Britney Spears - "If You Seek Amy" Music Video Preview

Britney Spears -

Scope out these new stills from Britney Spears‘ new music video, “If You Seek Amy.”

The top right-hand pic is a Britney mini-me circa “Hit Me Baby One More Time!”

In Touch is reporting Brit is shooting the vid outside Malibu in Pacific Palisades, Calif. “The dancers are all dressed in metallic colors, and shiny tights. They look awesome, with sequins all over their outfits,” an eyewitness told the magazine.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Britney’s new music vid???

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed! Stay tuned, new pics are on the way. In semi-related news, Britney has re-hired her assistant and friend Felicia, who most recently worked with the Jonas Brothers.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i am excited !!!!!!!!!!!! :**********

MR.bARNES @ 02/11/2009 at 2:10 pm

Love Me ,F… ! looks good ,hopely another great video from Mrs Spears

I also like Britney.

ms. scarlett @ 02/11/2009 at 2:11 pm

The song is great, cant’ wait for the video!!

YES! i love Britney!

I can’t believe she is still at it! Chipmunk sounding mess.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Can’t wait!! I love the concept already.

I can’t wait, I love the song and I love Britney!

michelle depp @ 02/11/2009 at 2:27 pm

Uhhh…..No, I can not say that I am in the least bit excited

She looks so pretty. I’m excited and glad that she’s not crazy anymore.

a total fan @ 02/11/2009 at 2:29 pm

Not excited.

Her dark roots are so prominent.

As for the mini me – we all know Britney is not a natural blonde.

#10 – She is still crazy; she just hides it better now, thanks to her dad.

#13- excuse me but you have no right to be calling her crazy. you dont know what she’s been going through after all that happened to her. no one knows so I think you shouldnt say anything. really. Britney is the example that you can reach rock bottom and come back from that again, with the help from your loved ones.

I’m very excited for this video! and I’m counting down the days until her concert!! =]

GO BRITNEY!!!!

I’m so excited to see Britney “van de camp” ^^

PICTURES ARE GREA ! BRITNEY ALWAYS BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The woman is certified nuts..she is on strong medication and sees psychiatrists weekly..She is 27 years old (almost 30) and cannot take care of herself. As for the video, bunch of editing to make it look good. she is not that talented and the show around her is much better to watch than her.

Who cares. She can’t sing nor can she dance. She lipsynchs everything. On her album her voice is altered by synchrosizers to sound like it does. Alvin the Chipmunk ! Blah !

lakers fan in boston @ 02/11/2009 at 5:00 pm

lol she looks really ugly in that photo
im surprised jared put the whole name of the video out if all the attention it’s getting
but i agree, it’s a pretty cool title =]

I’m excited can’t wait

britney is great! to hell with the haters

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss
i love britney!!!!

quick question
i heard the title of the song
is suppose to me something else if
you say it slowly
is it suppose sound like “**** me”
just wondering

WakeUPeople @ 02/11/2009 at 6:37 pm

Britney is such a Madonna wannabe! She has no originality at all, plus she cannot sing at all!!

velcrodots @ 02/11/2009 at 8:01 pm

Every time I see the title of this song, I get a mental picture of people running around Camden looking for Amy Winehouse hehe

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All