Lisa Rinna -- Oscars 2009

Lisa Rinna -- Oscars 2009

Lisa Rinna smiles and poses for photographers on the red carpet at the 2009 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday evening (February 22).

Lisa Rinna was covering the event as TV Guide’s co-host. Joey Fatone worked the event alongside Lisa. Check her out in action!

Hugh Jackman is hosting the 2009 Oscars. Performers for the night also include: Anne Hathaway, Beyoncé, Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens and Amanda Seyfried & Dominic Cooper.

15+ pictures inside of Lisa Rinna at the 2009 Oscars

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

OMG what has she done to her lips!. They were overdone before, this looks gross. like a flappy va jay jay or something.

wth!
her lips are creepy!
this is a clear example of too much botox.

and it looks like she is wearing a wig!!

Whoa! What happened to her face? I thought she was going to lay off the plastic surgery for awhile??

Russian girl @ 02/22/2009 at 10:44 pm

O my! What with her face, what with her lips? Is she a women? Looks like…gremlin.

She looks b-e-a-u-tiful. Not so sure about the hair, but she looks good. She was a good hostess, too. Lisa Rinna rocks!

She is a lovely woman but she needs to take it down a notch.

Russian girl @ 02/22/2009 at 10:45 pm

But her dress is nice))

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/22/2009 at 10:45 pm

she’s a joke.

oh, my. What’s with those lips? What happened?

Too much eye makeup and they overdid the collagen injections in her lips.

My my my my my!

Good Grief, this woman has had too much surgery. Someone stop her.

holy shit!!! @ 02/22/2009 at 10:47 pm

OH. MY. GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON HER LIPS!?? IS SHE GROWING AN ASS OVER THERE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why this woman insists on paying money to deform herself is beyond me. She would be better off aging gracefully, then at least she wouldn’t look like a sad circus freak. She must have a completely pathological body image.

so trannie looking
stop it lisa r
she is gross
she is gross

So many negative comments and yet no moderating…what’s up with that? We can have negative observations for anyone but the ONE actress? Amazing.

great dress

OMG-a tranny with gigantic lips!! Disgusting!!!

i’ve seen worse from her so maybe i should be thanking her that she atleast tried to look good tonight. her botox/plastic surgery isn’t new but really some the hell on. that’s why you pay people to do your makeup so that you don’t look like this. is she serious? i know this may be mean but she should definately get the cake face award for tonight. i mean couldn’t someone have used that concealer that she obviously has on and cover some of that lip job and redraw out her lips. i mean her face shape is nice (she’s lucky to have been blessed), but she messed up her face. ugh. i love the earrings but this isn’t the dress for it. idon’t mind the dress. she could have totally worn a herve leger dress in a different colour and looked way better.

she looks horrible!!
but love her dress

Looks like a duck.

Now that’s just wrong. Just say no to the next Plastic surgery visit.

justareader @ 02/22/2009 at 10:58 pm

Ugh, there is nothing attractive here. She is heading down the path of Joan Rivers…

OMG I GOT SCARE WHEN I SAW THAT PHOTO!!!

ihavenolife @ 02/22/2009 at 11:01 pm

what’s up with those lips? omfg.

Omg whats up with her lips.

She looks terrible. :( I bet she’d have been very beautiful without all the botox, plastic surgery and makeup.

her lips look like a dried up ******…not a good thing to have on your face…and your hair and eye make up are a disaster..try again.

va gina was the word i posted that got bleeped

I think AnnaLynne McCord will look just like her in 20 years…

wow… i wouldn’t kiss those lips

Oh MY !!! she looks like a freak ! she’s scared me !
Lisa, don’t ask why you don’t have a real job, no one wants to see a freak in a show, say by to the Melrose remake, i hope they don’t take you in !

lol lori, her top lip right? her hair hurts my eyes. her makeup hurts my eyes. i hope she did it herself and didn’t pay someone to make her look this bad. please jared post more pictures of people we care about, or maybe post more about the brange. when does this show end. it’s never ending. atleast it’s better than some oscars of the past, but come on.

Whoever does that to Lisa Rinna’s lips should lose their license to practice medicine.

That mouth looks like an infected, roidy ********.

hemorrhoid lips, grossssssss

i’ve always thought Halloween was in October… not in February…

hannah duncan @ 02/22/2009 at 11:39 pm

Her lips are frightening!

omg is she serious??

the sad thing is that she thinks she looks hot. Poor thing.

Nice ass, but what’s wrong with the hole?!

I wonder if she’d have hemmorhoid surgery if her pooper looked like this?

WTH has happened to her? She has successfully managed to do just the opposite of what she intended to do with all these injections and plastic surgeries-she looks like a decent -looking- when- all- done up- 65 year old. Sad.

holy jamoly look at those lips!!

What a mess!
How can someone make themselves so ridiculous looking??

Wow, I seriously got scared when I first looked at this picture. She looks like a villan from a Disney movie.

Gosh…am I seeing ****** on her face?

This doesn’t even look like Lisa Rinna.

myobservation @ 02/22/2009 at 11:58 pm

OMG Carol Channing Junior. SCARY. I’m gonna have a bad nightmare tonite.
She goes to my Dentist and in person she is a horror. Her lips come alive and could attack a whale.

If her mouth was designed as some sort of V*GINA.
………………………………………IT SUCCEEDED, folks!!

GROSS!!!! eww!!!!! my eyes hurt after looking at her! lol

She looks like a hiddy-beast.

Lisa Rihanna looks freaking scary! Very bad plastic surgery. I don’t know how she comes out into the daylight like that. Harry please tell your wife to stop.

it’s not just her lips…. she’s had cheek implants and all kinds on injections into her face. She is now in a league of “special people” (that’s code for FREAKS!!) … Joan Rivers, Mickey Rourke and Lisa Rinna. Dear oh dear, OH DEAR!! She’s a monster! MODERATE THAT!!!

I think she’s going to the Jolie Giant Mouth effect and she’s succeeded. And how!
Attention plastic surgeons and dermatologists everywhere: If you’re doing THIS, you deserve to lose your license!

Is this woman delusional when she looks in a mirror? Her lips look grotesque. Absolutely awful. Like a puckered a–hole.

seriously, move her head sideways and wham you got a dried up old puss*y to look at! eww!

omg….she reminds me of tropical fish you can find in a pet store.

geez…..more idiot celebrities trying too hard

Uhhhh….her arms look great! But…her face & lips are horrendous, bordering on freakin’ scary! Somebody stop her before she ends up like that “Cat Lady”! Rinna…you are beautiful…! STOP with the “maintenance” on your face! Choose to age gracefully, like those incredible & classy beauties….Sophia Loren & Meryl Street!

Rinna…you are already beautiful! STOP with the facial “maintenance” already…you are beginning to look like that “Cat Lady” and she’s freakin’ scary! NO MORE injections….!!!!

Please choose to age gracefully like those incredible, classy beauties…Sophia Loren & Meryl Streep!

PS….your arms are fabulous!

WTF? Haha!!! No comment!

**** what’s up with her face, she’s more prettier without those surgeries.

Gawd shes creepy looking! kinda like a cat human mixture haha. not cute. not cute at all.

nina bella @ 02/23/2009 at 3:11 am

Lisa Rinna is beautiful; however she is detroying her looks with all the botox, plastic surgery, collagen, etc.

Fanny Steinburg @ 02/23/2009 at 3:34 am

Lisa’s wearing a WIG, and her face????What happened to her face?
and her LIPS??????????
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Lisa Rinna looks like a monster, and she is still young.

poor lisa she use to be so beautiful look at her now.. !!

Good god! JJ you should take that close up down….
scared the crap out of me!!!!
she looks bad…really bad!!!

If you are rich and going to have PLASTIC SURGERY, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to Demi Moore’s plastic miracle doctor or risk looking like a freak. Some people need to lay off the enhance cheeks.

omg! what the hell she looks horrible, scary , she is young and she looks so old with all that botox. I guess all the people that work with Tv Guide channel has to look like Joan Rivers, at least she’s funny.

Good, that woman did some bad things to her face.

Yep, like two hotdogs taped to her lips/

oh my. she’s turning into the cat lady. and judging from the lack of press/attendees in the background, she was there very very early. so sad.

she should have looked in a mirror before she left ,but then it would be a funny mirror like the ones at carnivals.

Wow my brain hurts from this pic. Scary as hell.

WOW, she really needs to lay off the botox. Hey Lisa, its not called plastic surgery for nothing.You’re beginning to look, well plastic…

She used to be somewhat attractive (not pretty) minus the huge lips…

She really embarrassed herself here. A lot less makeup and a lot less botox would have helped.

She looks like Mickey Rourke’s sister.

What a waste of a good figure. Take the head off and she looks better.

The Bride of Juvederm! Frightening!

just about the WORST hairstyle i’ve seen in ages

missa jane @ 02/23/2009 at 1:33 pm

HOLY LORD – Please fix those lips — i almost threw up when i saw this picture – JEZZZ !!!!

what in the world happened to lisa????

Oh my God…..

Lisa Rinna was always a bubbly and super fun actress to watch as Billie on DOOL…but she should have had confidence in how she looked before because she is morphing so much that it doesn’t resemble the old Lisa at all….dress is beautiful….no more injections anywhere, PLEASE.

I turn on tv and there she is ALL lips. I said what happened to her.
She just looks tooooooooo pulled together. She is such a pretty
lady…… What did Harry think?

WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO HER FACE!? omg

lakers fan in boston @ 02/23/2009 at 4:44 pm

wtf is wrong with her lips….she’s looking so damn ugly!!

baby daddy @ 02/23/2009 at 6:15 pm

she wants fat lips to take care of Harry’s Hamlin ha ha ha…

no question she is dysmorphic. her and michael jackson and joan rivers need to start their own bdd support group.

Seriously Lisa needs to get over with her self thinking she is beautiful cause she isn’t. Her lips just did the job by effing her face up.

She’d look nice if you chopped off her head!

She looks a HOT mess!!! Is she trying to be cast as the first female joker in a new batman film??? She use to be so beautiful…..I guess she has been hanging out with Joan Rivers too much!

This is scary. Is she replacing Joan Rivers, because that’s who she’s starting to look like. Great body, beautiful dress, decent make-up, but the botox overdose is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much. Where is her husband? He should have stopped her.

She looks like some sucker fish! She ‘s deformed looking.

She is horrific looking.

those lips looks like an ass turned sideways

Ok, how did she get the job of Fashion Police?? Whoever gave her that job needs to see these pics!!! Gross!!!

Thebreaks @ 02/24/2009 at 2:35 pm

She looks absolutely horrible, its like a Joan Rivers twin.

She has become a FREAK…..I can’t stand to look at her now. I had to turn her OFF!! Too bad she felt it necessary to destroy herself. Her career will be caput….right along with that face

eww her lips look like a va jayjay

insight82 @ 02/25/2009 at 1:06 pm

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM NEW HERE, I AM VERY EAGER TO SHARE SOME THOUHGTS WITH YOU ALL HERE, ANYONE WATCHED 81ST OSCAR? I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IS : OMG, lisa rinna’s lips color and shape just awful, make me felt like vision torture entire host, another lady host is pretty but smile is so weired , what hell that channel’s boss thinking to put those two on the show? no taste.

her lips gross,

insight82 @ 02/25/2009 at 1:09 pm

oh, Lori, thanks to speak out what i thinking. high 5 to you

thats_right @ 02/25/2009 at 1:27 pm

Lisa Rinna you are the best I really miss you in Days of our Lives
Bo and Billy Forever Lisa Rinna and Robert Kelker Kelly Forever :)

Bring on the Freak show. She does look like she is growing an **** on her face in place of her lips. I am her age and that christ I don’t look like the elephant man. Boxtox, lip concrete, hair, makeup all disasters!!! – she looked shiteous

what a sin! She could be the reason botox becomes out instead of in. Looking natural with wrinkles and looser skin looks better than this. She doesn’t look younger but older and trying WAY too hard. I’d rather look my age than look like a freak.

This is Katie Holmes after she reaches OT3

she looks like the puppet on mr. roger’s neighborhood, lady elaine fairchilde. all she needs is mr. rodger’s. God rest his soul.

she looks like the puppet lady elaine fairchilde on Mr. Rodger’s neighborhood.