Britney Spears - "If U Seek Amy" CD Cover

Britney Spears -

Britney Spears posted the artwork for her latest single “If U Seek Amy” on her official website.

“If U Seek Amy” is the third single to be released from Brit‘s sixth studio album Circus. The track was co-written and produced by Max Martin, who also wrote previous hits for Brit Brit, including “…Baby One More Time” and “Oops!… I Did It Again”.

Earlier this month, Brit shot the music video for the song.

Posted to: Britney Spears

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

my favorite song on the album!!!

this looks nice, I’m glad they/she didn’t use one of the circus album photoshoot pictures
I really like this cover :)

there is foundation powder on her eyebrows.
not cute.
neither is this cover
like the song though..

Cant waIt for the VIDEO and TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont care.. @ 02/26/2009 at 5:47 pm

can’t take care of her finances,
herself or her children but she can
go on tour for one of the worst cds
of the year.. yay? [ note: the sarcasm. ]

Kate & Xtina 4ever! @ 02/26/2009 at 5:55 pm

I love britney! She’s ond of the greatest!

shes GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 cant wait to the video gooosh!

to the lame haters. @ 02/26/2009 at 6:23 pm

BRITNEY IS ICONIC. Shes a poop GODDESS..and she has made a great impact on society whether you like it or not… be one with it. This song is waaay hot, like Britney.

to the lame haters. @ 02/26/2009 at 6:23 pm

pop goddess.. but Im sure you guys will have fun with that one ; )

God, she is just a simple, stupid, dirty, Sk ANK!

really pretty

SHITNEY IS SOOOOOOO TRASHY!!!!!!!!!

SHITNEY IS SOOOOOO TRASHY!!!!!!!!!

montana mike @ 02/26/2009 at 7:43 pm

there’s a good chance that she may never be happy again. there’s a real saddness in her face

5:47 You nailed it!!!There keeping her busy to keep her sane but she can’t work like this forever what kind of a life would this be for her boys I bet there already working on her next CD.

notice the cover of her album the letters U, S and A are in caps ..
add that to the meaning of if u seek amy (f-u-c-k me)…. = USA **** me / **** me USA… :P just speculating.

notice the cover of her album the letters U, S and A are in caps ..
add that to the meaning of if u seek amy (f-*-c-k me)…. = USA **** me / f*ck me USA… :P just speculating.

#17 – The “I” is also capitalized…Those letters are capitalized because they are the first letters of the words. That’s how you write a title. Sorry to break it to you. LOL

elizabeth @ 02/26/2009 at 8:17 pm

is that song about ******* her?

lakers fan in boston @ 02/26/2009 at 8:21 pm

lol i guess jared hasnt figured out the
f**************u******** c********** k**************
me

............... @ 02/26/2009 at 8:34 pm

lakers fan in boston @ 02/26/2009 at 8:21 pm lol i guess jared hasnt figured out the
f**************u******** c********** k**************
me
______________

It does NOT sound like that! What are you 10? Tell me WHERE there is an “S” sound in the phrase f………u…………c………..k There is NONE you freaking little kids are pathetic.

to: “…………..”
uh, it goes like this: If (F) you (U) seek amy. if you say “seek amy” fast, it sounds like “C-K ME”
duh, tard.

wow this picture is really old. its from a photoshoot they did in like december they just cropped her head. the whole picture she has her hand to her throat and she is like leaning against something. still pretty though

ihavenolife @ 02/26/2009 at 9:39 pm

work seems to do her good.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All