Jennifer Aniston is a Balenciaga Babe

Jennifer Aniston is a Balenciaga Babe

LEAN ON ME

Jennifer Aniston gets costar Owen Wilson‘s shoulder to lean on at a photocall for their latest dramedy, Marley & Me, at the Hotel Bristol on Thursday (February 26) in Paris, France.

Aniston, who celebrated her 40th birthday earlier this month, paired her Balenciaga wrap dress with brown suede shoes from Christian Louboutin.

Don’t you just love how Marley & Me in French is Marley & Moi? Loves it!

15+ pictures inside of Balenciaga babe Jennifer Aniston

jennifer aniston balenciaga 15
jennifer aniston balenciaga 16
jennifer aniston balenciaga 17

Photos: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All

I think the dress doesn’t work and Jen looks very masculine here. The hair is great but it really emphasizes her chin.

she’s related to the horses on Camila Parker Boyle’s stable more like it. I heard the horses there tried to mount her when she passed by thinking she’s a horse in heat haha.

Sorry but so boring

rionemesis @ 02/26/2009 at 5:40 pm

just GORGEOUS; love that dress is so herthanks for more Jennifer post jared!! The Trolls love them! cant live without them!

Awww, for a while there I was hoping they would hook up :-)
Jen’s got style, that dress is gorgeous….and I’m glad to see Owen looking happy.
I think it’s crazy how jealous people can get about Jen, wth can’t she just have a happy life?? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I bet Brad & Angie hate all their so-called fans who constantly feel the need to insult Jen. Brad & Angie would probably be totally happy to disassociate from you guys.

To the EVER – DELUTIONAL Jenhens :
How come X only gets some SIDE KICK roles ? and NEVER – EVER a LEAD ROLE in a feature films ?

on 4th photo she is doing blowjjob! hehehe
it shall be so nice!

God bless the J.P FANS @ 02/26/2009 at 6:48 pm

Hello J.P fans Ilove all you … FROM Brazil god Bless the J. P family and all YOU fans. Eu acho maravilhoso vcs defenderem uma mulher interessante, bonita e que ajuda a tantas nações como a Angie ela é incrivél… e para os X fan’s vcs ñ teriam tantos de nós postando nos artigos dessa inutil, infantil e sem talento se vcs ñ tivessem em primeiro lugar acusado a Angie de roubar o Brad dessa velhota chorona sem talento. Ninguém rouba outra pessoa a ñ ser sequestrador … o Brad largou ela pelos motivos dele … e ela sabe quais são mas prefere se fazer de vitima… vcs ñ tem nem como defender essa otaria pq a unica coisa que ela tem é cabelo, corpo e rosto de PATETA… ALÉM DE SER CLARAMENTE INCAPAZ DE FORMULAR UMA FRASE INTERESSANTE EM QUALQUER ENTREVISTA… I LOVE ALL U GUY’S FANS OF THE J.P the wonderfull family and HOT Mamma and Daddy, u guys make my day light up and i gigle so hard with u coments TEAM Jolie-Pitt forever sorry my poor english Kisses from Brazil taht Love J.P

Hugh Heftner is calling… Quick… Quick.. do that NU*DE thing….
before your NON-CHILD- friendly boobs sag to the floor.

babybabybaby @ 02/26/2009 at 6:55 pm

WOO-HOO, another Jen thread! I welcome the haters to keep on posting, because the more posts her threads get, the more threads Jared will put up on her! Jen is riding high and at the top of her game right now, more power to her.

Besane @ 02/26/2009 at 11:53 am
Is she related to Camilla Parker Bowles?
*****************************************************************************************

Now you know you are wrong for that! ROTFLMBAO!!

Annie @ 02/26/2009 at 12:03 pm
She looks nice and I love the dress and the shoes just not together…..

Where the hell is her stylist? The dark tights are all wrong with that dress and the shoes are just klutzy.

Not impressed by JA @ 02/26/2009 at 6:59 pm

Jennifer Anniston looks 50. Her fans think that lying about her fast aging process would make the lie a truth. Too bad. Jennifer skin and droping facial mucles state looks 50. She can use botox in between as much as she wants, she looks every bit of her age and much more

Liza @ 02/26/2009 at 12:01 pm
haters go to the brangelina threads! no one needs you here. obessed with jen?!!!!

We’re just making observations based on the photos. She’s clingy. Every time she is in a photo with a guy, she hangs onto him like a barnacle. Doesn’t she feel secure enough to not hang onto people? No wonder she gets dumped. Insecurity and neediness are not sexy or attractive.

debra77 @ 02/26/2009 at 4:42 pm
I will be honest and say first off .. I am not a Jennifer fan..
I know that many posters here are.. I have a question. Where are the John Mayer fans that are supporting this relationship.

They aren’t supporting this relationship. That’s the problem in a nutshell.

oknow @ 02/26/2009 at 2:01 pm
yeah, Jen has to promote Marley again since Benjamin Button now outsells it by $113 million dollars!

Yeah, I noticed the hags aren’t talking much about Karma any more :lol:

babybabybaby @ 02/26/2009 at 7:23 pm

I’m not sure why people are so obsessed with her eye color, but her eyes are naturally blue. Not brown. B-L-U-E. Everyone say it with me…bluuuuuuueeeee.

After seeing this, I had to go look up Angelina’s age. She is 33 ? Wow she is not aging well. Jennifer is 7 years older than her and looks MUCH better.

Jill @ 02/26/2009 at 7:12 pm oknow @ 02/26/2009 at 2:01 pm

Yeah, I noticed the hags aren’t talking much about Karma any more
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jill who gives a crap with you with this movie sh it. we don’t care. Why the comparison all the time. Jen had 2 hit movies. get over it already.. I could care less. Your the only one that brings up the Karma crap. Your obsessed with Jen more then Angie.
On Angies site you all also speak badly about Jen you Angie fans talk more about Jen on any site . Move on. Jill are Angie & Brad happy? I think so . I also know Jen & John are happy. So whats your problem already with Jen ? Go read her lesbian relationship already.

Angelina has been looking so matronly lately with the ugly dresses she’s wearing out. Jennifer on the other hand, has an athletic build and is just totally youthful. Jen – beautiful face, body, outlook, and heart. Angelina – ok-looking but over-rated, unattractive figure, and most of all, unattractive character.

oh well….I tried to post a link showing Jennifer as a very young teen with brown eyes and hair!

Did not realize she had on blue contacts!

Guess Jared needs to check my link or something

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Ellie Goulding's 'Halcyon' Climbs Back into UK Top 10 Two Years Later!
    Ellie Goulding does a major dip on stage during her performance at Stadtpark on Tuesday (July 22)...
  2. Selena Gomez Cozies Up to Tommaso Chiabra in Saint-Tropez - See the Pics!
    Selena Gomez gets wrapped up into the arms of her new rumored beau Tommaso Chiabra while enjoying...
  3. Sasha Clements Orders Up A 'Scruffy, But Not Smelly' Boyfriend In New 'How To Build A Better Boy' Trailer
    Kelli Berglund cozies up to the spotlight and her robot boyfriend Marshall Williams in the new...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »