Miranda Kerr: Sass & Bide Babe

Miranda Kerr: Sass & Bide Babe

Miranda Kerr showcases a design by Sass & Bide on the catwalk during the David Jones Autumn/Winter 09 Season Launch at the Hordern Pavilion on Wednesday (February 11) in Sydney, Australia.

No sign of boyfriend Orlando Bloom anywhere! Hiding backstage, perhaps?

When asked what she’s doing for Valentine’s Day, Miranda said coyly,”Who knows? I don’t know. I don’t know where I’m going to be on Valentine’s Day. I have not thought that far ahead.”

25+ pictures inside of Sass & Bide babe Miranda Kerr

miranda kerr sass and bide 25
miranda kerr sass and bide 26
miranda kerr sass and bide 27
miranda kerr sass and bide 28

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

The galleries are being fixed right now, sorry guys!

so she doesn’t think 2 or 3 days in advance? hmmmm she’s really gotten quite the big head since dating Orlando….I really use to like her until her ego grew to be bigger than the runway she’s walking on.

andamentothat @ 02/10/2009 at 11:31 pm

love the green dress.

Thanks for the explanation, Jared.

@#2
A lot of people don’t think very far ahead, and many people don’t plan their weekends far in advance. Everyone is different. If Miranda did have definite plans and if she hared them, she’d get criticized for that. If she has plans and says so, but doesn’t reveal them with specifics, she’ll be accused of being coy. She can’t win on this one. I personally hope that she and Orlando do something quiet and private together, but I have the feeling the paparazzi (and possibly Wire Image) will be invited. Whatever their relationship is, I wish them a Happy Valentines Day.

Miranda Kerr & Jessica Szohr have really strange faces, from some angles they are gorgeous yet at any other angle they look hideous. I think it’s something to do with their face shapes.

Orlando was there at the show, in the front row, blowing kisses, but left for home as soon as the show finished, according to this:

i hope to have a career like her some day.
she’s so amazing & down to earth!
and about the planning ahead..obviously she’s not going to reveal what her plans are for valentine’s day..that’s kind of private.

So gorgeous!

And he brought her flowers. That was a nice gesture. According to some of these incoming articles, she claims that he’s never seen her on the catwalk. If true, then he never attended a VS fashion show, contrary to what many seem to believe. I guess they met at some kind of after party, then. He looks sweet partly hidden behind the flowers.

I have heard that he was backstage, and at the afterparty for the VS shows, but never sat out front and watched her on the runway.
That was sweet that he sat with his arm around her Grandmother.
Thanks for the article.
Those flowers are gorgeous, BTW.

beautiful... @ 02/11/2009 at 1:09 am

She looks stunning, so sweet that Orlando blew her kisses!!

@ deja vu2 @ 02/11/2009 at 1:24 am

your recent comments concerning Orlando and Miranda have seemed to change somewhat ……

just wondering why?

that is very sweet, if he really was there sitting out front…..

But then again he is known for being thoughtful.

When it says “left for home” wonder where that could be?

I know that he is suppose to be back in L.A. next week for the Global Green Party on Feb 19th, I believe. Why would he race home so soon.
He could still stay for Valentine’s Weekend and make it back in time to do the party, unless he still had filming to do for Sympathy for Delicious.

The way she is starting to talk about him lately, sounds more like brother and sister love, not romantic…..or at least not what we are used to hearing from her concerning him.

If I’m not mistaken he also gave flowers to his sister Sam after one of her performances on stage in London…..very sweet indeed.

Just do not see a romance there anymore ….. maybe there was a possibility of one ….. but now it seems although just as sweet ….. not a madly in love type of romance …… I’m sure he is very proud of her, but I’m wondering if maybe the “lap dance” turned him off.

He just strikes me as the type of guy to use flowers to say, “I care about you, just not in the romantic way.” not sure why.

Well whatever happens, I still wish them all the best, whether they end up good friends, or more.

@ deja vu2 @ 02/11/2009 at 1:26 am

I don’t hate either of them. Nor am I jealous.

Just wondering why the sudden change in your posts

She looks... @ 02/11/2009 at 1:30 am

love-a-ly! And, quite happy – but she has every reason to be.

What a great couple – glad they were together at this great event for her!

What beautiful babies they’re going to make – watch out Brad & Angie!

Woo-Hoo

She looks... @ 02/11/2009 at 1:30 am

love-a-ly! And, quite happy – but she has every reason to be.

What a great couple – glad they were together at this great event for her!

What beautiful babies they’re going to make – watch out Brad & Angie!

Woo-Hoo

Those dresses she’s modeling are so, so cute.

I used to hate Miranda’s face, but with this much makeup she looks great.

I think that in this case “home”, meant that he went back to the hotel. I’m sure that he will stay at least through Valentine’s Day, unless he is due back on set earlier. He is listed as going to the Global Green event every year, as is every other board member (Leo, Kate, etc.), but they rarely actually attend. They help sponsor the event, but aren’t required to be there.
And I don’t see how flying 14 hours to be with your girlfriend on Valentine’s Day is NOT romantic. And blowing kisses, while slightly sappy, is definitely romantic.
And any time a stage is involved, be it acting or modeling, you send flowers for good luck. These are what these flowers were for, but I’m sure that he has sent her flowers with romantic meanings as well. We know that he buys her jewelry. Very expensive jewelry, at that. And as someone pointed out in the previous thread, she is wearing a new ring. A sparkly new ring. There is definitely romance there. I don’t know if it is “madly in love type of romance “, but it is there.
Who knows where this relationship will end up. But he is evidently happy being with her.

they are so cute! she has an engagement ring from him, which she never wears in public.

I’d f*** this chick in a heartbeat! :)

She seems very sweet and has a great body, but I do not get her success as a model. There is something about her face that is very un-model like to me.

I think she’s got a cute face, but I don’t find her beautiful or gorgeous. Her head is too round. I don’t know – maybe she’s really tall, and therefore a model??

beautiful, happy that Orlando was there for her

All the dresses look incredible Miranda is beautiful

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All