Jude Law Does A Rain Dance

Jude Law Does A Rain Dance

RAIN MAN

Jude Law getting wet and wild at the new Off-Broadway play, Fuerza Bruta: Look Up, in New York City on Wednesday (February 18).

The 36-year-old British actor did a high kick as he posed for pictures with fellow audience members. An onlooker revealed, “He boogied elbow-to-elbow with other audience and cast members, getting soaked in the process.”

The hit show, which debuted in Buenos Aires, features a waterworld suspended above the audience’s head. The production, at Manhattan’s Daryl Roth Theatre, has been described as a “sexy, heart-pounding fantasy” by one reviewer and is said to include a “captivating soundtrack of percussive beats [and] engaging melodies”.

jude law rain man 01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Whachagunnadoboutit @ 02/19/2009 at 3:33 pm

something about this dude i like very much

Thanks Jared :)

I really wouldn’t mind getting wet and wild with Jude..

Thanks Jared!

On the ball, Jared, thanks. Jude does everything well, including enjoying life.to the fullest. What a man.(and he looks so good while he’s doing it.) Looking forward to all the films and play coming up soon. Luvya Jude!

But the week these pictures were actually from, the 3rd of feb. as stated on previous times they were featured on the net. Still good and I’m also glad to see that the Moustache et al is gone and not coverig up those fabuloso lips. He does get around doesn’t he?

dolorescraeg @ 02/19/2009 at 4:46 pm

jared….gracias for giving us THE LAW…..he is so at home with regular folks…nothing snooty about our jude…..

I want to get wet with Jude !

Love you Jude

Thanks Jared

Mimi prism @ 02/19/2009 at 5:07 pm

Thanks Mr. Jared! : D

So wonderful to see beautyful Jude having fun, good for him! That play sounds so interesting, it seems to be quite a show. : )

Mimi Prism ; )
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

My boo knows how to have fun.
kissess for you Jude !

Getting wet with Dr. Watson ” OH My”

Jude, now I have to go get a towel to dry off.

Soo Sexy

Uh, these pictures were from 2 weeks ago, not from yesterday. I already saw them a couple of weeks ago, during the time Jude was filming in Brooklyn.

Jude ColesLaw …..enough with the brits unless they got grit….
like Ray Winstone….and enough with the down underers too
that accent drives me up the wall…even whent they are suppressing it

#12, ooooh, I totally disagree….I love the accents!

Jude ColesLaw = Funny!

*blows kisses at Jude*

(forgot to mention, I like coleslaw, too) :)

purpleworm @ 02/19/2009 at 6:20 pm

he cracks me up with the chorus line kick & goofy expression. What a nut.

dolorescraeg @ 02/19/2009 at 7:03 pm

jude can be th serious grown up daddy to raffy, iris and rudy and then he’s jude the kid……have fun buddy. you worked hard on sherlock holmes…you need the relaxation.

i just don’t get it. Why do they say “February 18″? And why is it that I don’t see his mustache in some of the pics?

@Analia: He’s most likey done shooting Sherlock so the mustache seems to be history ;-) It’s very nice to the him relax and have fun *blows Jude kisses too*

Ok, so those are the pics from February 18 whereas the other ones are from February 3rd? And what do the no mustache pics have to do with the Fuerza Bruta Look Up?
BTW, I’m more than happy that those moustaches are gone. :)

I can confirm that those are the pics from February 18!!!

One of her fans who living with Herpes and now is dating with a man on ===== herpesloving com====== posted another big photo of her on the blog page

#20, no, you cannot.

Jude (a young guy) having fun.. I m very happy to see him laugh and smile!! He deserves fun… Moustaches or no Moustaches He is very handsome!! He needs more fun like that..

Analia, all of those pics are from 2 weeks ago.

Everyone in that picture is probably higher then a kite, soaring gracefully with the clouds like a candy wrapper caught in a updraft

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks JJared. I am always happy to see him happy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All