Robert Buckley & Joanna Garcia Couple Up

Robert Buckley & Joanna Garcia Couple Up

Former Lipstuck Jungle hunk Robert Buckley and Privileged star Joanna Garcia are a couple, sources confim to JustJared.com.

Robert, 27, recently joined the cast of Priveleged, and has been cozying up to his 29-year-old costar.

Joanna and Robert are dating,” an insider tells Life & Style.

They even hit up a NYC club together on Feb. 11. Says source, “It was pretty late at night, probably 1 a.m., and they were cuddling and kissing. It was very cute; they’re pretty hot together!”

At the BCBG fashion show on Feb. 13, Joanna added, “I do have someone special in my life. We actually had a spa day this morning and had a little fun time. We’ve been enjoying our week in New York.”

As for their Valentine’s Day plans together, Joanna shared, “I’m flying back to LA tomorrow [Feb. 14th], so I’ll be on an airplane. Maybe we’ll do some Valentine’s Day tryst in the air or something – but not join the mile-high club!” We hope that traveling didn’t put a dent in the couple’s Valentine’s plans!

Pictured: Robert and Joanna at the Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2009 Apparel and Handbag Presentation on February 12.

ABC

Me,myself and us @ 02/16/2009 at 5:06 pm

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he deserves so much better……….I don’t know Rob, pick ME, not that old …..wretch

cute! I heard about this after his first episode on her show, Privileged. they look good together.

No, she’s engaged to justin timberlake’s best friend, Tracy Ayala.

^She isn’t engaged to Trace anymore.
They went to a fashion show together in NY last week, pictures probably on Wire Image. :)

yeah, I was about to say….Ive seen interviews of her before pretty recently saying shes engaged to Justin Timberlakes fashion partner. I think this is just made up tabloid crap.

i thought she was dating justin timberlake’s best friend?

thanks just jared @ 02/16/2009 at 5:38 pm

They were seen in the car together at a restuarant. wow I thought that
was him. But they didn’t I.D him. thanks for identifing him. He is a
cutey of a guy

shes dating traceeeeee, they are getting married

awesome i was so right… about a month ago i saw them together in soho in nyc… they looked very cozy

I saw them about a month ago together in Soho. They looked very cute and cozy… she smiled at me =) They look adorable together

I am sorry who and who????

yes i also thought she was engaged to trace ayala and there has not been reports of them breaking it off

90210 boring @ 02/16/2009 at 7:34 pm

what character he plays?

oooooh, so cute ! I loved ! I love him and I love her, they make a cute couple.

own, that’s sad I really loved Trace&Joanna together!

ummmmm shes engaged too justin timberlakes bff trace

soo u might want to take this post down cuz it is FALSE

thinksnow! @ 02/16/2009 at 9:10 pm

Hold on, maybe this is just a picture since he’s making an appearance on her show and they know each other because she’s engaged to Trayce (or whatever you spell it like!) something who’s Justin Timberlake’s partner and friend.

They were still together and posing for pictures this summer when she started promoting ”Privileged”. I’ll look closer to see if we can see an engagement ring!

They make a gorgeous couple, love her show ‘Privileged!

SH*TT*NG together was the other option, folks!!

he is just super super hot….

he is just super super hot….

he is super super hot….

sexy and cute…hehe

he is super super hot….

sexy and cute…hehe

yeah i thought she was engaged to justin timberlakes best friend….

O: SHUT. UP.

Look at the picture of them together dumba$$es! Trace and Joanna are obviously not together anymore! They called off the engagement around September.

I like them both.. cute couple! hes really hot too, lucky girl :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh i knew they were going to be hooking up in real life after i seen the last episode of privileged!

thats great news, they look so cute together.

I really did think she was engaged to that other guy, but i guess not.
Did they actually call off the engagement?

silverpink @ 02/17/2009 at 11:27 pm

oh my god!!!1

Laggerlife @ 02/19/2009 at 1:38 pm

Trace and Joanna broke up in Sept. 2008 only 3 months after their engagement. Just google it!

I don’t know. I liked him with Lindsay Price better. He has definitely lost his appeal to me. I kind of liked knowing he was a hot bachelor. LOL don’t tell my husband. From the pictures I have seen of the two of them it looks serious. I saw him on Privileged and I just have a hard time seeing him in the role of Magazine editor. I keep thinking Kirby.

They look cute together. Too bad I have no clue who either of them are? haha

Joanna and Trace are not dating!
They broke off the engagement back in august!
You can look it up anywhere.

He is the most sexiest guy ever… and honesly he seriously cant be dating her… if he realy is he’s got to be kidding

I do think they’re dating. Robert Buckley is protesting too much and it is all over the net that they are together. He’s not exactly denying it but he’s not saying yes they are. I think he should just go ahead and spill it because it seems to be out in the open. Wonder why he is being so secretive?

I don’t know how to edit but wanted to add: He does have a history of hooking up with his costars. He hooked up with Lindsay Price while he was doing Lipstick Jungle.

I like Joanna she rocks and in privileged season 2 Robert is going to be the new boyfriend of Megan…

Aweh, that’s cute (:

Nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! ill est a moiiiiiiiii!!!