Reese Witherspoon Gets Montblanc Beautiful

Reese Witherspoon Gets Montblanc Beautiful

Reese Witherspoon opts for a strapless LBD as she arrives at the ‘Montblanc Signature for Good’ Charity Initiative held at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles on Friday night (February 20).

The 32-year-old Legally Blonde actress was a guest of honor and presented the intial check to UNICEF in support of the initiative. The event honored the involvement of 12 actors who featured in their initiative and willingness to support UNICEF to give proper access to education around the world. 12 portraits were signed by the guests and were unveiled to kick off an international tour before being auctioned off later this year in support of UNICEF.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon getting Montblanc beautiful…

reese witherspoon montblanc beautiful 01
reese witherspoon montblanc beautiful 10

Photos: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Classy, talented, pretty!

…with the best legs in Hollywood.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2009 at 10:46 pm

disgusting face.
horrible actress.
overrated.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2009 at 10:46 pm disgusting face.
horrible actress.
overrated.
_______________________________________________

You mean Katie?

She must really hate her short hair because she’s still wearing her extensions. it’s not like she filming a movie with her extensions

Her face looks so bad. I don’t call people ugly but this is really not pretty.

vanessajonas @ 02/21/2009 at 11:04 pm

that pic is not helping, jared haha

Beverly Floye @ 02/21/2009 at 11:07 pm

She looks great and I love her movies.

She has the best double chin in Hollywood.

CHARITY?
………………..you still believe fire is cold?
(naive americans)

I like Reese as an actress and I hate to be mean. She is cute but I always thought her chin was atrocious. I am so sorry but I’ve been thinking that for years. Am I just mean or does anyone else see it?

She does have a very long chin. Reminds me of Jay Leno.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2009 at 11:19 pm

CAne,
~
who? no, the lumpy oily forehead`ed pointy chin`ed gummy ug-toothed – reese witherspoon.
looks like she had a damn chin implant. haha it’s 100times worst than man!ston’s.

Wow, next time give people the option of clicking the picture. Ouch!

I’m sorry but she is butt ugly. I don’t know why Hollywood is so into her. She is a lousy uptight ***** fake actress. And she should lose those extentions because her hair looks like ****! Nasty.

wow she looks like Joachin Phoenix here.

Wow, I think she’s pregnant. Her face and boobs look fuller and she does have a little something in the tummy area. Plus, there was that picture a couple weeks ago. Watch for the announcement…

Stunning SB @ 02/21/2009 at 11:59 pm

She should spend a little more time grooming herself before an event. These pictures are not the best of RW.

Err, that head shot is very unflattering ^^;

brizz this @ 02/22/2009 at 12:15 am

i love her dont get me wrong, but this pic, the lighting…….something is NOT right, she doesnt look her usual self……maybe it is the baby growing inside her stomach that is making her skin look bad, i dont know, i am not trying to be mean AT ALL just saying not the best pic she has taken…………………..real person YES DEFINETLY

blushingsiren @ 02/22/2009 at 12:26 am

fugly

Reese Witherspoon Gets Montblanc Beautiful says the title…. and then you post an ugly pic of her…. hehehehe

She looks terrible here! I don’t think she’s ugly, but it’s a bad dress, bad hair, and bad makeup.

Yup, agree she looks fuller. Didn’t think you had it in you, Jakey boy. Now the pictures. Girlfriend should fire her makeup artist if she has one. The close up is very revealing. Fug, fug, fug. And the chin …. yowza. Who has a longer chin, this chick or Jennifer Aniston ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All