Natalie Portman & Rodrigo Santoro: New Couple?

Natalie Portman & Rodrigo Santoro: New Couple?

Natalie Portman has been quite popular with the boys since splitting with rocker Devendra Banhart last September.

She has been dating Brazilian actor Rodrigo Santoro for about a month according to InTouchWeekly. According to a source, “They are trying to keep a low profile, but he is a very sweet guy. And to make things more interesting, Ryan Gosling has been in the mix as well. After splitting with Rachel McAdams (again), he’s been “texting her all the time and asking her to hang out,” says a friend.

Rodrigo, 33, has had roles in Lost, 300 and Che.

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
vanessajonas @ 02/24/2009 at 4:56 pm

i dont even know him… ryan and nataliee? odd

i also heard she was dating/seeing robert pattinson as well…but i think this match sounds best just because natalie seems to go for not extremely famous guys and rob and ryan ar eboth on the a-list

I thought they’ve dated before a while back.

oooohh….to think what exceptionally gorgeous childeren these two would produce… talk about winning a genetic lottery…

lakers fan in boston @ 02/24/2009 at 5:02 pm

i dont even no that guy
the only interesting thing i heard about her hooking up with somebody was rob pattinson, well at least flirting or something….
altho i also find that guy a creep 2 be with my natalie….
i have a feeling she’ll end up with somebody go tho imo

Btw, he’s cute.

I’m loving it. he is indeed very sweet and well respected in brazil. here in brazil the media still not talking about them.

i don’t know the guy, need to look up what he has been in, but if Natalie is dating him, he must be something better than the ordinary, i am sure

ahh..he was the ‘bad guy’ (surfer) in Charlie’s Angels.

boyfriend # 401

i just looked him up, he is gorgeous

ALAN JONES @ 02/24/2009 at 5:08 pm

IT´S AMAZING! I´M Brazilian and everybody here in Brazil love him and his works so much.He is a good person.And of course Natalie is fantastic.Good look for them………ALAN JONES

way to go Natalie, have fun, hope you like him enough and are happy

I’d date her and I’m a straight chick!!

Seriously…she is my lesbian crush!!

Well according to the media Natalie’s been getting around lately…First with Ryan Gosling, then flirting at the Oscars with Robert Pattinson and now with Rodrigo…Yeah…the poor girl can’t be seen talking with anyone apparently, but I DO have to point out that if there is ANY truth to this rumor, I think it would be safe to say by now that Natalie likes her men LATINO,hahahahahahahahaha! Gael,Devendra,Rodrigo…she’s got good taste!

@kery #10 @ 02/24/2009 at 5:14 pm

Every guy who meets Natalie falls for her, she is just looking for the perfect one, and she is doing the right thing

some girls are afraid not to get married right away bc they don’t have confidence and think they will not find better

natalie has confidence, she can get any one she wants

I think she is playing the field but, I don’t know enough of this guy to say yea or nay but, I do like the Gosling idea and heard about the texting flirting idea..Man’s canadian so she is used to COLD..not sure about the Brazillian heat..lol

Hey Jared, I don’t see this on the InTouch website.

She sure is popular with all the boys.

Russian girl @ 02/24/2009 at 5:24 pm

OMG! If they are dating it will be The most GORGEOUS couple ( after Jolie-Pitt). I love Rodrigo soooo much. They both Unreal Beauty and clever! Soooo I hope Rodrigo and Natalie are dating!

no pics together= it never happens

I guess we just have to wait and see, but if Natalie is with him, he must be something special

meofcourse @ 02/24/2009 at 5:27 pm

DAMN!
Is she lucky or what.
he is soooo sexy in lost and love actually and charlies angels.
I always notice him.

they’d make some rather good looking children lol.

And of course natalie portman is sooo Gorgeous aswell
Sexiest Couple Going (IF TRUE)

xx

it is possible cos i recognize her type of man, and he is one of them

I love Natalie Portman, I hope she is happy

The most gorgeous girl in HW.

H. Lecter @ 02/24/2009 at 5:36 pm

Jared, I don’t find this. Another ****! It’s not true, I’m sure. She SEEMS SO SINGLE, JUST SEE HER LATEST PAPARAZZI CANDIDS PLEASE, and you’ll see!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All