Megan Fox Dines At A Cool Cafe

Megan Fox Dines At A Cool Cafe

Megan Fox appears to be a little down as she leaves with her fiance Brian Austin Green and his son Kassius Green at Daphne’s Greek Cafe on Sunday (February 15), at the Empire Center in Burbank, Calif.

The 22-year-old Transformers star was taken out to Nobu Restaurant in Malibu for Valentine’s Day by Brian over the weekend.

The trailer for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, was aired during this year’s Superbowl, and is set to be released on June 26, 2009.

10+ pictures inside of Megan Fox dining at a cool cafe…

megan fox kassius green cafe 01
megan fox kassius green cafe 02
megan fox kassius green cafe 03
megan fox kassius green cafe 04
megan fox kassius green cafe 05
megan fox kassius green cafe 06
megan fox kassius green cafe 07
megan fox kassius green cafe 08
megan fox kassius green cafe 09
megan fox kassius green cafe 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I know this girl is pretty, but she always looks so sour. She doesn’t smile much, and looks like she’s bored. IDK.

frenchgirl @ 02/16/2009 at 8:08 am

Hey JJ ! Salma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault gets married on February 14th in Paris. It was announced on the site which aims the father of François-Henri Pinault (or by François-Henri Pinault himself, I don’t know). Sorry if there are mistakes but I do not speak English very well.

they dont seem to be happy at all!!

anonymous @ 02/16/2009 at 8:14 am

She does always look bored and kind of sad. She looks a lot older than 21. But that kid is absolutely adorable.

I know, I'm crazy :D @ 02/16/2009 at 8:17 am

are you serious Frenchgirl???!!!!!!! cool. Hope it’s true ’cause I trust you! :p Anyway, I hate Megan, she seems so full of herself like she knows she’s pretty so she acts bit*chy and slu**y and snobby and well, she pisses the devil out of me! And frankly, Natalie Portman is way prettier. She’s an Angie wannabe( and I hate Angie). Not even such a good actress………she’s just been blessed when it comes to looks! good for her, sad for me

@ #6 Im glad you know you’re crazy but you should know you’re an idiot too.

She looks annoyed, maybe she doesn’t like the kid lol
She’s gorgeous though :)

she should dump him already. she’s too young to be a wife and step-mom. if those rumours from a whlie back about him being controlling of her and an emotional blackmailer, then she needs to leave before it’s too late

They need to get married already.

frenchgirl @ 02/16/2009 at 8:55 am

#6 It’s on a lot of French site. Jean-Pierre Lecoq, the mayor of the VIth arrondissement, officially expressed himself. ‘ They got married at 11 h 00 Saturday ‘, he declared before adding: ‘ It is my first assistant who married them in any privacy. They had wished that it is it ‘.

frenchgirl @ 02/16/2009 at 8:57 am

And about the photo, Megan don’t seems happy. I think she is too young to be a step-mom.

Don’t get the hype

Megan fox rocks @ 02/16/2009 at 9:39 am

***** is insanely beautiful , dump brian megan you can do so much better than this old ugly guy

Seraphina @ 02/16/2009 at 9:44 am

So she is 21, yet Brian Green says they have been dating for four years… so she was 17 when she hooked up with 30 something Brian?

Also, she doesnt appear to have a maternal bone in her body. The child is not even up with them. It seems to be quite a few steps out before Father Green even checks on the boy.

I think she looks so much like Sharon Stone. just put blonde hair on her or black hair on Sharon and Voila.

I also thinks she is trying too hard to look and act like a brooding movie star as if she thinks that is how they act.

She reminds me of that Italian actress Monica Belluci

shialove!! @ 02/16/2009 at 10:06 am

Maybe she is thinking of her costar !!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/16/2009 at 10:15 am

she’s fcuking hot. lmao

Attractive but she can’t hold a candle to Monica Bellucci.

she’s probably just annyoed by the paps..

Let’s be happy for her.
……………………….”HER STORY” ends here, folks!!

she looks like lindsay lohan with that snarled lip

megan fox marries . @ 02/16/2009 at 12:11 pm

It looks like they are already! If you look at his left ring finger and how she is hiding her left hand in her pocket what does that tell every male
in America..

Megan Fox is the most beautiful woman in the world!
What happened with the pics about her romantic diner with Brian on S. vtine’s day, huh? She looked really happy!

I mean..I think what If I’m a famous person and ALWAYS you have a lot of paparazzi on your back, that’s heavy.

She enjoys every moment with her man, and his little boy. She’s engaged, happy. Is famous, gorgeous.

People, leave herself alone.. and in peace!
She have love, health, money, fame and she’s a star: All that, is great!

Shia+Megan forever lol..ok…that will probably not happen. I think shes way too young to get married.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All