Thu, 26 February 2009 at 12:09 pm
Lady GaGa is Bodysuit Bold
- Lady GaGa is funky fresh.
- George Clooney is David Beckham‘s landlord
- Gisele Bundchen is floppy hat fabulous.
- Halle Berry looks posh.
- Chris Brown fears for his life.
- Usher gets political
- Lindsay and Sam run to make their flight.
- Ed Westwick is candy bar cute.
- Kate Moss defends polar bear.
- Obama names gay man to head office of National AIDS Policy.
- Bikini-clad Rihanna was photographed in a bikini at a private beachside villa in Punta Mita, Mexico, a day after her 21st birthday.
- Beyonce is hosting a contest to find the best reenactment of her “Single Ladies” video. The winner will receive $2,500 and the honor of having their video submission shown during her upcoming tour.
- Madonna’s beau Jesus Luz bonded with her son Rocco last weekend during services at the Kabbalah Center in L.A. “He was playing more with Rocco than paying attention to Madonna,” according to a source. Madge’s camp insists the pop star and Jesus are “just friends.”
- Brad Pitt didn’t win an Oscar, but he is now the proud owner of a 10-pound, solid dark chocolate bust sculpted in his likeness, courtesy of Axe deodorant, which is touting its new spray.
- Kate Bosworth has purchased the rights to a book called “Lost Girls and Love Hotels” and is going to try her hand at producing.
- Michael Phelps has been dropped as keynote speaker at two events in Canada next week, with the promoter, Power Within Inc., citing his “widely publicized alleged use of marijuana.”
Like Just Jared on Facebook