Lady GaGa Goes Brit-Brit

Lady GaGa Goes Brit-Brit

Singing sensation Lady GaGa goes with the scarf look as her entourage arrives at Heathrow Airport in London, England to attend this evening’s BRIT Awards on Wednesday (February 18).

The 22-year-old is hitting up the biggest event on the UK pop calendar along with Kylie Minogue, the Pet Shop Boys and many others. Coldplay and Duffy lead the pack with four nominations each.

The “Just Dance” singer will definitely not disappoint in the wardrobe department. Check back later for her crazy outfit!

10+ pictures inside of Lady GaGa going Brit-Brit…

lady gaga brit brit 01
lady gaga brit brit 02
lady gaga brit brit 03
lady gaga brit brit 04
lady gaga brit brit 05
lady gaga brit brit 06
lady gaga brit brit 07
lady gaga brit brit 08
lady gaga brit brit 09
lady gaga brit brit 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

wow now it looks like shes copying christina rather than the other way around

OMG! She looks amazing! I love her!

Love her outfit. She always looks great. And I like the dark lipstick! And her hair is freakin adorable!!

thats_right @ 02/18/2009 at 3:22 pm

wow love the lipstick color she looks great and no Christina is too ugly #1 she is not trying to look like Christina at all

Now she looks like Christina…

Is she wearing a wig?

Damn! I thought that was Christina.

She looks like really bad copy of Christina Aguilera. It reminds me Aguilera’s Candyman/sailor look from 2006.

shenanyginz @ 02/18/2009 at 3:43 pm

yea I definitely thought that was christina for a minute too!

She definitely looks like Christina!

#4, please, I love me some GaGa, but she’s the one who’s ugly!

The male version of Aguilera.

she has hot legs, ive seen the other pictures , she is way hotter than christina.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/18/2009 at 4:30 pm

gin,
~
slap yourself with the next dcik that gets shoved in your face. stupid ass question.
miss doodoo’s so fcuking ugly. she cant hide the fug w/ big ass glasses.

vanessajonas @ 02/18/2009 at 4:30 pm

i thought she was christina! jaja

I know, I'm crazy :D @ 02/18/2009 at 4:41 pm

DAMN!!!!!! Now she’s totally copying Christina!! seriously, people are you blind? pfft, if that was Christina, you s*ka*nk*s would have said she copied gaga. Anyway, she’ll never be a legend, Aguilera already is one.

I’m not entirely convinced that Gaga & Christina Aguilera aren’t the same person…they also have the same effect on me, like the music, hate the singer/persona of the singer.

UGLY *****!

XTINA DOES IT MUCH BETTER
AND XTINA GOT THE BEAUTY

and christina has hair, lady caca uses cheap wigs

POST COLDPLAY PICS!!! please :)

dont care.. @ 02/18/2009 at 5:08 pm

She’s so ugly.. she’s an alright singer.
but she needs to wear a mask or something
I used to like her but she killed it for me
when she claimed that Paris Hilton’s song
“stars are blind” was &I quote, “the best song ever”.
aswell as saying she was her rolemodel.
can’t be much more of an ass kisser than that.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/18/2009 at 5:18 pm

the only reason i hate u is cuz gay ass *** perez likes u, sorry =\

**** u *****, u look so stupid with ur pale skin and some weird lipstick
wtf do u even do at that…..

I thought it was Christina Aguilera too! She is so overrated. I don’t like her music at all. Love Christina though!

Lady GaGa looks just like Christina Aguilera.They could be twins.

her BRITS outfit was crazy!!!!!

kind of like some crazy teapot style costume

She really does look like Christina.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All