Rachel Bilson is Century Plaza Pretty

Rachel Bilson is Century Plaza Pretty

Newly engaged Rachel Bilson keeps it cute in a white Brian Reyes t-shirt and Chloe chain strap bag as she arrives for a meeting at Century Plaza Hotel on Thursday (February 26) in Century City, Calif.

The 27-year-old O.C. actress recently was at the Brian Reyes show during NY Fashion Week. She shared her fave look from the runway, saying, “The dress with the marble-type print. All the prints were amazing, but the one that was cream and brown, the detail!”

10+ pictures inside of Century Plaza pretty Rachel Bilson

rachel bilson century plaza hotel 01
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 02
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 03
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 04
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 05
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 06
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 07
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 08
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 09
rachel bilson century plaza hotel 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Daily?? Really Jared? REALLY?! Sick.

twice a day ! i cant wait for the candid when we see her crapping!

Daily? You mean hourly. This is nauseating. And what’s so pretty about her, she looks like an old hag.

I love her. Congrats on the engagement! So pretty.

You should seriously change the name of this site to JUST RACHEL.

fake couple @ 02/26/2009 at 3:46 pm

same old same old. oh sorry new bag why?. and where is the fiance’ he must be somewhere. yes we know you are enaged.

All the poor people in the world, all the starving children, and she has nothing better to do with her money than shop and pay to have her picture wh*red out. So pathetic.

fake couple @ 02/26/2009 at 4:00 pm

back to wearing the tight jeans that show of her saddlebags(again) at least it will stop the pregnant rumor’s again. no baby for her still thinks she is going to a a-list actress.not and if she is going to a meeting you would dress a lot smarter than that its all lies. my god said it before she does read the comments on jared.

Love her. Thanks Jared

JUST RACHEL! *lol*

well, at least this one don’t have any ‘ring’ on the title.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/26/2009 at 4:51 pm

love u rachel!!!!
what a cute girl =D
love her outfit, even if it’s a pretty simple thing
i hope ur happy with anakin, u deserve 2 be happy rachel =]
more rachel!
@2, i no i wanna watch =D lol

OMG look it’s Rachel again. OMG!!! OMG!!! I was waiting the entire day hoping that Jared will post pictures of this hag again this afternoon doing nothing as usual. She just lives the greatest life. I wish I could be just like her and pay this lovely man named Jared to post my pictures on the web for all to see how relevant I really am. Jared you are the greatest!!!

you cnat be serious every freaking day a new post for that d lister?

No, no Zoe, you’re mistaken, *several* posts per day of this D-lister. Please get your facts straight.

Actually bored @ 02/26/2009 at 5:55 pm

Hmmblblblllflb, Rachelllbbilsooon doing nothing, again and again and again, even the haters can get bored. I leave this stuff.

you ******* are right. I like Rachel Bilson… think shes super cute, but this is just insanity. Seriously.. cute girl, but who HONESTLY cares? Enough .. shes not even at an event, not dressed up, NOT IMPORTANT.

I feel like I really dont like “lakers fan in boston” your posts annoy me.

she is cute. i hope she’ll play in another show

nina bella @ 02/26/2009 at 7:52 pm

Stop posting pics of her already!

nayden skywalker @ 02/26/2009 at 8:36 pm

I rather see pics of sexy Hayden……well, at least he used to be hot and sexy, especially as Anakin in Revenge of the Sith. Since hooking up with this Bitchinson, the poor guy has lost not only his weight and muscles but also his confidence and sanity. Natalie was such a great influence on him. He was soooo much happier when he was around Natalie.

Jared, you’re going to ruin what’s left of her career by posting too many pictures of her on your site. Stop overexposing her.
The oversaturation is not good for her in the long run.

I love that green handbag.

Newly engaged? I thought the story they were spinning was Christmas.
The OC went off the air last year or the year before. Not sure didn’t watch it. Anyway why still use that, wouldn’t Jumper actress be more recent even if the movie was terrible.
Does anyone else find it strange that all her business meetings seem to take place at hotels?

Haha, good point toni.