Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg are The B-Team

Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg are The B-Team

Saturday Night Live alum Will Ferrell and Boogie Nights star Mark Wahlberg are teaming up as cops in the upcoming comedy The B Team.

Directing is Adam McKay, who also teamed with Ferrell in 2006′s Talladega Nights (cost $72 million, grossed $148 million) and 2008′s Step Brothers (cost $65 million, grossed $100 million).

According to Variety, the script is unfinished but with a McKay-Ferrell pairing, Sony Pictures Entertainment went ahead and acquired the rights to the film anyway.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Marky Mark getting into comedy?

Ethan Miller/Getty

ihavenolife @ 02/26/2009 at 2:28 pm

i would watch it.

Georgette @ 02/26/2009 at 2:34 pm

I’m sorry..I don’t think he is funny.
In fact, I think he’s too gross..that humor is crass.

marvin alvarez @ 02/26/2009 at 2:40 pm

pretty cool :) its gonna be nice to see mark smile a lil bit :P

I would love to see Mark do comedy.

EXCLUSIVE! @ 02/26/2009 at 3:01 pm

EXCLUSIVE! BRITNEY SPEARS TOUR VIDEO INTERLUDE:

Oh my god, Mark Wahlberg is my favorite actor & I love Will Ferell in alll his movies. This will be like the ultimate movie. xD

she-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/26/2009 at 3:44 pm

love me sum Marky Mark, he’s stoo sexy for comedy!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/26/2009 at 3:52 pm

mark’s a douchebag and will really hasn’t been funny since talladega, so i am not expecting much.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/26/2009 at 4:46 pm

id probably watch
i think that will is hilarious
the only movie i really hate of his that that stupid ass bewitched movie
that sucked monkey balls

Marky will be terrific. He has a great sense of humour. Maybe I’ll actually like a new Will Ferrell movie for a change.

Will is pretty one-note…and I think he’s a bit old to be doing crap like “Stepbrothers” or whatever that film was. I didn’t watch it, but what I heard about the plot is just the same old Will Farrell silliness, and not very interesting.

I don’t know about Mark and comedy, though. Probably an okay straight man, but he’s pretty much always the pissed off, chip-on-his-shoulder character. It worked comedically for him in I Heart Huckabees, though, so maybe….I guess I’m just having a hard time being interested in this pairing.

I can see Mark as the dumb-straight man. He can just get himself into stupid situations. Of course, it would probabaly work better with John Reilly.

i keep coming back to that picture of mark. wow, that ARM! that face! he’s irresistible and has been charming in a few productions i can remember

will ferrell on the other hand, his movies, shtick, and that “live action version of the grinch” face of his, i could do without

Let’s just hope that Mark will be the only one taking his shirt off.

Should be the C and D team

We’re expected to laugh already, folks?

so very very tired of both of them …
ferrell is the new chevy chase ;p

Hopefully Mark gets naked. He is the sexiest man alive!!

myślę ,że nadaje się do komedii,czekam na flm

myślę ,że nadaje się do komedii,czekam na film