Miranda Kerr: Sass & Bide Babe

Miranda Kerr: Sass & Bide Babe

Miranda Kerr showcases a design by Sass & Bide on the catwalk during the David Jones Autumn/Winter 09 Season Launch at the Hordern Pavilion on Wednesday (February 11) in Sydney, Australia.

No sign of boyfriend Orlando Bloom anywhere! Hiding backstage, perhaps?

When asked what she’s doing for Valentine’s Day, Miranda said coyly,”Who knows? I don’t know. I don’t know where I’m going to be on Valentine’s Day. I have not thought that far ahead.”

25+ pictures inside of Sass & Bide babe Miranda Kerr

miranda kerr sass and bide 24
miranda kerr sass and bide 25
miranda kerr sass and bide 26
miranda kerr sass and bide 27
miranda kerr sass and bide 28

Ethan Miller/Getty

The galleries are being fixed right now, sorry guys!

so she doesn’t think 2 or 3 days in advance? hmmmm she’s really gotten quite the big head since dating Orlando….I really use to like her until her ego grew to be bigger than the runway she’s walking on.

andamentothat @ 02/10/2009 at 11:31 pm

love the green dress.

Thanks for the explanation, Jared.

@#2
A lot of people don’t think very far ahead, and many people don’t plan their weekends far in advance. Everyone is different. If Miranda did have definite plans and if she hared them, she’d get criticized for that. If she has plans and says so, but doesn’t reveal them with specifics, she’ll be accused of being coy. She can’t win on this one. I personally hope that she and Orlando do something quiet and private together, but I have the feeling the paparazzi (and possibly Wire Image) will be invited. Whatever their relationship is, I wish them a Happy Valentines Day.

Miranda Kerr & Jessica Szohr have really strange faces, from some angles they are gorgeous yet at any other angle they look hideous. I think it’s something to do with their face shapes.

Orlando was there at the show, in the front row, blowing kisses, but left for home as soon as the show finished, according to this:

i hope to have a career like her some day.
she’s so amazing & down to earth!
and about the planning ahead..obviously she’s not going to reveal what her plans are for valentine’s day..that’s kind of private.

So gorgeous!

And he brought her flowers. That was a nice gesture. According to some of these incoming articles, she claims that he’s never seen her on the catwalk. If true, then he never attended a VS fashion show, contrary to what many seem to believe. I guess they met at some kind of after party, then. He looks sweet partly hidden behind the flowers.

I have heard that he was backstage, and at the afterparty for the VS shows, but never sat out front and watched her on the runway.
That was sweet that he sat with his arm around her Grandmother.
Thanks for the article.
Those flowers are gorgeous, BTW.

beautiful... @ 02/11/2009 at 1:09 am

She looks stunning, so sweet that Orlando blew her kisses!!

@ deja vu2 @ 02/11/2009 at 1:24 am

your recent comments concerning Orlando and Miranda have seemed to change somewhat ……

just wondering why?

that is very sweet, if he really was there sitting out front…..

But then again he is known for being thoughtful.

When it says “left for home” wonder where that could be?

I know that he is suppose to be back in L.A. next week for the Global Green Party on Feb 19th, I believe. Why would he race home so soon.
He could still stay for Valentine’s Weekend and make it back in time to do the party, unless he still had filming to do for Sympathy for Delicious.

The way she is starting to talk about him lately, sounds more like brother and sister love, not romantic…..or at least not what we are used to hearing from her concerning him.

If I’m not mistaken he also gave flowers to his sister Sam after one of her performances on stage in London…..very sweet indeed.

Just do not see a romance there anymore ….. maybe there was a possibility of one ….. but now it seems although just as sweet ….. not a madly in love type of romance …… I’m sure he is very proud of her, but I’m wondering if maybe the “lap dance” turned him off.

He just strikes me as the type of guy to use flowers to say, “I care about you, just not in the romantic way.” not sure why.

Well whatever happens, I still wish them all the best, whether they end up good friends, or more.

@ deja vu2 @ 02/11/2009 at 1:26 am

I don’t hate either of them. Nor am I jealous.

Just wondering why the sudden change in your posts

She looks... @ 02/11/2009 at 1:30 am

love-a-ly! And, quite happy – but she has every reason to be.

What a great couple – glad they were together at this great event for her!

What beautiful babies they’re going to make – watch out Brad & Angie!

Woo-Hoo

She looks... @ 02/11/2009 at 1:30 am

love-a-ly! And, quite happy – but she has every reason to be.

What a great couple – glad they were together at this great event for her!

What beautiful babies they’re going to make – watch out Brad & Angie!

Woo-Hoo

Those dresses she’s modeling are so, so cute.

I used to hate Miranda’s face, but with this much makeup she looks great.

I think that in this case “home”, meant that he went back to the hotel. I’m sure that he will stay at least through Valentine’s Day, unless he is due back on set earlier. He is listed as going to the Global Green event every year, as is every other board member (Leo, Kate, etc.), but they rarely actually attend. They help sponsor the event, but aren’t required to be there.
And I don’t see how flying 14 hours to be with your girlfriend on Valentine’s Day is NOT romantic. And blowing kisses, while slightly sappy, is definitely romantic.
And any time a stage is involved, be it acting or modeling, you send flowers for good luck. These are what these flowers were for, but I’m sure that he has sent her flowers with romantic meanings as well. We know that he buys her jewelry. Very expensive jewelry, at that. And as someone pointed out in the previous thread, she is wearing a new ring. A sparkly new ring. There is definitely romance there. I don’t know if it is “madly in love type of romance “, but it is there.
Who knows where this relationship will end up. But he is evidently happy being with her.

they are so cute! she has an engagement ring from him, which she never wears in public.

I’d f*** this chick in a heartbeat! :)

She seems very sweet and has a great body, but I do not get her success as a model. There is something about her face that is very un-model like to me.

I think she’s got a cute face, but I don’t find her beautiful or gorgeous. Her head is too round. I don’t know – maybe she’s really tall, and therefore a model??

beautiful, happy that Orlando was there for her

All the dresses look incredible Miranda is beautiful

i hope she die sooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 is not her dressss.She is only a puppppppppppppet

FREJAMACARONS @ 02/11/2009 at 7:11 am

girl you are such a d grade model, you cant even model. You werent even famous before victorias secrets. you just modeled for betsey johnson and one other designer, and that was it. YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IN FASHION MODELING. You are only going to be a catalogue model. FACE IT GIRLFRIEND!

Her boy-friend is orlando bloom?
I guess her name related to this ******* says it all, folks!!

I don’t understand why Miranda became a model with this face. She is so ugly. The head, the nose, the cheeks, the chin. The whole Make Up make it a bit easier to look at her. Without it she looks awful.
I hope Orlando will be dating another girl soon. Miranda doesn’t suits him.

Such vile nastiness. Remember karma, people. Karma. Especially you, “James”.
And @27….
With VS, she doesn’t need to be a “fashion model”. VS will make her rich and famous. She doesn’t need to do 200 runway shows a year, anymore to make a living.
She just shot a new commercial for VS, which we should be seeing very soon.

“We know that he buys her jewelry. Very expensive jewelry, at that. And as someone pointed out in the previous thread, she is wearing a new ring. A sparkly new ring.”

We? What We?

I don’t know that he is the one buying her jewelry, she has enough money to buy it for herself, maybe she likes jewelry?

Not everyone does like jewelry. I enjoy looking at it, but wearing it, no thank you. But to each his own.

Just because she has new jewelry on does not mean that he is the one that bought it for her. Her family could have as well.

Even if he was the one that bought it for her, like I said, maybe she likes it.

I do wish them all the best, but jewelry does not necessarily make one romantic, thoughtful maybe, if he knows what she likes. That is always important. If you know what makes another person smile, and you are able to give them whatever it is, that is what makes it romantic.

If a guy were to give me jewelry, I would not automatically assume it was romantic, since I do not like jewelry.

To me just spending time with someone is enough, having that memory in my mind is more valuable to me than any piece of jewelry. No matter how “expensive” it is.

Hugs always last longer than Gemstones. Well at least for me.

Like I said, I do not hate either one of them, nor am I jealous. I would not want all the things that he supposedly has bought her. I would want someone who knows what I need, not what someone else would want.

I just dont like when others say, “It’s only romantic when jewelry is involved, or any type of gift.”

Gifts mean nothing without love attatched to them. Which is why I do not like “Gifts” even if they were from my soul mate.

To me that feels like an insult, not a romantic gesture.

It’s the other person saying, “Here, sorry I can’t be there for you, I hope this “gift” will make up for me not being there to hold you.”

It doesn’t! But having the memory of them holding me and spending time with me, at one point in my life, does. Then I could go for days and weeks, even longer, if we at least had that memory together. To me, that’s being in love. Not going to see someone just because a calendar says that it’s Valentine’s Day.

What is romantic to one person, can be an insult to another.

I do wish them all the best!

marvelous... @ 02/11/2009 at 8:58 am

..she looks great and they both seem happy with where they are.

Good for them!

Shame on to some who are wishing others ill thoughts like death…

Miranda looked good on the show.

Just heard some info that Miranda had stomach problems during the show and constantly farted! glad I wasn’t following her down the runway! LOL

shes gorgeouss

LolaSvelt @ 02/11/2009 at 2:15 pm

She models such cheap and fugly clothes.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/11/2009 at 4:22 pm

damn she has been looking sexy lately!!
i didnt like some of the outfits but most were really sexy
i love that short dress, those legs r like omg!!!!
they made her wear way 2 much makeup, she doesnt even look good =[
i still love u miranda!!

Has anyone seen those photos of Miranda’s brother? he has a big fat moon face just like her, plus a greasy sweaty face and dripping wet armpits ewww! clean yourself up mate!

So orlando bloom attended the fashion show in sidney. Was it again a showmance or a support to his gf?

Goodluck to both of them…

I guess she finally persuaded him to pay attention to her. It took him almost two years to show up? What a tool. And how desperate is she for putting up with that. Both losers.

He has “shown up” at a lot of her shows and shoots to support her. This is just the first time that he actually sat in the audience.
And @39
If it was for a “showmance”, why did he go out of his way to avoid the photographers? He went there to support his girl. Plain and simple.

Why is it hard for some people to believe that they have a relationship or happy with each other?

If the reports were true that orlando was with miranda’s grandmother and tried to be invisible during the show, it’s good of him to support his gf and didn’t try to steal the attention, after all it’s his gf show.

There is only one very grainy photo of him during the show. It is at an angle, and you can only see a bit of his face, but it is definitely him. Those cheekbones are a dead giveaway. And it looks like he does have his right arm around Grand Mum. You can see part of a man’s hand on her shoulder, and it is either Orlando’s thumb, or the man behind her is grabbing her. My bet is that it’s Orlando’s. ;)
So he did go to the show to suport her, and he did it without fanfare.

can't handle the truth @ 02/12/2009 at 3:31 am

The Delphi loonies really are crazy,

they keep saying it’s a showmance because Orlando needs publicity, which is utterly ridiculous as he is already world famous and goes out of his way to avoid the press,

then they say David Jones is paying him, yet completely ignoring that he is worth millions, he hasn’t talked to the press, took his seat at the last moment and left straight after, hardly the attitude of someone being paid appearance money,

the simple fact is they are jealous that Miranda is his girlfriend, they can’t handle that they have a serious relationship and are happy……so instead they make all these elaborate theories………poor sad fangirls!!

I totally agree with you..

Something is really crazy about their relationship.
If it is love and love is the reason that OB came to join MK in Sydney and to support her on the show, why didn’t we see any photo from that event? Why he escaped before the show ended? Why was he hiding himself with the flowers while entering the same car with Miranda? Why he never wants to make photo with her? Only paps made their photos together, and Bloom seemed pissed off on all photos. Couples in love do photos together. If she is his gf , and it looks like she is, what is the problem? Everybody knows that they are together. Why is he behaving like they are not the couple, he is constantly in a sort of denial. Even celebrity couples are behaving normal when they are in the long term relationship- they are human like all of us. Being in love is good , and if they hug or kiss each other in public, it is normal. Even celebrity couples are going together to the events, making photos together. Bloom is doing completely opposite . It is hard to understand. Is he more “celebrity” than other celebrities? I don’t think so. Does he think that confessing his love for MK will make him less desirable for his fans? Because they will stop being fans after he get married?! I don’t understand the concept of all that. It is beyond just protecting privacy. It is paranoid hiding and very strange for the person who is exposed by his public profession- he is an actor. Everything is more understandable if he is not in love with Miranda. But, if all that is just show for fame, money and popularity, both of them are pathetic fame whores and liars. What do you think- which option would fans prefer? Actor in true love and relationship with the supermodel or liar and pretender in the showmance?

“What do you think- which option would fans prefer? Actor in true love and relationship with the supermodel or liar and pretender in the showmance?”

I would rather he be Honest with himself.

If he was really in love with her, why didn’t he stick around. The look on her face when she had the flowers in her hand, did not look like someone who was happy that her boyfriend was there to see her.

Something does feel a bit off.

I would not call this relationship a showmance however.

I think that maybe he had wanted to see if there was a relationship there, and he only sees her as sister. I can tell he does care about her, but ever since the pics in Venice of him kissing her and all that, he has not done that since.

I think maybe he was checking to see if that was the way he felt about her, and even though he may not be romantically in love with her, he does care about her, and would support her, the same way he would support the rest of his family.

Something tells me he takes his friendships with people very seriously, and would be there for them, no matter what.

After almost two years, if it hasn’t developed into a romantic relationship, it is highly unlikely it will.

That does not mean I’m happy about it. I do hope he finds that special someone soon. It does not matter what she does for a living, or if she is in the business.

I can tell that he does care about her very much. I think maybe he is realizing that he should just let her go for a bit, so they both can be free, in case that special someone does come along for either of them.

And if he does let her go, who knows. Maybe after being apart, they would feel that they want to be together. Difficult to say when you are standing in the middle of the situation. Sometimes you need to step back and see if it is where you really want to be.

Nothing wrong with that. If she is the one, then that’s great. But I think the only way he would find out for sure, is if they spend some time apart for a while, to see if they really miss each other. You can’t tell that unless you do that.

karibikqueen @ 02/12/2009 at 6:17 am

@47
yes,it is true what you say.I think the same and i don´t understand it too.

I think you have lost the plot, you are judging a whole relationship from some photos taken in a split second…….you don’t them or what goes on in their private lives so how in the hell could possibly know what they think or feel……so stop pretending otherwise!!

karibikqueen @ 02/12/2009 at 6:47 am

Look this Photos

They looks like Brother and Sister

I like the change of atmosphere in this particular thread. OB fans seem to be a little subtle in making nasty comments. That’s a good sign which can lead to acceptance lol. Like what some say, OB and MK are the only ones who see what their relationship is like and no amount of speculations or nasty comments can alter of what’s going on in their relationship.

karibikqueen
Thanks for the photos.
They do not look like happy couple- just two people lost in their own minds, or worries. They both look sad- look closer to their eyes. Very far from what you expect from the successful , good looking, rich and very much in love couple. Yes, they remind me on sad and lost brother and sister. You can feel complete lack of love chemistry.

Sooo, if they are caught hugging and kissing (Venice) it is an act. And if they aren’t hugging and kissing, they aren’t in a real relationship.
And..
If he has his picture taken with her at an event (the races) he is being paid to be there, but if he doesn’t have his picture taken, he is still being paid to be there.
OK, as long as we know the rules. *rollseyes*
And #47 and 48, et al…
What do you expect them to do in public? He flew to Oz to be with her, doesn’t that say something about their relationship? Do you expect him to pin her to the wall in the airport and ravish her to prove his feelings for her? Oh, but then people would talk about how little respect he has for her for touching her in public (Venice again).
Whatever they do, it “proves” something. It is just ridiculous.

I’ve just seen the short interview of orlando for the telethon raising fund in melbourne, there he mentioned that the reason why he’s in OZ is to visit his gf for the valentines and his only affinity to OZ is his gf.

Can some still call that a fake or showmance? But everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

PS Hope someone can post that interview!!!

Miranda should visit the doctor. She doesn’t look healthy. She is too skinny, and only because she has round face it is not so obvious and visible. But body and especially legs show the real situation. She reminds me on the victims in the concentration camps. Even size zero is too big for her – look at her empty trousers on the airport photos.

@ 55 from 48 @ 02/12/2009 at 8:23 am

Is this the Interview you are referring to …..

Yes, that is very sweet.

Like I said, I never thought it was a showmance! But this telethon was not about whether or not Orlando is really in love with his girl friend was it?

He wanted to be there for her and for the people of Australia. He would never humiliate her on a public telethon like you seem to imply that we wish he would.

My question is, why would it take a disaster like the horrible one that has happened down there, for him to say anything.

My heart goes out to the people affected by the fires down there. I know what it’s like to have them up here too. I’ve contracted asthma because of fires like the ones they have experienced down there.

Maybe you should tell that to orlando also lol…

Maybe orlando prefers his girlfriends to be really skinny lol…

The way he avoided pictures in the show, wasting the best chance ever to ‘pimp his showmance’ is a checkmate to the haters and their conspiracy theories.

“conspiracy theories” and seeing people for just regular people and not celebrities are two different things.

There may be some fans who do have an unhealthy obsession with Orlando and believe that if he just wasn’t with Miranda they would have a chance to be with him.

Odds are those same girls think the same thing about other guys who are not celebrities.

This is not a game of chess, and Orlando is not a door prize!

He is a just a regular person, with feelings and emotions, like anyone else.

The only thing some of us “haters” as you seem to think we are question is why does he cover up his feelings so much for so long?

He just does not seem very comfortable being photographed by paparazzi whether he is with a girlfriend or not.

I cannot speak for everyone, but speaking from personal experience, I get nervous just going out in public myself, and I’m not a celebrity. But if I had that special someone with me, and I felt that he and I were the only two people around, then nothing else would matter.

Orlando only focuses on the paparazzi, especially when he is with a girlfriend.

I see him as just a regular person, not a celebrity. So like anyone else, at least, in my opinion, if he really was comfortable with her then he would never notice them. And that would be great.

But his timidness always increases whenever they are just trying to walk around together.

If he doesn’t know they are there, then he seems okay with her. But that does not mean that they are romantically involved either.

The only people who really know their true feelings for each other is them.

I do not like those calling them a showmance.

But I also do not like it when someone notices that he is uncomfortable, and they think the only reason why we would feel that way is because we wish we could be with him.

Maybe we genuinely care about him, so what. That does not make a person a stalker.

Just because he is a celebrity does not make him any different than anyone else. We may not know him or her personally, but we may have personally known other people who have experienced similar emotions, and we wish that we could be there as a friend for either Orlando or Miranda.

That does not make us stalkers. At least we see them as regular people and not idols to be worshiped. That’s a stalker!

Do you think they really care or know if you are cheering them on?

No more than they would if they knew that some of us wish we could call them our real friends someday, for no other reason, than we wish to get to know them as regular people, which is what they are.

Not so we could be famous.

I wouldn’t be surprised if miranda got pregnant anytime soon.. lol

For sure, she’ll be the happiest girl especially if bloom is the father.

I admire miranda for keeping her body almost the same as to when she was just starting out. Not all models can do that and maintain a slim figure.

Awww, he was really sweet on the TV interview.
He seems embarassed by all of the attention that his being there is generating.

Orlando said on national tv, that Miranda is his girlfriend and he came to see her for Valentines day and that she has his HEART…..I think
that well and truly tells everybody just how he feels about her, he didn’t have to say a word, but he bought it up himself so obviously he is quite happy to declare his love for her!!!

all the loonies can deny it as much as they want, make up some bullsh#t story but they know deep down the truth,

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are in a genuine relationship, love each other and are happy……GET OVER IT!!!!

But the loonies can’t be happy. They aren’t physically or mentally able to have that emotion. Well, maybe they would be happy if the entire rest of the world was UN-happy. Maybe then.
I wonder how they are going to spin this one? I’m sure that they will find a way to turn this around in their own warped little minds. You can almost hear their brains spinning.
LOL @ the haters.

@64 I agree @ 02/12/2009 at 12:54 pm

All his so-called fans that have said his relationship with Miranda was
a “showmance” should now feel ashamed, to think so little of him that they actually believed he was capable of being a liar and a fake, very sad!!

Sounds like the “loonies” come from both sides of the pond to me.

He has made the same statements about Kate, and it didn’t take a natural disaster to get him to say how he felt about her either now did it?

The Focus should be on the people of Australia!

NOT about whether or not Orlando and Miranda are in love!

GET OVER YOURSELVES Already!

And you are here because YOUR focus is on the people of Australia?
Hypocrite.
And, no, it didn’t take a disaster for him to say how he felt about Kate…he never DID say how he felt about Kate. He only said that she was his girlfriend, he never said that his “heart was with” her, the way he just did for Miranda.
I know the haters are scrambing to explain this away. I LOVE IT!

If I was so desperate to see the two of them break up, I would not have displayed the you tube video prominently on my profile now would I ?….. According to you I would be trying to hide it away because I didn’t want anyone to know the truth.

I Displayed it on my profile on My Space so others that may see my site might get involved and help out!

It is the first blog on my profile and the first video under my About Me section. I have also posted it as a bulletin as well.

The people of Australia are way more important than the status of Orlando and Miranda’s relationship!

And certainly more important than either side on this board being “right”.

And yet you are back again……

I shouldn’t lough but I am .Haven’t you noticed the loons are in hiding since Orlando got in Australia? They aren’t here to through insults like usual i can’t imagine the pain they are now hahahaha .Their pain is my joy because they are MEAN people with dirty mouths.I am happy that Orlando STATED CLEARLY HOW HE FELLS ABOUT MIRANDA this should shout them up at least for a while again hahahahahahahaah

To Try and Help the people of Australia!

If certain individuals on this site can remove their head out their a.s.s.

Unfortunately no one on this site seems to care about others, it’s all about themselves.

The only reason you like the video was because of what Orlando said concerning Miranda!

What if you had been the one who lost your home or loved ones in a fire!

Who cares right! Just as long as Orlando proclaims his love for her!
That’s all you care about!

Who’s the F****ing Hypocrite Now!

Love Miranda she is stunning in this pictures love all the dresses Sass e Bide is a cool brand

@69 spin spin @ 02/12/2009 at 2:13 pm

I love it…….Orlando declares his love for Miranda on national tv for all the world to see and hear….and now suddenly you have decided that this very very personal information which comes directly from his own mouth is not worth discussing…….how strange, considering you normally scour the internet for the smallest tidbit about him……mmmmm, gee I wonder why???…………jealous much???

Watch your backs! @ 02/12/2009 at 2:44 pm

OPEN MEMO TO MIRANDA/ORLANDO AND/OR THEIR MINDERS AND FRIENDS:

I’m sure you’re aware of the ‘lunatic fringe’ that exists out here. Some of these ‘loonies’ claim to be ‘fans/supporters,’ others admit outright they’re part of a ‘hate’ movement against you – either singly or aimed at both of you together. Almost all of these ‘crazies’ subscribe to some type of ‘conspiracy theory’ concerning your ‘relationship’ that takes one ‘wacko’ form or another. The majority just like to ‘spew’ their garbage back and forth to see who can concoct and promote the most outrageous and far-out ‘theory’ imaginable – and then argue it as though it were ‘fact’ and ‘truth’ that is only seen oh-so-clearly by them.. Because this site allows anonymous postings, of course this is much easier (and safer) to do. Some of those weaving these convoluted and tangled webs are probably just bored with their uneventful ‘real’ lives and that’s why they come here to spout their strange irrational ‘theories’ which they believe to be indisputable ‘fact,’ oh yes.. Maybe it gives them a sense of importance and makes them feel they’re so much ‘wiser.’ than others who don’t subscribe to their weird and unsubstantiated views.. Most of them probably are harmless enough – but there are a FEW extreme ‘nutjobs’ in your (and I use the next term very loosely) ‘fandom’ who frankly DO scare the be-jeezuz out of me. I’ve read some of their ‘ravings’ (and I think ‘raving’ is the proper description to use here) and a lot of it is REALLY scary stuff couched in thinly-veiled threatening verbiage – even though the threats may not be specific. THESE are the ‘true loonies’ I think you need to be watchful and at the very least aware of since I have an uneasy feeling that certain of them might be capable of doing actual harm to one or both of you – whether or not it’s physical or something else that causes real mental/emotional anguish for one or both of you. PLEASE, JUST BE CAREFUL AND WATCH YOUR BACKS — that’s all I’m really saying here. (Sorry, it needed to be said since the potential threat exists. And I’m not referring just to this website since I think most posters here are a relatively harmless, even though sometimes nasty, bunch of complainers and garden variety ‘conspiracy nuts.’ But there are other places on the internet where certain individuals show such strong signs of dangerously-paranoid delusional thinking that, IMO at least, it crosses the boundary line and ventures into very scary and potentially dangerous territory.)

By the way, thanks to both of you for your help on behalf of the victims of Australia’s terrible bushfires!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Now what is important is what is happening in Australia?????????????????????For months the LOONS bashed Miranda on the fact that Orlando wouldn’t talk about her and when he finally does IT IS NOT IMPORTANT ??????????????HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I actually feel sorry for you losers I feel your pain

@ 74 From 69 / 72 @ 02/12/2009 at 3:12 pm

I see we are still having a difficult time getting that head out of our rear!

I am not jealous ….. I happen to have family who live in Australia and Yes this is a Very Personal Issue to me!

The only thing you are concerned with is that Orlando said how he felt about Miranda!

You Could Give A Rat’s A.S.S. that people have lost their homes and lives! Just so long as Orlando hurts all the “haters”! Right?

It’s you who are the “haters”!

I could care less if Orlando and Miranda are together or not!

People’s Lives have been lost! Ever lose someone close to you? IT DOESN”T FEEL GOOD!!!

IF Other People’s Saddness or what you thinks Makes Them Sad…..Is Your Happiness…..You’re the One Who Need’s To Watch Your Back!

Karma Is Not As Forgiving As I Am!

The only thing I was Sad about was the Devastation left by the Fires!

You Shippers Are The Ones That Need The Most Help!

The ONLY Thing That Is IMPORTANT is That People Need Help!

Not that Orlando has Proclaimed His Love!

Hope that some decent people actually see this link and want to help!

Oh, please #78 don’t be so fake! If you want to show concern for those people in Australia a gossip blog is not the place where people “must” talk about it. It’s great that you provide links about programmes that help the cause and I’m sure everyone here wishes the best to the victims, but you just can’t start a tantrum because people are talking about Miranda Kerr on the Miranda Kerr section of a gossip site.

@75 I disagree with the ‘haters’ but you are exaggerating too much. Orlando has publicly acknowledged Miranda as his girlfriend and been discreet at her fashion show so he has left their arguments in total ridicule, they’ll keep quiet for a while.

Losing their **** I love it karma is a ***** that came to bite the haters in the ass .Could it be that Orlando is still pissed at the loons screaming dingo as he was DOING A MOVIE AS IN WORKING and this is his way to piss them?I propose to play the you tube video every time a hater comes that should shout them up

The loons don’t care about the tragedy that is happening in Australia it’s just that they don’t know what to say any more Orlando SHUT THEM UP

@75 Watch Your Backs! @ 02/12/2009 at 4:12 pm

Are you serious? Why have you posted this on a gossip blog? If you are so concerned and have such uneasy feelings, shouldn’t you be contacting his personal security firm? He does have one and has had for years.

Her face is so young but it works!

Are you all hard of hearing? Orlando did not claim undying love for his pet dog….go listen properly.

He is still a famewhore and she still looks ******, they love all the publicity and seek it out however they can.

But never mind, their babies will be kewt and that’s all that matters in the world. Go ********** to the image of O and M bumping uglies ******* it obviously gets you all very excited!

#82 here for #75 @ 02/12/2009 at 7:57 pm

Have you contacted his personal security firm? If not, let me know what you have been reading and I will do it. Now you are making me uneasy.

Oh the desperation is priceless!
Your conspiracy theories just got blown out of the water by the man himself and YOU CAN”T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!
Watch the haters spin! This is hilarious!

It’s great of OB and MK to be taking part of that charity.. And please critics, let’s not add color to it. Both of them were there to help in possible way they can, and that’s what matters.

And OB fans should be happy that he’s doing a humanitarian act in a very unexpected situation and leave his girl alone.

I agree, the poor delphi loonies have their knickers in a knot, gnashing their teeth in frustration trying to come up with a new theory…….lol………but they can’t because Orlando not once but TWICE declared his love for Miranda for everyone to hear……..perfect!!!!

It’s hilarious! The sad little cretins are still claiming that it is a showmance, and that he is being paid to be there.
LOLOLOLOL!!!
He shattered the thin ice that they were standing on with just a few words of truth….that Miranda has his heart.
Think of all the times that they claimed that it it was real, he would have said something himself, and now they are scrambling for a hiding spot to escape the fallout of their stupidity.
Spin, babies, spin!
I LOVE IT!!!

With all due respect to both sides of this ‘debate,’ do his words or Miranda’s words really mean anything to anyone at this point? It seems to me that people are just using words, pictures, etc. to ‘prove’ their own points. To those who don’t believe the relationship is real and one of substance, Orlando’s words are too little too late, and may be perceived as out-and-out lies (to save face). To those who do believe the relationship is real and always has been, he’s just put some icing on the cake and given them a sense of satisfaction.

Bloom’s fans fought over Kate and whether or not that relationship was real, of substance and truly as presented by the press and media, and now the same thing is happening again with Miranda. Is it Bloom’s girlfriends? Is it the fact that they’re models and actresses, and need some press, that bothers some of his fans so much? Is it Orlando’s refusal to acknowledge these women much sooner with words rather than just pap pictures? Is it that the women have usually done the talking about the ‘relationship’ to the press and have looked more enthusiastic, generally speaking, than he has when being photographed with them?

I’m not telling Orlando how to live his life here, but I’m beginning to think his mother’s request or hope was sensible: Go back to England, find a nice English girl, get married, settle down and start a family. (My own hope for him: Leave the press and media out of it – except for an occasional red carpet walk when promoting a film or being invited to an event). Could Orlando be happy without the paparazzi, the jet set life style, being seen with an attractive but ordinary average woman, not attending celebrity parties or trendy night clubs, and not being featured in tabloids? I wonder…his choices really make me wonder.

But after all is said and done, it’s his life. He did once say in an interview back in ’03 or ’04 that he keeps the people he loves away from the paparazzi and public places where he knows the photographers will be. He said that he knew he would occasionally be photographed, but “I won’t make it easy for them.” Was he lying? Or has he simply changed that much? He made it easy at Disneyland, Cabo San Lucas, the airport tarmac, Kentucky, Morocco, and Australia. He’s making it easy now. I just hope he’s happy with the life he’s living and the life he’s chosen. In the end, that’s what really matters.

Orlando made his point loud and clear. There is no debate. If the ‘haters’ think that it is “too little, too late” that’s their problem. Orlando doesn’t care about their timeframe.
And what reason does he have to lie? If he didn’t feel the way he does about Miranda, he didn’t have to say a word about his heart. He could have stuck with the ‘I’m here to see my girlfriend on Valentine’s Day’ story. He chose to include the statement that Miranda had his heart. Maybe he just felt that it was about time to tell the world how he felt. Talking about the indomitable spirit of the Aussies, probably made him feel comfortable talking about his own “country girl”.
It really doesn’t matter why he chose this time to make his feelings clear to his fans, and to the rest of the viewing audience, what matters is that he did.
I guess that if he and Miranda do get engaged, then marry and have children, the ‘haters’ will still be saying that it is all for show. They just can’t admit that they are wrong.

@deja vu2...... @ 02/13/2009 at 12:36 am

Blah blah blah……you win the prize for writing the most delusional crap ever on JJ……seek help fast, you poor sad thing!!!

I can’t wait for the new conspiracy theories the Delphidiots will come up with to explain this away. They are probaby working double shifts to find somthing that they can scream about.
LOL!
I can’t wait for the “he took her to dinner on Valentine’s Day just for show”. “If they were a real couple he wouldn’t need to take her out to dinner”. “He didn’t take her out for dinner, that PROVES that they aren’t a real couple”. Blah, blah, blah….
LOL
I love seeing loonies twist in the wind.

To all the critics/haters..

You guys were my inspiration for the song circus and the album carnival… lol

I’m a fan of orlando but i’ve never heard or seen him say something to kate like what he said about miranda being in his heart… And again, i’m not a hater or a jealous fan, i just admire the good things he has done.

reconciled @ 02/13/2009 at 2:34 pm

As a member of the hater and loon club I have reconciled myself with this situation. I actually find myself wanting him in this relationship and getting married. IMHO, I think that it will be very good for him.

Best of luck to you Orlando.

Cheers!

At this point I’m hoping they marry and hatch out some pretty young-uns. I can’t hate her – sorry. She’s adorable and seems quite sweet. So what if she’s ambitious and a little bit driven – one of them needs to be (lol)!