Gayle King Rejects Chris Brown's Apology

Gayle King Rejects Chris Brown's Apology

Gayle King, aka Oprah‘s BFF, has rejected Chris Brown‘s apology.

She tells Extra, “Right now I can’t think of anything that makes me support anything that Chris Brown is saying at this time. And my heart just aches for Rihanna.”

Gabrielle Union adds, “I know them both. Unfortunately, no one knows all the facts yet…What I think is great about this unfortunate situation is it can get us talking about violence…Violence is never the answer. It’s good to get that dialogue started. I wish this wasn’t the catalyst for that…It’s never good to use violence as a means to an end.”

Akon encouraged Rihanna: “Keep doing what you’re doing baby. Keep things positive! She’s a strong woman. I think she’ll get through it….”

Dollhouse star Eliza Dushku gave her two cents, saying, “Any way, shape or form of domestic violence is inexcusable in my book.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
FEB UP rihanna's fake attack @ 02/16/2009 at 4:35 pm

YOUR HEART ACHES FOR RIHANNA. THAT ***** IS FINER THAN FINE. SOAKING UP THE SUN . NO PROBLEMS THERE. HAS GAYLE
SEEN HER. TALKED TO HER. EVEN KNOWS THE TRUTH. OR IS THIS THE MOST CRAP IN THE TOLIET. SHE SHOULD BE BILLED
AT LEAST FOR THIS FAKE PUBLICITY.!

imaginaque @ 02/16/2009 at 4:35 pm

I don’t know Chris Brown or Rihanna, but violence of any kind, whatever the reason, is absolutely unacceptable. Period.

FEB UP RIHANNA'S FAKE ACCIDENT @ 02/16/2009 at 4:38 pm

RIHANNA IS FINE SOAKING UP THE SUN. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. LET’S GET SOMEONE THAT WAS WITH HER AT THE TIME
OF THE INCIDENT. SHALL WE. CERTAINLY NOT HER DADDY
PEOPLE MAG LIED ABOUT THAT. SINCE THIS IS ALL FAKE PUBLICITY. LET’S BILL HER FOR WASTING TIME.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/16/2009 at 4:43 pm

…her and EVERYONE else who who knows it’s pr bullshīt. hahahahaha

Who the hell cares what this woman thinks or doesn’t think? Her only claim to fame is sleeping with Okra!

AMEN! TO GAYLE KING! I’m with her. I also agree with Eliza Dushku. whatever it might have been “transpired ” between he and Rihanna the point is he fled the scene while Rihanna was left behind with injuries, however minor or serious it was. Violence of any kind is unacceptable.

I don’t support a woman beater, therefore I don’t support Chris Brown’s music.

Gail you have man issues-you are as interesting as dirt-

Smart evil bi*tch that Riri is @ 02/16/2009 at 4:54 pm

I agree with you “FEB UP RIHANNA’S FAKE ACCIDENT”! it’s like all this was all planned or something, she surely did it to get some attention and lots of publicity…..I mean, some people around me that never really liked her as a “singer” now listen to her songs!!!! sing them!! wtf! props to her……miss “poor victim of Chris the woman beater”. I’d loathe her if I were Chris, I guess that’s why he never answered her all day calls afterwards…she knows it was her entire fault. Aaah, sorry, she’s the victim of the month

no matter what, any man that puts his hands on any woman is a poor excuss of a man…that’s it, Chris Brown has lost me as a fan and I lost any respect for any one who wants to “defend” him. There’s NO excuss. He is bad news in my opionin. And as soon as we as A PEOPLE GET THAT STRIGHT, HE WILL GO AWAY.

he can apologize all he wants and say he is taking council with anyone he wants, but he is totally screwed and maybe he should’ve thought about that if thats what it would have taken for him to not be a punk.

as for the moron who says this is fake publicity? puh-lease. take it to a wife beatering forum. it aint gonna fly here.

Who cares what Gayle thinks?

This whole Rihanna victim spiel is getting tired fast

These celebs should say no comment. They don’t know the details yet, when it’s definitive that he beat her up and that it’s clear cut. Then maybe saying something about domestic violence, but otherwise it is just stupid.

its so annoying how these random celebrities keep giving their opinion, when tbh it has nothing to do with them and they probably don’t even know either of them.
this happens to millions of people everyones just being sympathetic to rihanna because shes in the public eye, she’s an idiot.
i know violence is inexcusable, and i’m in no way condoning it, i just hate how all these random celebrities are like “chris brown is ____” “chris brown is a dead man” and whatnot, fgs just shutup and keep your noses out of the situation, rihanna is an idiot herself anyway.

FEB UP RIHANNA'S FAKE ACCIDENT @ 02/16/2009 at 5:09 pm

Chris Brown did not say anything about a beating! or that is what the
cop would of said. That he is charged with physical abuse. NOT
ENOUGH EVIDENCE IS WHAT THE COP SAID. THE MEDIA HAS
OTHER IDEAS DON’T YOU. TWO THUGS THAT NO ONE CARES
ABOUT EXCEPT YOU BLACK PEOPLE. OF COURSE HE DID IT
BECAUSE THE MEDIA SAYS SO. PAY YOU DAMN BILL RIHANNA
AND CHRIS THE WORLD DIFFENTLY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE
SHE IS A COWARD AND WON’T COME OUT AND TALK ABOUT
ABUSE.AND SHOW THE WORLD HER BRUISES.

FEB UP RIHANNA’S FAKE ACCIDENT I hope a guy beats the **** out of you next. Loser as Chris Brown fan. The boy is a woman beater and he needs to go to jail. Cant wait for him to get whats coming to him!

i dont even care

@ FEB UP RIHANNA’S FAKE ACCIDENT = his lame ass apology may not have mentioned a beating nor Rihanna but his own father already verify it and Rihanna’s father confirmed it. Not to mention Jay-Z who angrily went public with his disdain for Chris Brown.

Nobody knows what really happened so Gayle needs to shut her stupid ass up plus they no proof that Rihanna’s face is messed up cuz we still havent seen any real pics yet the only pic on the web is the one that was photoshopped!!!

I hope this story dies sooooooon cause its ****** annoying..no one knows exactly whats up ! the media is just in love with this story cause they can print anything they want cause people will actually believe it.

You told Harpo to beat me!

im sorry, can some please tell me why the hell her opinion matters??

who asked for her opinion anyway?

Chris, you did the crime, now do the time.

Don’t be such a jerk. Why, I mean WHY would be this FAKE PUBLICITY? For Rihanna, SURE. But WHYYYYY Chris Brown would agree with this? He just lost A LOT of fans, money, crediblity (MAINLY in music industry) and propabily gained hate from top influent people in his area, like Jay-Z, Justin, Timbaland, T.I., Kanye and so many others, all of them are friends of Rihanna. So what? She PAID CHRIS piles of money for he to agree ruin his own career for publicity for her? That’s why I don’t like dumb people on internet. Urgh.

FEB UP RIHANNA'S FAKE ACCIDENT @ 02/16/2009 at 5:35 pm

DUH YOU JUST DON’T GET IT DO YOU. IN THE END THERE WON’T BE ANY PROBLEMS. SO WHAT . SICK OF THIS FAKE PUBLICITY.

HE IS NOT GOING TO RUIN HIS CAREER DID KOBE BRYANT LOSE
HIS AFTER HE RAPED A WOMAN IN A HOTEL. NO HE IS STILL IN
THE COURT.

EITHER SHOW US THE PROOF BY PICTURES OF HER OR SHUT UP
ABOUT IT. IT IS GETTING TO BE YESTERDAYS NEWS. NO ARREST
NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE .. GET IT.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All