Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston will be heading to the Oscars this year with boyfriend John Mayer according to Popsugar!

The 31-year-old singer said, “I’ll give you the scoop. I’m going to the Oscars!” He continued, “It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible!”

We’ll see how invisible he’ll really be!

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer

Getty
  • Hillary Clinton tweets her support for Leslie Jones - US Weekly
  • Gisele Bundchen was spotted doing a sexy photo shoot - TMZ
  • Shawn Mendes slams Billboard for misquote about fans - Gossip Cop
  • Watch Christina Grimmie's latest video - Just Jared Jr
  • Jon Gosselin lashes out at Kate - Radar
  • Jamie Oliver reveals his newborn son's name - Lainey Gossip
  • Academy president responds to Birth of a Nation backlash - The Hollywood Reporter
  • jade

Hi Jill
    I just wanted to say Hi to you.Of course I don’t agree with you at all.
    The way things are going with Jen and John, I won’t have to say I was
    wrong, remember,cyber friend?

• ellie

Mark @ 02/18/2009 at 9:41 pm Sorry ellie but Jen is truly showing how desperate she has become and I’m not glad about that. She is selling herself very cheap. Mayer use phony charm nothing genuine. That will come back to bite Jen in the end. Jen has so much more class then all of his junk or did she. I for one am starting to wonder.
    That picture in that green thing says a lot but you chose to ignore it. Mayer is the one with serious problems. I thought that when that incident first happen and he wasn’t even with Jen.
    Mayer is a narcissistic ba$tard no love for that jerk at all.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    You Mark we don’t pick who we love it just happens. Like no one means to cheat on a spouse husband or wife , it just happens Mark. I could care less if Jens with John or not it her choice is anyone choosing who you should be with? So again I say move on, and he must be great in bed..

• jade

ellie,
    I left you a comment, Page 5, #148.

• Mark

ellie you can have your dream about Mayer but I really thing he is gay.
    I think Mayer is a cheap coattail rider and he is just riding Jen’s back for publicity. Mayer is fake. One day Jen will wake up and understand she don’t have to settle for a jerk loser. That’s when I’ll have respect for her again. Any other man in Hollywood is better than this douche bag.

• http://www.girlsense.com Kay

Brangelina loons make me laugh. You say it’s bad because there’s an age difference between jen and John but there is an 11 year old difference for Brad and Angie! Hypocrites! Brangelina aren’t the only ones aloud to go to the Oscars! They’re not goddest and it make me LMFAO if you guys think Brad can win an Oscar too. he can’t act for sh*t!

• ellie

jade @ 02/18/2009 at 9:57 pm Hi ellie,dear,
    You have given some very good comments,especially #115 and #128.
    ———————–
    I always watch the Academy Awards every year. This year it will be
    special for me, to see Jen and John together. He looks so handsome
    in the picture.Love this couple,and looking forward to Sunday!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi my sweet Jade. How are you.? I also watch them every year. John is so good looking in this picture. I’m also looking forward to seeing John & Jen together at the Oscars there smoking hot !!!!!

• http://www.girlsense.com Kay

And you brangelina loons are just jealous Jen has had 2 of her movies b #1 at the box office and her hot boyfriend won a Grammy! He won an award, John didnt. Plus Anglina isn’t loved by Kid’s either. She wasn’t nominated for a kid’s Choice Award for Kung Fu Panda. jen got nominated for one. At least kids like Jen!

• Jill

jade @ 02/18/2009 at 10:02 pm

Jade, you’re a sweetheart, but let’s face it — Mayer’s a user and a loser. I could almost feel sorry for Aniston being stuck with a creep like that — if she hadn’t run back to him after he publicly humiliated her. Where’s her pride and her self-respect?

• lil lenny

He claim he ‘s doing oscar and then he is out of sight and back in the studio,well, he has just made his excuse for not faking and being seen with her in the future. I am not seen withmy fake girlfriend because I am in the studio. Yeah right. I feel so sorry for Jen

• ellie

Jill @ 02/18/2009 at 9:41 pm Mark @ 02/18/2009 at 9:28 pm
    That’s nasty picture of Mayer is what I’m talking about. Jen can do so much better than this disgusting douche bag.
    *****************************************************************************************

Obviously she can’t. Everybody else she’s been with has dumped her flat. The douche bag is her last chance.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Jill what do you care who’s Jens with. Please you have so much hatred for her. If she was with one of the biggest actors in the world you would still find fault. You have such hatred for Jen why do you live here on her site, doesn’t angie have 2 new ones up? Oh & Jill how do know everyone shes been with dumped her and tell me Jill how many excactly.

• I”m winn and I weigh 300lbs.

Yeah I can say I’m hot and graduated from west point- who the hell can tell if I’m lying or not this is the internet! HA! I’m really a 300 lb. hooker who is in love with angeling jolie. Yeah I spend my days on posts and eating hohos. Yeah that’s my life but I will tell you different ! I’m pathetic and need a life.

• BJ

Jen and John keeping the triangle alive.
    How else are the publicity Ho’s going to get attention.
    Why would Jen go to this. She could avoid all this drama.
    If I had a man I cared about I would ditch this garbage so
    this sends a message loud and clear that Jen is trying to
    keep garbage going in her life.

• Jill

Kay @ 02/18/2009 at 10:24 pm
    And you brangelina loons are just jealous Jen has had 2 of her movies b #1

Jealous of what?? In case you haven’t noticed, CCOBB has left the mutt movie in the dust at the box office. See what an Oscar nomination can do for your film? By the way, where is Fugly’s nomination? Oh right, she didn’t get one. Nice that HJINTY enjoyed one whole week as #1 before it got kicked to the curb by Friday the 13th.
    Want to talk about #1 at the box office? Let’s see now… Burn After Reading, Oceans 13, Mr and Mrs. Smith, Wanted, Kung Fu Panda… even Changeling, which you hags said was a bomb, has made $93 mil at the box office and counting.
    So what are we supposed to be jealous of? Fugly getting dumped and re-dumped? Fugly being unable to get “Management” and “Traveling” into wide release? Fugly having no children to Angie’s six? Fugly being #50-something on the most valuable movie stars list while Brad and Angie are tied at #2? C’mon, honey, give it your best shot. Tell us what’s supposed to be making us jealous. By the time you can think up anything, I’ll have read all of War and Peace and half of The Brothers Karamazov.

• I”m winn and I weigh 300lbs.

I’m on a sailboat in the Bahamas and I can’t spell because it’s 10 pm and the sun is shining on my laptop. Yeah I’m on vacation but I’m on some stupid post arguing with people I don’t know. I return home tomorrow on Air force one because I’m so smart and best friends with Obama. I need another hoho. Oh yeah I make 400K a yr. I’m beautiful, I’m smart- I need to wake up! I forgot for a minute I’m a 300 lb. loser- oh well I can lie…….

• ellie

Jill @ 02/18/2009 at 10:28 pm jade @ 02/18/2009 at 10:02 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We don’t feel sorry for her. And you most definitely don’t feel sorry for her at all. So don’t even go there. Who cares no one is perfect now are we. John can even change.

• ellie

BJ @ 02/18/2009 at 10:33 pm Jen and John keeping the triangle alive.
    How else are the publicity Ho’s going to get attention.
    Why would Jen go to this. She could avoid all this drama.
    If I had a man I cared about I would ditch this garbage so
    this sends a message loud and clear that Jen is trying to
    keep garbage going in her life.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Why Jen would go through this, Jen could avoid the drama. What drama are you expecting. Jen & John have been together for about a year now its her choice , she was invited so whats the problem? Why is that Jen causes the problems you people keep bringing it up.. Where all happy for Jen & John so move on..

• winn

Hey IDIOT SPOOF

When I was commenting to the other person it was about my comments that were in full daylight here in SC, around noon.

It’s funny though that my life is so good that you are thinking that I’m lying about it.

If you knew anything at all, you would know that most of the cadets that graduate from West Point are Republicans…IDIOT. So no, I’m not Obama’s friend. I shook President Clinton’s hand at the 1993 Graduation of my husband..he was CO 93, I graduated earlier. I didn’t know it’s such a big deal to simple people such as yourself though.

And..No. LOL I don’t weigh 300 lbs..but you making up a comment like that must really hit home for you. Does your mom or white trash dad weigh 300? I hear it’s not hard to do when you get WIC and food stamps like most trash does.

Yeah, I have a great life…lol I life in The Woodlands Texas, I work in the Oil industry, and have a great life! My kids are in one of the best school districts in the country and if you think I have to lie about it, then I really feel sorry for you, because if you think I’m lying about it, that means that you lie freely about your own self. Nothing I’ve said is a lie, only truth..I don’t have to lie.

• Casey

Winn they are trying to pull you off the topid whic is Jen and her douche bag. If they personally attack you they will stop you from talking about Jen.
    Jen is desperatly looking stupid these days. Really why go there. Jen and John are tabloids king and queens. Jen is pathetic.

• winn

LOL, it’s Charleston SC..not the nasty island of the Bahamas. Been there to that over priced rat hole..won’t waste me money there anymore.

And NO..I’m not on vacation. I’m on a fishing trip. (I don’t consider fishing a vacation) In case you’ve never been fishing it’s not all “holding the pole” all the time loser. We were out 100 miles from the coast and we were out there for 10 hours. I’m now sitting in my hotel room… and my husband is in the shower. It’s an old hotel from the civil war era and in case you don’t get it..even if you sat down and read every one of my 6 or 7 posts, it certainly wouldn’t take you all day. I make the rounds in going to my favorite web sites and leaving a comment or two. My 18 yr old is who gets on this web site, she was showing me the dumb people that act like they KNOW the celebs and are their friends. I think it’s hilarious. The only reason I left anything was to put a very unflattering photo of Angelina since someone kept posting pics of Jenn…Just because I have a charmed and blessed life, people are saying I’m lying. I don’t know how else to PROVE I am who I say I am… Cadets are callec PLEBS the first year …haha My husband is saying to just leave the blog idiots to themselves..no I’m not one to read these stupid things day in and day out, but I see it’s crazy how you people get caught up in the life of a celebrity. It’s because you have NO LIFE. GET A LIFE..and I’m gone now, my hot,sexy, husband is looking at me with nothing but a towel on and he thinks I’m way too good to waste my time with the likes of people like you (the one mocking me) so…Bu Bye, and back to your life of blogging about people who don’t give a damn or even know you exist!

• Sutan

Winn
    I believe you. And I actually think I know you. I graduated in 93 and yes Clinton did indeed come to our graduation and shook our hands. I knew a guy that dated a girl that graduated in 1990 and If you are who I think you are, we just met in October in New York at the 15th yr reunion and the couple I’m talking about had 4 kids and live in Texas. I know it’s you. You always were a “spitfire” and said what was on your mind even if it wasn’t always polite. I had much respect for you though, it got you where you are today.
    You husband can really sing can’t he? Am I right?

• winn

haha Spitfire? Is that a comparison or color coded hint?
    My husband was in the choir at West Point and sang many solos. He sang the national anthem at 2 NFL games and 1 NBA game.
    Who is this?

• Sutan

tell “k” GO MOOSE ! BIG GUNS and CHAM Spirits! LOL
    Don’t let these guys get you so upset girl! It’s just a way to pass the time. What are you guys doing in Charleston? Beautiful city. Veryhistorical. I was in Myrtle Beach a few months ago, nice place.

• winn

lol, AHHHhhh. I’m kinda embarrassed now. I do let some things get me riled up. I guess it’s the Cherokee and Irish in me. Oh well. Is this “E”? Go Moose, you were in his company, yes? Over look me, I let things get out of hand sometimes…haha. I’m going to drink a glass of Reisling now and get happy :)

• Pat

It’s so sad that he has to work and she don’t understand. She has to have all of these dramas in her life that he can’t go to work.
    Jen is so pathetic she should just keep her as’s home.

• Sutan

Yes this is “E” lol. How the hell have you two been? Get on AOG and we can chat through email. If I can figure out who you are then I’m sure there are others that can too. So..let’s keep the convo on the downlow :)

• Sutan

and AOG is the Association of Graduates…NOT AOL. Winn knew that, I just wanted to throw that out to the ones who didn’t know that thought I made a typo.

• http://lohrsy@bigpond.com Steven HUVANE

Hi ellie= jade= winn = Satan ups I mean Sutan….
    your this week pay cheque is on process.. please be patience..
    it’s coming !
    ps. your distractions is working…. good jog

• Tomkitty

StevenHuvane
    You can’t even speak or type correctly. Read what you wrote. It sounds really pathetic. By the IP address you posted it says you’re in the UK. HAHA, this is an American based website. NOT UK. YOUR lame attempt at a distraction DIDN’T WORK. Go back to your BIG POND and drown already! ROFL

• http://lohrsy@bigpond.com Steven HUVANE

My client Jen Aniston keeps insisting me that half of her MAN face will be cover with her CURTAIN hair on Sunday just so her MAN chin and her FUGLY will be less noticeable..

• http://lohrsy@bigpond.com Steven HUVANE

Tomkitty
    ————————–
    Go and feed your 26 cats then eat more hotdog while you watching you Friends VHS video… lol

• .

John and Jen=Gorgeous couple, I love these two together.

• Jill

# 169 winn @ 02/18/2009 at 11:25 pm
    Cadets are callec PLEBS the first year

No, honey, cadets aren’t called PLEBS the first year, they’re called PLEBES. And you are as phony as a three-dollar bill. The closest you ever got to West Point was a movie called “The Long Gray Line” that you saw on late night TV.

West Point my ass…. WTF are you dumbass trolls going to think up next….

• Rina

I think this to cover up what she said about having her husband tapes. Face that was a big embarrassment I don’t care what her pr stunt posters say. Jen and John are trying to clean up what that stupid heifer said. I and nobody else keep their ex tapes but it do prove Brad was that good she can’t forget about him. She knows their was no affair like her minions say or else she would have thrown those tapes out in anger.

• Jill

ellie @ 02/18/2009 at 9:59 pm
    Didn’t Angie wear a black ugly mini dress at the premier of KFP

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh Ellie, my God, you are crazy as a shíthouse rat. No, she didn’t wear a black ugly minidress at the premiere of KFP. She didn’t wear any minidress of any color at the premere of KFP. She was six or seven months pregnant with the twins at the premiere of KFP and big as a house. If you don’t believe me, check this out:
    (In case that link doesn’t work, it’s a photo of Angie, Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman and Lucy Liu at Cannes where they were doing the premiere of KFP and Angie is big as a house.)

• Todd

Damage control for sure.
    What better way then to pull the fake boyfriend trick. I lost respect for Mayer. I thought Mayer was better than this. After this Huvane is going to have to shell out more money to make John album a success. Oh I forgot he already do that. Two Grammys this year “wink wink”
    Somewhere Mayer lost his sold-or sold it to Huvane.

• http://lohrsy@bigpond.com Steven HUVANE

My client miss Aniston asking me for a refund .. what do you think..
    I have been looking after her for more than a decade now.. and this is what I get ? she said the only reputations I created for her is as A pathetic loser who can’t move on…..
    ps…” Bet ” is my bestie buds..

• betty

Jill, love your posts, especially the Brothers K remark.

Re: Winn. Would a WP graduate with 400k salary have such poor grammar and bad manners and so much free time to blog? Is this coming out of my taxes?

Also, bloggers, don’t insult someone for their non-native English.

• a total fan

winn @ 02/18/2009 at 10:01 pm

________________________________________

Still didn’t tell me what your job description is or are you military?

• Jill

a total fan @ 02/19/2009 at 12:59 am
    winn @ 02/18/2009 at 10:01 pm
    ________________________________________
    Still didn’t tell me what your job description

Her job description is sitting on her fat ass in her double wide reading stacks of back issues of Outa Touch magazine. Every two weeks she emerges long enough to cash her welfare check and load up on Twinkies and soda at the 7-11.

• mayer left Maniston

Well Winn, I read comments after I left from here and I have to say, for someone that is 41 and that educated you sure behave like a child, since when it is normal to defend your level of education on internet? If you know who you are, and if you believe in yourself why do you care that much for other people here? I have to say that I understand why some people here don’t believe you! And also, you post a comment with picture of Angelina here just because I post a real no-photoshoped pictures of Aniston? Who’s thread is this? You sure do behave like a child! And yes I think that it is very important to know languages, it is a big deal, or at least to know that if someone is posting on english, like I am, and if I said that I am not from USA that that doesn’t mean that I am from UK, because people outside of UK also speak and learn english, so yes that was my response to another poster here. But again you at least posted a comment, some other posters run away the moment I asked them a question! I guess insulting and run away is normal thing for Man’s fans!
    Really, her fans do behave like children, they are all about body and hair, I don’t see that there are comments on her “acting”, her reviews or something like that, well I guess that Maniston is pretty much the same just like her fans, she cryed over one gray hair, and she still keeps Brad’s messages – question for her fans – what normal woman would keep messages of her ex husband if he cheated on her? Well I guess Brad and Angie were right – there was no cheating, just one bad marriage! So sad, Maniston, so desperate and sad. Crying a river, screaming to the ocean, I guess after Oscar night she will be on Oprah with “go girl” circus! Maniston will see gorgeous Angelina and she’ll know that Angelina couldn’t care less for her and her peeboy. Again, I hope she will remember this on that night when she goes to her empty big house:
    “Everyone thinks Brad Pitt has it great because he married Angelina Jolie. I think he has it terrible, because when Angelina Jolie is giving you a blow job, what do you tip your head back and think of to help you finish? You have nothing left — just Jesus on a polar bear in the middle of the snow, saying, ‘You greedy motherfucker, I’ve got nothing for you.’”
    John Mayer
    Oh cry me a river please …

• mayer left Maniston
  • mayer left Maniston

She sure looks elegant and classy!

• monie

Mayer left Maniston
    quite simply STFU

• mayer left Maniston

Well he sure looks good for a peeboy hahaha

• mayer left Maniston

Let us remember what was happening few months ago!
    You see her friends are doing dirty job for her, as always, and now her fans are going crazy:

“Jennifer Aniston’s pals were rolling their eyes over the weekend about John Mayer’s unofficial press conferences discussing the couple’s breakup.

“Jen will never kiss and tell, but it’s she who ended the relationship,” a source close to Jen says. “(Mayer’s) childish behavior only confirms she was right to dump him. Now he’s acting like a spoiled child. Expect Jen to behave like a lady.”

Mayer first explained his version of the breakup to an OK! magazine reporter, who quickly posted online that Mayer did the dumping. “I ended a relationship to be alone, because I don’t want to waste somebody’s time if something’s not right,” Mayer told the reporter.

Yet Aniston’s pal says the something that “wasn’t right” was Mayer’s behavior toward the press during the relationship. “He has a relationship with certain paparazzi (and) bloggers,” the source said. “He tips them off. He loves the attention. Jen didn’t want to believe it was happening, but it was, and she has no tolerance for that.”

Another issue: Money. “Jen was tired of paying for everything,” said another source close to Aniston. “Cobwebs come flying out of (Mayer’s) wallet when he opens it. John liked living like a movie star when he was with her. … Jen would never say anything, but you could tell it irritated her.”

The sources close to Aniston say she isn’t going to make a statement about her relationship, despite their hunch that Mayer will continue to talk about it. “We’re talking about a guy who had a car waiting to take him home in New York, but he chose to walk so he could talk to the press (along the way). He’ll drag this out until there’s someone new,” says the source.”

• mayer left Maniston

Mayer’s own sexual adventures are less exotic. Six years ago, on one of his first tours, he decided it would be “fun” to sleep with some fans. “I slept with, like, three girls in a week,” he remembers. “I thought that’s what you did, but there was one girl, I don’t remember anything about her, but I left my own body and looked down at myself and said, ‘Nuh-uh. Not you.’ I stayed up all night and didn’t sleep.” He never had sex with a fan again — though that doesn’t rule out voyeurism. “Totally different. There’s ways to have fun with people without ever worrying about violating somebody.”

John Mayer, Rolling Stone INTERVIEW
    Great man, just what Maniston needs!

• sasha

Brangelina will be there!!! OMG, this is gonna be exciting.

• http://JUSTJARED To Angelina fans

God you guys have NO LIFE pathetic

• Marki

Who gives a flying fuck, really? What are the chances she talks about Bradley fucking Pitt

• lora

There is no way these two media whorre will stay together longer than a year. Maniston cannot even keep vince how much more with john mayer whose girlfriends are much sexier and prettier than maniston. Not unless john is really into guys because maniston is the man.

No guy would want to be a with woman who still keeps her exes voice mails. Oh i forgot jen is man of the year