Joaquin Phoenix Smokes A Stack

Joaquin Phoenix Smokes A Stack

Joaquin Phoenix smokes a cancer stick while he waits on a mystery woman who shops at high-end lingerie boutique Kiki De Montparnasse on Thursday (February 19) on Melrose Ave in California.

The pair didn’t seem to want to be seen together when they left the store, and Joaquin was later dropped off at Raleigh Studios in Los Angeles.

Last week, Joaquin dropped by The Late Show With David Letterman to promote his latest movie, Two Lovers, where his extremely awkward interview took place.

joaquin phoenix mystery woman lingerie 01

• David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

he needs to get it together. 1st

Anonymous2 @ 02/20/2009 at 1:45 pm

He is a great actor ;-)

Hey people, thas all a big show from him!

shoes4life @ 02/20/2009 at 1:48 pm

He is turning into the male Amy Winehouse, hopefully w/o the drugs.

What a shame because he is a very good looking man.

hmmmmm he looks very good. he is seeexy, hehehehehehe

Ok seriously, mystery woman? You could have at least bagged him when he was hot…

What has happened to this man?

I can’t believe he is 34. He looks doubled that by his appearance.
I think he needs to get it together, however it’s up to him how he lives his life and how he looks. Wish him the best with his new music career.

Lol, “cancer stick”. Prude.

I love him still but…..damn Joaquin, you look like a f@#*ing grizzly man. :I

Always have and always will love his acting though. Brilliant guy.

Is she his girlfriend? Poor girl..

Mean.puppet @ 02/20/2009 at 2:14 pm

What a hawt, zexy *****… I would still do him

He’s so gross now. He needs to get it together.

[☆OMG☆] @ 02/20/2009 at 2:22 pm

he’s hot, probably even hotter than he was before. Probably cause its hiding his face :)

|☆OMG☆| @ 02/20/2009 at 2:24 pm

Oh, and – why is he doing RnB and not country or some shiz like that. He has a better voice for Country. He demonstrated his talent in Walk the Line – for country.

I think that woman is amanda demme?

I would like to be her. I’m jealous!

I think it’s her too, didn’t know that he was dating her

Yes, I think it’s Amanda Demme too. They’ve been friends for a long time. For one brief moment, I thought he had an age-appropriate girlfriend, but oh well… :-)

They are not friends, they are together!

he’s on drugs.

seems like she is buying sexy underwear…-_*

Are you sure that’s a cigarette because he’s been acting like he’s been smoking something a bit stronger if you know what i mean.

i thought shes a lesbien??__?

Christine @ 02/20/2009 at 4:37 pm

Does JP ever change his clothes??? It seems like in every pic I see of him, he is wearing the same thing. He looks so gross right now, it is difficult to believe it is him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All