Brad Pitt Has Motorcycle Madness

Brad Pitt Has Motorcycle Madness

Motorcycle lover Brad Pitt takes his motorcycle out for a spin on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood on Tuesday.

Check out the fifth pic where a random driver is checking Brad out!

The 45-year-old Benjamin Button actor will be featured in Quentin Tarantino‘s new film, Inglourious Basterds. Check out the trailer if you missed it!

Awards season is winding down, but we can’t ever get enough of the pretty pair on the red carpet! Earlier in the week, they were seen at the BAFTAs.

Little more than a week ’til the Oscars. Good luck Brad & Angie!

brad pitt motorcycle madness 01
brad pitt motorcycle madness 02
brad pitt motorcycle madness 03
brad pitt motorcycle madness 04
brad pitt motorcycle madness 05

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Wow he looks GREAT!

Hot motorcycle!!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 02/13/2009 at 1:52 pm

Keeping fingers crossed for him Oscar night.

Glad to see that they are back in LA.

josh says @ 02/13/2009 at 1:56 pm

Is that driver from TMZ.. He said that he was with his friend and rolled
down the window and got mad at how loud it was. After he found out
that it was Brad Pitt. He told Harvey that and he laughed.
P.S he doesn’t need to go because Mickey Rourke or Sean Penn
is going to win. Just like Heath Ledger best supporting actor award.
Is the new title.

Nothing like a hog ride to take a break from the kids noise…..I’m a little surprised they haven’t found a non HW base….like a few other major stars who literally headed for the hills. Maybe in time. Hot bike, hot daddy.

true blood @ 02/13/2009 at 1:56 pm

Cool bike!

Thanks Jared!

TGIF JP fans :-)

Andrómeda @ 02/13/2009 at 2:01 pm

Looking good!.
Nice bike

Brad looks so freaking hot.

a total fan @ 02/13/2009 at 2:04 pm

josh says @ 02/13/2009 at 1:56 pm Is that driver from TMZ.. He said that he was with his friend and rolled
down the window and got mad at how loud it was. After he found out
that it was Brad Pitt. He told Harvey that and he laughed.
P.S he doesn’t need to go because Mickey Rourke or Sean Penn
is going to win. Just like Heath Ledger best supporting actor award.
Is the new title.
___________________________________________

He does need to go whether he wins or not. Its just a date night , a chance for him and his love to dress up ,go out and and see old friends.

ohhhhh i m the first ,yeah right ,BP you suck big time

Brad is the hottest man.

Like him so much! Good luck, Brad and Angie! ;)

HOTNESS OVERLOAD..

“Check out the fifth pic where a random driver is checking Brad out!”

Exciting!

thats_right @ 02/13/2009 at 2:25 pm

The REAL reason Brad Pitt broke up with Jennifer Aniston – REVEALED!!!

Jen Brad Angie

Good afternoon to the JP fans. Thanks for the new thread Jared
Big Shout and TGIF to the wonderful JP fans MF, Irma, anoble, soopx, dina#1, Neleh (extra big hug to you girl :) ) vickifromtexas, felinelily, guli, cinnamon (saw your greeting about a few threads back) Briseis, LLM, Bermygirl, bdj, all the fans that faithfully post pictures, videos, articles and witty comments, I have a more names but I can’t think of them right now; I am drawing a blank. Given all the news since last week and the latest news here in NY I am grateful to be able to think at all oy Everyone have a lovely and Loving Valentines day and be safe!

JANE SIMS @ 02/13/2009 at 2:29 pm

#6. Those TMZ idiots are not important, F*** THEM.

loveyoulose @ 02/13/2009 at 2:34 pm

James Gray Talks Two Lovers, New Film with Brad Pitt

Q: And now you’re also attached to a film called The Legend of Z?

JG: Oh, The Lost City of Z. Yeah, yeah, yeah. With Brad Pitt [attached], yeah. It’s totally different from anything I’ve done. It’s of unbelievable ambition, and I love Brad for that reason — he does not lack for ambition. He had sent me the article from The New Yorker by a guy named David Graham, about a guy named Percy Fawcett who was sent to South America to. The history of the mapping of the world is recent history — the last hundred years or so, or at least the accurate mapping of the world obviously. So, the British had sent this man down to South America to mediate a border dispute between Bolivia and Brazil because the rubber trade was huge back then, 1905 to 1906, because of B.F. Goodrich and the advent of the automobile. So the borders were not clearly delineated and they needed somebody, a third party, to chart the borders correctly so that Bolivia and Brazil wouldn’t argue anymore about who had what. So he went down there and rather quickly lost his appetite for mapping, which he did with wonderful success. But he quickly became aware of the possible existence of El Dorado, the city of gold, and a lost civilization in the jungle. And he became obsessed with archeological issues, and to be direct about it went quite mad. The story is quite sprawling. He went back to fight in World War I, where he was injured in the Battle of the Somme. Basically he was attacked with chlorine gas and eventually went back to the Amazon and brought his son with him to finish the exploration and find this lost city. They disappeared. They were never seen again. It’s a fantastic story. I mean, it’s unbelievable. And I think it has the potential to be something really quite powerful. I’m about three-fourths of the way through the fist draft of the script now and I’m going to give it to Brad when I’m done, in probably about another two months I’d say.

Q: When Brad came to you, did you have to kind of stop and figure out what you visually could bring to it because it’s so different from what you’ve done previously?

JG: I didn’t, because the story meant a lot to me. I’m very interested in history and I’m very interested in an economic approach to history… I don’t want to say Marxist because obviously Marxism is absurd as a way to organize the world. It’s ridiculous. But in the way of looking at the world as a form as historical analysis, it bears some scrutiny. I mean, it’s certainly interesting. And the idea itself of civilization, the civilized world, is almost ridiculous, [as well as] the idea that everyone had called the indigenous population — I almost don’t want to use the word Indian because of what that really means — of the Amazon savages. Well, they’re basically savages because the Spanish and the English and everybody else went down there and essentially forced them into slave trade and treated them horribly. So when they saw a white man they quite reasonably had a violent response. It’s self-preservation. And the only time that this man really got injured was in the Battle of the Somme. I don’t know if you know about this. It’s literally like the end of the civilized world. It’s the thing that made the Geneva Convention, because the British had brought two regiments of Indian troops from India on horseback, and they would fit gas masks on the heads of the horses to gallop out of the trenches and get machine-gunned. It was insanity! So what interested me was not even the visual aspect at first. What interested me entirely was a narrative idea about a person who was on a certain quest about a lost civilization fueled, at least in part, with his disappointment about what his civilization had produced — a certain obsession with class distinction anyway. So I loved the story. The story itself was great, and the visual aspect of it, that comes for me second or even third. It’s not the primary thing I think about — which is maybe a flaw, I don’t know. What I think about initially — because I feel like if you want to be a narrative filmmaker, which is my dream — is the narrative muscle needs to be engaged first, the storytelling. I think that story is a wonderful and lost art. In fact, somebody told me last night that MIT was literally creating a program to teach story because they thought respect for story had become degraded, which I found really interesting and weird. “I’m majoring in story.” What does that mean? But story is transformative and quite beautiful and so the story itself is what drove me, and kind of the Oepedial, bizarre twist that he brought his 18-year-old son with him in the end. And they were never seen again.

loveyoulose @ 02/13/2009 at 2:36 pm

Q: It sounds like you’re thinking about a real-world history approach.

JG: That’s what I’m trying to do. You know, Indiana Jones was based him. Of course it’s a totally different, Republic, B-serial approach to the character, and doesn’t bear any resembla

Q: Sounds a bit like Herzog…

JG: The Wrath of God, yeah. You know wandering through the desert, or the jungle, and all of a sudden hearing opera and thinking you’ve gone mad, and guess what — you’ve reached the clearing and there’s a ******* opera house in the middle of the jungle that the Portuguese have built 150 years before. I mean, it’s madness but it’s great. Aguirre is a masterpiece I think, and I’m going to try my hardest not to rip it off. It is really hard because it is a masterpiece. And I don’t think I will rip it off because it involves a lot of European history as well in a way that is not really connected to Aguirre. Aguirre is, in its enclosed, oneric, beautiful way, quite different. I mean, a big set piece in this movie about two-thirds of the way through will be the Battle of the Somme, which I’m hoping I can do in a way that other people have not. I don’t know, I’ve been doing research on it. It’s just like hell on Earth. It’s awful.

Q: So I assume Brad will be disfigured for part of this film too, right?

JG: No, he was not disfigured. What happened was he was a crazy person. He was put in charge of 700 men and the generals came, and he was almost like Forrest Gump — Winston Churchill he came in contact with, and Archduke Ferdinand he was in contact with in Sri Lanka. Percy Fawcett was one of those guys who was always connected somehow to major figures. Churchill came down to the trenches and said, “A major problem — all of you have your hands in your pockets, and as soldiers you should be behaving for the king.” And everybody’s like, “What are you talking about? We’re getting mustard gas dumped on us.” So anyway, Percy finally was ordered not to try to take a particular territory. He said, “**** it, I’m going to be brave,” and he led these 700 guys into battle, but he wasn’t directly, physically injured except that he inhaled chlorine gas, which scarred his lungs. And then he began to have this horrible cough which became progressively worse.

Posting here because as Passing Through about the previous thread.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2009 at 1:45 pm Wow…this thread is deader than the skin on X’s face! Where’s everybody at?

Passing Through I spewed green tea oll over my monitor. You are one funny lady. Peace

I’ve missed this!