Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Hugh Jackman: Academy Awards TOMORROW!

Hugh Jackman: Academy Awards TOMORROW!

The Oscars are just a day away and the buzz is continuing to build!

“I know from watching in the past that the sport isn’t how great the host is doing,” Oscars host Hugh Jackman tells LA Times with a laugh, “it’s that they’re dying, that there are crickets chirping when they make a joke, that they’re horrible. But the beauty of being there is I’m going to be in a room filled with people far more nervous than I am. They’re all nominated, and they don’t know what’s going to happen. And I assure you, the camera will be on Brad [Pitt] more than it will be on me.”

As reported earlier, performers for the night also include: Anne Hathaway, Beyoncé, Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens and Amanda Seyfried & Dominic Cooper.

Hugh Jackman: Academy Awards Rehearsals
Photos: Brett Ratner/ABC
Posted to: Hugh Jackman, Oscars 2009

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

LMAO this performance is gonna suck so much. i can’t wait

#1 what a load of bullcrap.
hugh is HOT, and he can sing and dance. it’s gonna rock

Cannot wait. Love this man.

since talentless twats like zac efron and vanessa are in you shouldn’t get your hope up

a total fan @ 02/21/2009 at 3:46 pm

Why does Jac always looks like he needs a bath?

a total fan @ 02/21/2009 at 3:48 pm

a total fan @ 02/21/2009 at 3:46 pm Why does Jac always looks like he needs a bath?
____________________

Sorry meant to post under, Zac, Jen and Daniel thread. But anyway you know what I mean.

leo dicaprio going to be in the Oscar tomorrow? sameone knows?

he’s so hot and talented

Closet celebrities @ 02/21/2009 at 3:51 pm

I luuuuuv Hugh Jackman but the word in Tinseltown is he’s one of those “macho” guyz who secretly is gay/bi. The same as Gerard Butler and Vin Diesel. Come on out of the closet, boyz!

OMG, look at those arms! Hugh is so hot and so talented and charming! And he looks amazing in a tux (though it ‘s not as good as shirtless). I can’t wait!

I LOVE YOU HUGH <3

Gerry said once : “I’m not gay, I’m not straight, I’m just me.
What more do you want from him.? Live and let live!!

Hugh Jackman is the ONLY reason why I will spend anytime watching the
Oscars. He will make a show out of it.

Gerry said once: “I’m not gay, I’m not straight, I’m just me”. What more do you want from him?
Live and let live!!

#7 I’m not sure but I hope so! He went to a pre-Oscar party some days ago so we can only hope!

Live and let live!!
Why JJ is not putting my post here?

FED UP WITH THE OSCARS ALREADY @ 02/21/2009 at 4:28 pm

NO BRAD PITT IS GAY AND SO IS ANGIE THAT IS THE SECRET OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. So get over it. That is why they are not winning any awards!. The gay couple of the year goes to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt! They are the only gay people at the Oscars or in Hollywood this weekend. And Heath Ledger he was found with his
gay lover in bed and that is why they took so long to get the 911 call

Closet celebrities @ 02/21/2009 at 4:30 pm

Tiana your post is here 3 times, jeeeeez!

For the record I love all those guyz Gerard Hugh Vin. Just sick of the Hollywood coverups.

ahhhhh, i can’t wait. god i love hugh jackman :)

australia references please !

just sayin @ 02/21/2009 at 4:38 pm

Is Hugh Trying to tell us that brad is gonna be humiliated tomorrow night with the camera panned on him? rotflmoa

Hugh J is soo Hot! I’m sure Angie would love to ride that muscle man. She fell for brd when he still had his troy steroid body .

jared jared jared we know zac efron and vanessa are performing how many times are you going to mention it?

#16, Gerry never said anything like that, it was invented, give me the link of the interview and I will believe that

to Closet celebrities @ 02/21/2009 at 6:01 pm

first off; gerard butler gay? i cannot tell you how far wrong you are! consider this a case of not only “what you know but who you know” and leave it at that.

as for hugh jackman, i went to see “the man from oz” in new york. it was great by the way. anyway in the ladies room some girls started talking about the idea that hugh is gay. from out of nowhere this lady’s voice came out from inside a stall “he’s not gay!”. a few minutes later a woman came out and as she was washing her hands looked at the group of us and said “i should know i’m married to him”. then she left.
i choose to believe the wife.

brad pitt is gay? heath ledger was with his gay lover when they found him in bed?? hello, just where are you getting this fiction from; that’s what i’d like to know. not everyone one in hollywood is gay; you know. there’re plenty of straight people in the business.

wow his arms r hugeee nd cnt wait to c tha oscars robert pattinson is gunna be there

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All