Rihanna & Chris Brown: Grammy Greats

Rihanna & Chris Brown: Grammy Greats

Rihanna (in Gucci) puts her arm around her man, Chris Brown at the 2009 GRAMMY Salute To Industry Icons honoring Clive Davis at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday (February 7) in Beverly Hills, Calif. 35+ pics inside…

The couple will be performing TONIGHT at the Grammys. Also set to perform are Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Kayne West, Estelle, Adele, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jennifer Hudson, the Jonas Brothers, Kid Rock, Lil Wayne, Paul McCartney (with special guest drummer Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters), Katy Perry, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Radiohead, T.I., Justin Timberlake, U2, Carrie Underwood, Jay-Z, and Kanye West.

rihanna chris brown grammys 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

don'tcare.. @ 02/08/2009 at 12:53 pm

okay I know most people just love her&
think she’s gorgeous. Right here&most
of her pictures she looks hideous
She’s trying way too hard to stand out
that she just blends right in.

she looks PRETTY!!
love her and chriiss!!!!!!!

vanessajonas @ 02/08/2009 at 12:56 pm

ew her booobs!

Cute girl. Bad look. :-(

her boobs want to pop out.
yuck!

stella11215u488 @ 02/08/2009 at 12:59 pm

omg I agree #1. She is butt ugly, she looks like a man, she has a huge forehead, she has chunky legs, shes 800 ft tall, and she has a biotchh attitude along with a horrible voice! gross

lol@ Chris Brown eyeballing Rihanna’s boobs. They do look like they’re going to pop out and the whole outfit is pretty tacky.

TRANNY-HANNA NEEDS A NEW DOCTOR.

HE/SHE NEEDS TO FIX HER FRANKENHEAD AND TAKE OUT THE MELON IMPLANTS.

Please get it together, Rihanna.
Put on some lipstick and pull up your gown!

the most beautiful couple on the planet

She does look like a man there with very big tits!

stella11215u488 is really ugly and rihanna is a beautiful woman

i looooove ehr she’s soooo cute and i wish i had her eyes and her skin !

she’s Baaaad i LOVE HER SO MUCH even if i hate chris !

Rihanna’s was the worst look of the night. Please post the Jennifer Hudson pics. She looked beautiful and classy.

Grammy has gone to the dogs. Look at that lineup. This was the only award show I use to look forward to. They use to recognize people with talent. Those days are over.

Also, people, coming on here and making fun of this no talent chick isn’t going to make her fade away. It only makes her a hit on this site. See her posts and let them be, it’s the only way to get rid of her. Stop keywording her on search engines, stop buying her compost music. Why make fun of her? It’s not going to make her go away. It’s not.

I do not think stella11215u488 is more beautiful than rihanna

The resemblance to Dionne Warwick is uncanny.

riri is really beautiful, I love her dress

seabreeze @ 02/08/2009 at 1:14 pm

Why is everyone so down on Jessica Simpson but they say nothing about Rihanna?

beautiful, the person who will say the opposite is jealous and ugly

HOTTEST CHICK IN THE GAME !!!!!!

love you rih

CUTE couple! I wish was as rich as Rihanna; she is gorgeous. I hope she wins an award tonight.

tigerlily @ 02/08/2009 at 1:15 pm

Super bad, bad look. Her forehead is eating her face.

I like rihanna is a beautiful woman

She should not wear her hair like that, she has a thick neck and large forehead. It makes her look masculine.

Her poor boobs. That looks painful!

they are beautiful chrihanna

Rihanna used to look so cute. Now when she goes to events, it seems like she does her best to look like a tranny.

rihanna is beautiful

Rihanna just keeps getting uglier and uglier.
Poor Chris. You know he’ll dump her ass soon and get a real woman.

stella11215u488 @ 02/08/2009 at 1:24 pm

I will glady sent you haters a picture of what I look like so you can compare Rihanna and I…since everyone is saying im ugly, haha

Some girls can really rock the short hair, Rihanna is not one of them. She is not a good looking woman except for maybe her eyes.

BAMS I think you’re ugly, jealous, you find work because you are ugly

I hope she wins an award tonight , she’s hot as always and i love her gucci dress !!!!!

she’s so hot !

it is truly beautiful

Truth is... @ 02/08/2009 at 1:34 pm

lmao @ Rihanna’s fan calling people he/she can’t see ugly. At least the people posting here can see what Rihanna looks like and yes, Rihanna and her dress both look ugly. Hope she gets it together for tonight.

she’s beautiful and i like her dress

I do not understand people if you do not like not posting the comments, if you do that means you love them
I love me rihanna and Chris Brown

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/08/2009 at 1:37 pm

lame couple.

Is Chris Brown up for a Grammy? If not, he should be, his song is the best song of the year by far. He is the new Usher. Go Chris!!!

Looks like Rihanna’s going bald.

beautiful rihanna

Rhianna you so beautiful I love your gown, I’m not like how your breast look in the gown.. other wise gorgeous

check out my site… BTW love DISTURBIA!!!

shes beautiful…so is her BF

MILEY CYRUS on the other hand is looking pretty raw, especially in pic 7

..yuck

rihanna is a beautiful woman, Ella has a beautiful body and several girls are jealous of her, plus Chris has really lucky

The dress is way too tight around her bust and she has a serious case of CONEHEAD going on. Her boyfriend looks underdressed from what they’ve shown.

rihanna ur boobs r poppin out
please have a lil class gurl

rihanna ur boobs r poppin out
please have a lil class gurl

Ewwwwwwwwwww her boobs. Looks painful.

all u haters can suck my **** !
she is so much more classy and fabulous than you and it KILLS you .

Who would want to look like Rihanna right now? She looks like a guy in those photos. She should grow her hair out again. She was so cute when she had that bob cut.

yall riri looks super…i love her outfit…but yeah her boobs r popping out!’

but in music vids r’nt girls alwayz showin off their boobs…so shut up!!!!!!!

jeez
it annoys me 2 c ppl makin comments like dat
and plus she doesnt care what yall think..she still makin money…

yall riri looks super…i love her outfit…but yeah her boobs r popping out!’

but in music vids r’nt girls alwayz showin off their boobs…so shut up!!!!!!!

jeez
it annoys me 2 c ppl makin comments like dat
and plus she doesnt care what yall think..she still makin money…

Rihanna is prettier on a long hair. I hate her hair now!

The Jakes @ 02/08/2009 at 3:41 pm

56/57 – Busted! Stop spamming cause people don’t like your idol. Yeah, her boobs are busting out but she’s not in a music video. She’s at a tribute to an icon in the music industry. Rihanna needs to learn to have some class and stop dressing like a hooker!

The Jakes @ 02/08/2009 at 3:43 pm

I feel for the girl though cause she hardly has any hair left and I don’t think it’s of her own doing. It seems to be falling out.

On this my 62nd comment on this board – let it be known that despite all the negativity and hating going on RIHANNA IS THE MOST GORGEOUS LADY AROUND RIGHT NOW. I AM GLAD SHE IS SMILING AND HAPPY TO BE WITH HER MAN CHRIS BROWN – VERY BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.

She has very NICE CLEAN SKIN, GLOWING WITH BEAUTY, NICE TEETH WITH A NICE SMILE, LOOKS GREAT IN EVERYTHING SHE WEARS WHETHER SHE IS DRESSED UP OR DRESSED DOWN, A CUTE ACCENT, A UNIQUE VOICE – AND DOES NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT HALF YOU HATERS ON HERE.

LOVE YOU RIHANNA – KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
LOVE YOU RIHANNA – KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
LOVE YOU RIHANNA – KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
LOVE YOU RIHANNA – KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I agree with most of the posts here, she does look like a man. There is nothing attractive about her. She has a bad ass attitude along with hte fact that she cant sing. She tries to be all that but shes a cheap rip off of Beyonce ( who is a cheap rip off of Aalyhah and J lo)

That is the height of ignorance – the truth usually hurts especially when you cannot contribute any positivity to anything.

RIHANNA EAT THEIR HEARTS OUT – THEY CAN’T TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU SWEETIE!

wow jayne, you need to pay attention in class. i haven’t seen english this bad for a long time.

Look at the expression on Chris Brown’s face. He looks like he’s trying to keep from laughing when looking at Rihanna’s ugly stripper tits. Even he knows she looks ridiculous.

LOL @ jayne
it’s a shame when people can tell what color you are just by looking the stuff you type.

Looking at the way Rhianna like to smoosh her boobs up all the time makes mine feel sore. She needs to treat them nicer.

@lola and jolly – you got my point because you read my comment – that is most important. Everything else is irrelevant.

Apparently it got under your skin which seems to be very thin.

Rihanna is still gorgeous regardless to what you two have to say.

yikes.
a) chris looks like such a diva. it’s pretty funny acctually.
b) ouch! her boobs look like they’re super squished! :( painful look!

Does this girl not own a mirror? How could she leave the house looking like that?

Wow I made a comment this morning #20 CHECK OUT tmz police investigating Chris Brown for assault

Ok so it looks like they have pulled out of the Grammys…My friend told me he beat her up bad.

OMG #20 you weren’t lying! I thought you were kidding!

I kinda figured that because nobody made a comment about it. It was hard to believe but she did text me at 5 in the morning had to be true. She just text me right now again they are saying shes in the hospital

Rihanna is bruised up, and Chris is in trouble with police. Now, I wonder if that really was a “cold sore” she had. OMG.

How does a p*ssy like Chris Brown beat anyone up?

Whoa, that’s effed up then.

[:( wrote:
So I got a text message from my friend this morning at 5:00 am. She is married to a cop she said her husband got a domestic violence call chris brown beating up on Rhianna I text her back yeah right. She said Rhianna said it was not the first time….I don’t buy it…who knows..]

Wow I guess that was true….

#20 was unfortunately right. I’m surprised, usually people in the comments claiming to have “inside information” like that are making crap up.

: ( you are on the money. . .You broke this story 7 1/2 hours before any news website did. . .I’m impressed!

He looks stoned as hell. i bet he’s done it before. I’ve lost all respect for him. And this is coming from a HUGE fan. This is even more sad considering that his dad abused his mom.

omggg, it wasn’t his Dad. I think it was either his stepfather or mother’s boyfriend. He said he and his mother were victims of domestic violence from the time he was 7 to the time he was 13 from someone who wasn’t his biological father. Maybe this is truly a sad lesson that we, as guardians of our children, need to watch who we have around them, because it can be an even greater impact than we even realize.

#84 it’s funny you say that the police did find a joint in his car

Those poor titties.

Sad to think that behind that pretty smile is someone who might be abused. It’s just a reminder that we have to be vigilant with our friends. Just because they seem fine doesn’t mean that it’s impossible that ugly things are going on at home.

Random dude @ 02/08/2009 at 11:39 pm

Y’all are really hating on Rihanna…i do agree w/ ppl saying that they liked her better when she first came out. Dont think she looks like a tranny (still a member of the I-Wanna-Bang-Rihanna Club). That dress does look like it is killing any feeling in her chest (would be a little sexier if it wasnt as tight up there). Apparently she was able to drive the wholesome chris brown to become a wife beater lol (domestic violence isnt funny though)

THE WEST 3 @ 02/09/2009 at 3:31 am

Rihanna you look very beautiful…. There are times you’ll get the hate but you are a sweet young lady.

I see a lot of haters are on here. Some probably butt ugly, short, and fat as hell with no sense of style, but baby phat, sean john, target, kohls (ghetto fashonistas). Rihanna is gorgeous and is always classy.

dERON kING @ 02/09/2009 at 5:26 am

YO, I HATE PHUCKIN BLACK CHICKENS. UGLY ASS, JEALOUS, BLACK NIGGA ******* TALKING ABOUT RIRI. THAT GIRL IS TALL, LIGHT SKIN, GORGEOUS EYES AND HOT AS PHUCKIN’ HELL. YOU HEFFERS MAD CAUSE YALL UGLY AS *****. YO MAN WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THIS FINE ASS WOMAN ANYDAY. YALL WISH YOU CAN BE THIS HOT!!!! THATS WHY I DON’T ***** WIT BLACK, UGLY, JEALOUS, NIGGA *******. THIS HERE IS THE HOTTEST ***** IN TOWN! **** YOU BLACK ****** HOES!!!!

Her boobs aren’t even big there jus smashed up in dat tight a$$ dress…but I think they make an ok couple she’s pretty I jus don’t like her hair I liked it better when she had the bob hair cut…and chris brown is gettin a little fat tho…

The squished t!t look is not good!!!! Yuck

I feel for this girl but she is neither gorgeous or classy. Her style is low rent – remember her Mr. T get up? – and makes “baby phat, sean john, target, kohls (ghetto fashonistas)” look classy in comparison.

Why is everybody hatin on her. She is so pretty and yall know when you are by yourself you sing her songs. Some are hatin because they wish chris was loving them. As katt williams says everybody needs haters

What it seem like to me is that basically everyone who commented on this page is either jealous or obssessed with Rhianna. Yea her boobs are popping out and she has really short hair (which she def can pull off) but honestly she doesnt look like a tranny she is actually very pretty, way prettier than half the ppl that left comments I bet. And of course she seems like shes trying too hard she HAS to try hard or ppl will talk **** about her being lazy. How would you react to ppl constently following you around with cameras posting your pics on web-sites so other ppl can bad mouth you. Get a grip ppl live your own lives and stop worrying about what celebs wear to grammy awards, they dont care about you (besides the money you spend on movies) so y do you care SO MUCH about them.

:( aka #20 you definitely broke the news about the incsident between chris and rihanna! Did you hear anything new about this??

Rihanna ,,,,esos perros no cambian nunca ,,,,solo niña mia dejalo ….y se feliz

I never found Chris Brown attractive so please don’t use that excuse. Rihanna is a terrible singer and she looks silly in that dress, but I feel sorry for her. No one deserves to be hit. Poor thing. I hope she leaves Chris and presses charges!

Holy Boobies..cover those up!

LAMETRESS LASHAY JONES @ 02/11/2009 at 3:49 pm

Rihanna and Chris is the **** whoever thinks the opposite can eat a box of bullets r should i say get famous like them HATERS

Hahahahahaha chris brown probably beat her from “wall to wall” cuz she was probably being “unfaithful”

i think rihanna is beautiful.and her singing is awesome,but the boob thing is just 2 much!

wow,i bet all u ppl trashing riri feel dum! and i use to luv cb………………….now he’s NOTHING! my school had put up a poster of cb (for the ‘Got Milk’ thing)…wen they took it down the next day i knew somthin wuz wrong.

# 106, I’ve always found Rihanna kinda masculine looking and not much a singer, but I do agree Chris Brown is an *******. I hope he does jail time.

How could he just because he wanted to marry her.

You can’t deny Rihanna is a beautiful woman and no1 has the right to slate any human beings looks. Which one of you out their is flawless and perfect?! I don’t think so!!!

We should all stop buying Chris brown’s music and have nothing to do with, I hope he finds it impossible to date another lady ( who in the right mind would want ot dat ehim after this)

CHRIS BROWN IS SOOOOOO CUTEEEE. How he ended up with Rihanna, only god knows.

# 109 – Please stop applying your opinion as fact. It’s not; it’s subjective. A lot of people simply don’t find Rihanna that attractive and their opinion is just as valid.

On the issue of Chris Brown, he never really interested me and after what he’s done, I won’t be buying any of his albums.

I hate you Chris Brow, Rihanna you is beutiful, I love you rihanna <3

@:(:

OMG #20, you broke the story even before the news did. Whats scary is that you mention the part about her saying it wasnt the first time….which means its TRUE that he has been beating on her.

manze i can hate how much love rihanna shes
so beautyful lady i wish i could be there.

looking nice x