Harlow Madden Smiles Silly

Harlow Madden Smiles Silly

Say cheese!

Nicole Richie and her one-year-old daughter Harlow leave their hotel in New York City on Thursday (February 19).

Nicole‘s boyfriend, Joel Madden, recently said that he rooting for Brad Pitt this Sunday, saying, “I think Slumdog’s gonna win. I hope Brad Pitt wins ’cause he’s never won an Oscar, right? Well I’m rooting for him then. I hope he gets it this time!”

10+ pictures inside of Harlow Madden smiling silly…

nicole richie harlow madden smile 01
nicole richie harlow madden smile 02
nicole richie harlow madden smile 03
nicole richie harlow madden smile 04
nicole richie harlow madden smile 05
nicole richie harlow madden smile 06
nicole richie harlow madden smile 07
nicole richie harlow madden smile 08
nicole richie harlow madden smile 09
nicole richie harlow madden smile 10

A&E

Cute baby, but it wouldn’t hurt mommy to wash and comb her nappy hair once in a blue moon.

What’s with those AWFUL hair extensions???

I think both mum and bub look gorgeous. Did it ever occur to you that Nicole has a baby to look after? Besides, her hair isnt even bad…its shiny and healthy…..

toojudgemental @ 02/20/2009 at 3:20 am

aww It seems her baby is her top priority

Could baby Harlow get any cuter? Her smile is just so cute.

Brad Pitt has won an Oscar in 1996 (Twelve Monkeys).. but as a Best Actor in a Supporting Role.

I think love makes one confident therefore she looks better. She has a companion and a beautiful baby. She’s not obsessed with her weight or clubbing/partying everynight probably. Good for her.

aww,cute…

aletse.PT @ 02/20/2009 at 4:27 am

No Sienna, Brad Pitt has won an GOLDEN GLOBE in 1996 as a Best Actor in a Supporting Role. I´m rooting for him too.

harlow is a cute little girl. She reminds her beautiful mum Nicole a lot. But she also looks a litle bit like her dad. Nicole has matured a lot since having Harlow and Joel in her life. No more partying and wild girls´ night out with Paris Hilton. I truly believe that Paris should follow her ex-BFF´s example and settle down. Harlow is gonna be a heartbreaker one day. So watch out Violet Affleck, the JP girls, Suri Cruise and Honor Warren! You have some serious competition on Harlow Madden!

rihannafan @ 02/20/2009 at 4:33 am

SUPERCUTE baby and mom:)

bethany granger @ 02/20/2009 at 4:37 am

Im sorry but i would not call Harlow a cute baby she is rather odd looking in my own opinion.

OMG I know that some 15 years ago all the kids in ussr had the same looking coats as Harlov’s.

Haha funny.

2 gorgeous girls!!!!
loves it

Harlow reminds me of Gizmo from the Gremlins (the eyes, nose, smile, colour of her clothes). http://www.geekalerts.com/u/humming-gizmo.jpg

HARLOW!!!!!! What a cutie she is. I am happy for Nicole. She seems to have grown up.

magic_moments @ 02/20/2009 at 9:25 am

Harlow has Nicole’s nose before the plastic surgery…haha now she must always see her old nose but I must admit Nicole seems to be a good mother.

Little harlow looks like a baby monkey.

I love this baby! I think she’s the cutest celeb baby out there.

This is a certified CUTE baby. Not only does she have a pretty face but her expressions are adorable.

The people who say bad things about babies are really pathetic. What hateful souls they are.

doggossips @ 02/20/2009 at 10:47 am

Cute baby !!!

I’m glad she finally got it together and is doing well.

agree with #19. people are just stupid and ignorant.

harlow looks SO MUCH like joel. crazyyyy

Harlow is the cutest little girl!! Look at that adorable little smile!

♥(¯`·.☆OMG☆.·´¯)♥ @ 02/20/2009 at 2:52 pm

Harlow is so cuuuuuutee. And, Gwen # 14- you must look like Yoda. And, I don’t mean the Yoda we seen in the movies, I mean the Yoda that has been partying way too much and hasn’t slept in days…

How can someone say that she is not cute!! —– She has a great smile and is very cute!! —–ALL BABIES IN THIS WORLD ARE CUTE!!

♥(¯`·.☆OMG☆.·´¯)☮ @ 02/20/2009 at 3:54 pm

Error!

lakers fan in boston @ 02/20/2009 at 4:25 pm

is it just me is does she have a big head for her body
honestly other than that she’s a pretty good looking girl
and she’s not as crazy as she used 2 be =]

Harlow is the cutest little baby. Nicole you’ve both turned into wonderful parents. Your a beautiful mother..

oh my GOD she is so cute, i can’t stand it!
look at that face!
jjkjdsfjksdjfjsshsh.
<3 !

She’s the cutest baby after my little girl……………….definetly the cutest celeb baby

Aww, Harlow is adorable! :) I think it’s so awesome how Nicole has turned her life around and changed for the better.

awww, she looks like her dad :D

Ugly child. As ugly as her talentless, who knows why she’s still in Hollywood mother

harlow is really cute, and has an adorable name.
i am looking forward to the next name!

i ♥ harlow!

Gwen @ 02/20/2009 at 7:14 am

aaw! She does remind me of Gizmo! Very cute! I love Gizmo & they’re both adorable! ♥ ♥ ♥

Aww! Harlow is absolutely adorable!