Taylor Swift Covers Rolling Stone

Taylor Swift Covers Rolling Stone

SECRETS OF A GOOD GIRL

Country cutie Taylor Swift’s takes the March 2009 cover of Rolling Stone.

The article’s caption reads, “The world’s biggest new pop star is a little bit country, a little bit rock & roll, and all control freak.”

The 19-year-old Nashville princess just blogged about how honored she is to be on the RS cover. She shared, “I’m so excited, I can’t even stand it. It’s on news stands now, and I haven’t seen it yet because I’m in London, but I just can’t believe I get to be on the cover of Rolling Stone. Wow. This is crazy.”

Taylor was photographed at Smashbox Studios in Hollywood in January 21.

taylor swift rolling stone 01
taylor swift rolling stone 02
taylor swift rolling stone 03
taylor swift rolling stone 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

not the most flattering picture of her.

Looks like her head was badly photoshopped in. LOL. Horrible picture.

so meh.... @ 02/20/2009 at 8:33 am

She is sooooo bland and boring, no wonder she is only popular in the
US…….the rest of the world couldn’t care less!!!

LolaSvelt @ 02/20/2009 at 8:33 am

I actually like this girl. She most certainly is better than Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens.

why does it say nashville princess when she’s from pennsylvania?

stupid is as stupid does @ 02/20/2009 at 9:06 am

She is in a league above and beyond Cyrus and Hudgens…that is true.

And she is genuine, talented and humble. Unlike Cyrus.

Kudos on the RS cover..but what’s up with that cover? They fried her hair.

she is a GODDESS OF ROCK AND ROLL COUNTRY
hey jar– make a contest for TAYY~~~~ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and let me winnn LOL

Ehhhhh, I don’t like how they made her hair look all frizzy in the cover photo. It’s usually so shiny and beautiful. Taylor’s amazing, and I think they could’ve picked a better picture of her to be on the COVER of ROLLING STONE. But congratulations to Taylor!

She looked pretty at the Brit awards.. but this cover simply sucks.

postwatcher @ 02/20/2009 at 10:07 am

Sebastian Bach made the cover of Rolling Stone!

She is very beautiful and so young. I think she will be rock star in future, she is learning yet. Her ex bf Jonas did mistake, he is brainless. Camille Belle is average and boring, but maybe she is right for him, but I think Taylor Swift is more cat and she has more power than hot Camille. Taylor has self-confidence and she will to able to get world, I am afraid Camille never will be better. The boy of Jonas brothers doesn´t know what he wants.

Not a good look. She seems to have the personality of a flea. No wonder that Jonas brother left her for a hot chick.

LOVE her. HATE this cover.

You want a reason to end your subscription?
NOW YOU HAVE, folks!!

I don’t like the cover picture. Her hair looks crazy!

ummm…yeah..i am NOT buying that magazine.

ummm…yea…i am NOT buying that issue.

Taylor has it all beauty talent and a great singer

She is so gorgeous!! I got this issue of Rolling Stone. She is so sweet, down to earth and talented! Congrats to her for all these amazing things happening! Love her!!!

Taylor w/ straight hair > Taylor w/ curls but she’s always qt!

she looks adorable with straight hair..
she’s a very pretty and talented girl :)

love her!

celery gloss @ 02/20/2009 at 3:16 pm

wow, that’s kind of a scary cover.

This cover is worst than Britney Spears last cover does Rolling Stone not photoshop anymore?

Ken Paves @ 02/20/2009 at 4:32 pm