Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston will be heading to the Oscars this year with boyfriend John Mayer according to Popsugar!

The 31-year-old singer said, “I’ll give you the scoop. I’m going to the Oscars!” He continued, “It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible!”

We’ll see how invisible he’ll really be!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All
mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 3:54 pm

Of course she had successful movies, in first there was a dog during Christmas time (success), and second – this movie was all about Drew Barrymore and Ben Affleck – if you don’t believe to me, go and read research on who people wanted to see in that movie!? Why you never speak about her disaster movies like Management or Rumor has it or … I don’t know the other names of her movies. Look, this is very simple, every actor has his public, you people see Maniston as talented, I never watch her movies because I dislike her, she is always Rachel, and she made Friends impossible to watch – yes there are people that dislike Friends because of her! But I have no problem with saying that she had two movies, the Dog was NO1., but acording to rottentomatoes – the other movie is NO2 and not NO1 so there is no need for making up stories, NO2 is also great, don’t be so insecure :-)

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 3:59 pm

Seraphina @ 02/18/2009 at 3:49 pm
Let me give you an answer on this, because I don’t wish death to Maniston or her fans, I will all the best to you all! And I don’t make up stories like you people, because I for example sad that I don’t understand that Maniston can be that insecure to be with man that left her in front of paparazzi and that she was paying for everything while they were together (because HER friends said that), and those stories were also here on JJ so there is no need to delete them! And pictures, those all are real pictures of Maniston, no photoshop, what is wrong with that? Don’t be insecure! Especially because you are known as being very ugly to Jolie, to her children and to her fans!

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 4:00 pm

correction: “WISH all the best to you all”; and… “I said …”

a total fan @ 02/18/2009 at 4:04 pm

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:42 pm

_____________________

Wow you make as much as the President !!! What kind of job from West Point pays you that much? I have a cousin that graduated from West Point , I want to give him the heads up on the job. With this recession he would be glad for the pay raise.

desparated hag

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 4:23 pm

OK, this one is much better, real picture, no photoshop. I don’t know why her fans dislike those real pictures so much! After all you only know to speak about her body and hair … so this is just for those kind of conversation!

Awesome! So happy she’s not too insecure about the two adulterers. Brangelina s can suck it!

bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why go when you have never been nominated and never will be?

Can’t wait to see what Jennifer wears at the Oscars

some bunny @ 02/18/2009 at 2:54 pm If Aniston had half a brain and it wasn’t baked, she’d leave the Mayzer in her puppy plush mansion, where he belongs. He’s not even in yet and here is already boasting about it, like it matters that he will be there. what a jerk! I didn’t see Jennifer on his arm at his Grammy Show. If anyone were true Aniston fans, they’d want to see her get rid of this player, pronto!
======================================================

^So true. Jen fans don’t care about Jen at all. Mayer wouldn’t take her pathetic old a$$ to his awards and wouldn’t even thank her for helping him get an award since the attention he got from her is why he got an award. Mayer still dogs her and her fans cheer him on. Jen fans are just glad Jen got a man, It could be Pee wee Herman for all they care. Mayer dog her every chance he gets.
I remember Jen people saying Mayer don’t pay for nothing and he still don’t. Jen people paid for that trip not his cobb webs cheap @ss.
Yet Jen fans cheer him on………..even though this douche bag dumped her via text and call a press conference so all the media can know about it. Yet Jen fans cheer him on………
Jen fans can’t stand her without a man, that’s why Jen had to hire this douche bag that’s so clearly using her.
Yet Jen fans cheer him on…………..
If Jen movie didn’t do good he would have left her for sure-he did Jessica Simpson.
If Jen had not done the GQ add and some men went OK-Mayer would have dumped her for sure.
Mayer only stick with ladies long as they are doing well in the public eye-Yet Jen fans cheer him on……..
Jen fans care about the fight not about Jen. If her head was about to get cut off they wouldn’t care long as she was standing by a man.
It’s a pity Jen is too insecure to go by herself like Mayer did for his award show. Jen has low self esteem. She has to have a man hold her hands everywhere she go. I believe this latest insecurity is because she did the interview saying she keeps her husband’s voice on tape now she can’t face people with hiding behind John Mayer the douche bag.
Take a hint every negative post is not a Pitt/Jolie fan.

YAY! LOVE JEN!

mayer left Maniston @ 02/18/2009 at 4:49 pm

OK, good night to trolls, this classy pictures are for you all! What a classy woman Maniston is …

Any one see Jen at John’s Grammy awards as his girlfriend??????
Any one see Jen walk the red carpet with John.
He wasn’t going to let desperate into his world. Look at the desperate hag has to take him into hers. What is Jen 12 years old or does she have some grave mental disorder.

and you guys don’t know if she’ll not ever get nominated for an Oscar. Just because she’s in her 40′s? melissa leo got nominated and she’s 48. plus, Jen is gonna look great instead of Angie looking like a skeleton. And, Jen got tons of critical success with her role in The Good Girl. This is for Jen fans so Brangelina loons go to the the skeleton’s post with her pimping her kids out.

John says anything that comes to mind at the moment. I doubt he’ll stay out of the limelight. It’s one of the reasons he dates movie stars and not a regular/non-famous women. He’ll dump Jen eventually and appear in public in the next few months. Mark my word.

groundcontrol @ 02/18/2009 at 5:06 pm

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:42 pm

#############

We spent all that money on your education and still you cannot spell. You also sound rather silly with your sophomoric bragging. I fear for the values you will instill in your children.

On the other hand, I paid for my own education – all seven years. I spend my life serving the ideals of this country. Looks like the American people got a better deal out of me.

As for Ms. Aniston: her behavior is just so transparent. It’s really very sad and desperate looking.

Mayer is creepy in so many ways – physically and behaviorally. Is this really the best she can do?

——————————–

He was already gone until this desperate who re put in an emergency call begging John to come with her to the Oscar’s because the sick retarded who re can’t do nothing on her own without a crowd of people standing around her cheering her on.
Just like the red carpet deal. She can’t open her movie without a man.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/18/2009 at 5:12 pm

=], nice to finally see them be actually somewhat close =]
first the kiss now he’s tagging along
altho i doubt this is jen’s true love i still wish her the best of luck
=]

I’m beginning to like them together. He’s growing on me and has been looking mighty fine lately.

I like her because she’s so wholesome looking and seems so fun and friendly. America’s Sweetheart!

Wohhoo! Looove Jen! Cant Wait!!!

Despite the age difference… they make such a cute couple! Their both too HOT!

anonymous @ 02/18/2009 at 6:18 pm

These 2 – ICK! Just plain ick.

Winn @ 02/18/2009 at 2:42 pm Mayerleft

why are you harping on how many languages someone speaks?? That’s idiotic. Really. I graduated from West Point in 1990 and I have a job that pays over $400 K a year. So what do you do? I don’t care how many languages you speak..what good does that do you? I think it’s funny how you act like it’s such a BIG DEAL. All my children speak over 2 languages. They make it manditory to take a foreign language in the Conroe Public schools in Texas, so all of my children speak more than one language. It’s common place here…I think it’s funny that you’re acting like it’s such a big deal. I’ll tell you what’s a big deal..getting a free ride into one of the best colleges in the country… and getting an ace job after that. So keep on talking..you look so pathectically stupid.
——————
Oh my oh my they didn’t teach you much then did they.

If we remove the money from your highly paid job what are you left with?

Speaking different languages is something to be proud of. You should demand your money back as they didn’t teach you spell.

Love them both! Awesome! :)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All