Isla Fisher is a Confessions Cutie

Isla Fisher is a Confessions Cutie

Confessions cutie Isla Fisher stops by BBC Radio 1 in London, England to promote her newest film on Tuesday (February 17).

Isla, 33, has recently been defending her movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic, amidst the economic environment. She recently said, “Yes, I do think this film gives out a good message. I think the message is about consumption and debt and it is something we are all learning about at the moment. Obviously the movie was set in a different economic period but it is a redemption story and my character Rebecca Bloomwood learns her lesson.”

More pictures inside of Confessions cutie Isla Fisher

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

yourlover @ 02/17/2009 at 8:17 pm

is her hair naturally that color?

I just watched this movie today, and it was hilarious.

Prettiest girl in the world, i love Isla she’s gorgeous & funny.

Karma-Kameleon @ 02/17/2009 at 8:39 pm

Very pretty girl, much younger and fresher looking than Sienna Miller, who is 6 years younger.

I thought she was in her early 20s .
She’s gorgeous.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/17/2009 at 8:59 pm

she used to be cute.. everytime i see her she gets un-cuter. odd..

She’s way prettier than Katie Holmes, too. Katie looks old.

Why did you randomly bring up Katie Holmes, #7?

she is stunning…maybe if lindsey lohan laid off the booze and drugs, she could’ve been pretty too…too late. isla is absolutley beautiful

Isla is HOT but her movie SUCKS!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/17/2009 at 10:24 pm

BEAUTIFUL!

great actress!

Loved her movie!!!!!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/17/2009 at 10:24 pm she actually has something in common with lindsay… she cant act and her movies are fcking awful!!!!!!!
_________________________________________________

I’m guessing you’re talking about Katie, right?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/17/2009 at 10:59 pm

cane,
~
if you can name one good movie isla’s been in i’ll say i’m talking about ‘kate’… and don’t say scooby doo.. lmbaoooooo

Not Famous,
“Wedding Crashers”, “London”….

And Katie’s big tour de force? “Mad Money.” LMAO

be sure: SHE HAS “DISCOVERED” THE FAKING HOLLYWOOD SMILE, folks!!

umm NOO!
She’s looks cuute and I LOVEDDD her movieee!
she and lindsay have NOTHING in common
Lindsay is trash now and Isla is a real beauty!

she is super duper cute
looks a lot younger than her 33-year-old counterparts like angelina, fergie…
cant wait to see this movie

love her outfit. and yes, she doesnt look 33…she can pass as a 23 yr old.

she looks so young and shes pretty she doesn’t have to pile on make up like other stars

I love her! She is so cute! And she is a good actress. She is very talented comedienne.

yOU WISH YOU WERE ME @ 02/18/2009 at 11:18 am

I think that she is very pretty.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/18/2009 at 4:12 pm

i think that she looks great
her outfit is ok, nothing really special
but she always manages to look really nice
is her movie doing good btw?

I love Isla..especially in Wedding Crashers!

Have a celeb record your outgoing voicemail! Stars include Robin Williams, Ben affleck,
Isla Fisher, Hank Azaria, Felicity Huffman, Courtney Cox & David Arquette + MORE!!!!