Courteney Cox Moves to Cougar Town

Courteney Cox Moves to Cougar Town

David Arquette, wife Courtney Cox and several friends enjoy dinner and a night out in New York City on Tuesday (February 17).

The 44-year-old former Friends star is reported to be returning to television in the upcoming comedy pilot Cougar Town, from Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence. In it, Courteney will star as a recently divorced mom who must deal with raising her 17-year-old teenage son. The Cougar Town pilot has been greenlit by ABC.

cox arquette ny 01
cox arquette ny 02
cox arquette ny 03
cox arquette ny 04

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

does he have a black eye in that pic?

#1. I don’t think so. Could be shadow.

What happened to her show on cable? I thought it was renewed?

That’s where her friend Jennifer Manniston should be back in TV land. No delusions for Courtney, she knows where she belong.

why are you hating #3?? she could very well do well in the movie world…

This fellow try to drown himself in the toilet, folks?
a real shame for “COCKY”: HE DIDN’T SUCCEED, folks!!

#5. You’re kidding yes?

a total fan @ 02/18/2009 at 11:21 am

Kudos to her for taking a role that is real to her age. She is playing a mom of a 17 year old daughter. Many actressess wouldn’t dream of aging themselves that way.

I liked Courteney I think her new show will do just fine

yayy can’t wait for her reappearance on tv!

Crypt keeper alert!

queenkimba @ 02/18/2009 at 1:45 pm

courtney is a lovely person, a lot different then aniston!

Brad loves Angie @ 02/18/2009 at 2:20 pm

queenkimba @ 02/18/2009 at 1:45 pm

courtney is a lovely person, a lot different then aniston!
**************
Birds of a feather, flock together.

Brad loves Angie @ 02/18/2009 at 2:22 pm

Looks like Courteney laid one on him, in the right eye.

Sh!t actress, hasnt done any actual acting in years, famous for being famous and for hanging out with Aniston.
Get lost.

queenkimba @ 02/18/2009 at 3:16 pm

shut up dickhead!! they can be friends but they are so different, who met them knows, believe me!

i love her!

Yawn: You say she is famous for being famous…Well have you HEARD of Friends? Or the Scream Trilogy? Or any one of the numerous excellent movies/shows she’s done?
Your comment could maybe have meant something if you had bothered to get your facts right.
Yawn indeed.

Good luck Courteney :D Can’t wait to see it.

Perhaps I’m reading too much into this … but her body language is interesting here: hands in pocket like she doesn’t want to touch David at all. My husband and I have been married 16 years and we still always hold hands ~ especially when we’re walking that close side by side. But, like I said, maybe that’s just them and they’re not too demonstrative.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/18/2009 at 5:08 pm

im just surprised that aniston wasnt tagging along
i still love u tho jen =]

Coutney & David love you both always have & you have a beautiful family..

Aww, Courvid love man! And I can’t wait for this new show! It’s going to be AWESOME! Love Courvid forever peoples! =D

gotta love the NYC getaway.
cant wait for cougartown and always a delight to see my CC with her wonder hubby!
now show us some Coco liscious

Malibumom @ 02/19/2009 at 9:59 pm

Hope the show will keep it real. Love CCox-hope she still will try the big screen-

Cougartown looks good. What happened to Cashmere Mafia??

Well said – Rosie! Took the words right out of my mout. =P
She was one of the most talented, in friends, and was so hilarious.
Friends wouldn’t have been friends without her, must be because of her “famous for being famous” acting skills! Har.
She’s brill ;)!