Bar Refaeli is Party Pretty

Bar Refaeli is Party Pretty

Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Bar Refaeli attends a Sports Illustrated party on Madison Avenue in New York City on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old has taken the modeling industry by storm and with her recent SI spot, will be one of the most sought-after models in the industry.

Leo who?

Bar also recently got a picture of her in a bikini painted onto the side of a Boeing 737. Check it out. Houston, we have a problem!

bar refaeli sports illustrated party 01
bar refaeli sports illustrated party 02
bar refaeli sports illustrated party 03
bar refaeli sports illustrated party 04
bar refaeli sports illustrated party 05
bar refaeli sports illustrated party 06

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover and keeps her career floating since she doesn`t have an exceptional talent. Leo who hopefully is going to dump her soon for the 120th time…

dot dot dot @ 02/11/2009 at 9:01 pm

UGH. Stop trying to make her ~happen~

camerondiaztwin @ 02/11/2009 at 9:03 pm

LMFAO at “Leo who”…..good one.

Mommy must be paying JJ beaucoup bucks to have so many stories about her little girl.

Let`s see where she`s gonna be in a couple of weeks after all this fuss around SI is going to be over. Then Jared is going to attach Leo`s name to hers again.

I agree with #4.. we get it, ok!
And if it is on fact “Leo who” why do you keep bringing him up every time you post about her.

I agree she is not pretty at all. I just don’t get all the fuss! She doesn’t look like a model. Please!

Agree with comment #2.
If she was not dating Leo I doubt anyone would care, she would just be another model trying to make it.

tired of her already. NEXT

Stacie stewie @ 02/11/2009 at 9:16 pm

I think she is cute but not all that…I miss the days of the supermodel: Cindy, Christy, Linda, Naomi.

Kate Moss that is perfection. Even Gisele had a gorgeous body at least.

Oh gosh. She’s everywhere. I used to find her pretty but not anymore. She’s one lucky girl though; dating my Leo. Crap.

who am i? @ 02/11/2009 at 9:28 pm

Sooooo funny that JJ still needs to get Leo’s name in there SOMEHOW so that people will get who she is! LMAO. What a joke!

Who made her a model? she is just not that pretty much less a super model!

i think she looks like an odd mix of kate bosworth, sarah jessica parker, and keri russell (who i adore, and think is completely gorgeous). but i’m like most posters, i’m not impressed by her. she just has an interesting name.

JustForComments @ 02/11/2009 at 9:45 pm

Not pretty – a f*!kwell – she’s only 23! Let’s see what she looks like at 45 – she’ll have metabolism problems like the rest of us. Hope she invests well.

Her head is really small. I don’t think she is that pretty, she is no Giselle Bunchen that for sure.

She does not have a great sense of style. I have seen few outfits that match her looks. She is pretty/ great body. But not this great beauty.

ALRIGHT JJ! WE GET IT! UR BEING PAID TO PROMOTE THIS ******. STOP POSTING ABOUT HER-SHE’S A NOBODY WITHOUT LEO, AS IS OBVIOUS SINCE U HAVE TO MENTION HIM EVERYTIME U POST ABOUT HER. SHE’S AVERAGE LOOKING WITH A NI9CE BODY. HER TAKING THE MODELING WORLD BY STORM? PLEASE JJ, DON’T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE DUMBASS. 23 IS OLD IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY. MOST MODELS GET THEIR STARTS IN THE EARLY TEENS. SHE’S NOTHING BUT A CATALOG MODEL AT BEST. NASTY, FUG ****** ON THE INSIDE AS WELL AS THE OUTSIDE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO RESEARCH HER A BIT MORE BEFORE YOU TRY AND SHOVE HER DOWN OUR THROATS WITH REPEATED POSTS. LOOK UP GISELE BUNDCHEN IF U WANT TO SEE A REAL SUPERMODEL.

I think that her legs are short. I pay attention to all her poses in swimsuits..they never show the legs till the bottom. Gisele’s legs are longer!!

She’s got a nice bod, but her face is ordinary.
And she’s what only 23? Damn she looks way older – more like early 30′s.

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

Leo who? Are you kidding? Leo who put her on that cover

has anyone seen Bar do *actual* modeling outside of swim wear?

cus im not sure if i have

leo who? are you kidding??? leo is one of our generations greatest actors…bar is a SI bikini model

Hey Kenny, #17. There’s no need bashing Jared. If you don’t like the article/post then don’t read it. Who cares if he likes Bar? You don’t have to be ill-mannered.

Love Leo…. If she’s the least bit grounded, she’ll enjoy the moment but always remember it was her relationship with this great and cerebral actor who aided her with the press to move ahead more quickly in her career.

am i the only one who doesn’t think she’s that pretty? compared to most other models she’s totally average.. i have a feeling she wouldn’t be nearly as successful if she wasn’t dating leonardo decaprio.

kaylee, you are definitely not the only one.

I don’t usually find her to be all that…but she looks like a knock-out in these pics!

and i meant body-wise…her face is ok, nothing great.

I think she’s drop dead, but starting one’s career off as eye candy is not exactly the best way to win respect. I find it a little cheap in fact.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/11/2009 at 10:54 pm

nice tīts.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/11/2009 at 10:55 pm

ok face.

Party dillon @ 02/11/2009 at 11:13 pm

Tori Praver or Jarah Mariano are way hotter than Bar.
Bar Refaeli, or Brooklyn Decker are just doing well on fame of famously known boyfriends, then they think themselves they became supermodels. No comparison with real supermodels or real hot models. Average model face and average model body with big titsjust out of cheap catalogue.

BAR is stunning with a capital S! Thanks again JARED for more awesome pictures of the delicous, sexy DiCaprio’s life companion!

You can’t realize how pleased and excited I am to see all the Bundchen adorators/Bar haters here who can’t take it anymore!!!!!
Go on, you losers!!!!! I love it, I love it!!!!

Apparently you are a fan of hers but even you emphasize the fact the she is Leo`s girlfriend. That is just sad. But I love it!!! Deep down even you know that Leo keeps her career moving and he put her on the map.
IMO two rookies, Esti Ginzburg or Lucia Dvorska would have made a way better cover than trashy Bar.

i agree with those who said that she’s not all that at all. nice body/boobs maybe but not at all pretty/great face…

Not impressed @ 02/12/2009 at 12:19 am

Abbie meant that Bar is Leo’s sex companion. Ha! Ha! Ha! That girl can’t form an intelligent sentence if her life depended on it. They’re both idiots so they deserve each other.

It’s obvious that the only reason Sports Illustrated chose Bar for the cover is because they wanted to capitilize on her relationship with Leo. Their relationship is very unstable so they wanted to capitilize on their rumoured thousandth reconciliation. Sports Ilustrated swimsuit issue doesn’t have the same prestige as before and they’re going all out to get media attention.

Most of the models in the issue are prettier than Bar. I wouldn’t be surprised if Leo pulled strings to get his bed partner on the cover. The whole thing smells like a conspiracy.

Are you wondering why she acts like a prostitute?
let’s say this loud & clear: THE MONEY, folks!!

See that’s what photoshopping can do… Look at the pictures above!!!

Her body is so thick to be a real model… She’s lucky that leo is her bf, otherwise she won’t make it in the fashion industry with a body like that.

Besides imo, SI is not really related to fashion ay? More of like a maxim or fhm thing.

What talent does a supermodel need but to look smokin’ hot, #1?

leo who? are you kidding? you are so stupid Justjared

she is not pretty

Bar definitely has a great body and pretty face, but let’s not go overboard and say she’s a supermodel. That moniker is reserved for very successful models who have graced the pages of Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, W, etc, and has done the catwalk for the premiere designers. As far as I know, Bar has not done that.

Amazing! she is so hot and pretty.
I wish i was looking like that…
Wish her the best of luck.

Micheal jordan 2 @ 02/12/2009 at 3:15 am

i actually really happy to see her on the cover. Look healthy and the girl next door.
Girls, this is not Vogue, this is swimsuit issu for guys. Men love this kind of body more than skinny ones.

Jared met her once and she was nice to him, so maybe he thinks he should help her out by covering her all the time. I remember the post awhile back of their meet up but forget the details.

maryrowery @ 02/12/2009 at 4:33 am

come on.. maybe she doesn’t look too intelligent or if she has interesting personality – but she looks good! there is something very attractive about her, though I wouldn’t like to meet her in person ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SHES SO GORGEOSE AND CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS YOU JARED!

Leo and Bar started “dating” around 2005-2006 and her first SI appearance was in 2007 while Brooklyn Decker also has a famous bf she didn’t get into the issue b/c of Roddick. they started dating around the end of 2007 and she was in the swimsuit issue in 2006 or so. btw Jared should post her pics too from this party b/c she looked very very pretty.

She doesn’t look like a model…. she looks like a p_o_r_n star

#48 Nora = Brooklyn Decker’s mom

Hey, your daughter looks like a **** like you nurse? and her face is like insect :D

Pessa and tessa @ 02/12/2009 at 5:46 am

Nora, Brooklyn is just a cheaper version of Bar.
Bar is prettier and Brooklyn’s boobs are fake. I’m from Matthews.
I think both of them are so overated, and SI wants those buzz from Leo and Roddick. Just a bunch of losers.

Brooklyn daniell @ 02/12/2009 at 5:53 am

Nora, you are stupid moron……
Bar was already booked for Sport illustrated BEFORE she started dating with Leo. They audition a year before the issue!!

I’m sure you are either poor Brooklyn’s mom or dad (they are actually poor and no college educations), and Jared may post her pictures because she is a girlfriend of Andy Roddick but her face is always cheap.

now i’m sure that the owner of this website is an israeli or jewish
i’m still wonder why there are so much pictures of her????!!!!!!!
or maby she is cooperate with this web.

Bar Refaeli’s pictures are all over!!!! I can’t stand!!! I became crazy!!!

I agree, this site cooperate with Bar Refaeli, a Israeli!!

dude i’m note even from the US (:

dude i’m not even from the US (:

#51 : bar’s boobs are fake too

i didn’t know that JustJared was a site on this ugly , bimbo and hypocrite girl

Nora = Brooklyn’s poor parents XD

Tommy UNc @ 02/12/2009 at 6:44 am

Brooklyn Bar. They are same. Ugly face and sagging fake boobs s
dani, dani2, if you don’t want to see her pictures, turn off the computer and get life.

#59 : IT’S NOT ME

BAR and MIRANDA both have famous boyfriends.

IMO Bar is hotter than miranda cause she has more curves and most men find that sexy. Whereas, miranda is more successful in terms of career even before having a famous boyfriend.

I’m not a fan of either of them but my opinion is based on facts.

jast stop to jealous .BAR IS SO PRETTY

stop to jealous BAR IS SO PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL AND SHE HAVE A GREAT BODY

Agree, Bar is really really pretty. I wish her best luck.

She is not all that, I think her face is ugly….

I`m a Leo fan but definitely not hers. Ever since she started dating Leo this is the first time I can see her happy, I can see emotion on her face. Leo is not around, she gets all this attention and all of a sudden she look `alive`. Has anyone ever seen her like this around her boyfriend?
Probably the most disappointing SI cover I have seen so far, even Letterman was mainly interested in her relationship with Leo, the rest …. BORING!!!

MAYA i am a jew to and i live in Israel so i am very happy

i don’t care for leo or bar but what is it with all you people who can’t stop attributing all female successes to supposed favors that men do for them?
if leo is really allsomighty powerful, why does he need a pin-up-girl barely-out -of-the-cradle girlfriend? maybe he could get himself someone real, if he weren’t thinking of promoting his career by running from one bimbette to another. clearly he needs these women.

Look at her arms and legs from the above pics. It is certainly the real body figure of bar and not the ones we see on ads or magazines. Sorry, but that is not a model’s body imo.

i dont get it why are there so much pics of d list losers like rachel bilson and bar refaeli her on justjared

her dress is very too small for her

Just the dress? Usually her bikinis are also at least 2 size too small on her.

#73 : you are right

Dear Jared,

How much are they paying you for this shameless promotion. She is GROSS!!! Hang on to Leo honey, he is your ticket., and everyone knows it.

I just don’t see anything that sets her apart from any other pretty woman. The eyes are what makes the difference. Heidi Klum, for example, has beautiful “alive” expressive eyes. Cindy Crawford, Elle MacPherson and Christie Brinkley also have that going for them. I just don’t find Bar supermodel beautiful. Beautiful body, yes, but as we all know a body can be surgically altered to make it better but the spirit and vibrancy of a person shines through in their eyes and personality and separates the “super” from the “model”.

OMG shes gorgeous….

I really think Bar beautifull… BUT NOT LIKE GISELE! Gisele is the ONE!

Bar Rafaeli tries to imitate Gisele Bundchen. But no one will reach this done!

Freida Pinto is 10x PRETTIER

Beautiful body but the face isn’t super model quality — can she get a face job! LOL! Seriously, do something with that awful face Bar-Bar….

Nice implants, but her face is Not that great….

Brookly Decker has a ugly face also

lakers fan in boston @ 02/12/2009 at 3:41 pm

the only reason she looks somewhat hot is because of that dress
it’s makes her look sexy
and like always her awesome body made it look good =]
still has an ugly face tho

I love the new magazine and will be purchasing a copy for my viewing pleasure!!!!

I agree, her looks are passable as far as models go, but with that said, I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that she would NOT even consider dating FUGLY LEO if not for the fact that he is a celebrity. Leo is a critically acclaimed actor, but the guy could stop a bus with his ugly mug. Great actor, horrible looking!

SHE’S IS NOT PRETTY, THAT’S ALL.

she doesn t have personality, she is trying to copy gisele but poor girl not even close too bad we lose time speaking of her which is what she wants…..she doesn t have legs to be a model if you put clothes on her she became a normal person, she dates leo for 3yrs and until now she only took bikinis photos what kind model is that…

she is fake, her body is fake and her couple with leo is fake. when leo will dump her nobody will remember her.

She needs a personal shopper..this dress sucks and is about 80 sizes too small.

WAY HOTTER THAN GISELLE!!!!!!!!!!

“WAY HOTTER THAN GISELLE!!!!!!!!!!” Yes, may be in your parallel universe where tackiness rules and looking cheap is worshipped. Trash Island called, it wants its queen back.

I’ve just seen the latest pics of orlando and miranda, and they look good together. Whereas i couldn’t see any cuteness or chemistry between leo and bar. Sorry but it’s just my opinion.