Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston will be heading to the Oscars this year with boyfriend John Mayer according to Popsugar!

The 31-year-old singer said, “I’ll give you the scoop. I’m going to the Oscars!” He continued, “It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible!”

We’ll see how invisible he’ll really be!

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer

Getty
  • Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are enjoying a beach-side getaway - US Weekly
  • Sofia Richie is getting grilled - TMZ
  • Is Adele singing at Pippa Middleton's wedding? - Gossip Cop
  • Zac Efron sent skateboards to the Final Five! - Just Jared Jr
  • Rob Kardashian met Blac Chyna's family! - Radar
  • Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck grabbed a friendly breakfast together - Lainey Gossip
  • Will & Grace is back! - The Hollywood Reporter
  • devotedFAN

Shut up you mean haters she is perfect the oscar night just became more interesting

• jenhopeeboy

Maniston can’t show up emtpy-handed in front of Brad and Angie!

The Man has coerced on-again/off-again boyfriend John Mayer to accompany her down the red carpet at Sunday night’s Oscars, where Aniston will be presenting an award.

“I’m going to the Oscars. It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend,” Mayer has revealed

Oscar boyfriend? You hit it on the nose, John!

You know Maniston’s only been keeping him around solely for arm candy on Sunday’s red carpet.

We expect reports of a breakup between the two on Monday morning!

# 48 Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:25 pm

Oh poor old troll … Are you PHilton? But you had to change your name because you got scared when I asked you how many languages do you speak? Well, please post more pictures of Angelina Jolie on Maniston thread!! This only shows how much Maniston’s fans are obssesed with Angelina! At least I am posting pictures of Maniston! Oh yeah, one day when you give birth to 3 children – I would love to see how fat and ugly would you look like?!

• Winn

For your info, I’m 41 and I’ve given birth to 4 children. I look better than Angelina does ANYDAY. lol

• Winn

Mayerleft

why are you harping on how many languages someone speaks?? That’s idiotic. Really. I graduated from West Point in 1990 and I have a job that pays over $400 K a year. So what do you do? I don’t care how many languages you speak..what good does that do you? I think it’s funny how you act like it’s such a BIG DEAL. All my children speak over 2 languages. They make it manditory to take a foreign language in the Conroe Public schools in Texas, so all of my children speak more than one language. It’s common place here…I think it’s funny that you’re acting like it’s such a big deal. I’ll tell you what’s a big deal..getting a free ride into one of the best colleges in the country… and getting an ace job after that. So keep on talking..you look so pathectically stupid.

• Jessup

Yes graduating from West Point is a very big deal! Congrats indeed!

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:35 pm

Yeah yeah a 41 year old woman posting like a child … Yeah I believe to you of course, you sound like very devoted mother! You said 41 because you wanted to be old just like Maniston? Keep saying that please … Are all Maniston’s fans so insecure? God, I am only posting pictures of Maniston and how she really looks like and now you can not accept that? Shallow and insecure for sure! Posting a picture of Angelina on Maniston’s thread?

• mayer left Maniston

And Winn, for your information I gave response to another person on this thread, that was saying that I am from UK just because I said that I am not from USA (so that is way I asked question about language, but if you are not that person – my mistake)…Yeah but please, go with the insult, you sound just like grown up person!

• some bunny

• life is good

So Brad will go home with Angelina again.lol

• shasha

Oh cool – I always love to see what Jen wears!

I swear whoever posted that pic of Octomom or Mangelina – I can’t tell which one is which – brilliant!

And guys don’t worry if Mayer Left Aniston is still around – he’s a loon and all loons are ignorant and unemployed and so he probably has time to troll around.

shasha @ 02/18/2009 at 2:56 pm

Well, again, safe thing is insulting for all Maniston fans! I guess that is way they have to be unemployed and have all the time that they need for insulting and wishing ugly things to inocent children because acording to JJ there in America is 3PM, while here where I am it is 9PM (or 21:00) !! So who is unemployed now?

What is a big deal? I only posted real pictures of Maniston and I said something that is very much known – Mayer left her in front of paparazzi? Look for this article here in JJ. And Maniston’s friends said that Maniston was paying for everything – also look for that article here in JJ! Look, I know, truth hurts, but you have to live with that!

• Randy

Who cares what game they are playing and if CAA hired them and they really don’t love each other. Whatever it all makes for great entertainment.

• jaye

Girl is working her 15 minutes on this ah,relationship. actually there’s nothing wrong with having a stand by guy. I just think it’s silly to pretend it’s anything more. Unfortunately, to a person with self esteem issues it matters what other people think. I hope he’s telling her she’s pretty every day. She isn’t unattractive, but I think a lot of her problem with men is that’s she’s high maintainance.

• winn

Ummm..no, I said Im 41 because I was born in 1967. Are you insane? If I wanted to be the same age as JAniston I would have said I was 40. Oh..and heads up..I’m NOT an Jennifer A fan and I’ve never watched Friends…you are so far off based that it’s really sad you even “think” you’re close to figuring me out. I would give you my personal web page, associated with my career, but obviously I don’t want you to know who I really am. BUT GOD how I wish I could shove it in your pathetic face who I am, then you would STFU.

And GENIUS..just want does a 41 yr old write like? I’m curious to know. You’re more of an idiot than I thought.

winn @ 02/18/2009 at 3:07 pm
    Winn, look I really don’t care and I don’t have anything against you, I said that I don’t believe to you before I read your comment about your education, you know posts here on JJ are going slow – so I posted my comment before I could see yours! If this is really who you are than really I am happy for you and your amazing level of education! Congratulation! And I am honest about this! I thought that Maniston is also 41 because I don’t follow that much her and her “career”, and tonight I am here because I am sick of people saying ugly things and wishing death to children, and trust me, Maniston’s fans are really those kind of people! So that is way I am posting real, no photoshoped pictures of Maniston and true stories, because I have no intetion to make up stories! When I asked question about language I thought again that you are someone else, because here there are people that don’t know that outside of USA and UK people also learn and speak english! OK? Again, it was my mistake for thinking that you are someone else! But if your way is to saying ugly things and calling me idiot – please go on, I still don’t think that 41 year old woman that is so educated would call someone an idiot just like that … But whatever you want!

• winn

Just wondering..I haven’t seen any posts wishing death on children. What are you talking about?

• winn

Oh..I was raised in Texas..if we feel the need, and I don’t care how old someone is..we use the word idiot. There is not age limit in using that word.

• Deanie

I can’t wait to watch the Oscars now that I know these 2 will be there! And “mayer left Maniston”, you really are taking this news a little too hard. It’s going to be okay. It’s not good to let yourself get so upset because some celebrities that you don’t like are going to the Oscars. You’re going to develop serious health issues with all of that anger you are carrying around. Try to go to the happy place in your head.

• mayer left Maniston

Winn, again you are obviously not here long enough, and also on other threads, so I am not going to repost all those kind of posts, you can find them here on JJ, dlisted, perezhilton and usweekly and other webpages right now because there are some new pictures of Jolie-Pitt children. I am sick of that I have nothing against people dislike Angelina or Brad, I dislike Maniston, but being ugly towards children is just sick and crazy!

• mayer left Maniston

Well Winn than we belong to complete another world, I didn’t know that using a word “idiot” is that normal. Here where I am it is normal for young people to call someone an idiot, more as a way of rebel because it is considered as an insult. Deanie, I have no intention to give another response to you, so I will say only this: I am happy that you care so much about my health, I am sure you are “honest”, so you don’t need to take care about me anymore!
    Take care about Maniston, because this botox is not doing good to her face!

• winn

You all should go get a hotel in Vegas..I know a good one!

• mayer left Maniston

Ok, now this is really funny:

She is even in dictionary:

Maniston
    A term used in the celebrity gossip community to denote Jennifer Aniston and her manish appearance. Used in a derogatory manner by those who dislike her.
    “Brad definitely made the right decision when he dumped that square-jawed Maniston.”

• http://justjared jennifer fan

Jennifer had TWO BOX OFFICE NUMBER 1 MOVIES IN A ROW THIS YEAR is rich is beautiful and has a hot boyfriend while you loons stay in all night posting on her threads you are SAD .

• Seraphina

It amazes me when there is an Angelina Jolie thread that if someone posts anything but glowing praise and adoration of her they are a troll and are told to stay off the message boards regarding her. AND Jared even moderates negative posts and deletes them.

That is not the case with Jennifer Anniston. The Jolie Trolls that dont want anything negative said about Mangelina

• mayer left Maniston

Of course she had successful movies, in first there was a dog during Christmas time (success), and second – this movie was all about Drew Barrymore and Ben Affleck – if you don’t believe to me, go and read research on who people wanted to see in that movie!? Why you never speak about her disaster movies like Management or Rumor has it or … I don’t know the other names of her movies. Look, this is very simple, every actor has his public, you people see Maniston as talented, I never watch her movies because I dislike her, she is always Rachel, and she made Friends impossible to watch – yes there are people that dislike Friends because of her! But I have no problem with saying that she had two movies, the Dog was NO1., but acording to rottentomatoes – the other movie is NO2 and not NO1 so there is no need for making up stories, NO2 is also great, don’t be so insecure :-)

Seraphina @ 02/18/2009 at 3:49 pm
    Let me give you an answer on this, because I don’t wish death to Maniston or her fans, I will all the best to you all! And I don’t make up stories like you people, because I for example sad that I don’t understand that Maniston can be that insecure to be with man that left her in front of paparazzi and that she was paying for everything while they were together (because HER friends said that), and those stories were also here on JJ so there is no need to delete them! And pictures, those all are real pictures of Maniston, no photoshop, what is wrong with that? Don’t be insecure! Especially because you are known as being very ugly to Jolie, to her children and to her fans!

• mayer left Maniston

correction: “WISH all the best to you all”; and… “I said …”

• a total fan

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:42 pm

_____________________

Wow you make as much as the President !!! What kind of job from West Point pays you that much? I have a cousin that graduated from West Point , I want to give him the heads up on the job. With this recession he would be glad for the pay raise.

• bleh

desparated hag

• mayer left Maniston

OK, this one is much better, real picture, no photoshop. I don’t know why her fans dislike those real pictures so much! After all you only know to speak about her body and hair … so this is just for those kind of conversation!

• http://www.oceanUP.com lia

Awesome! So happy she’s not too insecure about the two adulterers. Brangelina s can suck it!

• http:/GPost Team Lara Croft

bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why go when you have never been nominated and never will be?

• http://justjared great

Can’t wait to see what Jennifer wears at the Oscars

• Liam

some bunny @ 02/18/2009 at 2:54 pm If Aniston had half a brain and it wasn’t baked, she’d leave the Mayzer in her puppy plush mansion, where he belongs. He’s not even in yet and here is already boasting about it, like it matters that he will be there. what a jerk! I didn’t see Jennifer on his arm at his Grammy Show. If anyone were true Aniston fans, they’d want to see her get rid of this player, pronto!
    ======================================================

^So true. Jen fans don’t care about Jen at all. Mayer wouldn’t take her pathetic old a$$ to his awards and wouldn’t even thank her for helping him get an award since the attention he got from her is why he got an award. Mayer still dogs her and her fans cheer him on. Jen fans are just glad Jen got a man, It could be Pee wee Herman for all they care. Mayer dog her every chance he gets.
    I remember Jen people saying Mayer don’t pay for nothing and he still don’t. Jen people paid for that trip not his cobb webs cheap @ss.
    Yet Jen fans cheer him on………..even though this douche bag dumped her via text and call a press conference so all the media can know about it. Yet Jen fans cheer him on………
    Jen fans can’t stand her without a man, that’s why Jen had to hire this douche bag that’s so clearly using her.
    Yet Jen fans cheer him on…………..
    If Jen movie didn’t do good he would have left her for sure-he did Jessica Simpson.
    If Jen had not done the GQ add and some men went OK-Mayer would have dumped her for sure.
    Mayer only stick with ladies long as they are doing well in the public eye-Yet Jen fans cheer him on……..
    Jen fans care about the fight not about Jen. If her head was about to get cut off they wouldn’t care long as she was standing by a man.
    It’s a pity Jen is too insecure to go by herself like Mayer did for his award show. Jen has low self esteem. She has to have a man hold her hands everywhere she go. I believe this latest insecurity is because she did the interview saying she keeps her husband’s voice on tape now she can’t face people with hiding behind John Mayer the douche bag.
    Take a hint every negative post is not a Pitt/Jolie fan.

• David

YAY! LOVE JEN!

• mayer left Maniston

OK, good night to trolls, this classy pictures are for you all! What a classy woman Maniston is …

• Matt

Any one see Jen at John’s Grammy awards as his girlfriend??????
    Any one see Jen walk the red carpet with John.
    He wasn’t going to let desperate into his world. Look at the desperate hag has to take him into hers. What is Jen 12 years old or does she have some grave mental disorder.

• http://www.oceanUP.com lia

and you guys don’t know if she’ll not ever get nominated for an Oscar. Just because she’s in her 40′s? melissa leo got nominated and she’s 48. plus, Jen is gonna look great instead of Angie looking like a skeleton. And, Jen got tons of critical success with her role in The Good Girl. This is for Jen fans so Brangelina loons go to the the skeleton’s post with her pimping her kids out.

• lulu

John says anything that comes to mind at the moment. I doubt he’ll stay out of the limelight. It’s one of the reasons he dates movie stars and not a regular/non-famous women. He’ll dump Jen eventually and appear in public in the next few months. Mark my word.

• groundcontrol

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:42 pm

#############

We spent all that money on your education and still you cannot spell. You also sound rather silly with your sophomoric bragging. I fear for the values you will instill in your children.

On the other hand, I paid for my own education – all seven years. I spend my life serving the ideals of this country. Looks like the American people got a better deal out of me.

As for Ms. Aniston: her behavior is just so transparent. It’s really very sad and desperate looking.

Mayer is creepy in so many ways – physically and behaviorally. Is this really the best she can do?

• Mary

——————————–

He was already gone until this desperate who re put in an emergency call begging John to come with her to the Oscar’s because the sick retarded who re can’t do nothing on her own without a crowd of people standing around her cheering her on.
    Just like the red carpet deal. She can’t open her movie without a man.

• lakers fan in boston

=], nice to finally see them be actually somewhat close =]
    first the kiss now he’s tagging along
    altho i doubt this is jen’s true love i still wish her the best of luck
    =]

• kay aye

I’m beginning to like them together. He’s growing on me and has been looking mighty fine lately.

I like her because she’s so wholesome looking and seems so fun and friendly. America’s Sweetheart!

• Juliet

Wohhoo! Looove Jen! Cant Wait!!!

• Juliet

Despite the age difference… they make such a cute couple! Their both too HOT!

• anonymous

These 2 – ICK! Just plain ick.

• garafalo

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:42 pm Mayerleft

——————
    Oh my oh my they didn’t teach you much then did they.

If we remove the money from your highly paid job what are you left with?

Speaking different languages is something to be proud of. You should demand your money back as they didn’t teach you spell.

• Cali

Love them both! Awesome! :)