Nicole Richie & Joel Madden: Expecting Baby Number Two!

Nicole Richie & Joel Madden: Expecting Baby Number Two!

Baby Harlow (13 months) is going to be a big sister!

Nicole Richie and partner Joel Madden just announced late last night that baby number two is on the way for them!

Joel posted an entry entitled, “Better than winning an OSCAR!”, on the official Good Charlotte blog at 11pm last night.

It said: “What’s better than winning an Oscar? I am so happy to tell everyone that Harlow is going to be a big sister! God has truly blessed my family. Hope your (sic) all feeling as good as i am right now………”

CONGRATS to Nicole, Joel and Harlow!

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I’m happy for them, cute couple and they make very cute babies!

oh i’m happy for them… I guess that new baby will due on mid summer or early fall, Harlow is so gorgeous, congrats!!!!!

first^^^^…it’s so weird to think that just 2 years ago she was an alkoholik hahaha and now she will be a mother for the second time but it’s so good for her hope that paris hilton will be like her in the futur ^^

I love them! They’re one of my favorite hollywood couples. Congrats!!!

WOW!!! CONGRATS TO Both Nicole & Joel! I am truly happy for them :-)

alexanderina @ 02/22/2009 at 9:59 am

congrats to Nicole and Joel and little Harlow. Great news

Future-mrs-chace-crawford @ 02/22/2009 at 10:04 am

OMG! I am sooo happy for them! Congratulations – Harlow is super cute and a mini Joel would be adorable!! Fab news, all the best Nicole, Joel and Harlow!! xoxo

I LOOOVE the Richie-Madden Familie!

They´re great parents and i´m sooo happy for them!

Harlow is adorable and the new baby will be a cutey too!

Congratulation!!!

congrats to both :)

Not impressed by JA @ 02/22/2009 at 10:06 am

congrats !!!

I’m so happy for them. Love Nicole Richie and her sense of style and her and Joel make a cute couple!! :D. Harlow is going to make a great big sister!! :D

Awwwwww…….. hope its a boy.

I know, I'm crazy :D @ 02/22/2009 at 10:10 am

OH!!!!! wow, I wasn’t expecting this! good for them! Harlow is such a cutie. Congratulation to them all.

Oh, that’s very good news! Congratulations to them!!! Harlow is sure going to be a great big sis….I can’t wait to see the new addition ! bet it’ll be cute! Hope to hear such good news from Halle Berry too haha! Don’t get mad, jsut sayin’ lol I know this is absolutely not about Berry. Anyway, congrats! wonder if it’ll be a boy or a girl….either way, it’ll be very cute!

Congratulations! Harlow is soo cute!

she-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/22/2009 at 10:26 am

She accidentally got knocked up like last time ! Congrats to them!

i am sooooo happy for them. they deserve it. im also really suprised.

congratulations Joel, Nicole and Harlow.

I really thought they would break up in like.. 6 months at the max! but i’m glad they’re gonna get together because of the new baby =]

harlow’s so cute!!!

wooow so soon again??? congratulations:)))

Nice to hear a success story for a change. Congrats !

but what about Nicole going skinny and all? :(

congratulations! your first baby is adorable i can’t wait to see your new child :)

That’s nice news for them but they have nothing to do with the Oscars. They aren’t movie stars.

HERE WE GO LU-BEE LOU @ 02/22/2009 at 11:17 am

like you would ever win one any-way! but congrats btw

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All