Jennifer Aniston's Vanity Fair Fairytale

Jennifer Aniston's Vanity Fair Fairytale

Jennifer Aniston gets her fairytale ending as she spends quality time with her boyfriend/musician John Mayer at the 2009 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter held at the Sunset Tower in West Hollywood on Sunday night (February 22).

The pretty pair also got cozy inside the party and smiled for photographers!

Jen, 40, also posed backstage with Oscar. Here’s looking at you kid!

25+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer‘s Vanity Fair fairytale…

jennifer aniston john mayer vanity fair 01
jennifer aniston john mayer vanity fair 26
jennifer aniston john mayer vanity fair 27
jennifer aniston john mayer vanity fair 28

Photos: Michael Buckner/Getty Images
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer, Oscars 2009

Charley Gallay/Getty

AWWWW!!! Prom night. It’s nice that John took his mother..

a total fan @ 02/23/2009 at 1:53 pm

I am still not sure what to think of this couple.

Her hair is a mess. Dress is ok, nothing new to the red carpet.

Georgette @ 02/23/2009 at 1:57 pm

awww..she still thinks she’s at the prom.
woman..you’re 40…not 18

jen and john go public @ 02/23/2009 at 1:57 pm

FINALLY SHOWING THAT JEN HAS GOTTEN OVER HER EX HUSBAND WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD NOW WANT
A MAN WITH 6 KIDS. NOT HER. SHE IS VERY HAPPY COMING
OUT AS A COUPLE AND SO DID JAKE AND REESE! Except that
he keeps looking for someone.

youwillmissme @ 02/23/2009 at 1:58 pm

She looks great being 40!

thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 1:59 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble folks…..

Check youtube for DeNiro’s Best Actor nom for Sean Penn….notice Chinny Maniston in the background glaring to her left…..at the BRANGE.

Please spare me the ‘she’s over it’ nonsense…..every single gossip blogger goes on and on about her insecurities. I thought staring at the brange was disrespectful to John Mayer.

Anyhow, she’s just in over her head, trying to play ball with the A-Listers. Wrong timing, wrong date. I thought she looked really desperate to “appear” over the brange when it was clear she is not. (and if the camera caught that one long glare, how many more were there?)

I expect a breakup announcement to follow within 1 month. He served his purpose – to give the illusion she’s moved on.

She was also super duper nervous standing in front of them, as she should be, presenting with Jack Black. She disrespected the oscar winner, talking to Jack Black during the acceptance speech – a big no-no.

Sorry folks, but she ain’t oscar material….regardless of how many “Rachel Green buys a dog” movies she does…..

so it’s too early to be a hater, but really one would think someone would tell her to take out that ugly braid…atleast then she’d have some wave. ugh. was she gooing for a grecian feel. what was she going for. i don’t mind her but that dress is not it, the hairstyle without the braid would have been better, and i know she usually does her makeup like that, but like many others have pointed out in other threads, TOO MUCH BLUSH! the guy is so unnatural. thom york is unnatural but he’s also a genious so it’s absolutely awesome. this guy makes me want to puke up my crispers.

Her and John Mayer look great together. She looks beautiful

Jared, Thanks so much for this thread.!!
——————————–
I love this beautiful couple together. These are the best pictures of them. They are in love and happy together.They both look so nice and
comfortable together.

Jen and john were looking perfect. they look amazing. john and jen look very happy and very much in each other. john never let his eyes off of her, every time he see , he simile. he looks he is proud of her.

she look radian t, gorgeous. strunning dress with stunning body , the body was flowless, all the curv to show. lover her.

I bet she was on meds

don’t forget pitt wanted kids/family and she didn’t cause she was career focused. yeah. so i hope her future is bright, but not as la douche’s baby momma. now that would be sad. way worse than your husband leaving you for apparently the hottest woman in the world. can you even imagine having john mayers baby. forget about his money when you contemplate that. ugh. throwing up while typing that ****.

Is she pregnant? Is that an engagement ring I see?

no one can say nothing wrong with her dress , it was perfect, she was really look stunning.

Such a stunning dress, she looked wonderful yesterday.

Malicious @ 02/23/2009 at 2:05 pm

Is there even a single picture of him looking at her? Or is he afraid he wouldn’t be able to hold up the pretenses? John, you have let your fans down. I hope this is the final act. Now go hole up and detox all that fake PR while you work on your music again.

I must say, she looks a lot younger than 40. John doesn’t seem to be marriage material (not yet anyway) but they look cute together.
I don’t understand why people have to make such cruel comments about Jennifer all the time. She never did anything to any of you personally so I don’t get why the bitterness is necessary.

Yes, the dress was lovely but everything else was not. She looked awful and every bit her age. I am sorry but it is true. Even with that young dope on her arm, she looks 40.

Dress was beautiful. Her hair and make up not so much. Still don’t understand what she sees in pee boy. Wonder if she is into golden showers also?

She looks stunning and that dress is beautiful.

Beautiful pics of the two of them, both looking very happy and having fun. They bring a little sunshine into what usually seems to be such a formal, starchy event. Good on them.

To Jen,
Please dump this douche bag. He is using you to advance his show.

You are beautiful and rich. There are a lot of much better man than this guy. But there is nothing wrong with being a RICH BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

She did not put too much time on her hair, which is perfect, that will take away from the dress.

Hi Jade,

Well tons of pics on the web with the two of them, love the party they attended later as well, too sweet…. Very much in love with each other.

They look great together :-) I am glad all the bs is finally overwith and jen and brad can finally be happy with their other partners in public without everyone waiting for the “big drama”…lol..well everyone except the morons who are still trying to make there be “sides”…..
Jen looks absolutely happy, and I wonder why idiots are making her sound “old” when she isn’t even as old as brad and angie is younger tha brad but no one makes a big deal out of brad dating a “younger woman” ….this isn’t the dark ages people, women are just as able to date younger men as men are ab;e to date younger women, geez. Besides, Jen’s “oldness” is most likely a lot hotter than many of the allegedly younger people on here…lmao…

Malacious

go to other site and look he is all over her.

actully i heard that E! that Jen tell him “she love every inch of him” . love it

To #12 – You say that John couldn’y take his eyes off of Jennifer – well how come there isn’t even 1 pic in this batch (or any other that I have seen) that shows him looking at her at all? You never saw him looking at her during the show either. They are awkward together. Just liek the airport kiss. Why is she always looking at him like a lovesick puppy dog and he has this stupid grin on his face the entire time? He looks like he’s looking for his next date! What a joke and she continues to be more pathetic as the years go on.

Jennifer and Jack last night @ 02/23/2009 at 2:23 pm

FULL CLIP OF THE PRESENTATION

To #29 – Were the microphones on her? How classless that she has to get down to Mayers level! Her age belies her immaturity!

in the party she is cinderela and he is her price charming.

To #28 – What “other site”? Be more specific!

jen at vanity fair party @ 02/23/2009 at 2:25 pm

Did you all notice that everyone Jennifer tried to get a photo-opt with literally gave her the cold shoulder.

Meryll had her back to her and Gwen had her arms around Christina Applegate and her shoulder towards Jen.

Two photo-opt snubs was all maniston can take so she had to resort to making-out with the paid boyfriend to get her publicity. Classic d-lister move. Luvs it!

maryrowery @ 02/23/2009 at 2:26 pm

I don’t like them together, something wrong here

ej
go to popsurg, may be you will see the man is do not want to let her go. the chemstry between them is fire.

To #15 – Who wears an engagement ring on their index finger?

I agree with ej. Their body language is awkward and stilted and her head is tilted away from his ( experts will say that’s a sign she’s not connected to him.) They seem as if they’re play acting. Not gonna last. He’s trouble, but she may be too.

I think they actually like eachother…shocker.

that braid gives me a headache. and stars should prove that they were either nominated for an oscar or have been in an oscar nominated film to show up at such events. This is not the Emmys. This is the big time.

John and Jen make the nicest couple her dress was beautiful

They don’t look like they match as a couple. Oh, well, maybe they’ll grow into it. She looks like his big sister…or older cousin.

I would like to see her happy, though. I haven’t liked her movies lately, but she did pretty good in Marley and Me and He’s Just Not That Into You. I hope she sticks with comedy.

oh please! @ 02/23/2009 at 2:42 pm

She should take her millions and do something out of the ordinary and become a real woman and not a teenaged thinking over the hill 40 year old.

oh please! @ 02/23/2009 at 2:46 pm

Excuse the typo: Everytime I see her I see a scared

Anonymous ! You lying, slimy, pathetic , paid for freak !!!!!! You may have duped most of the idiots on this blog but your game is soon up. Not theirs. I can not imagine anyone here who actually believed this idiot. Zippy, you are in the loop about as much as a smelly **** !!! Keep saying the things you do and prove my point……

Malicious @ 02/23/2009 at 2:47 pm

badgirl101 @ 02/23/2009 at 2:49 pm

#21 comments never posted why?

wouldnt have watched if not for jennifer aniston!she was glowing,despite seeming a little on edge.Nice to know a real human with emotions in the middle of so much fakery known as hollyweird!!

# 1 UR FUKN JELOUS SHE HAS LOOKS GOOOOJUS, SHE HAS BODY OF 25 YEAR OLD. YEHHHH SWEET JEN IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HER HAPPY, I WISH THEY LAST FORVER. SHE IS LUKY THAT BRAD LEFT HER COZ NOW SHE IS IN BED WITH YOUNG SEXY GUY UNLIKE OLD GREY PUBES BRAD, *** JOLE AND BRAD THE AROGANT TIGHT ASS FREEKS. YEHHHHH JOHN AND JEN SEE THIS EVEN SOUNDS BETTER JJ

Hi jen fan!!
It is great to hear from you! I was worried about you,I hadn’t heard from you in so long. Love all these pictures,of Jennifer and John. They
are perfect together and very comfortable with each other. They both looked great last night.
———————————–
If you haven’t already seen it,check out Popsugar. “Jen and John cozy up with Fellow Oscar Partiers at VF. ” It is at the top left of the screen.
Also watch Entertainment Tonight for more pictures. Don’t stay away
so long,dear!

I SWEAR SHE IS PREGNANT

Not her fan but she looks lovely. She seemed nervous with the presentation and I love Jack Black’s mockery about making all this movies for Dreamworks but Pixar and Disney reaps all the awards.

she looked so akward eww

she looked so akward eww

I am loving these two together, they are real, not forced..

I am loving these two together, they are real, not forced..

Melissa

what do you want? , you want them almost to have sex infront of the guest like your iodls. They look adrorable

gay maybe? @ 02/23/2009 at 3:07 pm

you could tell she was seething.. she wanted to go rip Angies hair out, AND Angie was LOVING it!

*******!

Malicous

just by looking at thier picture, you can see their chemistry. both look happy to be with each other. they match. they glow. you can see thier glow from last night hot sex.

Malicous

look john the way he hold her. he is showing that she is mine.

Stunning SB @ 02/23/2009 at 3:12 pm

Love her! She’s awesome for being 40! Angie on the other hand… looks OLD

badgirl101 @ 02/23/2009 at 3:17 pm

So I guess people can post negative comments about Jennifer Aniston but not about Angelina?

I think Jen looks beautiful and I’m glad to see her looking so happy these days! I’m so tired of all the haters coming on here just to keep the stupid **** going on about how much she wants Brad back. She’s a wonderful human being!

john looks like marc anthony while jen looks like sara jessica parker

Maybe they are truly in love and that would be great for her but to me it seems like she’s trying too hard by suddenly being so affectionate with John in public. I think she knows that everyone will be watching her actions since this is the first time she and Brad and Angelina are at the same event and she has to prove that she’s moved on and tries to do so by acting overly affectionate. It just doesn’t seem genuine and natural. Also, given John Mayer’s track record I don’t think that this is the real thing.

Malicious @ 02/23/2009 at 3:25 pm

jen at vanity fair party @ 02/23/2009 at 2:25 pm

You are so right! Meryl Streep didn’t even bother to turn around to have her picture taken with Jennifer Aniston. I would be embarassed if I were Aniston. And as for Gwen Stefani and Christina Applegate, they must be so bewildered as to why Jennifer was trying to cozy up to them for a picture.

And bet @ 02/23/2009 at 3:08 pm

You sound just as intelligent as your idol. Keep it up! You’re going places now, darling.

thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 1:59 pm oh my god why is she soooo ugly? what was Brad thinking when he got married to her? Well I’m glad he fixed his mistake.
*****************************************
What a stupid, stupid comment.
If you don’t like her, then don’t waste your time, or the time of her fans, here.
You clearly think that BP is superficial.

How old are you, and how successful are you?
Exactly. You are probably no where close to 40, and chances are good that you are not too successful in your job, if you have one.
So please think before you write.

They look great. I hope they last.

They look great. I hope they last.

To badgirl, Its BECAUSE people have posted negative comments about Angelina for years, that people are now getting even by doing it to Jen. Jen fans started this, and Angelina fans have had enough.

Gawd Aniston, get that ugly, surgically-altered face away from the Oscars. With your talent the best you can ever hope for is a Razzie.

Mini

as if the first time the people you call post negative comment. yea you a right. loonies even they can not talk in thier iolds thread , expcept about jen.

jen and john look perfect . she look very much happy . I never see a picture of her happy like this before. John must be doing a good job in bring the randiant and glow .

Mini

you act as if you people talk negative thing about jen just today.oh yea, you guys even do not talk about your idols on your idols, all your subject is about jen negative.

anywasy, jen and john look perfect , i never see Jen look happy in any picture of her before. John must be doing a great job , in briging the radiant and glow from inside. love them they look amazing

oh please! @ 02/23/2009 at 2:42 pm For those who say Aniston wants to move on, yeah right! She needs & loves the Brangelina triangle, it is what keeps her in the gossip magazines. Otherwise, if she didn’t she would have made sure her life would not be victimized by the press, but she allowed it and it is who she is today. I mean she is not remembered or talked about for her work (other than Rachel Green and it’s not about how great she was). So what else does she have? All Aniston offers her fans is a tanned body (that never have bore children I might add), bikini photos in Mexico, boytoy Mayer (because he is not Ashton Kutcher maturity), boring rcom’s, gossip rag articles and everlasting victomhood of being the scorned wife (seems to appeal to those who felt they were gilted by their own lovers). Everytime I see her I don’t see a scared, insecure woman who don’t know who she is or who she wants to be other than that out of reach vision in her whittle head.

********************8
What? Yet another rambling idiot.
I suppose that all those people went to se M&M and He’s Just Not That Into You, making both of them number 1, because of this stupid triangle thing?
I, happily, have never been jilted, and I love her. And I can’t stand the over-rated, unnatural couple. In fact, most people I know just don’t see what the hype is over.
How come you don’t mention the numerous the AJ and BP have discussed the situation, in various ways.

You are either obsessed with JA, or truly have nothing better to do than to post here, about a person you apparently hate.

TWPUMPKIN @ 02/23/2009 at 3:39 pm

YOU CAN TELL THAT HE IS REALLY NOT INTO HER. HE IS JUST WITH HER FOR THE FAME. WHAT A LOSER. ALSO WHATS UP WITH HER HAIR? LOOKS LIKE A FIFTH GRADER. SORRY JEN BUT ANGELINA IS FAR HOTTER THEN YOU WILL EVER HOPE TO BE.

I don’t know what it is about this website that so many people hate Jennifer Aniston. Clearly, she looked beautiful and she doesn’t care what people that don’t have lives think about her. Angie is cold to people and never smiles. I DARE you to name one known friend of Angelina Jolie.

According to People readers, Jen and John were a hotter couple than Brad and Angie. Being that people that read People are probably much more sophisticated than people that come here, I think I’m going to trust this poll.

Even I must be an idiot for continuing to come to this site where so many people waste their time bashing Jennifer Aniston.

And for those of you who just need more pictures to prove that these two care about each other, here you go.

If Brad and Angie are still together in ten years, she’ll be lucky if he can still keep his you know what up. JA will be the one with the last laugh. You go girl!

Annie

i think your idols start showing affection the first come of in public , before even the divorce noise even appear. now loonies are complaining for someone showing affectionate after dating almost year. can i say hipcrat like your iolds.

Jen and John chemistry shows like a fire. you can see the glow from both of them. can you handle that. they do not like stuck up, they look natural. love them

Thomson23 @ 02/23/2009 at 3:46 pm

Looks good for 40??? How many 40 year olds have leathery, wrinkled skin with tons of age spots sprouting up?? And visible sideburns, mustaches and chin hair?? Have another smoke on the tanning bed there manface.

Aww they’re cute!

lalalalalala @ 02/23/2009 at 3:50 pm

the 2 of them looks good together if you want the case of the uglies haha sh.t i think maniston thinks she’s the same age as Miley the way she present herself.

whatever people says, Jen will never ever get over all of these.. she doesnt want it , also everybody likes to talk about this all the time. this is like a scar which she likes to scratch.. the only important thing I believe is that there are children that brangelina have and they are a family, that must be respected .. “Friends” was really good, jen did very well, but that’s it.. she had a hansome husband, lots of adoring fans and that lasted many years, but it had a tragic end for her and some kind of a trauma. she can not be happy in the following years as she was before, because she felt like a “princess” but everything has an end ..

Wow! You must be so proud of yourself Beth, being so immature and resorting to sex humour. You are a hypocrite. You complain that Jen is bashed so much, but excuse the FACT that ANGELINA has been bashed for years. And then, YOU even launch into a (purile) Angelina attack with “you go girl”. Why is it that Jen fans are so immature and so full of hate? People Ange because she is REAL and not cold and emotionally sterile like Jen. She is a selfless and giving person, whereas vain, vacuous and self-absorbed Jen cares only about Malibu, manicures and hair. So of course, jen appeals to only the lowest common denominator (ie you). Angelina is known as THE most beautiful woman in Hollywood, and as she ages, she is like a fine wine. Only gets better. Ouch. That hurts you, doesn’t it? The Chin, who looks like a man, can’t even get John Mayer off. 2 years ago on his blog, Mayer said about Angelina, after Angelina, what else (other women) is there? If you are getting a ******** ho do you lay back and think about, when Ange is doing it? Once you’ve had her, what else is there?

BWAHAHAHA! OUCH Beth, Ouch! See, even cheap and sleazy jen’s hired escort thinks that Ange is the pinnacle, and there’s no one else but her. Jen knows about that comment, so what do you think she thinks about that? Idolize your cheap street walker and bed-hopper all you want, the fact is her own ‘partner’ thinks Ange is the pinnacle. Maniston gets uglier and more manlier as she (rapidly) ages. Angelina, the exotic Hollywood beauty, has it all. The male pinnacle, Brad Pitt. And her and Brad will still be making babies when bitter old Jen is screaming at the ocean, wondering why her 14th hired escort left her. Karma’s a beech Beth, and Jen is getting hers. Its sad that you idolize such worthless trash as Jen. Karma. I just love it! :DDD

Still, Brad Pitt is a big loss on the part of Jen, but I’m glad she’s happy now!

In my last post, it came out as asterisks, but Mayer was talking about getting B/jobs. He said when you get one, toss your head back and, naturally, think about Ange. But when Ange is doing it to you, who do you toss your head back and think about? There is no one else. Face it, you fans of the immoral and media-manipulative Jen, even her own partner thinks that getting beejayed by Ange is the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. He also dumped the Chin publically. She took him back. He also has a fetish for Golden Showers (which he also talked about years back on his blog), she he p.i.s.ses on her during sex. You still think Jen will get more sexs than the Beautiful and exotic goddess Angelina Jolie?
bwlmao! Face it. Jen is ugly (if you want to go down that route, which Jen fans have a tendency to do as they are in the gutter), and has had a string of men since Brad. She can’t keep a man. They…all….keeep….leaving…her!!! I wonder why? hmmmm Mayer is a pig. And Jen is just an easy s l you tee who gives it up to anyone. He is garbage. She is garbage. She deserves to get hurt and she deserves the way Mayer is treating her. They both are low-down grubs. She deserves it all.

dEE @ 02/23/2009 at 3:39 pm

didn’t u say u have a job? and when u say u are educated, does that mean u completed grade school? now go fry that bacon in ur double-wide and quit ur personal crusade of trying to redeem aniston’s dignity (or lack thereof). u say u don’t call haters names? i could’ve sworn i read a post by u earlier calling someone a rambling idiot. very classy of u, so much like jennifer aniston.

u’re getting worked up over nothing. jennifer doesn’t need u to come to her defense, she is as happy as she will ever be, has more money than u will see in ur lifetime, and is living the life she wants. sorry for dissing the sitcom, friends, i know to u it must be incredibly witty and intellectual. i’m sure u aspire to be one of the characters portrayed on there. let me guess…. the one jennifer aniston played? what was her profession in that?

She is 8 years older than John Mayer and that makes her old enough to be his mother? What about Brad who is 12 years older than Angie doesnt that make him much more in the age range to be able to be Angie’s father.

If you want to bash someone be more creative than she is older than her boyfriend you would have to bash quite a few very fine actresses that are older and some much older for instance Susan Sarandon, Demi Moore, Goldie Hawn, Halle Berry, Sharon Stone, Madonna, Kim Catrall, Fran Drescher, Julianna Moore, etc etc etc

At least Jen is within the same decade as John as opposed to Brad and Angelina they will never cross the same first decade number together.

phoebe-

“It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible. My goal is to not be on PopSugar for at least three months. That would mean I’m working…..”

Explain to me why
1) Why did John use the term, “Oscar boyfriend”, and not as Jennifer’s boyfriend?

2) Is John getting paid to the Oscar event as “paid escort”?

3) John also said he’s gonna be busy for at least 3 months, and that the public would not see John/Jen together. There is another hint that the John/Jen relationship is another “paid arrangement”.

Mini, just wondering…..do you have a life of your own? You seem to be pretty obsessed with making sure people know how much you hate Jennifer Aniston. I really don’t care that much about either of them, but if someone knowingly moves in on a guy while he’s married, that’s pretty low. I don’t care if you live in the inner city or the mansions Angie retreats too after getting on her private jet to leave third world countires, going after married guys is just wrong. Plan and simple.

half the people on this site are delusional,
trying to make things that aren’t there
and create things that aren’t real
just leave her alone
she seems happy

They look cute together.

I don’t like her, but I have to tell that she looked wonderful !

K.G. @ 02/23/2009 at 4:18 pm Brangelina loons can hate all they want since their fave couple lost, AGAIN! While Jen and Mayer can celebrate now that she has had 2 #1 box office movies and he has won a Grammy.
*****************************
Well said.
Haters, i can only assume that you are either obsessed with JA, or you secretly love her.

uGLY !!! !!COUPLE !!!!!

I think she looks pregnant. I’ve noticed that in recent pictures she looks fuller and glowing. I mean look at pictures like 3 months ago and she is super skinny. What do you jen fans think?

ugly couple!! What’s up with her hairdo!!! He looks like a scarecrow!!

Pella @ 02/23/2009 at 4:09 pm I find it so funny that Jared removes almost every post that is the slightest bit negative toward Angelina and the Mangelina fans go crazy if someone disagrees with anything to do with Angie… and yet this thread is nothing but haters bashing Jennifer.

**********************************************
Couldn’t agree more.
The “loons” seem to be labouring under the impression that the stupid things they say can’t be applied to AJ and BP.

But really, how tiresome is this whole thing now?
JA was great last night, in every way. She looked beautiful, she did a great job, and no one had anything on her last night.

The facts must be hard for the loons to deal with. Yet they keep coming to her posts.

Jared is clearly very biased and I think that I will stop coming here and helping the site out. Especially since I love JA. Brangelina…not so much.

She looks just gorgeous. Like in her prime Friends days. He is looking cleaned up as well.

ibelieve @ 02/23/2009 at 4:08 pm dEE @ 02/23/2009 at 3:39 pm

***********************
Yes, i have a job. Do you?
I am not coming to JA’s defense. I am stating my opinion, like you are.

And why are you calling me fat? You must know exactly what i look like.

I have clearly hit a nerve.

Also, not only have I completed grade school, I am a lawyer. And you?

Please rememer to take your meds before responding.

A LAWYER??????????????????? ROFL LMFAO at least tell a more believable lie. i think i was the one who hit a nerve, i’m not the one with something to prove on a celebrity gossip column. a lawyer with way too much free time on ur hands. keep deluding urself, it’s obviously working for u.

I love Jennifer Aniston, She is beautiful, and she looks damm good to be 40yrs old.

She reminds me of Jessica Simpson. Desperate to hang onto a man. I still don’t understand that if ‘Jen’ is over Brad, why she chose the Oscars that both Brad and Angelina are nominated in to appear. She tries way to hard and comes across as desperate and pathetic. She seemed like a fish out of water to me last night.

She’s perfect… just don’t understand how could Brad changed her for Angelina… Because Angelina’s one really ugly woman… Go Jen!

She looks great and seems happy so I am happy she deserves it

rionemesis @ 02/23/2009 at 4:56 pm

GORGEOUS, beautiful and classic Jennifer Aniston she really lights up the room , lovely drees and flirty hair such a Stunner, and you trolls go back to your cave! x)

katrina515 @ 02/23/2009 at 4:56 pm

What was up with the simian poses while standing behind Meryl Streep?

Some of u are so bitter and twisted with your hatred for Jen. She moved on some time ago.. so should u!

If anyone brings her back into this sick threesome is Brange! Get over it!

At first I wasn’t so sure about this couple but they are growing on me.Angelina’s lunatic fans need to go out more seriously .

She’s pathetic…and John Mayer will dump her it’s merely a question of when.

rionemesis @ 02/23/2009 at 5:16 pm

hehe Jennifer fan you are right they are lunatics, i mean what they think they get from that? what in their head tells them to do such things? why is so important for them? i mean if i don’t like someone i don’t even watch their news even less their simple pictures, is their live really so irrelevant, i wonder?

im so happy that they are happy!!!
jen, you deserve all good!!!

Jennifer look amazing. She seems like such a genuine person. I wish her all the best. BEAUTIFUL and a class act all the way.

OMG SHE IS ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS I LOVE HER HAIR LIKE THAT AND THE DRESS IS VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL SHE IS JUST FLAWLESS, THEY LOOK SO HAPPY AND IN LOVE THAT IS SO SWEET, THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER LOVE THEM IT CANT GET ANY HOTTER THEN THIS

Jennifer, Angelina and Brad all looked so happy at the Oscars!! It is a shame the people here and in the media just can’t move on.

Jen looks great!

yesyesyes @ 02/23/2009 at 5:52 pm

Three Jen threads within 24 hours, I love it!! She rocked that dress last night like nobody’s business, she has curves in all the right places. And John looks dashing, he is so handsome in a suit. Jen did well up on the stage last night when presenting, I’m happy she accepted the invite!

OMG she is so stupid! This will end badly…Will never last the long haul…never!!!!! Just like Brad I saw that one coming the day they got together never was a good fit,,,
in other words:
Thanks for the free ticket to the oscars and all the free publicity Jen this should help increase my myspace hits,,later! Sincerely John

Strictly talking fashion at the Oscars … this couple looked average at best.

To me it looks like she just wanted to be comfortable. The dress and hair are within her comfort zone.

I can’t stand Mayer, but he looks good here. What is wrong with me?

@ Mini (i.e. defense attorney for Angelina Jolie and supreme hater of Jennifer Anniston)

Do you even read your comments before posting, because not only are you probably the most hypocritical person that I’ve ever really come across on JJ or any other forum for that matter, you quite obviously have some weird obssessive hatred for someone you actually don’t even know at all besides through the media. Everything that you were criticising another person for, you were doing exactly that in your own comment. Now that is not only immature, but pathetically sad and desperate.

Why was this sh*tty d-list tv hacktress presenting at the Oscars? Maniston looks every bit of her 40 years. The douchette is nasty, immature and beyond pathetic. Her hair looks like sh*t and she’s a horrible whiny actress. Imo, the girl is immature, her face is really ugly and her acting stinks. She’s so transparent and pathethic! Get the d-list loser away from HW a-list already.

I could care less about Brad and Angelina as I seriously don’t understand the hype that surrounds them, although I do acknowledge the fact that they are both very talented actors, however nothing more than that as there are many actors just as or more talented than them. Neither do I care for Jennifer for that matter as what she does in her life is her business and so far I haven’t seen any type of behaviour from her that would really justify the reasoning behind the hatred that pours out for her from people especially on this comment board.

Like many have said, get over it already people, leave these three alone and let them live their lives without the repeatedly pointless, quite shameful and frivolous debates.

For the people are saying she looks old…I really wonder how you look at 40? Stop being jealous hags.

a total fan @ 02/23/2009 at 6:17 pm

_____________________________________________

Yes she had two #1 box office movies, but everyone does eventually. She had the box office for two weeks then the movie dropped. Marley and Me was knocked off by Gran Torino. Gran Torino got knocked off the list by Mall Cop and so on and so on.

fairy tale? try desperate tale…or sad tale…or pathetic tale. sad. that braid, no oscar, no nomination, nothin’!

jen’s only 40 u group os ****** idiots she’s hardly ancient.. She looked amazing…

a total fan @ 02/23/2009 at 6:17 pm

Apples and oranges, honey. Angelina and Brad were nominated for Oscars. Aniston wasn’t nominated for anything and she never will be. And her #1 movies have been left in the dust. For all you nitwits who were screaming Karma Karma Karma while Marley and Me was #1, CCOBB has knocked the mutt movie flat on its ass. I told you fools it would happen once the holidays were over and CCOBB opened overseas. CCOBB has earned $276 million so far at the box office, and Marley and Me is trailing $100 million behind with $165 million. Karma’s a stone b*tch, isn’t it?

Ok you Jen fans. The only way that the horse-faced, foul mouthed, dull, immature, simpleton will see Oscar is as an Oscar presenter. The transparent 40 year old will never get nominated as she is NOT a great actress and is no Meryl. Furthermore, HW has hordes of younger girls who are way more attractive and way more talented than the ugly, pathetic 40 year old. Herewith are some attractive big talents: Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Kiera Knightly, Dakota Fanning, and even Abigail Breslin. Naomi Watts, Tilda Swinton, Cate Blanchett are sought out by great directors. And Manface is sought out by flies. The douchette should just disappear and I think the douch will dump her very soon.

Okay, I’m going to give Aniston her props, or at least her dress. It’s a lovely dress. Very elegant and classy and it fits her very well. Not too much jewelry. So far, so good. From the neck down, she looks great.
But….
….WTF is that mess on her head?? C’mon, Jenny-poo, that Rachel thing makes you look older than God. You’ve been wearing that hairstyle since 1995. It’s BORING. It’s OLD. Change it. You look like a middle-aged woman trying to relive her youth and there is nothing more pathetic than that. An updo would have looked nice with that dress. Or a good haircut. But that Rachel looks messy and sloppy. You need to do better than that.
And next time, go easy on the blush. When you have a deep tan, you don’t need blush. Leathery orange skin + too much blush + large pores = disaster.

why do haters waste their time on here,
why stay on the site and look at her face when you hate her so much

Malicious @ 02/23/2009 at 2:05 pm
Is there even a single picture of him looking at her?
****************************************************************************************

Dang, I just noticed that. 28 pictures and in not one single photo is he looking at her. She’s looking at him with this adoring gaze and he’s looking anywhere but at her. He’s just not that into you indeed.

BARBARA NOVU @ 02/23/2009 at 6:42 pm

Come on!! I just looked at the pictures of Mayer on Pop Sugar and it is so obvious that he was coming onto Pennelope Cruise!!!

Why is she here and Brad & Angie are not? why, out of all the years, she had her PR working OT to get her a presenter gig at the Oscars when both of them were nominees? Yeah, she’s over it. And we are left with pictures of her and her “alleged” boyfriend instead of the two nominees (who don’t want to go through her soap opera). As a fan of the latter I’m pissed off at this mediocre talent who, 4+ years later, is still riding coattails.

Fyi, # 126: No one is jealous of her leathery, large pores, unfortunate ageing face. Too bad she’s a sh*tty actress too. Where’s the class, when you take a nekked pic at her age? Her body is alright and she has lot’s of money. Furthermore, her boring, non-talent, dull ass has been humped and dumped over and over again.

The picture that’s worth a thousand words…

I’m sorry my comment was meant for Maja #105. To 125: Brad traded up for sure. No doubt about it. Angie is gorgeous, talented, intelligent, and compasionate. Angie is wonderful mother of 6 with more room in her heart for more. She’s a caring selfless humanitarian, a pilot and Oscar winner. Brad needs to keep up with the badass beauty. Isn’t it great to have a supportive partner that you can grow with and make your dreams come to? I wish I could look like Angie: long legs, a beautiful porceline skin and face. Bright eyes and wide smile. The girl has great bone structure and has zero bad angles. On the otherhand, Horseface is neither talented or pretty. The leathery horseface is a terrible tv actress too.

To 105: Brad traded up for sure. No doubt about it. Angie is gorgeous, talented, intelligent, and compasionate. Angie is wonderful mother of 6 with more room in her heart for more. She’s a caring selfless humanitarian, a pilot and Oscar winner. Brad needs to keep up with the badass beauty. Isn’t it great to have a supportive partner that you can grow with and make your dreams come to? I wish I could look like Angie: long legs, a beautiful porceline skin and face. Bright eyes and wide smile. The girl has great bone structure and has zero bad angles. On the otherhand, Horseface is neither talented or pretty. The leathery horseface is a terrible tv actress too. If you think Jen is prettier and more talented than Angie or better for Brad — you really just have mediocre low brow taste or just plain need a higher prescription glasses. Angie is unforgettable.

look at all the jealous haters!!! hilarious!!!!!
she is a classy lady, period. sorry that that seems to bother Angelinas immature and insecure fans…….oh btw……Angeina beeing idolised by her own fans……it makes sense: immature, insecure, mentally unstable and stupid people like her fans need to look up to normal people as Jolie is. goddess? only stupid morons can idolise a normal woman like that…LOL

i personally don´t like John Mayer, but i don´t NEED to like him. i don´t KNOW him. none of us does….this is something some of you should consider.

Jennifer looks great! she is together with a younger man. Angelina fans are whinning because they could never ever get such a man in their life and are feeling miserable. well, too bad! not Jen´s problem…
LOL

soooo hilarious

Hi jen fan!!
———————————–
Also watch Entertainment Tonight for more pictures. Don’t stay away
so long,dear!
******************

Saw the pics, loved them. Sorry, haven’t been on for awhile. They look very happy and enjoy each other. I’ll watch ET tonight. Talk with you soon.

Gorgeos!!!!!!

I am not her fan, but I truly think she and Mayer are just PERFECT for each other. Huvane couldn’t have found a better suitor. Good job!

Oh and now that Miss Aniston found her PERFECT match, I hope Jen Fans will lay off Brad and Angelina, who are also perfect for each other. Good bye forever Jen Fans, just forget about Brad and Angie, as they don’t exist in your world anymore.

To: 142: If Jen is so pretty or classy — why is she dumped time and time again? Now Jen pretty or classy? That’s effing hilarious! Lol… Ha Ha! Fyi, no one is jealous of her face. And she’s just a d-list actress. Face it, the great director’s are not knocking on her door. Ha ha, lol. By the way, who the F needs peeboy Mayer? He’s a self proclaimed douche bag who will dump your nekked idol for a 2nd time. The contract is over. So you like Jen, that’s your opinion. Others love Angie and feel that she’s grown from her past. In my opinion, you are the stupid moron that likes Aniston who is neither pretty, classy, interesting or talented. Low class, low key taste beetch. Lol.

agree phoebe~~ they are just jealous~~! i don gib a ****…at least shes happi!! <3

phoebe @ 02/23/2009 at 7:19 pm

Congratulations, phoebe, you finally found your way home. Now you can idolize Fugly with the rest of her bitter, scorned, dumped, racist, loser fans. Maybe you’ll want to post a few choice insults about the J-P children. Yanno, hope they die or get raped or something. You think Aniston’s fans haven’t posted sh*t like that on here? Think again, honey. You’re right in your element here so feel free to knock yourself out.

Jen´s TV-Show was the most succesful Show EVER! s nuch for “no talent”…she has way more talent and class than people like ou fyi.
you wanna look like anorexic Angie? good for you! Jen is 40 and looks gorgeous! so amusing that you seem to feel threatened by that.

They look absolutely fantastic.

I saw her last nite- Oscars…and was pretty shocked to watch her behavior. It was so phony like and it looked like she could not wait to get it over with. Man, she ripped that card as if she was anxious or whatever was wrong with her.

That thing on top of her head was puzzling. She is 40 for heavens sake.

I guess she is just another one of those hollywood bimbos that have lost their mind.

Stunning actress.

Triangle is OVER @ 02/23/2009 at 7:58 pm

Picture of Brad and Angie watching Jen and Jack on stage last night!

They are such a cute couple! I hope Jenn finds some lasting happiness.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/23/2009 at 8:26 pm

once again she’s looking amazing
even better to she her with john
love the hair, it’s really cute especially that one braid
love u aniston!!=D

Oh look, people are going to comment on Jennifer Aniston’s age and how she should act her age.

Um, call me when Angelina Jolie finally stops acting so grown up (unlike you people) and finally lets loose a little and live out her 33-year old self.

Team Aniston: there shouldn’t be any hating at all, but shouldn’t you direct that hate somewhere else like Brad Pitt? Um, he did kind of screw her over.

Team Jolie: Why are you mocking her age??? There is a freakin’ 12 year age difference between Jolie and Pitt for god’s sake! You don’t have to dumb yourself down to look age-appropriate. Hell, you shouldn’t base your feelings on what stupid Perez Hilton says!

Both Teams: You people really need to lay off this stupid Team Aniston versus Team Jolie thing! Get some lives!

Me: I need to stop wasting my time on you people. I don’t want to be bashed for this comment, but you guys seriously need mental help if celebrity lives (who you shouldn’t dictate or even know of) affect you this much.

GOOD FOR HER! She looks great!

First of all, all you ppl sticking up for Brad and Angelina shut the hell up you act like Jennifer dnt got any reason to be mad!!! They snuck behind her back while he was still married to Jennifer…If your husbands did that crap to you ladies you know damn well you would be pissed and hold a grudge against the women who is now running around talkin **** on you cause she took your husband and ruined your happeniness just for her own selfish reasons. But who cares she is tryin to move on its goin to take while she is human you know have a little bit more respect and worry about your own “perfect” life cause apparently thats what you are the way that you guys judge famous ppl, like they dnt live day by day like we all do. Her and John look good together and apparently thats good enough for them STOP HATING AND WORRY BOUT YOURSELFS, and think before you speak cause you neva kno wats happening behind your back, cause ladies your man might have his own “Angelina” too!

He was flirting with women @ 02/23/2009 at 8:56 pm

backstage at the Oscars and she didn’t want him taking pics with some beautiful women there..

he is using her.

The pretty pair also got cozy inside the party and smiled for photographers!
———————————————————

lmfao! it’s probably the very first reason why they attended that party – to publicly show their fake relationship.

btw, her dress is beautiful. too bad her hair and her face looks terrible in it.

They are cool !!!! @ 02/23/2009 at 10:12 pm

They loook good together. I don’t care even they are not a couple and just went on date at the Oscars they still look good. They had fun at the Oscars.
For those who bash them, especially the Pit and Jolie’s fans, take a good look at Pit and Jolie’s outfits. They were all dark and gloomy and so outdated. No wonder they lost out of the nominations.
Kate Winslet is the best and Sean Pen is the best too ~

Malicious @ 02/23/2009 at 2:47 pm Okay, bet, I went to Popsugar and there was only one of Jennifer Aniston with John Mayer. It was a kiss on the cheek and you call that all over her? She even looked like she was cringing a little. On the other hand, check out the picture of John and Penelope Cruz. His eyes say it all, he would rather have been with her than his date. And please, do something about your grammar and spelling, you are difficult to understand.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are malicious you did understand Bet didn’t you, Shes a good friend. You respect her.
Another thing go to Angie and Brads site D am you talk about Jen on both.. Jen and John look great together, So move on and get over it , move on. They all seem happy to me..

Ok, Jen and John accomplished what they set out to do … look like a happy couple and be photographed everywhere. Done. No more awards season. Let’s see how long their romance lasts.

Man man man man man manly man. That’s Jennifer that’s who.

she’s beautiful stunning, not like the fucklina. everyday she’s more alike morticia addams.

Jill @ 02/23/2009 at 7:32 pm phoebe @ 02/23/2009 at 7:19 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey Jill don’t start your bull sh it with me. I know you understand that wasn’t said. by e We seem to both get harassed. Don’t you ever stoop so low to bring that fr ucking crap again.. No it was posted on Angies sight not Jens. By you Idols to start fights, which they sure did.

Move on everyone seems to be happy. Don’t you think that? Because if you don’t how r we to believe anyone is really happy? Jill you really need to get over Jen , your totally obsessed with her more then Angie . Whats the problem?

Tthe fug is just plain and not that talented. Nothing special here. Fyi, no is jealous or threatened by that.

hey ellie, i’m so agree with you, this ****** named jill is so ******* obsessed with jenn. what’s the deal?

I was at that party and twice I was very close to them. I saw great chemistry between them, they looked VERY happy!!

John and Jen, wish you the very best!!!

reeven hichijko @ 02/23/2009 at 11:12 pm

PIC 27…., IS SHE PREGNANT?
WELL MOST BE, SHE HAVE 40, SO HURRY UP!!!!

I think Jen and John looked great together. For all the fans of saint Angie, lets not forget this was the same woman who only a few short years ago, experimented with knives in bed, french kissed her brother in public, wore Billy’s blood in a vile and berated her dad for cheating on her mom only to go for a married man and giving interviews about not being able to get to work everyday to see that married man. She also compared her first biological child to a “blob”. Come on people…she is one wacky lady…

ah! sarah is back . i missed you ..i think . how could we ever go any unreasonable length of time before we are made to incorrectly remember the brotherly kiss , the massive blood in a vial , the wonderful,caring father that is being dissed , and the final icing on this poorly baked cake – the lureing of a 42 years old happily married man from america’s sweetheart . i am certain that the people who write this trash and also the ones who believe it are morons and/or educationally challenged . Get off of the computer , get a life , and read some good literature , not tabloids .

wow haters. get a life. she is gorgeous and one of my favorites. she looks absolutely perfect to me. hmmm.. jealous much??

She looks pretty but based on the photos…..I think it is a scene of her movie “He is not that into you”. Faking a relationship is too pathetic. A woman does not need a man to be happy…..REALLY!!!!

haw can this woman be so pretty and hot???

ellie @ 02/23/2009 at 10:49 pm

What’s the matter, ellie, you got a guilty conscience? I never mentioned your name. But if you think I was referring to you, you know you have good reason to think so. Especially since it was you who posted that vicious comment about Z on the J-P thread. And please spare me the bullshit.

amber @ 02/23/2009 at 9:22 pm
I’m just saying….think first sentence says it all.

No, honey, what says it all is that Angie gets to go home with Brad and poor Jen gets one more night with the Urinator before he bails on her.

Angelica,

If a “married man’ has an Angelina, he will NOT keep her as is side-piece, jump-off, or *****. He will do the right thing, choose to love one woman only- and leave his “dead end” relationship.

Please stop glamourizing the end of a marraige. It ran out of steam BEFORE he met Angelina. If Aniston believed that Brad, why the hell would she wine and cry over an idiot that does not find you worthy enough to stay and stick out the marriage? Why the hell would you save voicemails of his messages?

Brad did not cheat and that is why Jen has a hard time getting over him. Angelina did not “taunt” her, she has been liviing her life with Brad and their kids for OVER 4 YEARS. What is she supposed to do, pretend her life isn’t what it is? Angie loves her man and their children. Enough with the pity party for the “victim.”

Jen started with Vince Vaughn the same time Brad was with Angie. For some reason, her year and a half courtship ended with Vince. She has been activle dating ever since and is now with John Mayer. I still think she is selling herself way tooo short with John, but that is strictly her choice to make.

Nice dress, but in terms of looks and talent, leather horse face traniston is mediocre at best.

katrina515 @ 02/24/2009 at 1:18 am

Lol, the twit twitters on about Penelope. Some few hours AFTER the after party.

she looks good. i’ve seen worse.

DO YOU WANT TO LOOK YOUNG LIKE HER.? DON’T WORRY. GO TO DOCTOR KRONDIE IN BERVERLY HILL. HE WILL DO A MAGIC. CHANGE YOU FROM UGLY MIDDLE-AGED, BIG NOSE TO YOUNG PLASTIC CHICK. LET GO

KWGODDESS @ 02/24/2009 at 1:39 am

Aww they look so perfect together!
Jen looks happy, if she is happy, im happy! :D

She should not show up any where. Just stay home make babies. No more time for middle-age women. to get babies.She turn 40 and been through alot of cosmetic surgeries. But didn’t help her that much. Look close at her , you still find the lines.and aged.spots.

iS jENIFER ANISTON GOING TO THE OSCAR OR THE PROMP?

BRAD PITT IS OLD NEWS!

HE’S LOSING HIS LOOKS RAPIDLY EVER SINCE HE GOT TOGETHER WITH ANGELINA JOLIE

HE HAS 6 KIDS AND HES A DIVORCEE

HES NO CATCH NOW, JENNIFER HAS UPGRADED TO A YOUNGER, HOTTER GUY AND I THINK IT IS BRAD WHO CAN’T GET OVER IT SECRETLY!

AS FOR ANGELINA JOLIE, SHE IS LOOKING BETTER BY THE YEAR, SHE LOOKED REALLY GREAT AT THE OSCARS.

*******************

She was stunning. Loved that dress and you know some people have been knocking the braid, but personally I loved it. It was fresh and not too formal. Both her and John look very happy and in love. Nice interview done for the Oprah show with Jen and John. Very natural together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvOXow9iBE

Jen deserves happiness! I hope she has a baby with John or someone else.

pan @ 02/24/2009 at 1:50 am JENIFER GET A PROBLEM : SHE DIDN’T REGCONIZE HER AGE. tHE WAY SHE DRESS LIKE HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE WEARING FOR PROMP. AND THE BRAID LOOK FUNNY. I DON’T SEE HER BEAUTIFUL AT ALL. SHE JUST LOOK AVERAGE AFTER COSMETIC SURGERIES AND BOTOX.

# 190 TAMMY @ 02/24/2009 at 1:51 am iS jENIFER ANISTON GOING TO THE OSCAR OR THE PROMP?

# 191 ben @ 02/24/2009 at 2:02 am SHE SO UGLY. LOOK AT HER CHIN AND JAW? IT’S VERY WEIRD. DID SHE AND HER FAN THINK SHE BEAUTIFUL? FORGET IT! UGLY STILL UGLY EVEN SHE . DRESS UP, MAKE UP, FIXING UP BUT STILL SOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY

# 192 EMILY @ 02/24/2009 at 2:06 am iF SHE GO BACK TO HER ORIGINAL DARK BROWN HAIR. COLOR wITH THE BRAID ON TOP., THE NOSE, THE EYES . sHE 100% LOOK LIKE MIDDLE EAST WOMEN.

*******************************

If you are going to pretend to be different people, I have some words of advice. Correct your consistent incorrect spelling of the word prom and quit cap locking with the beginning of each sentence hitting the shift button. Last but not least change your style of writing. Geez, it is bad in here, the show “Dumb and Dumber” come to mind.

Jade,

You still around?

John Mayer is such a tool. Didn’t he dump her once and then dished about it in a magazine, basically saying he didn’t want to lead her on anymore. What could possess her to take him back? Is she that desperate? I’m no fan of her’s in the slightest, but she could probably do better.

I THINK THEY LOOKED GREAT!!! AT LEAST SHE SMILED FOR THE CAMERA – NOT LIKE THAT MISERABLE HO ANGELINA!!

IS IT JUST ME OR DID SHE HAD A PLASTIG SURGERY OR BOTOX AGAIN??????????
HER FACE LOOKS WEIRD

jen is sooooo hot.. she’s gorgeous. she’s got a string of blockbusters. go jen!

she is looking FABULOUS!

Jill @ 02/24/2009 at 12:30 am ellie @ 02/23/2009 at 10:49 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have no guilty conscious. I didn’t post it. I guess all of your post were you Jill that were supposedly not you. Right?. So you spare me the bull **** already. I know you were referring to me. It went on for days with Voe..
You really have such an evilness about you to bring that up again, everyone that knows me I would never write such disgusting crap like that. Jill you can. Get a life and get over Jill your the one who loves to start the wars. You have no commen sence about anything you say Jill. So lets stop the sh it already b/c I’m sick of it, and sick of you,,

Jen and John, what a beautiful couple! And so REAL! Glad to see there are normal people around, laughing, smiling, joking and ALIVE!!! Looking at poor Brad who has aged so much since he played sperm donour, is nanny to the brood and have to trot around the globe to keep the attention seeking “humanitarian” happy.. and I suppose interested…you never know when a Jenny appears on the horizon! Angelina (and Brad who always imitates the woman he is with) looks more and more like she escaped from Madame Tussauds wax museum and have to returm before she melts.

Jennifer always looks so cute, but she should have left the braid @ home. Yes, she was very nurvous @ the Oscars, but people need to understand that this was her 1st time to come face to face with Brad & Angie. They were right in her face & I think inside Angie was gloating. She has no bad feelings what-so-ever about the hurt she caused Jen. And Brad is just as much to blame. But, its just a matter of time b4 those 2 split. If they are so happy, why is keeping them from tying the knot. You are so much better off Jen. Go on with your life & be happy. You deserve it!

Debdoesdallas @ 02/24/2009 at 10:13 am

She looks great. Would have liked her hair pulled back in a chignon much better but she looks damn good for someone her age and at least she has some as unlike the evil witch of her X. Who looks 6 years older and has that tragic diseases Noassatall.

She looks great. Love the dress, banging body, and that cutie John Mayer.

Shocked she was there, but she look fabulous.

josephina,
Jennifer didnt start messin wit vince until afta the fact that Brad CHEATED on her with Angelina, Brad messed with Angelina while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith (He was still married to Jen) which as you kno had Vince it, Jennifer didnt start messin with him until they started filming the Break-Up which as you kno filmed after Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and brad was keeping Angelina as a jump off at first because they were hiding the fact that they were evening messing around on set and wen the divorce was final they still lied about dating until they came out on a cover of a magizine “playing house” And no one knos for sure wat really happened, it seems like to me she really did love Brad and he jus really aint love her back, But it dosent matter they ended the marraige and they wont get back together and you are right its been 4 years but you still see ppl bring it up everyday the **** gets old ppl really jus need to stop bashing Jen, how would you like it if ppl talked about yall the way you guys are on here bashing her,
But this is their lives and in my opionion everybody should let them live it the way they want, every relationship has problems and ppl get divorced everyday, men cheat everyday, and ppl hold grudges everyday this is nothin new, everybody jus wants to make a big deal outta it cause they are famous, they are jus like me and you nothing special and nothing new

Carolynlee…take some of your own advice…you’re here like everyone else commenting on speculation and gossip…so get off your high horse.

Wow Jen looks so beautiful and happy!!! She had one of my favorite looks of the night. I think it’s so classy and stylish. I actually like her hair too because it is so her! She didn’t try to be something she’s not. Personally I love her look a lot more than Angelina’s dramatic look.

She was stunning! Haters keeps on hating the girl has everything :)

They are such a cute couple! :) Love them both!

HoT PiNk PrInCeSS @ 02/24/2009 at 3:08 pm

Beautiful. So Glamerous

what is wrong with everyone here? everyone is loves to talk sh*t, and they dont notice she is 40 and looks great HELLO!!! i hope i look that great when i get to that age. as for the boyfriend who cares no one judges you on who you are with so why do you care who is she with. as for brad pitt he’s 40 and is starting to look 50. angelina looks awsome no doubt about it but that does not stop her from not caring about others (jen, her dad, family) . leave them alone!!! this is getting old move on!!!!!!!!!!

The only way for Jen to get an Oscar nom is to share or cut her hair off, wear no makeup on camera, gain extra weight, play a crazy woman & maybe show her T&A that might help, oh forgot she did that already on a magazine. Until that day Jen will always be type casted in rom-com roles.

they look cute together…happy couple..

Jennifer and Jake Gyllenhaal would be a better couple. Still waiting..

Gosh, you all REALLY hate Jennifer huh? My goodness! You really would think this woman went into your homes and robbed you and then took your husbands! No, Jolie took hers. It’s disgusting, and VERU Uncool how Jolie acted after, but let me tell you something, they are tooooo smug now, and it’s showing..read the NYPOST.com today, a very, very big newspaper in LA too….and the paper is right..at least John and Jen smile for the camera. What is with angie’s Pursed lips and head held so damn high? time will tell, if Jen gets the last laugh. Smug, Smug and getting more Smug…and that usually follows bad press. France, Preferred choice of base home, Unless making a Movie..then it’s good old USA…I agree,, Smug! Jen isn’t smug, look at her jeans and top, she looks great…we never see Angie in jeans do we? Black Slacks/tops…. She is indeed, a odd one.

Awww your super godess lost, your super hero lost, awwww too bad. Not one award in 4 shows. Awwww. (big grin)! Karma. la la la.
reading all the hate comments here, u know u all should be locked up somewhere, with a poster of pitt/jolie on the wall, and nothing else! Damn! get a life. Jen Is ATTRACTIVE! Ugly? Yeah and u all wish u had her body and life, so get real! Morons!

rionemesis @ 02/24/2009 at 6:53 pm

GORGEOUS lovely woman, perfection, such a pretty dress and cute flirty hair love it all, and Trolls go back to your caves!!

Stinky, Stinky, Stinky, Slept with half of Hollywood *****. This is your Hero, your idol, your passion. Not many Harvard grads on this site! Mother Teresa, JFK, Neil Armstrong, President Obama, Your idol doesn’t seem to fit. Keep saying she looks cute and prove my point. Beauty is only skin deep. That’s where it stops with Jen Jen.

chin can't act @ 02/24/2009 at 10:27 pm

rionemesis @ 02/24/2009 at 6:53 pm

from the neck down she looks great. anything above the neck looks like an old, old, wrinkly hag.

chin can't act @ 02/24/2009 at 10:37 pm

that’s one ugly motherfcuker. her face is wrinkly and old. the only thing she has that is good is her body. no talent, ugly face. john is kissing his mom. if she keeps on tanning, her face will dry up like an old prune.

She is America’s Sweetheart and always will be. What a beautiful face and the recent airport pictures show her flat and suntanned tummy. Now we know who Brad fantasizes about when he and Angelina are reproducing.

Wow she looks just amazing, love the dress and love the hair. Why are people saying shes boring? Angelina always has the same makeup done and to be honest, that black boring dress she wore was not oscar worthy. Bright green earrings? How creative I know a 5 year old that could pull that off. And you guys are calling Jennifer old?? Brad looks 60 and Angelina looks older than 40, she has so many lines and why is her face always shining. And whats up with Angelinas ugly arms, all those veins could compete with Sly Stallone. She looked better back when she was making out with her brother, wearing blood, doing drugs and basically being a nut case. Say what you will, but she loves stealing men… Shes done it so many times already its disgusting. But Im glad because Brad deserves it. Hes 42 and decided to get a tattoo NOW? Why not in his 20s or 30s? Now? hahahaha he needs to grow a pair. Nothing can compete to the class and elegance that is Jennifer Aniston. I recommend you google pics of Brad and Jen and tell me he wasnt happier then. Why not google old pics of Angelina to see the freak she was and is. Also, speaking of desperate its Angelina who has the paps on speed dial and everyone and their mother knows it.

what is going on with his eyes? his left eye looks prosthetic and the right one goes outward. thought it was just a fluke til I looked at all the others where he’s looking straight on…? and so, dabu, now what about these golden showers?

They look good together, I must say. Jen is pretty, John is cute. So I guess if there’s a top 100 couples award or list, they’d be in the 30-40 range. However, they can never reach the top level occupied by Angelina and Brad. No need to explain why. Nuff said.

She seems so bitter and jilted to me. It’s especially evident in the interviews she did for “He’s just Not That into you”.

bee dee wee @ 02/25/2009 at 5:53 am

why are there so many mean comments about this woman? she’s happy and healthy. Her guy looks happy to be with her. They look happy together and that’s great! I saw her on the Oscar’s, didn’t she smile at her ex husband? It would have been difficult for anybody to be in the same room with your ex and the woman he left you for, however, every one looked really happy.

jen fan @ 02/24/2009 at 3:48 am ellie @ 02/23/2009 at 9:59 pm Sweet Jade , bet & Jen fan. isn’t;t Jen just stunning;. Her and John look so happy. Well I would say the best looking couple there last night. Jen & Jack did a great Job. Jen is in love.

*******************

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I know Jen fan I don’t understand why anyone could ever make fun of her. Jen can pull her style off sexy but also absolutely beautiful. Jen is amazing . I love the braid it was soft & dressy.
I did love the interview, there so happy as you say very natural together , I haven’t seen John smile so much since hes back with Jen.
I just wish everyone would move on. Everyone seems real happy to me.
Take care …………………………….ellie

Does anyone else think she has the most bizarre hairline? Could the hairline readjustment story be true? That is one strange hairline.

Triangle is OVER @ 02/23/2009 at 7:58 pm Picture of Brad and Angie watching Jen and Jack on stage last night!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I’m thinking what you were thinking. I believe also its over. Angie respects & loves Brad so much and that Jen will always mean something to him , like her others. I’m so happy Angie Brad & Jen smiled. The war is over . I believe they all want everyone to be happy.

But its sad on the sites how no one will leave them alone. There all beautiful couples time to stop the name calling and speak civil with each other. We argue over people we really don’t know, We can all have are fans that we adore but have to be so harsh on them. Where all the ones to keep this gong.. Everyone it would be nice to get along and give opinions , but not in a mean way, or is this how its really suppose to be done. I’ve only started writing on these sites about 1&1/2 yrs. and its really pretty awful. I never really expected all of this to come out of our mouths, and I’ll be 1st one to say I wasn’t better then any of you.
I’m tired of flipping names that people don’t have the nerve to really say who they are. I’ve learned just to try to ignore them , that to me is silly baby crap. I know I’m asking the impossible, but i’m willing to give it a try.
That’s all I have to say. Everyone Enjoy your Day.

gossip gurl @ 02/25/2009 at 11:39 am

I’m over it….
just over it and over Jen…

ROTFLMAO at this blog post.
It was right on the $

she’s stunning, and looks really happy, **** bradgelina!

gossip gurl @ 02/25/2009 at 11:39 am
I’m over it….
just over it and over Jen…

ROTFLMAO at this blog post.
It was right on the $

That’s fine, you really actually believed there would be a showdown. I happen to watch the Oscars because there are the most greatest actors in the world, Jen wasn’t there to compete with Angie, They all looked lovely, although I didn’t like Angies emeralds on her. . i myself think there beautiful woman. Both are great actors in there own category. Please don’t tell me you don’t see some ones movie over disliking them? I go to most all of the movies. If it looks good I’ll be there.

I love her dress..she looked so good.

rionemesis @ 02/25/2009 at 3:37 pm

Gorgeous Jennifer! so many irrelevant people, what you get from bashing? i dont understand and never will, if i dislike someone i just don´t go and see their pictures-interviews-etc., why would you? stupid pelople are a mistery ?? x)

jen fan @ 02/25/2009 at 3:46 pm jade @ 02/25/2009 at 3:30 pm Hi jen fan!
———————
I’am glad you have some time off,you work hard. Did you see my comments last night to Ghost,starting with # 196? I wanted to try and
calm down Ghost. She/He is the one that got after us, for talking about my cold, awhile back. All is well now.
———————
I love Jen and John together. They were perfect together at the Oscars.
************************************

Good luck with that one, lol. (Calming that person down).
They were perfect…..just loved them there. Very much a gentleman to her
________________________________________
Hi my girls. Jen fan & Jade go to ET online scroll down till you see Jen & John smiling at each other beautiful, go to continue reading . Then you’ll see Johns name on air Ryan Seacrest click tab on that site. and you’ll see John Mayer name in the column . I not so good at this stuff , but you will know what to do after that. LOL If I get get into it anyone can. I need my girls home, but I pretty much learned everything on my own. I’ll get better to copy the site thats the next thing I will learn.

I love his sexy voice. I just love him with Jen. Do you know they both have so much nice hair if they had a baby it would have a ton of hair, wouldn’t that be adorable. Just dreaming W/B

P.S. Jade I’m gonna read the posts I was so tired fell out early.

Hi ellie,dear
———————-
Thanks for telling me about ET online. The main picture of Jen and John is gorgeous. The others are so good,too.They look so good together and were really enjoying their time together.It shows in these
pictures,more than any other time. Yes ellie,if they had a baby, it would
have a lot of hair and beautiful.
————————
ellie,my comments last night,that you are going to read are on the Jen
thread,Oscar Yesterday,Gone Today.Start reading a few posts before my #196.

jade @ 02/25/2009 at 7:55 pm Hi ellie,dear
———————-
pictures,more than any other time. Yes ellie,if they had a baby, it would
have a lot of hair and beautiful.
————————
ellie,my comments last night,that you are going to read are on the Jen
thread,Oscar Yesterday,Gone Today.Start reading a few posts before my #196.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi sweet Jade when you continued on the pic did you get to John Mayer & Ryan seacrest on the radio if you go back if you can and listen to John & Ryan. ok I’ll be around.. Tell me if you found it.
Ok i’ll read before that.

ellie,dear
———————-
I went back to ET and finally found and listened to the Interview with
John and Ryan. It was really good and they both make it so interesting.

jjeveryday @ 02/25/2009 at 11:57 pm

oh jenny! I have been on her team since the beginning. Hopefully this one won’t break her heart!

Those are great pictures Jared. Thank you for posting them. Also thanks for saying kind things about Jen such as her getting her fairy tale ending. I’m not so sure John Mayer is exactly my idea of Prince Charming but if she’s happy than I am happy for her.

As for the evil Brangelina admirers, I just get appalled whenever I read the most unkind, unsympathetic, mean, catty and vicious comments that they spew on these gossip boards about Jennifer Aniston in order to justify the terribly hurtful things that their idols, particularly Angelina Jolie do to other human beings. It’s unthinkable how any human being could be so MEAN SPIRITED and VINDICTIVE but that’s your brangelina fans for you. I hope each and every one of you lose your stupid husbands and boyfriends to someone younger than you whom your guy finds more exciting and sexy than you horrid people. I sure hope you experience this loss and then you will look back and realize that it’s your karma for being so unkind to another woman such as Jennifer Aniston. You people make me SICK!!!!

jade @ 02/25/2009 at 11:29 pm ellie,dear
———————-
I went back to ET and finally found and listened to the Interview with
John and Ryan. It was really good and they both make it so interesting.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My sweet jade thats what i wanted you to hear & jen fan. I thought if I can find anyone could. I stink at the computers. LOL I guess I didn’t explain to well. I hope you listened to the long version. I really enjoyed it. I also adore Ryan so it was nice to listen too.

I went back to ET and finally found and listened to the Interview with
John and Ryan. It was really good and they both make it so interesting.
They both had a good time,talking to each other. John has a nice voice,too. I did have a difficult time finding it. Thanks for letting me know about this,ellie. Jade

Dear Jade,

Only want to say hi. I miss you somehow. I think you knew already, Mayer won Grammy for Gravity (our song ;-)!).

It’s good to see Jen looks so happy like that. I heard that Jen would be on German TV. Time like this makes me regret not having TV. But, I hope I can see her in person on red carpet. There will be Marley & Me premier in my city, and I will watch it with my bf!

Till then!

Dear sweet rien,
———————-
I can’t tell you how happy I ‘am to hear from you,dear friend!! I have
missed you so much! Yes, I knew John won a Grammy for our song ,
“Gravity”. Before I check out of here at night, I always go over to You
Tube to listen to our song. Jennifer and John look so happy together
and were beautiful at the Academy Awards.
————————
That is great,that you will be able to go to the Red Carpet in Germany.
If you want ,would you want to tell us anything about it? Only if you want
to. We would appreciate it on here,the true Jen fans.
———————–
I miss our talks about Jen and John, Gravity and Greek food.
THANK YOU, DEAR RIEN!

ellie,dear
Yes I found the interview of John and Ryan.I listen to the whole thing
and I really like it. I had a hard time finding it,but I finally did. Thanks
for letting me know.
——————————-
ellie,right under your message to me above,dear rien sent me a message. I ‘am so happy to hear from her,after all this time. She will
see Jen and Owen on the Red Carpet, in Germany. It would be great
if she would let us know something about it,but only if she wanted to.

jade @ 02/26/2009 at 2:04 pm Dear sweet rien,
———————-
I can’t tell you how happy I ‘am to hear from you,dear friend!! I have
missed you so much! Yes, I knew John won a Grammy for our song ,
“Gravity”. Before I check out of here at night, I always go over to You
Tube to listen to our song. Jennifer and John look so happy together
and were beautiful at the Academy Awards.
————————
That is great,that you will be able to go to the Red Carpet in Germany.
If you want ,would you want to tell us anything about it? Only if you want
to. We would appreciate it on here,the true Jen fans.
———————–
I miss our talks about Jen and John, Gravity and Greek food.
THANK YOU, DEAR RIEN!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Rien thats also my sweet jade , I miss all you beautiful poems. Jen & John looked beautiful together didn’t they, she also did a wonderful job at the Oscars with Jack Black I adore him too. . I would also love if your able to go to the Red carpet In Germany, and to hear about it would be real neat. I would love to get to know you. Maybe you can come on sometimes my friend.
So isn’t our couple the best? I also was so happy for Johns 2 Grammys.
Jill has told me so much about you I even miss you. Shes such a lovely person & so is jen fan. Its so nice that the both of you spoke. I’m very happy for you & jade
Take care ellie

ellie,dear
It was so good to hear from rien. To hear something from Germany
about our Jen would be great! ellie,dear in your message above to
rien,did you mean say,”Jill has told me so much about you I even miss you”?

ellie @ 02/26/2009 at 2:32 pm jade @ 02/26/2009 at 2:04 pm Dear sweet rien,
———————-
I can’t tell you how happy I ‘am to hear from you,dear friend!! I have
missed you so much! Yes, I knew John won a Grammy for our song ,
“Gravity”. Before I check out of here at night, I always go over to You
Tube to listen to our song. Jennifer and John look so happy together
and were beautiful at the Academy Awards.
————————
That is great,that you will be able to go to the Red Carpet in Germany.
If you want ,would you want to tell us anything about it? Only if you want
to. We would appreciate it on here,the true Jen fans.
———————–
I miss our talks about Jen and John, Gravity and Greek food.
THANK YOU, DEAR RIEN!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So isn’t our couple the best? I also was so happy for Johns 2 Grammys.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jade Rien Jen fan Bet , I never meant ever to say Jill to you Rien. Dear lord I meant jade !!!!

congratularion john! after all the public humiliation that brad pitt and evil angelina jolie made to jen it’s very important what you did

jen tried too much to prove brad that she looks younger than ange even though ange is much younger than her. pathetic.
i think ange was looking effortlessly beautiful at oscars.

She looks stunning.. gorgeous tan, natural (not brash) looking blonde hair that is silky, amazing dress – perfect to get away from the usual black dresses she wears! seriously guys.. brad pitt WAS the hottest man alive – have you seen him now?! he looks unwash, tired and old – a completely different man. Angelina might be beautiful but shes always going to be a freak in my eyes – carrying a blood vial with billy bob thornton – even her own father said she was mentally disturbed and needed help! And their unruly children! seriously!

Why do people think everybody is jealous of Jenifer Aniston? What is there to be jealous of.She has a crooked jawline,Jay Leno chin,eyes to close together,paper slits for lips. Are we suppose to be jealous of that.If that is your standard for beauty,you must be pretty ugly yourself.