Anne Hathaway -- Oscars 2009

Anne Hathaway -- Oscars 2009

Anne Hathaway shines on the red carpet at the 2009 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday evening (February 22).

The 26-year-old Oscar nominee wore a silver Armani Prive gown and walked the red carpet in Casadei 1616 pumps in a custom silver tone. Anne is nominated for Best Actress for her role in Rachel Getting Married.

Anne also performed with host Hugh Jackman in the opening number at the 2009 Oscars. Performers for the night also include: Beyoncé, Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens and Amanda Seyfried & Dominic Cooper.

anne hathaway 2009 oscars 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

I like her dress!!

Very pretty dress.

Lovely!!!

such a beautiful gown, you look amazing.

That dress has such beautiful detailing. Stunning.

great dress!!!

OMG!
she looks B-E-U-T-I-F-U-L!
love her:)

Best dress of the night. Go Anne

That dress is amazing!!! Hers and Penelope’s are the BEST!

Beautiful dress!

Love the dress, she looks lovely.

ihavenolife @ 02/22/2009 at 11:04 pm

gorgeous! love her dress.

her dress is sooo amazing! but WHY DID SHE CHANGE HER DRESS?

I like the dress but why is she always so pale???

nobodypawnsnobody @ 02/22/2009 at 11:27 pm

yeah. why did she change her dress???
but w/e .. love both of her dresses.

Lovely dress but this actrees always reminds me of a Thunderbird puppet.

She looks so elegant! I have to say everybody looks really good at this year Oscar awards. Anne Hathaway is really the breakout star this year. She looks so amazing at all the red carpet.

MovieLover85 @ 02/23/2009 at 1:18 am

Anne looks GORGEOUS!!! BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT !!!

Who calls her anorexic!?!?!?! she looks fine there.

This girl is so fake and is really a diva of the worst kind.

She tried too hard to fake it.

nina bella @ 02/23/2009 at 3:12 am

Her skin looks beautiful.

She looks very elegant and classy! Beautiful girl.

underwhelming but pretty. she looks classy and gorgeous. dress really fits her.

She is so beautiful. Very elegant and stylish. So sophisticated yet beautiful.

Why did she change her dress?????

Mermaid-ish dress suits her so perfectly well. Gorgeous and sexy. Her appearance shines a natural charisma so beautifully even with a little less glitter on. I adore her.

She looks like a monkey.

she’s so beautiful so beautiful so beautiful *drool*

here to protect my girl.
i had to say it three time cos Sharyllee thought one comment wasn’t enough. hahah. if Anne Hathaway is ugly …then Shary girl, we Italian guys would just vomit and shudder at the very thought of even reading ur name.

Anne was SO adorable and gorgeous last night! She seems like such a genuinely wonderful person

And the dress is AMAZING

lakers fan in boston @ 02/23/2009 at 4:43 pm

dress is ok imo, not much imo
she does look good in it tho, her pastyness helped her look good in it
btw i loved the opening with her and jack, really cool =]

rionemesis @ 02/23/2009 at 5:23 pm

the best dressed everything is perfect

rionemesis @ 02/23/2009 at 5:29 pm

theres nothing wrong with her fair skin, why is so IN now to critic someone over their pale color, it is beautiful

pics of her second dress please! =)

i love anne hathaway’s dress, it has kind of a mermaid-ish look and she looked absolutely amazing!
i also loved her performance with hugh!

I have fair skin…not complaining about fair skin..but she always looks like she has no red blood cells or something. No color at all. Maybe she needs some iron pills. She is very pretty…I just wish she would not blend in with the dress.

I have fair skin…not complaining about fair skin..but she always looks like she has no red blood cells or something. No color at all. Maybe she needs some iron pills. She is very pretty and very talented…I just wish she would not blend in with the dress.

I’m very pale naturally. Perhaps even paler than Anne is, and in no way is there anything unhealthy about being as pale as this. I’m sure there would be many pale celebrities if they didn’t use self tanner most of the time. Embrace the pale!

Her dress changing trick was a part of the show and perhaps also a nice little metaphoric gesture from her. I cherish and adore her. What a gift she is.

SO PRETTY LOVE HER! my fav actress!

She’s my fav too. I’m her man.

Anne tends to look very beautiful in just about anything, any time. I’ve thought so since I first saw her. She’s got a very classic beauty to her, much like Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Julie Andrews … a regalness. And yes, she’s very very fair … almost translucently so, but that only adds to it!

PERFEITOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fãdaannenúmero1 @ 05/23/2009 at 12:54 pm

gata d+!!!!amo ela!!!

she looks beautyful-gorgeous-stylish-amazing & beautyful dress.she stole my heart

Anne Hathaway looks so beautiful and her gown is so pretty it fits her perfectly