Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston Oscar-Bound with John Mayer!

Jennifer Aniston will be heading to the Oscars this year with boyfriend John Mayer according to Popsugar!

The 31-year-old singer said, “I’ll give you the scoop. I’m going to the Oscars!” He continued, “It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible!”

We’ll see how invisible he’ll really be!

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All

Hi Jill
I just wanted to say Hi to you.Of course I don’t agree with you at all.
The way things are going with Jen and John, I won’t have to say I was
wrong, remember,cyber friend?

Mark @ 02/18/2009 at 9:41 pm Sorry ellie but Jen is truly showing how desperate she has become and I’m not glad about that. She is selling herself very cheap. Mayer use phony charm nothing genuine. That will come back to bite Jen in the end. Jen has so much more class then all of his junk or did she. I for one am starting to wonder.
That picture in that green thing says a lot but you chose to ignore it. Mayer is the one with serious problems. I thought that when that incident first happen and he wasn’t even with Jen.
Mayer is a narcissistic ba$tard no love for that jerk at all.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You Mark we don’t pick who we love it just happens. Like no one means to cheat on a spouse husband or wife , it just happens Mark. I could care less if Jens with John or not it her choice is anyone choosing who you should be with? So again I say move on, and he must be great in bed..

ellie,
I left you a comment, Page 5, #148.

ellie you can have your dream about Mayer but I really thing he is gay.
I think Mayer is a cheap coattail rider and he is just riding Jen’s back for publicity. Mayer is fake. One day Jen will wake up and understand she don’t have to settle for a jerk loser. That’s when I’ll have respect for her again. Any other man in Hollywood is better than this douche bag.

Brangelina loons make me laugh. You say it’s bad because there’s an age difference between jen and John but there is an 11 year old difference for Brad and Angie! Hypocrites! Brangelina aren’t the only ones aloud to go to the Oscars! They’re not goddest and it make me LMFAO if you guys think Brad can win an Oscar too. he can’t act for sh*t!

jade @ 02/18/2009 at 9:57 pm Hi ellie,dear,
You have given some very good comments,especially #115 and #128.
———————–
I always watch the Academy Awards every year. This year it will be
special for me, to see Jen and John together. He looks so handsome
in the picture.Love this couple,and looking forward to Sunday!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi my sweet Jade. How are you.? I also watch them every year. John is so good looking in this picture. I’m also looking forward to seeing John & Jen together at the Oscars there smoking hot !!!!!

And you brangelina loons are just jealous Jen has had 2 of her movies b #1 at the box office and her hot boyfriend won a Grammy! He won an award, John didnt. Plus Anglina isn’t loved by Kid’s either. She wasn’t nominated for a kid’s Choice Award for Kung Fu Panda. jen got nominated for one. At least kids like Jen!

jade @ 02/18/2009 at 10:02 pm

Jade, you’re a sweetheart, but let’s face it — Mayer’s a user and a loser. I could almost feel sorry for Aniston being stuck with a creep like that — if she hadn’t run back to him after he publicly humiliated her. Where’s her pride and her self-respect?

He claim he ‘s doing oscar and then he is out of sight and back in the studio,well, he has just made his excuse for not faking and being seen with her in the future. I am not seen withmy fake girlfriend because I am in the studio. Yeah right. I feel so sorry for Jen

Jill @ 02/18/2009 at 9:41 pm Mark @ 02/18/2009 at 9:28 pm
That’s nasty picture of Mayer is what I’m talking about. Jen can do so much better than this disgusting douche bag.
*****************************************************************************************

Obviously she can’t. Everybody else she’s been with has dumped her flat. The douche bag is her last chance.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jill what do you care who’s Jens with. Please you have so much hatred for her. If she was with one of the biggest actors in the world you would still find fault. You have such hatred for Jen why do you live here on her site, doesn’t angie have 2 new ones up? Oh & Jill how do know everyone shes been with dumped her and tell me Jill how many excactly.

I"m winn and I weigh 300lbs. @ 02/18/2009 at 10:32 pm

Yeah I can say I’m hot and graduated from west point- who the hell can tell if I’m lying or not this is the internet! HA! I’m really a 300 lb. hooker who is in love with angeling jolie. Yeah I spend my days on posts and eating hohos. Yeah that’s my life but I will tell you different ! I’m pathetic and need a life.

Jen and John keeping the triangle alive.
How else are the publicity Ho’s going to get attention.
Why would Jen go to this. She could avoid all this drama.
If I had a man I cared about I would ditch this garbage so
this sends a message loud and clear that Jen is trying to
keep garbage going in her life.

Kay @ 02/18/2009 at 10:24 pm
And you brangelina loons are just jealous Jen has had 2 of her movies b #1

Jealous of what?? In case you haven’t noticed, CCOBB has left the mutt movie in the dust at the box office. See what an Oscar nomination can do for your film? By the way, where is Fugly’s nomination? Oh right, she didn’t get one. Nice that HJINTY enjoyed one whole week as #1 before it got kicked to the curb by Friday the 13th.
Want to talk about #1 at the box office? Let’s see now… Burn After Reading, Oceans 13, Mr and Mrs. Smith, Wanted, Kung Fu Panda… even Changeling, which you hags said was a bomb, has made $93 mil at the box office and counting.
So what are we supposed to be jealous of? Fugly getting dumped and re-dumped? Fugly being unable to get “Management” and “Traveling” into wide release? Fugly having no children to Angie’s six? Fugly being #50-something on the most valuable movie stars list while Brad and Angie are tied at #2? C’mon, honey, give it your best shot. Tell us what’s supposed to be making us jealous. By the time you can think up anything, I’ll have read all of War and Peace and half of The Brothers Karamazov.

I"m winn and I weigh 300lbs. @ 02/18/2009 at 10:49 pm

I’m on a sailboat in the Bahamas and I can’t spell because it’s 10 pm and the sun is shining on my laptop. Yeah I’m on vacation but I’m on some stupid post arguing with people I don’t know. I return home tomorrow on Air force one because I’m so smart and best friends with Obama. I need another hoho. Oh yeah I make 400K a yr. I’m beautiful, I’m smart- I need to wake up! I forgot for a minute I’m a 300 lb. loser- oh well I can lie…….

Jill @ 02/18/2009 at 10:28 pm jade @ 02/18/2009 at 10:02 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We don’t feel sorry for her. And you most definitely don’t feel sorry for her at all. So don’t even go there. Who cares no one is perfect now are we. John can even change.

BJ @ 02/18/2009 at 10:33 pm Jen and John keeping the triangle alive.
How else are the publicity Ho’s going to get attention.
Why would Jen go to this. She could avoid all this drama.
If I had a man I cared about I would ditch this garbage so
this sends a message loud and clear that Jen is trying to
keep garbage going in her life.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Why Jen would go through this, Jen could avoid the drama. What drama are you expecting. Jen & John have been together for about a year now its her choice , she was invited so whats the problem? Why is that Jen causes the problems you people keep bringing it up.. Where all happy for Jen & John so move on..

Hey IDIOT SPOOF

When I was commenting to the other person it was about my comments that were in full daylight here in SC, around noon.

It’s funny though that my life is so good that you are thinking that I’m lying about it.

If you knew anything at all, you would know that most of the cadets that graduate from West Point are Republicans…IDIOT. So no, I’m not Obama’s friend. I shook President Clinton’s hand at the 1993 Graduation of my husband..he was CO 93, I graduated earlier. I didn’t know it’s such a big deal to simple people such as yourself though.

And..No. LOL I don’t weigh 300 lbs..but you making up a comment like that must really hit home for you. Does your mom or white trash dad weigh 300? I hear it’s not hard to do when you get WIC and food stamps like most trash does.

Yeah, I have a great life…lol I life in The Woodlands Texas, I work in the Oil industry, and have a great life! My kids are in one of the best school districts in the country and if you think I have to lie about it, then I really feel sorry for you, because if you think I’m lying about it, that means that you lie freely about your own self. Nothing I’ve said is a lie, only truth..I don’t have to lie.

Winn they are trying to pull you off the topid whic is Jen and her douche bag. If they personally attack you they will stop you from talking about Jen.
Jen is desperatly looking stupid these days. Really why go there. Jen and John are tabloids king and queens. Jen is pathetic.

LOL, it’s Charleston SC..not the nasty island of the Bahamas. Been there to that over priced rat hole..won’t waste me money there anymore.

And NO..I’m not on vacation. I’m on a fishing trip. (I don’t consider fishing a vacation) In case you’ve never been fishing it’s not all “holding the pole” all the time loser. We were out 100 miles from the coast and we were out there for 10 hours. I’m now sitting in my hotel room… and my husband is in the shower. It’s an old hotel from the civil war era and in case you don’t get it..even if you sat down and read every one of my 6 or 7 posts, it certainly wouldn’t take you all day. I make the rounds in going to my favorite web sites and leaving a comment or two. My 18 yr old is who gets on this web site, she was showing me the dumb people that act like they KNOW the celebs and are their friends. I think it’s hilarious. The only reason I left anything was to put a very unflattering photo of Angelina since someone kept posting pics of Jenn…Just because I have a charmed and blessed life, people are saying I’m lying. I don’t know how else to PROVE I am who I say I am… Cadets are callec PLEBS the first year …haha My husband is saying to just leave the blog idiots to themselves..no I’m not one to read these stupid things day in and day out, but I see it’s crazy how you people get caught up in the life of a celebrity. It’s because you have NO LIFE. GET A LIFE..and I’m gone now, my hot,sexy, husband is looking at me with nothing but a towel on and he thinks I’m way too good to waste my time with the likes of people like you (the one mocking me) so…Bu Bye, and back to your life of blogging about people who don’t give a damn or even know you exist!

Winn
I believe you. And I actually think I know you. I graduated in 93 and yes Clinton did indeed come to our graduation and shook our hands. I knew a guy that dated a girl that graduated in 1990 and If you are who I think you are, we just met in October in New York at the 15th yr reunion and the couple I’m talking about had 4 kids and live in Texas. I know it’s you. You always were a “spitfire” and said what was on your mind even if it wasn’t always polite. I had much respect for you though, it got you where you are today.
You husband can really sing can’t he? Am I right?

haha Spitfire? Is that a comparison or color coded hint?
My husband was in the choir at West Point and sang many solos. He sang the national anthem at 2 NFL games and 1 NBA game.
Who is this?

tell “k” GO MOOSE ! BIG GUNS and CHAM Spirits! LOL
Don’t let these guys get you so upset girl! It’s just a way to pass the time. What are you guys doing in Charleston? Beautiful city. Veryhistorical. I was in Myrtle Beach a few months ago, nice place.

lol, AHHHhhh. I’m kinda embarrassed now. I do let some things get me riled up. I guess it’s the Cherokee and Irish in me. Oh well. Is this “E”? Go Moose, you were in his company, yes? Over look me, I let things get out of hand sometimes…haha. I’m going to drink a glass of Reisling now and get happy :)

It’s so sad that he has to work and she don’t understand. She has to have all of these dramas in her life that he can’t go to work.
Jen is so pathetic she should just keep her as’s home.

Yes this is “E” lol. How the hell have you two been? Get on AOG and we can chat through email. If I can figure out who you are then I’m sure there are others that can too. So..let’s keep the convo on the downlow :)

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All