PCD Remixes Slumdog Millionaire

PCD Remixes Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire took home eight statues during last night’s Oscars including Best Picture, Best Score and Best Music (Song) for “Jai Ho.”

On his radio show, Ryan Seacrest debuted a remix of the “Jai Ho” featuring the Pussycat Dolls. The remix was composed by A.R. Rahman and produced by Polow Da Don.

You can also watch the awesome collaboration from last night between Rahman and John Legend here.

PCD Remixes Slumdog Millionaire’s “Jai Ho”

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 4:54 pm

Angelina Jolie Forever :)

thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 4:55 pm

Angelina and Brad Forever

Love PCD!!! They are great!!

thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 4:56 pm

yesterday Angelina looked so gorgeous I mean she is the godess of the gods so simple but yet stunning.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/23/2009 at 5:01 pm

videos gone

ARe you brangelinna fans for real? I need to know, you must all be under the age of 20…right?
This couple are so egotistical, it makes me puke. They lead the media and everyone else on with every move. This woman is so above herself, she’s forgotten she’s human.
Lets see, she doesn’t watch any movies, especially the Oscar nominated features…”only will I watch what Brad has done…” PUKE.
She acts like she’s so over acting, she can’t stand to be at a red carpet event…GET THE HELLl OVER YOURSELF! GO MOVE TO AFRICA THEN!!!!
She won’t speak to any reporters when asked simple questions about her talent or movies..
When you bite the hand that feeds you, you better be careful what you wish for.
You are delusional if you like these two.
Ok, that’s off my chest…thank you.

I agree #6. If you don’t like the industry, get out. She also should support her other actors. When you say you don’t watch or go to movies, you’re dissin’g your collegues. They work hard too, and probably root on one another. That’s a tough industry, there’s always someone better and wanting your script. She’s a stuck up..I would agree.

So good!!! Yay Slumdog!

thats_right @ 02/23/2009 at 6:23 pm

#6 and #7 don’t hate that Angelina Jolie is the godess of the gods and she is successful she has no time to watch movies unlike Chinifer Maniston she has things to do like work, do humanitarian work, be with her kids, go tell Chinifer Maniston she has lots of free time in her hands she can watch all the movies and do lots of interviews so you can be happy lol

omg! ♥ those little boys from slumdog millionare! They were the best part of the movie! Who else had theri ♥ stolen by his little boys?

number 8# : I dont know where u’re from…probably from the USA.
Im from Europe, and I can assure u that the indian culture is soooo rich, so interesting, the music,the clothing, the art, the history, the food….
And u making this kind of comment…just shows how narrow minded u are…stuck in the american/western ” culture”
U should travel and see how people in this world, with 6 billion people live differently from u

racist scum. Your way of thinking will never get you anywhere.

I like the original version better. This ones cool. Love the Girls wearing the sari especially Nicole

#8 – You should do some research on the actors before you go off running your disgusting racist mouth. Not that it should matter what their religion/race is in the first place.

why’d they have to ruin this for me

Was just watching the Oscars, and have had that song in my head all morning.

But it was nice to see the Red Cross Appeal message at the beginning :)

a lot of indians criticized slumdog for depicting india as a big slum. india is a beautiful place so where was the beauty of it in this film? also director, writer, cinmetographer, producer: not indian! angelina, by the way, looked flawless!

I love the Indian Culture! I love their clothing and style, and their hindi movies are great. If you would just give it a chance, it’s very interesting.

I love the remix! is it on itunes?

The kids in Slumdog are the cutest most adorable winners!

hannah duncan @ 02/23/2009 at 10:08 pm

It’s a pretty good remix!

NOw now… some parts of Indian is not all that beautiful.. just like in ANY COUNTRY…. so the Indians shouldn’t be mad at this movie because it showed a part of India that is not upscale.

I like the remix of this song! Very good!

good film

rahman is talent

Maria @ 02/23/2009 at 9:30 pm

I love the remix! is it on itunes?

The kids in Slumdog are the cutest most adorable winners!

omg! Didn’t they steal your heart? ♥ how cute were they? i’m glad they were @ the Oscars! I just hope they are doing well!

I really, really like this song! Especially with PCD. It got stuck in my head after watching the Oscars.

santa nibedita @ 02/24/2009 at 3:42 am

welllll i wd like 2 tellll dat guyyyy…..who has posted comment no 8………..dat im frm india………i love western kulture of usa……and then why can’t u adore indian kulture???????annddd if u remain stuck onli in 1 thing……………..then perhaps i guess dat soon u wud bcome an old-fashioned guy…maybbb……………..TRY 2 change urselllllfff!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All