Tue, 10 February 2009 at 5:30 pm
Eliza Dushku Covers Maxim Magazine
- Eliza Dushku is TV’s sexiest spy.
- Isla Fisher is a ball of sunshine.
- Olga Kurylenko covers Elle France.
- 50 Cent is ready to sign up for RuPaul‘s drag race.
- Paula Abdul‘s a toddler.
- Sharon Stone has a snake around her neck.
- Katy Perry is in a washboard abs sandwich.
- Lily Allen takes over the big apple.
- Ugly Betty is blinding us.
- Sharon Osbourne is a plastic surgeon’s best friend?
- Tonight at 9PM, MTV will debut T.I.’s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go, which chronicles the rapper’s attempts to help others avoid the mistakes he’s made in the past. T.I. tells the AP that while he’s still a month away from serving a year in jail, he’s already learned his lesson and at this point is just looking forward to putting the past behind him.
- Nick Cannon has been tapped to host America’s Got Talent, replacing Jerry Springer.
- Helena Christensen poses pantless with Gossip Girl bad boy Ed Westwick for a sultry spread in the upcoming issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
- Last but not least, I want to apologize for the post about the altercation between Chris Brown and Rihanna, which has since been removed. It was not my intention to trivialize the situation. I wish Rihanna the best and look forward to seeing her back better than ever!
Like Just Jared on Facebook