Taylor Swift - "White Horse" Music Video

Taylor Swift -

Taylor Swift new “White Horse” music video was released on Saturday, but watch it below if you missed it!

It features One Tree Hill star Stephen Colletti as Taylor‘s love interest. The video was directed by Trey Fanjoy, who worked with Taylor previously on videos including “Love Story” and “Teardrops on My Guitar.”

“White Horse” is the second single from Taylor’s new CD, Fearless. Taylor also performed another track from the album, “Fifteen”, at the Grammys on Sunday night.

Taylor Swift – “White Horse” Music Video

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i love this! haha

Taylor and Stephen were great in this vidoe! Trey is a fantastic director and this is one of my favorite songs off of Fearless.

Jared you have to post about Chris Brown and Rihanna! Tmz has the newest scoop. Apparently she is the one who filed the charge against him using her real name, Robyn. Plus there is somthing about a deadly weapon, and if he is charged with a deadly weapon its automatic 3 years in prison!

Lindsay kate @ 02/09/2009 at 12:40 pm

remember stephen colletti is also the guy from laguna beach <3
Love tay– she is tay-licious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay kate @ 02/09/2009 at 12:42 pm

whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttttttt about chris brown and rihanna?

Jennifer W @ 02/09/2009 at 12:46 pm

i love this song and the video is amazing.

Sorry Miley, but Taylor stole all your talent and dignity at the Grammy’s!

Absoultely amziing ,this is my favorite by taylor swift
i <3 taylor swift :)

I am not a fan…I said that in a good way (I am in my mid 30′s, I listen to a different music) But I have to say this girl is talented in her writting and I think a lot of teens can easily relate to her songs.

#3…Go back to TMZ, no weapon involved..It was the procedure to fill several charges.

Rihanna had bruises and bites mark…strange!!!!
I say wait and see. My two cents, lovers fight and my bet on Rihanna attacking him and Chris fhighting her off!!!!!

LOVE THIS SONG!
BEST SONG OF HERS YET BUT THE VIDEO ISN’T AS GREAT AS LOVE STORY!
MEET THE NEW SINGER OF THE FUTURE!

brilliant. i love it. taylor is so adorable. :)

The dialogue sucks, but the video is alright.

The White Horse Video by taylor Swift. Loved it.

i wasn’t a huge fan of the song,
but the video kind of changed my mind
it was a good video :)
stephen is adorable.

I’m not a fan either but this girl is so talented!

stephen is hot, that’s it.

Meriiiiii @ 02/09/2009 at 5:00 pm

YUCK!
Like seriously ,she needs to stop singing about the same things over and over again!

i loveeeee it. [[:
&stephen makes the video much better.!
he’s a cutieee.

JJ you should write more about stephen!

<33

I agree #7! Taylor should’ve sung by herself last night!

i love how she screams at 3:08.
i was laughing so hard. lol.

Stephen Colletti is gorgeous! They both look awesome in this video!!

antonella @ 02/09/2009 at 7:05 pm

SUCH A GODDESS

lakers fan in boston @ 02/09/2009 at 8:09 pm

wow i love her
she always sounds so wonderful, love her music =]
she did great at the grammy’s as well
the video itself is pretty nice

Rachellelala @ 02/09/2009 at 8:33 pm

I like it! This is a very vulnerable piece. Good for her!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All