line… Taylor Swift and Rumor Willis was on C.S.I
NEW YORK….It is nice to see young talent on these shows and CSI
New York just had Sean Puffy Combs too..Nick Stokes is one of the
best characters.

stella11215u488 @ 02/06/2009 at 2:09 pm

O-M-G Taylor is actually not wearing her hair in that stupid curly/wavy 80′s style. I never thought she would give up that look

She looks SO much better when she’s not all dolled up. Can’t wait 2 see this :)

she looks like a pre-teen Nicole Kidman

She is a sweet girl but I thought it was Michelle Williams at first.

Take out the F-words and I agree with you #7! I just don’t understand! Have you ever heard her sing live on the award shows?? NOT GOOD!

#6….it’s funny you say that. Taylor is touring some this summer with Keith Urban…..Nicole Kidman’s husband!

I belive that Taylor Swift may have been sent from the God’s idk though?

if the show is sold out, why can i go on the website and still get tickets?

lakers fan in boston @ 02/06/2009 at 4:59 pm

she looks really cute
i wont watch the show tho, dont like csi
sounds like an interesting plot tho

she looks amazing, great pics

BECKY SMITH @ 02/06/2009 at 5:44 pm

Why not they are both country singers.. It is great that she is opening
for him…

haha. her webpage is on MySpace!

I luv her! She’s so cool and normal. I like that she stays away from parties to keep her image. It could all be over with one picture, just ask michael phelps!

Cooooooookie @ 02/06/2009 at 7:03 pm

You know there’s something wrong with the general public when Taylor effing Swift of all the effing great people to ever perform at the Staples Center sells out in 2 f—ing dumb a– minutes.

umm..so on the show her hair is straight and brown, then black with a blonde streak, then blonde? (or whichever order)
weird.

FREJAMACARONS @ 02/07/2009 at 6:47 am

GIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A BAD SINGER, YOUR VOICE IS SO SCREECHY, IT DROVE ME INTO A SCHIZOPHRENIC STATE AND I AM NOW ON MEDICATIONS. GIRL YOU NEED TO STOP SCREECHING AND SING SOFTER, WHITE HORSE MADE ME FEE LIKE I WAS KILLED BY A FERAL HORSE THAT STOMPED ON MY HEAD.

adriannelibra @ 02/07/2009 at 11:51 am

Nick is my favorite character on CSI.

I LOVE HER! she is awesome and i swear i knew she was gonna make it really far! cant wait to watch it! they said she dies in the episode bc her onscreen mom stabs her to death with the scissors! ow! idk! thats what i heard!!!

Bridgette @ 02/27/2009 at 9:54 am

She’s not a bad singer. She’s actually really good. I can’t wait to see this episode! I love CSI.

She is not a bad singer at all. I have seen her twice in concert, she is very good! You all should not be so mean to such a sweet Girl. I will be watching his episode!

i love george eads! he has an amazing smile. and i think he will really help taylor out on her part.

EMRALD BLOSSOM @ 03/01/2009 at 2:53 pm

i love taylor swift. and I have a little sis named that she is only nine. she does sound bad but no one is perfect alot of times on stage singer do sound bad but there still good singers right. so dont judge people cause you are talking about every othe singer out there.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All