Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Dakota Fanning is a Cute Coraline

Dakota Fanning is a Cute Coraline

Dakota Fanning looks angelic as she attends the 40th NAACP Image Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Thursday (February 12).

The 14-year-old has been all over the silver screen recently, voicing the main character in Coraline and playing Cassie Holmes in the film, Push. Both films opened simultaneously last Friday on February 6th. Dakota vs. Dakota!

Coraline pulled in $16 million last weekend and Push pulled in $10 million. Dakota wins!

10+ pictures inside of Dakota Fanning , a cute Coraline

dakota fanning naacp 10
dakota fanning naacp 11
dakota fanning naacp 12

John Parra/Getty

shes suuuuch a creeper man

shes suuuuch a creeper man

I think that she is very cute. Who is that funny looking black kid with her in in the 3rd photo!

taylorswiftfan @ 02/12/2009 at 10:07 pm

She is gorgeous and incredibly talented. Growing up so grounded. I hope she has continued success.

It’s so funny that Dakota and Taylor Momsen are the same age, but Taylor looks like she’s in her 20′s and Dakota looks her age.

IS SHE REALLY BLONDE? OR SHE DYES HER HAIRR??
PLEASE ANSWER!

she is naturally blonde but i think she darkens it a bit look onyoutube when she is on ellen when shes eight

I think shes very pretty and acts her age.

Out of ALL the BLACK PEOPLE at the NAACP awards, her pic was the only one you could come up with!???? While Dakota is a cutie, there were some incredibly gorgeous black women there….Taraji…Sanaa…Halle…Jennifer H…Jada..etc!

crazies are out tonight @ 02/12/2009 at 10:21 pm

EJ must people like you always politicize everything

She looks good here, she is a bit creepy like she knows stuff but won’t tell… anywhoo i watched the program and there were a lot of beautiful women of all color at the show and if you want to see more just click the many sites that show them but i’m sure JJ isn’t done in any case

am i the only one that thinks she should be dressing a little more age appropriate? she`s 14 ..this looks more suitable for someone much older! cute but she really should be dressing more modestly shes still a kid.

#3 hes in everybody hates chris, the black comment wasnt really necessary

#10, nope your NOT the only one! She seems like shes wanting to grow up too fast latelyyyyyy..and it seems like she recently has been straightening her hair. i mean it’s always straight BUT never this straight!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/12/2009 at 10:48 pm

push was…. blah. complete waste of my money. but dakota was very good in it. her drunk scene was cute and funny.

She reminds me of a young Jodie Foster.
Agree with comment #5.

shenanyginz @ 02/12/2009 at 11:03 pm

she looks adorable.
but yea I agree with u #8. Plenty of awesome people at Image Awards. Hope we can see some of those soon.

I love her! And I love the fact she’s not on JJJ!

cute……………………………………………………………………..BUT “SMELLY”, folks!!
(american?)

Not to mention she can ACT.. look at her imdb list of movies she’s done.. she’s worked with some of the biggest names in this industry that people 10 years older than her haven’t even had the chance to work with.
that’s gotta say something about her .. and not to mention she’s still so young with many more projects ahead of her …

&& i think her outfits are cute. i’m 14 and she wears classy things where as some other people wear really short not so classy things.

I don’t know if she dyed her hair but I’ve seen her blonde all the time and no kids are dying their hair not unless if they’re fully grown as a drug addict, DUI, cocaine sniffing bum, all the usual stuff that childstars do when they grow up :)

Oh my god her SHOES ARE AMAZING! Does anyone know who they are by?? Jared do you have any designer info?? Incredible shoes!

She’s so lovely!
Love her! GO Dakota =)

honeybunch @ 02/13/2009 at 9:33 am

Does she have to go potty? Is that why her legs are crossed? Poor thing.

ATTENTION: Miley Cyrus and Ali Lohan..

THIS is what a 14 thru 17 year old should look and act like. NOT like you are 14 going on 45.

Please make a note of it.

Thank you.

I’m confused as to why she is at the naacp awards, she’s quite nordic looking and the exact opposite of the core audience. But she has grown up quite a bit!

Dakota is absolutely georgous and a brilliant actress. She looks and acts her age. You just have to compare these photos to those of Tyler Momsen or whatever her name is is also 15 (Dakota turns 15 shortly) and the difference is unbelievable.

Congratulations to this lovely girl and hope to see her around for many years to come making briliant movies.

Im so impresed!!!! shes is so amazingly talented and becoming quite the beautiful lady..

kris @ 02/12/2009 at 11:21 pm Aw it’s cool that shes growing up in this industry and yet she’s so mature and yet so still so humble.. I mean she’s around the same age as Miley Cyrus but you can see how fame has changed her into this attention *****.. where dakota is just humble and still sweet !

Not to mention she can ACT.. .”
************************
I totally agree. The difference is that Dakota is being raised by parents who care about what kind of a human being she grows up to be. Miley is being raised (if you want to call it that) by parents who care about how much money she brings in.

SHE DOESN’T DRESS HER AGE, SHE’S TOO GROWN FOR HER OWN GOOD. WHERE’S HER MOM. IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND SHE IS POSING WITH. I DON’T LIKE THIS GROWN HEIFER, SHE’S BOX OFFICE POISON AS OF LATE. I HOPE SHE DOESN’T BE IN NEW MOON!

# 29 Fleece Baby @ 02/13/2009 at 5:48 pm I didn’t know that white people were invited to the NAACP Awards. This isn’t meant to be racist..I honestly didn’t know this..

***************************************

Fleece, the Image Awards, like all other awards shows, invite all of the stars of the nominated film and televison shows. Dakota was in The Secret Life of Bees, which was nominated for Best Motion Picture, hence she was invited to the festivities.

Alexkziel @ 02/13/2009 at 8:45 pm

She is beautiful and natural, keep being like that Dakota

Alexkziel @ 02/13/2009 at 8:50 pm

She is beautiful and natural, keep being like that Dakota

Cynthia @ 02/13/2009 at 5:09 pm
I hope she doesn’t accept to be in New moon, was she invited?
She is very talented and she needs to be in good movies.

Dakota lover @ 02/13/2009 at 9:11 pm

Dakota looks stunning! This girl is an angel!

Okay get over it. Most of the firls her age dress that way. Does anyone know where she bought the dress.

I ment girls:)

ผมว่าเธอสวยดีครับ

ไม่ว่าเธอจะเป็นยังไง

ผมก็ยังคงจะเป็นแฟนคลับของเธอครับ

^_^________^_^

She has beautiful pale white skin. I love that about her. She is stunning and seems like nice kid.

abdelkader @ 11/14/2009 at 5:56 am

i love here so much

Helper-peep;] @ 02/12/2010 at 9:41 am

#20, they’re by D&G (Dakota is a HUGE fan of their shoes) but it will take you a while to find them. However, I have found a flat pumps version:
Enjoy!
:]

Thank you for such a good information, I really like your blog, I hope you can continue to keep well.