Lindsay Lohan Not Joining 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'

Lindsay Lohan Not Joining 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'

Lindsay Lohan has been cast as the lead female role in the remake of A Nightmare On Elm Street, the film’s producer Andrew Form confirms exclusively to JustJared.com.

“We were lucky to receive a call from Jason Weinberg, Lindsay‘s manager,” Andrew tells JustJared.com. “He called us to tell us that Lindsay was very interested in the film and wanted to be a part of it. We called Jason back after Wesley Strick finished the script and asked if Lindsay wanted to look at the first draft. She looked it over and loved it. She thought this was the perfect vehicle for her.”

Andrew and Bradley Fuller, who produced the remakes of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th, will be with producing the Nightmare remake. Also on board is Michael Bay, who directed both Transformers films.

Michael, Bradley and I couldn’t imagine having a better actress for the part and without an audition we cast her,” Andrew adds.

It was announced yesterday that famed music video director Samuel Bayer will be directing the horror flick.

Tidbits: One Tree Hill‘s Sophia Bush auditioned for the role, as well as Danielle Panabaker, who stars in Friday the 13th…in theaters today, Friday the 13th!

UPDATE 1: Laaaaaaame! Someone apparently punk’d me and is trying to ruin my reputation. Rude. This business is shady! Yes, Lindsay‘s rep has confirmed she will not be starring in A Nightmare on Elm Street. Deepest apologies. Lesson learned. But if this role is up for grabs, they should cast Lindsay!

UPDATE 2: That was helpful. I just got off the phone with the real Andrew Form! A casting director has not been hired yet for this project but I will now be kept in the loop when real casting news hits. Thank you for making this happen, Mister Impersonator!

why do we need another NOES? Hollywood sure is getting lazy

fingers crossed it does good for her

another razzie for lindsay ?
she’s going to ruin this movie

I think they forgot one important thing…Lindsay cannot act.

hwooddood @ 02/13/2009 at 1:06 pm

Been waiting for this movie for a long time….now I’m a lil concerned with LL on board. Please don’t ruin this LL :)

WOW SHE LOOKS AMAZING IN THAT HAT

Remakes are NEVER any good but at least maybe this will prompt Lilo to get eating some cheeseburgers!!

Finally Lindsay found a movie that fits on her.

That tidbit about Sophia auditioning for this movie is a HUGE lie. I know that for a fact……people need to get there information straight.

Any ways, lets see how the remake turns out………..

I HATE LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE’S ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE HOLLYWOOD POP TARTS WHO IS A HUGE TRAINWRECK. THIS MOVIE IS GONNA TO BE AWEFULLLLL.

You guys are idiots. Lindsay is a good actress, you can’t deny that but knowing alll the stupid **** that she does people see past her acting & see that yeah, she’s a trainwreckkk but don’t say she can’t act. I love her and I only focus on her acting, I don’t care if she’s coked up or whatever. She is a talented actress. I love Nightmare on Elm Street. I used to watch alll of the movies. I hope Lindsay puts her alll in this film.

best idea ever, hopefully she can prove herself… and if its a hit which it most likely will be she can lose the “Box office poison” stigma. yay!

Ewwwww. Not interested in the movie at all.

shut the **** up you ******** and get a life

lindsay i wish you the best ,hope the movie is good

The tidbit about Sophia Bush is WRONG!!!
She didnt audition

YEAH LINDSAY, CAN’T WAIT!

if its true that sophia auditioned for this role then they don’t know what they are missing.
sophia is an amazing actress..and lindsay is…not. -.-

Awesome. I didn’t want to see this movie but now I cant’ wait.

LOL “She looked it over and loved it. She thought this was the perfect vehicle for her.” i bet she loved it and thought is was the “perfect vehicle for her” it is the ONLY “vehicle” that has been offered to her… ahahah! what a friggin joke. Now i cant go see the movie! damn it! :|

LindseySucks @ 02/13/2009 at 1:27 pm

Hate Lindsey Lohan………why the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll did they pick her of all people??? I used to love her in The Parent Trap but she pulled so much sh*t after that, I’ve lost all respect for her. She’ just like the other Hollywood bimbos.

Pottymouth @ 02/13/2009 at 1:29 pm

This is great news. Lindsay is PERFECT.

Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Lindsey Hohan, WTF?? This movie will definitely suck ass.

I’m glad Sophia isnot going to be in this movie, this movie looks like it’s going to suck! Lindsay is a good actress, but she fucked up her career and most people don’t want to see a movie with her in it.

The millennium sure has alot of remakes. I just don’t see the need to remake a classic like the original. If people think it’s dated then buy it on HD. The film is great in HD.

seriously @ 02/13/2009 at 1:42 pm

Why her??
I’m really shocked anyone would attach a person with her history to any projects!
I’ve seen her in a thriller, it was called I Know Who Killed Me and it was HORRIBLE.
I’m sure this remake will make money.. because they all do, but come on.
Least she’ll get some money and Sam can’t stop supporting her.

Soofee what? Who? Why?
This movie may not be good.
However with gorgeous Lindsay in it,
millions of people will want to see it.

lindsay actually is a good actress… georgia rule is one of my faves.

i hope this goes great for her :)

Who’s playing freddy? Surely it’s still Englund

karmababykarma @ 02/13/2009 at 1:50 pm

Sophia did not audition for the role, she was interested in the role but decided to not audition for it!

twlight fan!! @ 02/13/2009 at 1:53 pm

Sophia Bush DID NOT audition for the role. Look on her IMDB page, Hit list. Nowhere does it say she auditioned for it!!!

They really should’ve gone with Sophia. She’ll at least show up for work, on-time and sober.

you ******* idiots.. IMDB does not post all the roles that ****** actresses like sofia bush didnt get. She sucks, and has a chunky body.. she could HAVE never done a role like this.. she s on the WB for christ sake.. You people are *****in RETARDED. Lindsey seems like she could def handle a role like this.. I will def go see it.. wouldnt say the same id=f they were actually stupid enough to cast Sophia Bush

LolaSvelt @ 02/13/2009 at 2:01 pm

And she said she wanted to be taken serious?

She’d ruin it? Hardly. It’ll already be ruined.

If that’s true then why have her last few films bombed??

#33, Sophia is not chunky. Just because she doesn’t look like a god damn walking stick, doesn’t make her chunky. Btw, she’s not on the WB. You seem to be the only ****** here!!!

She is a nightmare!! I hope that someday she gets some help!

CORRECTION @ 02/13/2009 at 2:07 pm

Sophia DID try out.. shes a terrible starving actress that needs all the publicity she can get. TRUTH she wasnt casted because A. she cant act her way out of a speeding ticket. Hence why she was kicked of Terminator 3. B. she didnt look the part. I work in LA and know these are the facts.. just to clear things up for you little One Tree Hill fans.

#36… She is on the wb.. my little sister watches her show.. that the only reason I even know who she is.

IMDB DOES NOT POST THAT.

She’s on the CW. WB doesn’t exist anymore.

what a joke @ 02/13/2009 at 2:21 pm

Is nothing sacred? Nice publicity stunt, but Form and Fuller are just living up to their pervy repuations

cheesecake @ 02/13/2009 at 2:22 pm

Of course this role is perfect for her, because it’s another lazy hollywould remake. Crappy actress for crappy producers, writers and directors who can’t come up with their own material.

Lindsay is(was?) a good actress but I don’t think “Nightmare” is the proper vehicle to showcase her acting talent. Of course, it’s probably the only script she has seen in a long time so natually she took the role. I think the most important thing she can do is get to the set ON TIME everyday, SOBER and ready to work. She cannot mess this up with her antics. If she does it will be the end of her movie career. For real!! So, please Lindsay, I’m rooting for you. Don’t mess this up!!

NOES remake + Lindsay Lohan = Epic Fail.

Hope lindsey doesnt **** this up! def. better for the role than those other loosers they mentioned.. but hope she takes it seriously unlike Georgia Rule

Hope she doesnt die

UGH! I hate that they’re remaking this at all! Why ruin it with Lindsay! I decided along time ago that I wasn’t going to watch it, now I really don’t want to watch it, cause this is just going to ruin the whole thing! The fact that they won’t hire Robert as Freddy again makes no sense at all.

Lindsey will RUIN that re make she is a ****** actress as is. Scary movies do not need her help especially with a classic like Nightmare on Elm Street

danielle auditioned? NO WAY, she DIDNT. who is sophia??? DANIELLE PANABAKER WOULD NEVER AUDITION!!! FOR IT.

#33,
You are a f*ckin idiot. F*cked up people like you amuse me to no end. I love how you think Sophia is chunky when the truth is that she far from it. Theres a reason she’s always making lists based on her beauty alone. So get over yourself. I’m pretty sure your ugly as helll and feel the desperate need to bash others to make yourself feel better about yourself.

And #38,
Sophia DID NOT try out for the part. She was interested but decided not to audition due to reasons I’m not going to bother discussing with morons like you. And this isn’t the first time Just Jared has there “facts” wrong…..I’ve seen it happen all the time on this site.
And she’s FAR from a “starving actress”, not only is she on OTH, but she also has two movies out for release some time this year……so crawl out from whatever rock you’re living under and get your information straight.
Also Sophia was NEVER kicked off of Terminator 3…….they really liked her and casted her. But then then very early on before they started shooting, they realized they wanted someone who looked much older for the part Sophia was casted for because Sophia looked entirely too young. If she was so “bad” then the director would’ve never praised Sophia in one of his interviews while saying that he would like to her work with her in the future. So take my advice, and SHUTUP before you make yourself look even more dumb by talking about sh*t you don’t know anything about.

Stick to the topic at hand-LINDSEY LOHAN and “A NIGTHMARE ON ELM STREET”.
Enough Said.

Lindsey Lohan is going to ruin this movie……believe me. She sucks!!!!

They should’ve hired someone like Vanessa Hudgens.

Lillianne @ 02/13/2009 at 3:19 pm

They’re going to be soooooooooorrrrrrryyy!

I kind of like it, I dont believe the Sophia Bush thing. But If Lindsay stays on this, they better have a good cast behind her. huh. Interesting.

1.Come on, give her a chance! Did you all critics forget that she’s young and began as a kid? You have to break out simeday and get your lessons, like every normal teenager as well!

2. When a movie turns out to be bad, most of the guilt is on the director! The director is leading the actors, he hast to animate them and to guide them through the roles. Every award-winnor is thanking the director first. Look at very popular astors like for example Nicole Kidman – she sucks badly sometimes and is amazing in other movies. It depends on the director. Not only of course, I wouldn’t say that… but a good director needs to have the ability to get the best out if the actor. And that Lindsay Lohan ist talented, we have seen in her big movies like Parent Trap.
If you are talented, you just are, it’s not going away.

Alina = Dina ???

…and all movies by Chris Sivertson, the director from “I Know Who Killed Me” sucked. In fact teh Razzie was his only win.

What is it with her face!!!

The original was so good…..why mess with it??

haha no i’m not Dina nor Aliana ;) I think she would use a better nickname ;)))

#57 I agreed with your second part. Story and director is what counts most. Also, I can understand why they make remakes. Many reasonsto say.I’m kind of curious of the story of this remake. Until then, waiting for the trailer before saying it’s going to suck.

TO MEL: YOU ARE THE FU*KIN IDIOT. What are you ugly sophias PR? The ***** is chunky. she has big, white grandma arms and a serious case of cankles. Hate to break it to ya.. but not really makin the beauty lists lately.. and has never made it to top 10. NEVER. My body is sooo much nicer then that fugly girl.. Im sure 95 percent of these girls who post **** on here are because her unflattering figure aint tough to beat. HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE DIDNT TRY OUT? she did and she didnt make the cut. plain and simple.. as for the terminator 3 thing. Are you really THAT dim whitted. See.. when they go to cast actresses in movies.. they think of things like “does she look too young” BEFORE they start filming.. not two months into the project. They cut her because she cant act for ****, so they hired Claire Danes who actually looks YOUNGER than fugly soph. The Director didnt “praise” her.. he only said those things because of business standards. No director has EVER gone off on an actor theyve booted off. NOT PROFESSIONAL. You are a sad, pathetic little individual. Im sorry you are so diluted.

well, there goes any chance that this movie will be cool.

i will not see a remkae of this movie if hoehan is in it!

i will not see a remkae of this movie if hoehan is in it!

wow well they are acting like she is such a treat to have lets hope she actually makes it on set this time!

i cant belive she is working again i rather sophia bush get the role
but now that they put her in it the movie is sure to suck…………unless shes killed off that would be funny to see lets hope they make it in 3-d

Im soooooo glad that Lindsey got the role between those other nobodys.

Beth, you’re insane. Sophia is healthy. She doesn’t have any rolls or fat on her. Btw, those hot lists are a joke!
I think that Lindsay is still kinda attractive (I think when she was 17-20 she was very pretty) and she’s a good actress, but no one takes her seriously. I think this is a bad role for her to take at this point.

no! plze dont shes a horrible actress. plze no for the love o f god. plze dont cast her. the movie is already ruined.

Beth,
No YOU are the f*ckin idiot you retarded ass b*tch. Your post just proved what an incredibly jealous hag you are or else you wouldn’t have said what you did. Does bashing people make you feel better about yourself???
I’m a woman, and I’ll admit straight up that Sophia is beautiful and sexy. But I’m not the only one…..my friends, my brothers, and there friends all thinks shes hott too. So take that “grandma” sh*t and shove it up your ass.
Unlike half of the women in Hollywood these days, Sophia has a gorgeous, curvy body, and I for one am glad. Because some of those anorexic looking chicks give nothing but little girls the wrong impression.
And yeah b*tch, Sophia DOES make beauty lists and made numerous lists just last year alone. And its only February of a brand new year, so I’m pretty sure she’ll be making plenty more this year too. It sounds like you have some sort of personal vendetta against her….what happened?? Did she call you ugly or something??
AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT SHE DIDN’T TRY OUT FOR THIS FILM. I don’t have to tell you how I know because out of respect for her and others involved, I don’t want to say anything. BUT SHE DID NOT AUDITION FOR ANY ROLE IN THAT MOVIE.
And I had a feeling that some moron like you would say something like that about Terminator 3…..yes its true that before they cast a person for a movie, they look at everything. But sometimes, even after checking everything out and casting someone, right before the shooting starts and even after it starts, they end up changing things around, even the actors, because they see that a new direction might end up being better in the long run. And you made yourself look like an even bigger ass by saying that they think things through BEFORE they hire someone. Why you may ask?? Well b*tch, its because like you said, they do check everything out before they hire someone…..INCLUDING whether the person knows how to act or not. For Terminator 3, they didn’t just look at her and were like “Oh, your hired.” Sophia had to audition and everything and then they hired her AFTER they saw that she did indeed have acting chops. But like I said before, sometimes things change and they decide to go in another direction even after things are set and done. It wasn’t because Sophia didn’t know how to act, got it b*tch???
And you can take that “business standard” thing and shove that up your ass too. Directors don’t have to say or do anything. The director did praise her, he didn’t even have to say anything at all, but he did.
So the only sad, pathetic little individual I see here is YOU because you’re a JEALOUS f*ckin hag who is too damn diluted because she’s blinded by hate for someone who doesn’t give two sh*ts about her.

well Im glad they were at least smart enough to cast Lindsay over that lame actress Sophia Bush. Lindsay is totally hotter and more talented.. but thats still not saying much if you ask me.

^^Well said Mel, that Beth psycho is one crazy lunatic. Some people are seriously insane.

to #9. How do you know? Im curious.. im a OTH fan and am always hoping that Sophia does more than the show.. but she never does.. Maybe if She actually DID try out for things she would become famous : )

There are so many better actresses in Hollywood and they picked Lindsey Lohan??? Are they insane????????????????????????

Mel—-You Rock.
Beth—–Drop dead.

Could you sound like anymore of a wannabe??! Gross!
You work in LA? Woo f’ing hoo. You and dozens upon dozens of other people. If you did anything important you’d be doing it now and not posting on here. My guess is you’re a grip and probably work on “low budgets” or “straight to dvd’s”. If you know anything about marketing you would know EVERY demographic needs to be pleased. So their have to be curvier girls put in projects.. for men who like T & A. Not to be so blatant, but that how it works.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/13/2009 at 4:24 pm

she’s gonna mak the movie suck even more
i hate remakes!!

PLEASE NO REMAKE!!!!

I feel sorry for you MEL. Someone sounds a little bit obsessed with Sophia Bush. Im not sure about that other chick either.. she has problems too.. but wow. kinda sounds like youre the obsessive psycho here. or Sophia Bush herself.. shes such a loser she prob goes on her to defend her name. this all just makes me laugh.. Im excited to see the new Freddy Kruger.. and personally think Lindsay would do a better job.. both pretty girls, but Lindsay just seems more fit.. Sophia should stick to her teeny bopper CW shows : )

lindsay lohan is not a LEZ

i have proof

#78.. correct me if im wrong ..but Lindsay has big tits. Sophia doesnt have any if you take off her push up bra.

Actually #81,
I was just making a point to that Beth idiot. But yeah, I’ll admit that I am a Sophia Bush fan…..a HUGE fan. I’ve been a fan of hers since 2003 when I first saw her in OTH. We all have our favorites and she just happens to be mine.
I just don’t like it when people bash others for no apparent reason or when they say stuff that just isn’t true. So you can either deal with it or amuse yourself. I could really f*ckin care less. Personally, I think YOU’RE the loser……you’re probably Beth herself……..now thats FUNNY.

IF THIS IS TRUE, IT WILL FAIL!

OH ****!!! I MUST BE GOING BLIND, I THOUGHT I READ SHE WAS GOING TO BE IN THIS MOVIE, THANK GOD, BECAUSE HER CAREER IS OVER, SHE’S A HAS BEEN.

lame.
go back to posting about tommy girl and his katie-beard.

If it’s so “shady” why are you posting stuff about it day and night? Wow, so funny! And phew, that Linds isn’t going to ruin yet another movie!

hey…I’ll come on as freddy’s brother….
because freddy’s DEAD !!!!

!!!! !!!
@@)))
VVVV

yes, this buisness is shady. you seem like a nice guy, so get out while you still can. Before you end up like Perez. -xo

don’t worry about! love your site.

What rep? This is a truely turpid tabloid.

I love Lindsay..she may be going through a rough patch right now but look at Brittney, she went through so much and now she’s back in action!

who cares either way.

I cannot stand when how ppl think they can take a perfectly good movie and think they can better it but only ruin it!! ANOES still scares the crap out of ppl and should not be remade! Wes Craven cannot be out done!

Lol Jared you’re so funny!!

jared you should have know
I mean who wants to hire her she’s finished

Wow, it would be a great comeback movie for her. Horror movies are in and it would be the low-risk film that studios would jump at. Unless she overdoses again, insurance companies would still hire her.

You will *not* be kept in the loop? is that a typo?

Lauren,

He meant what he said. No one is going to inform him. Read right sweetheart :)

I agree with number 95, they need to stop making over these classics. Leave the classics alone and think of your own scripts

JOhnny depp should make a cameo .

It’s A Nightmare on Elm Street, not Shakespeare…. Lindsay will be fine.

Why not?
THE CHARACTERS ARE ALMOST SIMILAR, folks?

hahaha I KNEW IT!! who in their right mind would EVER cast that sleeze lezzbo reject? bahahahahha i LOVE THIS!!!!

Wedding Peach @ 02/14/2009 at 3:12 am

Jared:

You broke the first rule of journalism: check facts and sources.
Every good journalist gets pinched at least once in their career.

Oh, I forgot. You’re a blogger. Big difference.

miss nick @ 02/14/2009 at 3:20 am

Ha ha, on the Impersonator!

Terry Brooke and Julian Fan @ 02/14/2009 at 3:49 am

The Sophia Bush is absolutely false, she did not audion, she was thinking about but decided not too.

The reason she didn’t because there is speculation that the Cw Network has renewed One Tree Hill for a 7th season.

Hopefully Chad Michael Murray decided to resign for a 7th season.

I agree with #95 and #101

Wow Wedding Peach, that’s low. Your a real hardass :O Hah people that mock blogs when they clearly read them is like the dumbest thing ever. Your no better then the rest of us. At least Jared corrected it, and was honest about his mistake

I bet it was Mario/Perez or one of his peeps who punked you. His site’s looking dull these days and his book tanked, and he’s probably looking to blame someone else aside from himself for the drama.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/14/2009 at 11:47 am

lol at jared
u got punk’d =]

wow i think it’ll b pretty cool 2 see freddy kill and or torture her!! lol hopefully she’ll b a main character that dosent make it 2 the sequal!! lol

freakofnature @ 02/14/2009 at 12:44 pm

2 ways to ruin a perfectlly good classic

#1 Cast Lindsay Whorehan….in ANY movie.

#2 Make another garbage laden remake. Hollywood is obviously running out of ideas.

get the facts straight.. BUT to be honest.. would have liked to see blowhan in this.. agree with #104.. shes not a golden glober.. but could for sure handle a cheezy horror flick.. and to the Sophia Bush comments.. I just think ITS SAAAAAAD if she didnt try out.., ONE TREE HILL is her biggest mistake ever! that show is as cool as AIDS.. because shes on that terrible show, shes not famous, kinda perceived as a looser She wouldnt try out for a badass horror movie because of that LAME ASS wb show? now thats just pathetic.. would have been less pathetic if she tried out and got beat by Lindsay. FACT.

^^Are you crazy?? True that I hate One Tree Hill too, and have hated it since season 3 ended, but Sophia definitely isn’t perceived as a loser for being on that stupid show. At least she’s doing something. But I’m glad that she’s gotten acknowledgment from other movies she’s done like John Tucker Must Die, because in all honestly, besides the fans who watch the show, no one cares about OTH and its not going to exactly get her any attention like the cast of Gossip Girl does.

But as for this movie, why is Hollywood so helll bent on making remakes?? Just leave it alone, because remakes usually don’t do that well. Are they running out of good story ideas??????

Jared got punk’d!!

PS…..this movie doesn’t sound so “good”…….just saying.

Isn’t more than half the stuff printed on gossip blogs bullshit anyway? Secondhand information that’s passed down or something you got from another tabloid source? How much good is your reputation really when all you’re doing is recycling stuff or printing what someone’s PR flunkies tell you to?

haha dang it Jared I was telling everyone yesterday about this when I went and saw Friday the 13th!! :) Oh well….LL would have ruined it anyway.

lindsay used to be good when she was younger
i dont think that she’s gay its probably an act to get the photographers to take a picture of her

I agree with #115! there are so many famous actresses less deserving than Sophia.. but she wont get herself out there. Advice to Sophia: LEAVE ONE TREE HILL.. you idiot.

Julie in NC @ 02/14/2009 at 7:19 pm

I don’t usually comment on these things because they usually aren’t anything like worth my time, and I don’t particularly care which vapid starlet(s) they get to play the victims in this latest Hollywood ripoff, I mean remake. I am a huge fan of this series, and I have to tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt – the ONLY thing, and I mean *ONLY* thing that will save this movie or make it worth a toot in a high breeze, is if they can manage to get Robert Englund back under that makeup again. End of Story, over and out.

I think if they want to do a classic they should add to it instead of remake it. Definately don’t cast either Lo or So!! They both are so grade school and self absorbed!! Please don’t have some stupid overated reality show to cast any members either….so not wanted! If they can’t get a cast as good or better than the previous then don’t bother! With all the technology we have today you’d think they could come up with something great. Just don’t screw it up like the new Halloween and Friday The 13th movies and any other movie. Wes Craven is the best when it comes to scary… All you So and Lo fans need to sit on the crapper and take a load off!!! Now that’s funny!!

^^^^You’re weird.

PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Lindsay is NOT going to be in the movie. That is the point of the article. So please quit talking about how good she will be

The movie was a lousy piece of crap to begin with. Why is a remake needed. There are plenty of screen writers that could come up with something new. Hollywood is full of idiots.

Who’s wierd? If you have nothing insightful to say then don’t say anything at all! This remake was a falsehood to begin with. Now it is in the making. Am I so wrong to ask not to try to re-make one of the best movies ever and just contribute to the series? Join with Wes Craven and make one of the best horror flicks ever since the Elm St. movies or the Exorcist movies. Make a movie that will get ppl. sick in the theater just like those movies did. They didn’t have the technology that we have today and yet those moveis surpass alot of the so called scary movies we see. I see kids and adults that are more frightend by those movies than the so called scary movies we have today. They think todays scary movies funny and the the scayr movies from the 80′s to the late 90′s scare the crap out of them. These new writers and directors have alot to learn from the OG’s of horror flicks! They redid Steven Kings” The Shlining’ and although it was okay it will never ckome close to being as good as the original! If you are not a movie buff then I suggest you not even try to blog about something you do not know about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not weird I just know what I am talking about! WES CRAVEN SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO KEEP ELM STREET ALIVE!!!..Oh and Freddy can never be dead because he is in dreams and thrives on the believers!! Educate yourself before you speak your mind…Freddy’s dead was the sixth out of seven movies!! The seventh was “A New Nightmare”. Fredddy cannot be killled unless noone believes in him! Not to mention that Wes Craven is so awesome that ppl would be crashing down his door just to star in one of his movies, he wouldn’t cast a ***** to be in the movie let a lone a lead character. Oh and BTW Johnny Depps’ character died in the first movie and Freddy was an only child and his daughter didn’t have any children. A remake would be total disaster! Adding to it without Wes Craven would be Armagedden!! You can’t have Elm St. without Craven!!! Just please do not cast non-acting-morons!! Don’t choose the stars just because you think they will generate an audience!! Choose ppl that will that will add extra to the movie and it better outshine the previous seven Elm St. movies! I still think you Lo and So fans need to find a hobbie and stop obsessing over fingerpaintings by pre-schoolers!!

Lindsay really can’t act, she pretty much plays the same character in every film. She’s hopeless, no wonder she hasn’t done a movie in two years.

I WANT HER ON THE MOVIE!!! SHE WILL DO IT GREAT!!!!

I heard that Jessica Lowndes from 90210 was gonna be in this, she a great actress.

friday the 13th had a pretty descent cast but was too much like the texas chainsaw movies, i liked that jason actually runs in this movie! I hope that nightmare on elm street takes an approach more like the halloween remake.

lindsay lohan is a ***** and doesnt know how to make horror movies.
She is a ***** , ***** , ***** and a PROSTITUTE.

Linsday Lohan loves to **** girls and she haves a BIG MONSTER
**** and loves to CHEW on BREASTS and loves to LICK girls
ASS. She is a real PROSTITUTE and A REAL ************.

LINSDAY LOHAN LIKES TO **** ZAC EFRON BECAUSE SHE
HAS A **** AND ZAC IS GAY , LIKE ME.SHE LOVES TO CHEW
ON TOM CRUISE **** AND BREASTS , BECAUSE TOM CRUISE
IS A HOMOSEXUAL , LIKE ME AND A BISEXUAL , LIKE ME , AND
A TRANSSEXUAL , LIKE ME AND A GAY ,LIKE ME .

I AM the BEST OFFENDER HERE ON JUST JARED.COM :

I AM HERE TO TALK REALLY , REALLY , REALLY BAD
ABOUT CELEBRITIES AND SINGERS AND ACTORS.
I ALREADY TALK BAD ABOUT LOTS OF CELEBRITIES AND
I WILL KEEP DOING IT TILL THEY BLEED THEIR EYES FROM
ALL THE BAD THINGS I HAVE TO SAY. I WANT TO SAY LOTS
OF THINGS AND I AM GOING TO START ON THIS ARTICLE.
MY NAME IS ROBERT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO
ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM A PRO AND THE POLICE IS A
*******, MOTHERFUCKERS AND A SON OF A *****.
IN THIS NEXT COMMNT OR MESSAGE DOWN ME I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE ZAC EFRON AND THE JONAS
BROTHERS.

1,2,3:

ROBERT:THE OFFENDER IS HERE :

JONAS BROTHERS YOU ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET , I WANT TO SUCK YOUR *****, DONT
ERASE THAT WORD: *****. I WANT TO **** YOU AND
I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE THE PROMISED RINGS , I JUST WANT
TO **** THE 3 OF YOU , ONE BY ONE . THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE SO HOT , SEXY , GAY, HOMOSEXUAL, BISEXUAL,TRANSEXUAL
AND SICK ***** , LIKE ME . NOW , I LOVE THEM SO MUCH,
THEY ARE MY HEART AND EVERYTHING . KEVIN JONAS
SUCKED MY **** ONE NIGHT AND WE MAKED OUT .
JOE JONAS SUCKED MY **** AND I SUCKED HIS **** , AND
I FUCKED HIM IN BED. NICK JONAS SUCKED MY **** AND
I SUCKED HIS **** AND I FUCKED HIM IN BED AND HE FUCKED ME AND HE PUT HIS HAND ENTIRELY ON MY ASS AND THEN
HE LICKED MY GENITALS . HE ALSO MADE ME BLEED
MY GENITALS OF HOW MUCK HE FUCKED ME AND HOW MUCH
GE SUCKED MY **** AND ASS .NICK JONAS IS THE MOST
SEXY AND GAY OF ALL THE JOBROS. I MADE HIM BLEED HIS ****
AND HIS GENITALS AND WE MADE SEX IN THE BATHROOM AND
IN BED FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS , A WHOLE DAY , AND WE
MAKE SEX EVERY SINGLE DAY. WE MAKE SEX AND HAD
GENITAL SEX AND ORAL SEX AND ANAL SEX.
HE IS NOT A SAINT AND WE HIDE IN A PRIVATE PLACE , IN CLUB,
THAT NO ONE KNOWS. HIS DAD AND MOM DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS , OR THE GIRLS THAT LOVE THEM . BUT, THE GIRLS THAT
LOVE THE JOBROS ARE ******* AND MOTHERFUCKERS,
AND ASS HOLES AND SON OF A ******* AND
THEY ARE FUCKED BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BOYFRIENDS
AND THE HAVE SEX WITH ME EVERYDAY AND NO ONE
WILL FIND US NEVER IN THE WORLD , EVEN THE PAPARAZZIS OR
THE F.B.I. OR EVEN S.W.A.T OR THE ARMY. YOU CAN ASK THEM
BUT THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT IS ALL A LIE BUT, THEY ARE JUST
LYING TO YOU.NO ONE OFFENDS THE JOBROS , BECAUSE THEY
ARE MY LIFE. NOW: I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ZAC EFRON,
EVERYTHING THAT I SAID ABOUT THE JOBROS IS THE SAME
AS ZAC EFRON. BYE , AND DOWN THIS MESSAJE I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE , SO BEWARE.
I AM GOING TO BE BACK , SOON.

IS 3:11 P.M OF TODAY MARCH 14,2009 AND I AM COING BACK AT
4:00 P.M.

Sophia lover @ 04/12/2009 at 10:53 pm

Sophia would be amazing in this. Look at what she did in the Hitcher and in Stay Alive. She’s great in horror movies. To bad that she didn’t try out for the role. Although I did hear she was being casted for “Scream 4″ but she turned it down, because of “One Tree Hill”. If not Sophia, I think Danielle Panabaker would be awesome in this movie.

Lindsey, not so much. She cannot act. The other two on the other hand, would be great.

ameer khaafid @ 05/28/2009 at 1:31 pm

This role was made for lohan. I think she would of diffently make people see. Lohan is a great actress just look at i know who killed me.She the new scream queen of are time.

sophia bush if she really did audition deserves the role.

Thank you for another fantastic weblog.Wherever else could I get this sort of details composed in this kind of an incite complete way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and i am sure this will assist me a lot..and I have been searching for such facts because from handful of days….Thanks!!!!!

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally ?taking time and actual effort to make a very good article?however what can I say?I procrastinate alot and certainly not seem to get something done.

can I put up your put up to my wordpress weblog? I will be able to add a oneway link to your forum. That’s one really nice post.