Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston will be heading to the Oscars this year with boyfriend John Mayer according to Popsugar!

The 31-year-old singer said, “I’ll give you the scoop. I’m going to the Oscars!” He continued, “It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible!”

We’ll see how invisible he’ll really be!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All
JUST STOPPING BY @ 02/18/2009 at 1:19 pm

Yay I heard Jen is presenting. Always glad to see her.

They are a beautiful couple!!!!! He is yummy.

They hope their relationship will work out. Cougar Jen deserves a long lasting relationship.

yeah..come Mondat his contact is up with Huvane LMAO

what a jerk couple.

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 1:25 pm

Will she go like this?

Or like this?

Well I can not wait to see her crying after that night!! She needs a payed boyfriend, that left her in front of paparazzi, how sad is that?

Bakersdozen @ 02/18/2009 at 1:26 pm

It’s so good to Jennifer A again. She is a true lady and in the end she will be the triumphet one and truely happy because she can look at herself in the mirror and know she never hurt anyone by sleeping with their man.

Who Cares!

he should just dump her and be down with it

Bakersdozen @ 02/18/2009 at 1:28 pm

hey to Mayer left Aniston

You’re a douche idiot. You are a POPSUGAR member and you troll between this wen site and popsugar. You’re a Jennifer A hater and Angelina asslicker (does the taste of her poop taste good?)

Please stay on Popsugar with the rest of the dikes over there.

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 1:29 pm

This is just a PR game. Mayer is payed by Huvane! Maniston is desperate for attention! The sad thing is that everyone knows that names of presenters are secret, Mayer is making stories and that is all, he is doing everything for attention! What kind of woman would be with a man that left her in front of paparazzi?!?

Bakersdozen @ 02/18/2009 at 1:30 pm

HAHAHA you’re SOULKEY from POPSUGAR. You’re such a douche! Here and there. Making up any new accounts lately! Dumbazz!

The Shiznack @ 02/18/2009 at 1:31 pm

Now instead of talking about the Oscar winners all people are gonna talk about is this stupid triangle that was done ages ago

Maybejoon @ 02/18/2009 at 1:32 pm

lol, I love it when people with multiple accounts are called out. If you don’t like Jennifer then stay off her threads.

SOULKEY from Popsugar you’re busted.. HILARIOUS!!!!

Hey Mayer,
You better treat Cougar Jen nicely. Dont be a jerk!

JitterBug @ 02/18/2009 at 1:34 pm

I am a member of popsugar and I know soulkey. You’re an idiot for sure. Don’t you know how stupid you look posting pics of Jennifer trying to make fun of her, while in the mean time you outed yourself? What a true ******!
Really stay on popsugar. You’re a sleezeball and I hope everyone at Popsugar knows how underhanded you really are.

I cant wait.
I want to see this woman being near Angie.
hahahaha
Humiliiation in public part 2

They read blogs, man , so happy, :)

So, Maniston knows her nickname?

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 1:42 pm

Ok, you trolls, I am not from USA so please, leave my name out of your ugly mouth, I am not from Popsugar, but you can believe what ever you want … Also, this is public blog and we all can post whatever we want! You can not look at pictures of Maniston and see how she really looks like?!? Well that is your problem!! My comments are much better than comments from Jen fans aka the worst fans in the world that are wishing death to inocent children!

How sad and isecure Maniston is? Seriously … she is the only woman in the world that would actually be with a man that left her IN FRONT of paparazzi …

Jen is playing John big time. She knew he was not going to acept him so she is playing games to nail him.
They are so pathetic. Everything about them is phony and deceptive.

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 1:43 pm

So true Shiznack Oscar sucks !!!!!!!!!!!

Are they really going?

Then I’m not watching it.

Can’t wait til the paps have a field day with Aniston/Meyer bumping into Brangelina.

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 1:50 pm

And before plastic surgery … she is so sad, insecure and shallow.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All