Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

A solo Brad Pitt dons a pair of Hoyle Jackson jeans as he arrives at JFK airport and catches a departing flight out of New York City on Friday afternoon (February 27).

The 45-year-old actor wore his favorite newsboy cap and aviator sunglasses. Brad seemed didn’t seemed bother by the waiting paparazzi but his security on the other hand weren’t so pleased!

On Wednesday, Brad and longtime love Angelina Jolie took the kids to see the Broadway musical, The Little Mermaid.

brad pitt weekend getaway 01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All
SPONGEBOB :) @ 02/27/2009 at 4:27 pm

GEORGEOUS!!!!! Wonder where he’s going???

I know I cannot possibly be 1st, but I am close! :lol:

hotness and am on the first page! sounds shallow but yeyyyyy!!

love ya Brad!! :-)

ahh first page!!!!!

nice to see brad!!! He’s handsome as always!

Angie fan @ 02/27/2009 at 4:34 pm

love him!!!

Koreangirl @ 02/27/2009 at 4:36 pm

he’s HOT

Brad is soooooooo hot.

Nice looking fellow there, very hunky. AJ got the better deal. Douche or no douche (Deal or no Deal). I take no douche for the win.

****Throw in a couple of rabid hens and you have a story. Just kidding
Entire article at link

Numberless books and articles have over the past 80 years retold a story that is known to British audiences to the point of tedium but less familiar here in America. Now in the hands of David Grann, an amusingly self-deprecating Brooklyn nerd on the staff of the New Yorker, it is brought vividly alive once more in “The Lost City of Z.”
[Percy Fawcett mapping the frontier between Brazil and Bolivia in 1908.] Royal Geographical Society

Percy Fawcett mapping the frontier between Brazil and Bolivia in 1908.

****So good is his recounting of the yarn that no less a luminary than Brad Pitt is said to be interested in a film version. Since poisoned arrows, cannibalism, impenetrable canopies of rainforest, incomprehensible maps, utility-pole-size pythons, stiff upper lips, gray-bearded geographers, steam packets, naked jungle folk and incessant drumming — as well as possibly the aforementioned Mr. Pitt — all figure boldly in the epic, it is not hard to imagine Hollywood backer-types feeling the near-certainty of commercial reward.

What makes Mr. Grann’s telling of the story so captivating is that he decides not simply to go off in search of yet more relics of our absent hero — but to go off himself in search of the city that Fawcett was looking for so heroically when he suddenly went AWOL.

brad is getting old and ugly!!!

Tim ran after a few celebs, just not BP and AJ but trust US Weakly to take it to a new level

Tim Gunn Worries About His Day Job
2/27/09 at 2:45 PM

Since 2007, Liz Claiborne has eliminated over 2,000 jobs, closed distribution centers, rid itself of licensing brands and suspended employee pay increases. Things have been so bad (their chief executive flies coach) that their famous chief creative officer, Tim Gunn, said last night at the Bailey House auction he even worries about his job. “I’m grateful every day that I still have a job at Liz Claiborne. I make no assumptions about me,” he told us. “I’m confident that Liz Claiborne, Inc. will pull out of this, because we’re operating so thoughtfully and so strategically … But it is a challenging time.” Gunn added that they expect things to get worse. “We are making no blue-sky assumptions about the future. We’re stacking the sandbags for a long haul of economic downturn.”

If Gunn does get laid off, he can always focus on his television career. Project Runway might never come back, but he can always be a red-carpet television personality, after his heroic performance for ABC’s Academy Awards preshow. “The only scary moment was when the producer was in my ears saying, ‘Go after Brad and Angelina,’ you know, because their publicist had said they will speak to no one. They didn’t care that we were the official red-carpet show. And my adrenaline kicked in, my brain went off — if it had been on I never would have had the guts and courage to do it — and out I went!” Gunn told us. “So not only did I get them, but I was envious of Jess Cagle getting Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, because I wanted them, so when they walked by, I went running out on the carpet to talk to them, too. So I said to the producers, how about next year we do Red-Carpet Ambush with Tim Gunn?”

Review: ‘Benjamin Button’ is achingly romantic

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, Feb 27: ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ deserves applause. The film strikes a chord with the audience due to the treatment of the unusual film and convincing performances by the characters.

Based on an F Scott Fitzgerald’s short story about a man who ages in reverse, the unique storyline of the film has been dealt brilliantly and the emotional portrayal is sensitively done. Director David Fincher raises various philosophical questions in the film, which makes one sit back and think.

It`s just so achingly sad: Pitt, as the title character, is doomed from the start. He can travel the world and live a life that`s adventurous and full, but he can never truly be with the woman he loves, Daisy (Cate Blanchett), whom he meets when she`s just a little girl (played by Elle Fanning) and he`s a boy trapped in an old man`s body.

The film does justice to the spirit of the book and its aching romance leaves one emotional.

Rating: Three Cheers!

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 4:51 pm

# 612 briseis @ 02/27/2009 at 4:34 pm
PT, where are the tab reports. **chanting, banging on the table** WE WANT OUR TAB REPORTS! WE WANT OUR TAB REPORTS!!!
+++++++++++++++++++
LOL, Briseis. Sorry…I’m at my day job right now. I know, I know…why work for a living when I could blog and bash X full-time…but a girl can only take so much X before her head explodes. And if my head explodes, then who’s going to be here to snark at the trolls?
I’m going to B&N tonight to take notes. The US & OK stories are LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG – including sidebars with timelines and all kinds of other shite. I may not do the other 3 tabs because their stories are pedestrian at best. I could have written that garbage DURING a lobotomy…
Tab report…late Saturday night or Sunday afternoon (I am NOT a morning person!). Mainly because I’m a shitzy typist. My brain thinks faster than my fingers want to work!

Wow, one HOT poppa – I know some don’t like it but I love the goatee!

Thanks for the new thread Jared

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 4:52 pm

Also..for anyone who missed it on the previous thread…here’s a copy of X stalking Angie again with “festival” spelled correctly.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 4:55 pm

old benjamin was cuter. lmbao

analytical @ 02/27/2009 at 4:57 pm

not for anything, but while i was reading the backpages before this page, i can’t help but notice how his “airport” outfit is super reminiscent to that of jennifer’s airport outfit she was caught wearing just recently:

what a coincidence…

Certainly they make a hot couple. I prefer Angelina :)

He loves the paparazzi att. @ 02/27/2009 at 4:58 pm

He is already old and ugly.

HOTNESS OVERLOAD.

BP got that swagger. ” No please don’t take my picture, Please don’t look at me, Please let me hide in peace, Please I am a star and I want to be left along” thing for Papa Pitt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All