Katie Holmes: Extra Man Monday!

Katie Holmes: Extra Man Monday!

Katie Holmes keeps comfy in her boots as she carries her shoes onto the set of The Extra Man in New York City on Monday (February 23).

The film co-stars Kevin Klein, John Reilly and Paul Dano. Based on a novel by Jonathan Ames, Kline plays a failing playwright who ends up as an escort for rich widows. Over time he builds a friendship with an aspiring writer played by Dano.

15+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and her Extra Man Monday…

katie holmes extra man monday 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

That woman has some serious bags under her eyes!! She always seems so tired and unhappy. I’m not saying she is but she always looks that way.

Katie holmes always always always looks good to me the coat rocks and she’s an awesome mom and actress but I’m kind of stunded to see her at least she should be wearing sweats and her purse. I’m really stunned right now. I love everything she wears anyway but does anyone feel the same way I do. Because I just love her and she never looks bad. That’s just my oppinion that she doesn’t look bad. Even though she’s always being picked on she always holds her head up but I don’t know what she’s doing in these pictures. Because the Jacket the boats the shoes her hair and scarf rock.

oops sorry guys hit the buttons to many times feel like a dork

pink roses @ 02/23/2009 at 12:34 pm

Katie use to be pretty. What happened? She looks like a much older woman now.

Here’s to hoping this movie will do better than Mad Money! Is it cool if Suri makes an appearance? kthnx

thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 12:40 pm

ewwwwwwwwww she looks nasty please take a shower for once whats wrong with you Katie its like you gave up on life or something ughhhhhhhhh

OMG!!!
What a shock! Such a stark contrast!
After last night’s glamorous assembly, here comes our ole Homely!
Cannot be anymore frumpy! Someone used to comment how Homely was always bold to try.
That is so true! good ole Katie!! You go Nana! Don’t forget to pick up some oatmeal and reading glasses.

sarah says @ 02/23/2009 at 12:42 pm

Guess she plays one of the rich widows. Small role or maybe just like her play we are only going to see her.. Talk about old men did you see
Kevin Kline on the Oscars last night. And fat John Reilly guess Tom
got fed up with her sexy co star from her play. She can only work with
old men from now on. Again we will be seeing Katie walking to her
car from the apartment . Where is Suri? She has to be here too.
And where is the crew

sarah says @ 02/23/2009 at 12:54 pm

That bag is from Whole Foods it is a Sheryl Crowe bag. They make a
larger bag too. What is with the grumpy face. After Disneyland you have to walk through New York. No Crew or production staff

sarah says @ 02/23/2009 at 12:57 pm

THAT BAG IS A WHOLE FOODS BAG SHERYL CROWE DESIGNED IT
FOR THE ENVIORMENT.

What role does she play in that movie?
Is Homely about to play the widow that patrons Paul Dano? I’d like to say, it’s quite pertinent. Homely the Beard can very convincingly make believe as Paul Dano’s great aunt. I am so totally see it.
Or, the beard can also plays Klein’s so very willing paying beard. It’s effortless for her and I think she maybe able to nail an Oscar nomination with this part, if innovated by the production.

she looks adorable

Thanks Jared. She is a sweetie pie as always and Tom’s promo with Kimmel was hilarious.

#6 uh Katie is not 16 anymore from her older days from DC. She is 30 years old now so yeah she is allowed like the rest of us to grow up and get older. That’s life.

Lovely and I
like her hair.

thanks jj @ 02/23/2009 at 1:21 pm

SHE IS PRETTY!

The Oscars would have been extra magical and complete if TomKat were there!

Malicious @ 02/23/2009 at 1:29 pm

How she looks makes me wonder what’s going on in her personal life. Is being Tom Cruise’s wife so draining? Nicole Kidman never looked so bad.

Kidman never looked so bad? Actually she only started to look good on the movie Batman Forever but she had many misses too.
Now its all thanks to botox.

Lord she looks awful today. It is such a contrast to the fashions that rocked the Oscar’s last night.
And as another poster said–she is 30 years old now. Why does she keep dressing like she is in her teens.

You are funny dabu. Katie is working on a set not walking on a gown glammed up for the red carpet at the Oscars. Your hate is not right on your head and judgements.

Absolutely adorable