Gerard Butler: Fashion Week Friendly

Gerard Butler: Fashion Week Friendly

Gerard Butler came out to support the annual Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection show held during NY Fashion Week at The Tent in Bryant Park on Friday (February 13).

Of course, the 39-year-old Scottish star sat front row, where I ran into him. I also got to speak with Project Runway‘s Christian Siriano and his boyfriend Brad Walsh. Christian had designed one of the dresses for the show. Touched By An Angel‘s Valerie Bertinelli wore one of his creations.

How did this all happen? I got the chance to experience Fashion Week the American Express way; they gave me two tickets to check out this great event. Afterwards, I stopped by their swanky Cardmember Only Skybox, where Cardmembers were watching the show from there. What a morning!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

This must have been so much fun! I am so jealous of youuuuu.

Jared, come to mama—-you cutiepie:-)

You are SO LUCKY!

jared you lucky

Jared, you are tops!!!!! How tall was this hunk? Is he indeed six foot two? I love him so much!!!!!! I have been told that he lights up a room like legendary Clark Gable did…did he? Thank you for giving us some more of this Scottish big boy!!!

I know, I do not take this job for granted one bit.

Liz, yes, I do I think he’s 6’2″…

Yes, there were many people trying to get his attention. Thankfully I was able to pull him away for a hot second.

a total fan @ 02/13/2009 at 6:23 pm

OH MY GOODNESS, you get to meet the most awesome people. Thanks for all the threads.

cutiepie32 @ 02/13/2009 at 6:24 pm

Jared, you are one lucky dog! ;)

I love Gerard he is hot. Glad he stayed away from Jennifer Aniston. Smart man.

You lucky boy. GB is just the best.

mayday parade @ 02/13/2009 at 6:44 pm

I loooove Gerard!! He is tres adorable even if he is twice my age. I want himmm

Jared – you’re such a cutie pie !!!!

Go Jared!
Is Gerard as handsome in person as he is in pictures?????????????????

Don’t forget what a brilliant actor he is.

Diana Guminski @ 02/13/2009 at 7:30 pm

Jared looks like me when I was playing the part of Mobi. GFW, I will admit it, I am Mo_bee. Had you fooled. Sorry.

Is Gerbear gay? mkay.he.is.gay.

Nox

Diana Guminski @ 02/13/2009 at 7:30 pm

Is Gerbear gay? mkay.he.is.gay.

Nox

Jared, you’re a doll! Thanks for posting this!

Jared, I just want you to know, your date up top (not Gerry, but the actual date…LOL) needs to be changed from January 13 to February 13. Just kidding about the other date. I’m not kidding about Gerry’s sweater, though. Gerry, Gerry, Gerry….you’re sexy and all, but that sweater is not. Please let me take it off of you….pronto (no offense to whoever bought the sweater).

Where there are models, there is Gerard Butler. Some shop for clothes. He shops for tush.

Good for you Jared, you are really doing a good job and working hard and smart. Looking very good too. God bless you and continued success!

#20…I thought at first you said ‘bush’ instead of ‘tush’. I think I need to have my eyes checked.

gerard the f@g butler @ 02/13/2009 at 8:18 pm

He’s gayer than a gay polygamist with 29 husbands.

Congratulations, Jared on meeting Gerry! He’s known for being nice to his fans and his film career is just getting started! Thanks for featuring him on your site.

Tin foil hat @ 02/13/2009 at 9:26 pm

Oh. That’s what you look like.

*runs away laughing*