Brad Pitt Rides Fulmer Fast

Brad Pitt Rides Fulmer Fast

Brad Pitt takes advantage of the weather and rides his bike around Beverly Hills on Friday (March 21.)

The 45-year-old actor was seen leaving “Fingerprint Communications”.

The Benjamin Button star has recently been taking his bike out more often, last seen last week speeding along Sunset Blvd.

Brad and Angie are expected at the Oscars this Sunday in Hollywood. Good luck you two!

15+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt riding Fulmer fast…

brad pitt rides fulmer fast 01
brad pitt rides fulmer fast 15

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All

yay First!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay, First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2009 at 2:04 pm

another bike he got after seeing tom on.

Am first. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhhhhhhh @ 02/21/2009 at 2:12 pm

handsome brad

The Shiznack @ 02/21/2009 at 2:13 pm

Bike!!!

Cool new bike and helmut.
This guy has the life.

Good to see the Brad chillin Just came in from getting my snacks for the Oscars, which I’ll watch here. Jared thanks for the new thread. Good afternoon to the fabulous JP fans MF, Irma, Neleh , anoble, vickiefromtexas, felineliliy, tlol1365, anustin, bermygirl brisies, guli, mondobongo, note to groundcontrol there’s another Princess by Disney (will it ever end?) :) dina#1 bdj, all the ladies that stay and support the JP family no matter how annoying the haters get, the fans who post articles, info, PT, pictures and videos, LLM now you know the drill if I forgot anyone well; I’m old anyway. Everyone enjoy the day and the Oscars tomorrow night. :) Rooting for Angie and Brad and God bless them and their lovely family

The Shiznack @ 02/21/2009 at 2:15 pm

hopefully it wont rain tommorow

I forgot my dear soopx, hugs my sister :)

The Shiznack @ 02/21/2009 at 2:16 pm

*tomorrow

you know it's true @ 02/21/2009 at 2:17 pm

err more often than what? The dude is always driving his motorcycle to stay “anonymous ” lmao.. at least he’s not wearing his BRIGHT ORANGE HELMET this time. ya know the bright orange helmet that has invisible powers. rotflmao he’s a joke! he would be more anonymous in a freaing car.

Why doesn’t he get rid of his p*rn-stache? Ugh, he’s movie is done filming! Poor Brad won’t win the Oscar, but I’m rooting for him. Angie definitely won’t win, at least she’s already won… even though the image of her & her bro at the Oscars is implanted in my brain forever… eww

Can’t wait so see Brad and Angie on the RC and at the awards tomorrow. There’s just no other Hollywood couple like them. You know Brad will be proud of his Angie (he said he was more proud of her nom than his own) and Angelina always looks so gorgeous. I’m giddy with excitement to see them!

TMZ has the video and Brad was leaving his manager’s office in BH.

The Benjamin Button star has recently been taking his bike out more often
________________________

Jared, recently? Every time he is in L.A. we only see pictures of him in his bikes. Except when he is out with Angelina (like last sunday) or with their kids.

He always looks manly and sexy when riding his bike. I Love Brad. I can’t wait for tomorrow for him and Angie. Fugly man get out from Brad threads ok. Most importanly quit bringing that little egotic man of yours here. We don’t come to Brad’s threads to hear about you jealous rants and PR by assoication and comparing.

Guess he’s getting a relaxing break before all the prep for tomorrow begins.

Georgette @ 02/21/2009 at 2:30 pm

I love Brad on his bike..I’ll never get sick of it.
never!

poor baby..he always gets hounded. :(

FYI @ 02/21/2009 at 2:26 pm

TMZ has the video and Brad was leaving his manager’s office in BH.

____________________________________

Thanks.

And Jared you got the date wrong, the pics are from March 20.

alexanderina @ 02/21/2009 at 2:34 pm

Brad on his bike is always hot. Thanks Jared. I can’t wait for the RC tomorrow

Shana St.James @ 02/21/2009 at 2:36 pm

Brad is Hot!

there’s a reason they call these martyr cycles….he’s playing games with fate….just like james dean and other celebs who lived but were forever changed by their donorcycle accidents

Gas is expensive & it’s easy to maneuver from the papz & traffic. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All