Taylor Swift Covers Rolling Stone

Taylor Swift Covers Rolling Stone

SECRETS OF A GOOD GIRL

Country cutie Taylor Swift’s takes the March 2009 cover of Rolling Stone.

The article’s caption reads, “The world’s biggest new pop star is a little bit country, a little bit rock & roll, and all control freak.”

The 19-year-old Nashville princess just blogged about how honored she is to be on the RS cover. She shared, “I’m so excited, I can’t even stand it. It’s on news stands now, and I haven’t seen it yet because I’m in London, but I just can’t believe I get to be on the cover of Rolling Stone. Wow. This is crazy.”

Taylor was photographed at Smashbox Studios in Hollywood in January 21.

taylor swift rolling stone 01
taylor swift rolling stone 02
taylor swift rolling stone 03
taylor swift rolling stone 04

Photos: Peggy Sirota/Rolling Stone
Posted to: Taylor Swift

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

not the most flattering picture of her.

Looks like her head was badly photoshopped in. LOL. Horrible picture.

so meh.... @ 02/20/2009 at 8:33 am

She is sooooo bland and boring, no wonder she is only popular in the
US…….the rest of the world couldn’t care less!!!

LolaSvelt @ 02/20/2009 at 8:33 am

I actually like this girl. She most certainly is better than Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens.

why does it say nashville princess when she’s from pennsylvania?

stupid is as stupid does @ 02/20/2009 at 9:06 am

She is in a league above and beyond Cyrus and Hudgens…that is true.

And she is genuine, talented and humble. Unlike Cyrus.

Kudos on the RS cover..but what’s up with that cover? They fried her hair.

she is a GODDESS OF ROCK AND ROLL COUNTRY
hey jar– make a contest for TAYY~~~~ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and let me winnn LOL

Ehhhhh, I don’t like how they made her hair look all frizzy in the cover photo. It’s usually so shiny and beautiful. Taylor’s amazing, and I think they could’ve picked a better picture of her to be on the COVER of ROLLING STONE. But congratulations to Taylor!

She looked pretty at the Brit awards.. but this cover simply sucks.

postwatcher @ 02/20/2009 at 10:07 am

Sebastian Bach made the cover of Rolling Stone!

She is very beautiful and so young. I think she will be rock star in future, she is learning yet. Her ex bf Jonas did mistake, he is brainless. Camille Belle is average and boring, but maybe she is right for him, but I think Taylor Swift is more cat and she has more power than hot Camille. Taylor has self-confidence and she will to able to get world, I am afraid Camille never will be better. The boy of Jonas brothers doesn´t know what he wants.

Not a good look. She seems to have the personality of a flea. No wonder that Jonas brother left her for a hot chick.

LOVE her. HATE this cover.

You want a reason to end your subscription?
NOW YOU HAVE, folks!!

I don’t like the cover picture. Her hair looks crazy!

ummm…yeah..i am NOT buying that magazine.

ummm…yea…i am NOT buying that issue.

Taylor has it all beauty talent and a great singer

She is so gorgeous!! I got this issue of Rolling Stone. She is so sweet, down to earth and talented! Congrats to her for all these amazing things happening! Love her!!!

Taylor w/ straight hair > Taylor w/ curls but she’s always qt!

she looks adorable with straight hair..
she’s a very pretty and talented girl :)

love her!

celery gloss @ 02/20/2009 at 3:16 pm

wow, that’s kind of a scary cover.

This cover is worst than Britney Spears last cover does Rolling Stone not photoshop anymore?

Ken Paves @ 02/20/2009 at 4:32 pm

whoa like not good pix

lakers fan in boston @ 02/20/2009 at 4:33 pm

dont like the photos
especially the cover, her hair is way 2 poofy
i like her but i dont think the magazine did a good job on the pics

I luv this girl. Her music is so honest and she’s so funny and down to earth. Hopefully she stays taht way!

Taylor your always so pretty.

They’re ruining her moment with an awful shot she’ll hate.

Horrible cover!! Taylor Swift deserves better :P

talameovaifanua @ 02/21/2009 at 11:52 am

i LOVE taylor swift. but this picture is NOT flattering ! she is very beautiful but this is just. no bueno ! but nonetheless i LOVE HER and her music :]

LOVE her. But cannot stand her singing.

I love Taylor, she is such a good song writer!! But I feel sorry for what they did to her hair!!! And they should have let her have her black guitar for the cover, i love that guitar lol I am so going out and buying this issue!

football rox @ 02/24/2009 at 3:43 pm

I think they used to much wind lol like turn the fan down! thats wat made her hair frizzy. wind+curls=not a good combo

her hair is really frizzy, and her makeup looks caked on.
i like her hair straight, but those are awkward poses she’s in.

hushhhh you guys dont know anything. taylor is BEAUTIFUL no matter what.

terrible picture of Taylor she is much cuter than that.
I still want to here more of her music before I judge her
voice. I haven’t heard her really hit any high notes yet.
but I agree she is much better than Miley or Vanessa.

Hey Taylor,enjoy it while it lasts.You are horrible and you know it. Thank your lucky stars for your daddy`s money.Know one will ever remember you as a great singer.You are at best another FABIAN,with good looks and no talent.

Why has no one noticed her guitar’s missing a string?

yucky cover photo…

Oh ! I love it , i love Taylor swift , It’s so cool , Taylor if u have a straight hair maybe u are more beautiful na…. love u .