Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Nicole Kidman Pays Tribute to Angelina Jolie

Nicole Kidman Pays Tribute to Angelina Jolie

Nicole Kidman (in L’Wren Scott) takes the stage with four former Oscar-winners (Shirley MacLaine, Sophia Loren, Halle Berry and Marion Cotillard) to honor the nominees for Best Actress. In the same vein, Adrien Brody, Robert DeNiro, Michael Douglas, Anthony Hopkins and Ben Kinglsey all paid tribute to honor the nominees for Best Actor.

The 41-year-old Aussie actress paid tribute to Angelina Jolie for her role in The Changeling.

She ended her tribute with, “Angelina Jolie – You are unforgettable!”

Check out the video below!

Nicole Kidman pays tribute to Angelina Jolie – 2009 Oscars

Photos: Getty Images
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Oscars 2009

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Sheryl C. @ 02/23/2009 at 2:43 am

She didn´t mean a word!
Meryl Streep is the one you trully is unforgettable!”

All praise to the Goddess Angie! A true star. She was the best dressed woman there and a true star. Such talent and beauty. Angie and Brad are A listers. You saw how everyone just stopped to stare at them. Thanks Nicole for such a lovely tribute to our Angie.

she read he speach. She would like to say: LOOSER!

I liked what she said about Angie. It was nice and it seemed heart felt and sincere. I loved the changeling it is something anybody can relate to even if they don’t have children.Angie was great in it but I am happy for Kate.

myobservation @ 02/23/2009 at 2:48 am

Nic looked pretty tonite, less tight maybe in the face…nice soft hair style, pretty dress and not too terribly painfully thin…
Angie needed some lip color.

Nicole only said it because she had to make up some BS to say. Angelina doesn’t deserve the Oscar, it’s rightfully Kate’s.

I actually liked nicole dress.

smellycat @ 02/23/2009 at 2:51 am

A loser?
Angelina is ALREADY an Oscar winner… Even if she doesn’t win again in her lifetime, ACADEMY AWARD WINNER will forever be attached to her name… Now, don’t get me started on WHO IS a TRUE loser… Because I know one and she was a nervous wreck on stage at the Oscars! lol!

smellycat @ 02/23/2009 at 2:54 am

I both admire Nicole Kidman and Angelina Jolie – real talented actresses in HW along with Winslet and Streep. With that said, I don’t think Angelina was expecting to win anyway. She was clearly happy for Kate and if you watch it again, Jolie stood up right away when Kate’s name was called to acknowledge her win. Kate even shook Angie’s hand before accepting her award..

Sweet woman, as usual. She isn’t a wolf in sheep’s clothing unlike some people.

Leslie Anne @ 02/23/2009 at 3:02 am

wow how nice whatever nicole said to Angelina! :) but I wondered what did nicole say to angelina? anyone? Pls? because I cannot hear caused I’m deaf so thanks anyone!

the oscar belongs rightfully to meryl. obviously. two bad movies for kw. also nicole kidmans suck presentation made me so angry tonight. it was only redeemed by the everfescent SOPHIA LOREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wore GOLD! atleast angie looked gracious listening to that fake spiel. nicole kidman looks better than she did at the grammys.

I thought Nicole looked very pretty. Very soft and feminine. Loved her dress. And what she said about Angie was very sincere. More-so then some of the others. I think Angie and Nicole could be good friends if they ever hooked up.
Angie looked happy and gorgeous as usual!

oh my god guys check out this coment from the yahoo summary of last night….

Best Reaction: Jolie looking totally charmed by her Kung Fu Panda costar Jack Black, who was onstage presenting with that actress from Friends.

I didn’t like the way they had actors/actresses address the current nominees. It seemed too contrived and rehearsed.. or in some cases ill-rehearsed. You could definitely tell some were just reading and going through the motions.

I also hated Ben Stiller as Joaqiun.. it was inappropriate to have people laughing while showing some serious footage from films about murder and molestation. Tacky, tacky.

Angelina IS NOT a loser. She has an Oscar……….. and Brad AND little Brad babies AND a very hot movie career.
Nicole is pretty great herself. I’m glad to see both women looking so happy with their families and hunky husbands.

pineapplesundae @ 02/23/2009 at 3:20 am

These “tributes” were written by the show’s writers. You can tell when some of the presenters went off script. Nicole was not one of them.

Nicole however was one of the best dressed of the night. i couldn’t believe how tame and boring many of the stars were, including Angelina.

I am very happy for Kate. She certainly deserves the win. Too bad JJ you didn’t include the lovely shot of Kate, Nicole, and Sophia holding hands as they walked off stage. Or is that somewhere else?

OK JJ… did you fail to notice how stunning Halle Berry looked???? WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HER IN THAT KNOCKOUT DRESS????

You’ve already done plenty of coverage on Angie and Brad! It’s overkill….

Nicole and Angie both looked beautiful, what she said about Angie was lovely and seemed very sincere

the truth @ 02/23/2009 at 3:32 am

She’s only unforgettable because she’s beautiful. If she only had her acting skills to rely on she wouldn’t be famous. Same for Brad.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ANGELINA!!!!!!!!!! SHE ALREADY HAS AN OSCAR SO WHO CARES?!. SHE LOOKED SO GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE ANGIE!!

Hey Jared, I wanna see some pics of Halle Berry PLEASE!

Btw I love Nicole…………….. I would have liked to say the same about Angelina..if you know what I mean

Elizabeth @ 02/23/2009 at 3:46 am

What she said about Angie was really nice. Nicole is one of prettiest in HW

ace tomato @ 02/23/2009 at 3:59 am

That was lovely. I’m pretty sure Jolie knew that Changeling was not going to be her Oscar. Kate Winslet cleaned up for best actress for her roles this year and it is her year – and well deserved. That being said, Jolie looked lovely, unsurprised and graciously happy for Kate.

Kidman looked really beautiful. I still don’t know why so many people hate her, she always seems nice and like someone who is very shy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All