Debra Messing: Starter Wife Canceled!

Debra Messing: Starter Wife Canceled!

AIN’T MESSING AROUND

Debra Messing‘s miniseries-turned-TV-series, The Starter Wife, has been canceled!

USA Network tells EW that Starter Wife was a “critical and creative success,” pulling in just an average of 2.4 million viewers each week. The network added that the Dec. 12 season finale served as a “satisfying conclusion” to the franchise.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of The Starter Wife‘s cancellation? What kind of work would you want to see Debra Messing in next??

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Love her. I want to see her in anything. Bring back Will and Grace.

Love her. Put Debra in anything. Bring back Will and Grace.

be sure: I DON’T CARE AT ALL, folks!!

WTF, they are crazy for canceling the show.

number 3 we dont care about you at all!!!! :)

I think it’s great. The show sucked.

WTF, no way! I loved her in The Starter Wife! Oh, well. Maybe they could have her make a guest appearance on Eric McCormack’s new show or something! That’d be funny. =)

never heard of the show… so yea good thing its gone lol.

Love her. She is so talented at being “over the top” and and can play vulnerable well, too. She is very charismatic and grabs your attention in any scene she is in. Loved her in The Wedding Date and Will and Grace.

LOVEFORFOUR @ 02/12/2009 at 1:36 pm

The starter wife is one of my favourite shows on TV. It is smart, whitty and modern. I Loved it . For shame.

a total fan @ 02/12/2009 at 1:56 pm

Never watched the show. So I guess I really don’t have anything to say about it.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/12/2009 at 2:04 pm

seriously.. that show sucked ass.. it had no following whatsoever. she shouldnt do anything.. just take some (a lot) of time off…cause she’s not very good.

The show was good. Sad to see it go

Shopping27 @ 02/12/2009 at 2:54 pm

The movie was great- The show Sucked!

I never saw the show because I thought the mini series sucked. I thought her acting was extremely mediocre, which is odd, usually she’s great.

I didn’t see the show but it sounds like a funny and realistic premise. Perhaps they can make a TV movie about it. Of course there are lots of reality shows about housewives now anyways.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/12/2009 at 4:12 pm

lol
i only watched it a few times, i actually thought it was a pretty good show
altho it did have it’s corny parts about it…

christine @ 02/12/2009 at 4:14 pm

NOOOO i freakin loved this show!

elanenergy @ 02/12/2009 at 4:57 pm

Terrible show—some good actors, but horrible writing, story lines….the worst. Good riddance.

I liked this show. I’m surprised it’s being cancelled. Although I don’t know what good ratings are for USA (cable channel). There are shows on network tv that have lower ratings that are still on. The season finale wasn’t satisfying. I want to know what happened to Joan.

I never watched thr show..was it good??

Oh man. I loved that show. And i dissagree the last episode didn’t clear everything up….geez…

I’m really bummed… I didn’t miss an episode, even if I DVR’d it on occasion… I did watch eventually.

It was funny and clever… very entertaining, and Messing was wonderful.

Jade laurence @ 02/12/2009 at 5:46 pm

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was getting so sick of seeing those adds!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All