Violet Affleck: Skip To My Lou!

Violet Affleck: Skip To My Lou!

Skip to my Lou my darling!

The always affable Violet Affleck flashes her trademark smile while skipping around the park with her grandparents, Bill and Pat Garner in Santa Monica, Calif. on Sunday.

Also shown below is the 3-year-old cutie getting picked up from school by her dad, Ben Affleck, on Monday.

Ben‘s recent movie, He’s Just Not That Into You took the top spot over the weekend, pulling in over $27.5 million.

15+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck skipping around the park…

violet affleck skip to my lou 01
violet affleck skip to my lou 15

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

the cutest child ever..

flava babe @ 02/10/2009 at 1:16 am

1st! yes!
aww isnt she precious? and she looks so much like her mom, down 2 her cute little dimples:)

flava babe @ 02/10/2009 at 1:17 am

damn u chiki!…lol

it’s getting kind of old to see the same shots of the family coming out of the daycare center. that sucks that the pap is there everyday at the same spot waiting

I’m sorry to say this but Violet is one fugly kid. Especially the eyes, the smile (and the dimples of course). None of her parents are goodlooking so I’m not surprised though.

[ SHUT UP Soso ]

I especially love her dimples! those make her cute. LOL Jared for the “trademark smile”, so true! haha. She’s cute and seems to be a happy smiley kid, and I like it.

I agree with soso, Violet is a ugly rat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ stop posting pics of little kids especially Violet, it’s getting a bit creepy.

violet is not what i would consider a cute kid but she seems happy and normal for a celeb child (unlike some others) so i’ll leave her alone.

Adoring Fan @ 02/10/2009 at 3:51 am

Violet is soooo cute. She is so full of life and such a joyful child. Her dad doesn’t want to share her with nobody. He wants to keep her for all for himself. I can’t say I blame him. The world is a horrible place for such a sweet baby girl who is picked on because she has something they will never have. God bless you little angel you are so precious.

Violet is a cute little girl. She is so full of life and looks really beutiful. Her dad obviously loves her very much. She has beautiful liitle dimples just like her mum Jennifer and when she smiles she truly reminds her mum a lot. I hate when someone says a child is ugly. No child is ever ugly. So stop saying Violet or any other child is ugly! I may not like Suri Cruise but I would never, ever say she´s ugly. Violet, the Jolie-Pitt girls (Zee, Shi and Viv), Suri and Olive Cohen are gonna break many hearts in the future! So watch out boys! Here comes a new generation of Hollywood heartbreakers!

Violet is too cute, she’s becoming a bigger star than her parents, that’s why the paparazzi take pictures of her without her parents.

I read that Ben wants to have a boy, his wife just had a girl and all he can think about is having a boy. Ben is selfish he should be happy with Violet and Serpina and stop being jealous of Jennifer Lopez because she has a son.

I am sorry, but this kid is ugly. She looks just like mother, before all the plastic surgeries and lip injections.

I wish they wouldn’t bleach her hair every now and then too.

Even if she is not pretty, it’s not a reason to bleach a child hair.

I hope Jen Garner is happy- she’s completely sold-out her kid and guaranteed that Violet won’t have any privacy.

At least Ben attempted to shield her from the paps.

@ DE.. where do you get your info? im sure her parents do NOT bleach her hair. Just because she is blonde and they are brunette doesnt mean it wasnt natural. Many ppl start of blonde and become brunette. I’ll bet Jennifer was the same way considering how much she looks like her mom. Violet is the cutest kid in hollywood.

awwwwwww
why’s she so cute?
adorable little girl

Why the hell are you people calling her ugly?
Would you like total strangers calling YOUR child/future child ugly?!
I THINK NOT.
You would kick their butt.

@ Gerard vandenberg 2-10-2009 at 7:47am

I reported your post as abuse to just jared. You are to sick to walk in this world to call a 3 year old a playing miscarriage!

I hope you will never have to go to the horror of a miscarriage, but maybe you should so you will never ever talk like this again!

Violet is so cute, so full of joy–her personality shines through. She has charisma and charm, like her dad! As for whoever criticised Suri Cruise above, she is actually the Most strikingly Beautiful of all the celebrity kids. Stunning. Violet and Suri are my favorite celeb kids, for different reasons.

corey2cool @ 02/10/2009 at 8:25 am

I remeber a day when if a guy was in the park taking picture of children that were not his, the cops woulod have been call and he would have been arested and put on a list.

It is kinda weird that they can stalk these children with out their parents. I mean a 2 year old is not a star just because there parents are. I wonder what people would do if someone start following their children with camera all the time and call out their name people would freak and flip out. I just dont think it’s safe and it not the parents its the pap, the mag, and the everyday people that keep it going because if we didnt want to see it they won’t print it.

corey2cool @ 02/10/2009 at 8:28 am

Oh and it just wrong to call a child ugly, i mean how old are we people to call a baby ugly.

Would you walk up to a baby on he street and be like “hey baby you are ugly”, no you wont why because people would look at you like you are the biggest ass in the world.

Very cute girl but I would hope the paps will give her some privacy. This is a child who is not even with her famous parents-leave her alone!

Violet is so happy, I love this cute child, always smiling, I am hoping for seeing her little sister Seraphina.

ben/jen fan @ 02/10/2009 at 8:46 am

Does it make some of you feel good about yourselves to say mean things about a child?

It’s one thing to comment on a celebs outfit or movie or whatever, but to make such cruel comments about a young child is wrong, wrong, wrong.

As far as them “bleaching hair” I guess you have never had a child, seen baby pictures of anyone as a child, or taken a science class in school. It’s called DNA. Further, many childen can be born with every blond hair but it darkens as they get older.

And if you think that Jen calls the paps and wants them to follow them around…………………..then watch the videos of them at the market this weekend. Violet is walking with her Gram and Jen. As soons as they see the crowd of paps, Jen picks her up and tries to shield her. You can hear the paps say, “get the car, follow, follow, follow”. Also video of the paps following them. Where the paps cars are weaving in and out of traffic to keep up with Jen and Ben. Crazy!

ben/jen fan @ 02/10/2009 at 8:46 am