Christian Bale: Doting Dad

Christian Bale: Doting Dad

Christian Bale welcomes his daughter home with open arms on Saturday (February 7) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 35-year-old British actor was doing some household chores when his wife Sibi Blazic returned home with their daughter, who turns 4 next month.

On Friday, Bale apologized profusely for his screaming and shouting on the set of Terminator Salvation, which opens on May 22. He said, “I acted like a punk, I regret that and there is nobody that has heard that tape that has been hit harder by it than me. I make no excuses for it, it is inexcusable and I hope that is absolutely clear.”

christian bale doting dad 01
christian bale doting dad 02
christian bale doting dad 03
christian bale doting dad 04

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All
Chasemason @ 02/09/2009 at 2:25 pm

Who the bleep cares about Christian Bale or his bleeping apology? Maybe he should take some bleeping acting lessons, so he can become as adept as he is at bleep?

Well I enjoy his movies, never met him or anything and I do enjoy watching his work. I’ve collected most of the films hes made now. Got about 25/26 of them I think.

That was brutal and Bale needs help. The karma of this will bite him ultimately.

Thanks, Nora for posting a link to pictures of Christian and his daughter. There are plenty of them out there and they are easy to find. There are a lot on this site alone.

And edumacated – Wow. You do not know me at all and you look so foolish making so many assumptions. I do not idolize Christian. I do not think he is a saint but I do not think he is the devil either. I view him as very human. I made no excuses for his behavior in my post so I have no idea why your post was so angry. I am far from mindless, gullible and pathetic – thank you very much. I just do not view this as OMGOMGOMG outrageous news. I don’t find what happened to be so vile – sorry, I just don’t.

As Nora pointed out – Christian apologized 7 months ago after it happened. He and the DP went on to finish the movie without any other incidences. He apologized to the public once the tape was leaked. He has owned his behavior and has not made any excuses for it. I respect that. And I am over this story. I have no desire to judge him and get on a high horse about it.

And I do think Christian seems like a great Dad. I am not stating this as fact – hence the use of the word “seem!” I have yet to see anything that states otherwise. He seems very devoted to his family and I am not going to make assumptions and pull things out of thin air about his personal life based on the recent event.

There is no need to attack and call people names who have different views than you. Relax.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/09/2009 at 4:28 pm

he’s gonna go crazy on em =]

Yes, it’s a photo-op in response to comments about his behavior that was recently revealed. No big deal, they’re nice pictures. That’s not to say he doesn’t love and enjoy his family. It’s just that he’s obviously capable of uncontrollable anger, and because of that, I hope he seeks out help and doesn’t continue to blame it on “having a bad day.”

Mariana brazilian girl @ 02/09/2009 at 8:17 pm

“He apologized. Now leave him alone and let him live in peace with his beautiful family.”
I agree with you, Cat #19.

Yes, I am a BIG Christian Bale fan, and yes, he tries to keep his daughter out of the press, and Yes, there are one or two other photos of her. And YES, his photo was taken out walking two weeks ago before this whole brouhaha, and yes, it’s likely the press is hanging out front of his home on account of the audio tape. So No, I don’t believe it was staged.
Leave the man alone! I think he’s great! I’m still behind him 100%!

He’s an absolute loser. Either he’s got anger control problems or an arrogant brat. Take your pick!

I too think he has anger control problems and may need some help on that front. Also,has anyone notice him and wife always wear either black or dark colors,that’s a sign of depression or unhappiness. I knew someone like that once that only dark cloths. Found out later she was unhappy about something and after getting help stopped wearing such dark and gloomy colors. Obvisouly something’s not right.

Blago stole from me @ 02/10/2009 at 2:21 am

#110…be careful about your analysis about wearing black, dark colors and depression, you know. I mean, really, if any of Angie’s fans hear ya, they’ll tear your eyes out and eat them for brunch. I’m just sayin…

Hey Dorothy, post says pictures are from February 7. So are you saying they dug up weeks old pictures to post about what a good dad he is? Either way, it’s an attempt to show him in a better light, which is what he needs right now.

ILoveVelvetGoldmine @ 02/10/2009 at 2:12 pm

Keep going Christian, I will always be a fan…

It’s funny how now he’s trying to be all nice after the whole “36 F-words” incident.

Edumacated… you have no idea what the f*** you’re talking about. And if you knew anything about what “goes on behind the camera,” you’d know it is flat out UNHEARD of for a DP to walk onto a set during a take. I have been in the business for almost two decades, worked on some of the sh***iest films and TV shows, with everything from Emmy-nominated crew to inexperienced newbies, and never ONCE has a DP ruined a shot. It doesn’t happen. I’m not saying this DP is the devil himself, but he screwed up in a major way, broke his actor’s concentration – - which you NEVER EVER do if you’re a professional – - and that actor simply blew up, had a bad moment. …for which he apologized. Bale doesn’t owe YOU or anyone in the public ANYthing. If you can’t stand it, don’t see T4. Don’t give Bale’s projects financial support. There are PLENTY of people who will, because he is simply the best. The best. Deal. Stop being a whiney b****. And by the way, photo op?? The picture was snapped of Bale and his family IN HIS OWN DRIVEWAY, you d***. How dare you. WhoTF do you people think you are??

Who ever doesn’t believe this is a photo op is really naive!!! Christian Bale has NEVER allowed photos of his daughter. In fact, nobody really knows her name, not even the baby blogs. When the family travels the girl is usually way in back of he and his wife, with her nanny. I challenge any of you to find more than one or two photos of that girl on the Internet!!
——————————————–
geez you guys, how pathetic. this is so wrong. just because you never paid any attention to the baby photos does not mean that they don’t exist! DUH! see for yourself, i’ve seen pictures of his daughter no older than a few months old, WAY before this whole “incident” happened. “I don’t see it, so I refuse to acknowledge it”. you so sound like the guy Stephen Colbert constantly tries to parody. lol.

gabriela brito @ 07/22/2009 at 5:29 pm

amo o christian bale adoro ele demais otimo ator se ele bater no papa eu não vou esta nem ai pra isso beijo te amo chis

love it love Christian Bale too great actor if he hits the pope I will not this thing or i love you kiss Chisa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All