Miranda Kerr: 2Day is the Greatest

Miranda Kerr: 2Day is the Greatest

Miranda Kerr looks flawless per usual as she leaves 2Day FM radio station after an interview in Sydney, Australia on Tuesday (February 10).

On Monday, the 25-year-old Aussie model was joined down under by her boyfriend, Orlando Bloom. Later tonight, the couple is expected to attend the David Jones winter collection launch. (Kerr is the fashion ambassador for the brand.)

We hope 2Day asked Miranda what she and Orly will be doing together for Valentine’s Day on Saturday!

miranda kerr 2day radio interview 01
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 02
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 03
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 04
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 05
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 06
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 07
miranda kerr 2day radio interview 08

Seraphina @ 02/09/2009 at 6:58 pm

Great body, but sometimes looks like a moon pie face

OMG I want this outfit!

She looks tired.
I guess that she stayed up late welcoming ;) Orli to Oz.

allspice30 @ 02/09/2009 at 7:31 pm

She looks great! Hope they have a wonderful V-Day together!!

lovely lovely ~~~

Godnotagain @ 02/09/2009 at 8:06 pm

She must pay you an awful lot JJ!

I love her new xoxo ad…

lakers fan in boston @ 02/09/2009 at 8:30 pm

damn!!!!
those legs r freaking killers, so damn sexy!!!
lucky ******* orlando!!
she is seriously started 2 become my 2nd fav VS model, ale is losing it
seriously she is really cute and those legs r just omg!!!

Miranda and doutzen are my fave models, but doutzy should really be careful about her weight.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G legs!!!!!

my favorite model!!!
she’s beyond gorgeous and so down to earth.
and #10 your just jealous that she’s pretty and makes millions each year. all she wants is a family. she doesn’t care about fame. so shut up.

Why is miranda getting fatter lately.. or maybe just my observation, it’s evident in her face and legs.

No. No. No.
You are supposed to say how skinny and anorexic she looks. It’s NEXT week that you are supposed to post how fat she is getting. Come on hatrez. You need to make sure you read your newsletter.
See, #10 was able to copy and paste properly from our generic insults page. Although the page that she quoted will need to be retired for rotation. It has gotten a bit old and thin. We will have to have people copy and paste more from the ‘she’s not famous’ or ‘she’s so ugly’ pages until that one is repaired. We wouldn’t want anyone to start calling us predictable, now would we?

NO WAY, there are definitely better PROSTITUTES, folks!!

the shiznack @ 02/09/2009 at 11:09 pm

jam @ 02/09/2009 at 9:32 pm

==========================================================

Miranda is way out of Doutzen’s league

Doutzen is an actual supermodel who works for the top fashion houses and gets her face on the front covers

it should be Miranda’s weight not Doutzen

skinny fat who cares. she still looks like she was beat with a stick. no diet will ever change that.

Doutzen is gorgeous, and a great model. But if she gains much more weight, she is going to eat herself out of a career.
Miranda is gorgeous, too. Very exotic looking with her large eyes and tanned skin.
I like them both.

Oh man I wish knew she was going to be on there, I would have turned on the radio to hear her.

Miranda looks gorgeous!

Just so you haters don’t feel too bad/ jealous about her life: Despite her model card stating she is 5’9″, an insider secret is she’s only 5’7.5″, hence her always being seen in high heels, boots and wedges.

She’s still stunning, though! x

Reps can lie about a lot of things, but they can’t lie about measurements on a show card.
The designers rely on that info when casting their shows. The stats have to be correct,
She is seen in high heels because they show off her legs, and they look great with clothes, not because she is covering for her lack of height.

you obviously know nothing about the industry. ;)
miranda is only 5’7.5″ and everyone in the industry knows it. Yes, the bust, waist and hip measurements need to be correct, but ask any model and they will tell you that popular print and campaign models like Miranda can get away with adding a few inches to their heights. her dedication to yoga has lengthened her body a bit, but she is not 5’9″ without heels.

she also has a prominent small scar on her chin (under her lip), and a white-ink tattoo on her arm. she’s not perfect and has never claimed to be. but she is still drop-dead gorgeous. :)

She looks amazing haters fin something to do with your time you are pathetic GET OUT MORE

I have no words to describe her beauty she is the best model right now

Her thighs look borderline anorexic.. That’s what you get when gaining weight and then loosing it again for a show.

She had better legs before. Somethingi s happening to her legs.Her highs are not sexy any more, they are anorexic. And her knees are too prominent and all bones.

****. theres no difference between model and *****, they both sell their body for money.

There is an enormous difference. A model in her underwear isn’t giving more of her body than you or me in a bikini at the beach.

miranda kerr looks goregous. i love her legs. makes me wanna go workout and then show off my skinny legs too! u don’t need to be pear-shaped to be a model, as i’ve noticed so often with actors and models.
IN RESPONSE TO:
“hmm @ 02/09/2009 at 9:12 pm Note to self, to make it in the world, strip at the drop of a hat, stick my ass out, play with my hair, flirt with anything in pants, smile, wink and act coy and sweet, all the while cheating on all my boyfriends, while I keep trading up, Find has been Hollywood heartthrob and hook up, catch him with my willingness to do ANYTHING he wants in bed, after all it all washes off later. Damn, still can’t get any really great modeling gigs. But I have some money and fame, so I am living the life. Fifty years later Miranda Kerr who? Woman who attended college, finds a great answer to child care for working women, creates happier better educated and cared for children. Fifty years later her name is in history books.”
i could understand where you’re coming from. i could agree with you on that. if u want fame and fortune… and don’t have the money, right support, or brains… u could succumb to that. apparently, u only need looks to be in this business… or any business for that matter.
i c so many QUALITY people get passed up on offers, simply because of unconscious prejudgment on their looks. but then again, look at shia labeouf.

oh, and i like kerr’s style in these photos. very nice!

She’s not pretty enough for Orly at all!

Again, I guess I’m in the minority. I personally find her attractive. She may not photograph well in every single picture I’ve seen, but then again, no model does. The best shots and the best angles for each girl are usually used. Physical features I like best on her: her legs and full lips and smile. I don’t always agree with her fashion sense, and I think she would benefit from learning a few more poses, but I think she’s an attractive woman. I thought Kate was attractive, too, so I understand Orlando’s taste in women.

@29
I respectfully disagree. Models earn a living with their bodies by wearing garments, make up, accessories, etc, provided by manufacturers, and they are paid to help manufacturers of those products sell and move those products. That does NOT mean they’re paid for sex, which is what prostitutes are paid for. Yes, some of them do sleep with clients for work, but you’ll find that in many industries, including the acting field.

@ 24
what is a white ink tattoo?
I’ve never noticed a scar, I’ll have to look.
I think Miranda is beautiful, she has a unique look.

it’s a tattoo, but it’s entirely in white so it isn’t as noticable as say, a black or green or blue tattoo. it’s the same kind Linday Lohan has on her wrist. ( the media thought she was cutting, but it was actually a white-ink tattoo.)

here are a few pictures of miranda’s scar. it’s noticable in basically all pictures of her, if you know where to look. (under her lip).

no-makeup:

makeup:

when i find the picture of her white-ink tattoo i’ll post it too. :)

I
LOVE
MIRANDA
KERR

i love miranda so so so much. she is my style icon! i can’t wait for her book to come out – i want to be just like her! i met her in new york in 2007 in the beatrice inn and she was the nicest and most beautiful woman i have ever met in my life. i wish her all the success in the world.

Yeah, I met Miranda recently in LA and she is soooo nice! She was wearing no make-up and still looked like a million bucks. I think she was with her brother, and a few people recognized her. She talked to everyone with a smile, posed for everyone’s photos, etc. No attitude, just a warm presonality. She really is a down-to-earth young lady. Since she is so beautiful, successful, rich and in the fashion industry of all places, you’d think she would be stuck up, bitchy or think she was better than everyone. But she is so sweeet and unaffected! She really is one of a kind! :) I love the way she is such a good girl for a model – you never hear in bad stories about tantrums, drugs or eating disorders – she is the epitome of health and class. She is a true role-model. :)

thanks lola @ 02/12/2009 at 11:23 pm

for answering my question about the white tattoo.

Miranda’s lovely and I do see the scar now that you showed me.

It doesn’t matter – scars build character . Ask Orlando…lol

yeah, it just proves that no-one is perfect. we should embrace individuality and know that beauty has no limits. :)