Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

A solo Brad Pitt dons a pair of Hoyle Jackson jeans as he arrives at JFK airport and catches a departing flight out of New York City on Friday afternoon (February 27).

The 45-year-old actor wore his favorite newsboy cap and aviator sunglasses. Brad seemed didn’t seemed bother by the waiting paparazzi but his security on the other hand weren’t so pleased!

On Wednesday, Brad and longtime love Angelina Jolie took the kids to see the Broadway musical, The Little Mermaid.

brad pitt weekend getaway 01

• Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All
lakers fan in boston @ 02/27/2009 at 5:02 pm

yawn!!
i find him truly boring
i like angie but not him

Love him. The hottest man in the world.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:05 pm

Hey Briseis -
I answered your post from the last thread, but it’s in moderation. What a shock, huh?
I’ll go to B&N tonight and take notes, but the report probably won’t be posted until tomorrow night or Sunday afternoon. I’m a sucky typist and both the OK & US are long, long articles. I may skip the other 3 rags because their stories are pedestrian at best. I could have written that garbage DURING a lobotomy…
BTW – due to Jared’s ridiculous modeation problem, I may send the tab report to Alex or Guli and get them to post it on JJB and then put the link here. I’m in no mood to deal with JJ’s moderation fuckery…

He’s totes the new Paul Newman–hot for ages!

briseis @ 02/27/2009 at 4:34 pm Bite your tongue, estelle!!! Jared have a crush on Katie Holmes? A plainer girl I have never seen — no charisma, no personality, nada. Same as pbgf.

PT, where are the tab reports. **chanting, banging on the table** WE WANT OUR TAB REPORTS! WE WANT OUR TAB REPORTS!!!

—–
LOL….ITA.

I’m chanting with you ….

Angie fan @ 02/27/2009 at 5:09 pm

bdj, thanks for the new articles! frankly spreaking, i cried a lot when watching TCCBB.

PT: thanks for the pic. i missed it in the previous thread. well, i really feel sorry for Owen Wilson~~~

PT

Stalking AJ…..here’s a big difference…..AJ’s nips weren’t visible….just sayin’. I laughed out loud when I saw the shoes……….someone should do a collage of photos so show the apery.

Man, I keep going into moderation. Sad day when you can’t even make a joke on this blog. What’s up with that.

sorry for the troll spelling/grammar….that is ‘to’ show the apery

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:14 pm

# 20 [☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 4:55 pm
old benjamin was cuter. lmbao
++++++++++++++++
And yet your BA runs to post on ever new Brad thread. Face it, Fuggy…Brad don’t drive on the other side of the street. You and Terd are just gonna have to get over it. Sowwy, homey…

He loves the paparazzi att. @ 02/27/2009 at 5:14 pm

lakers fan in boston @ 02/27/2009 at 5:02 pm

yawn!!
i find him truly boring
i like angie but not him

I agree with you but I thin we are in the minority. Just look at how the media portrays the two for the proof.

Gorgeous papa Brad.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:20 pm

# 33 D. kay @ 02/27/2009 at 5:09 pm
PT

+++++++++++++++
The shoes were my favorite part, too. Exact same shoes as Angies but in patent leather. Girlfriend needs to stay the fcuk off SoulieJolie picture gallery.
X’s skirt is actually navy blue, but close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades.
As for the nips? Wouldn’t be X if ya couldn’t see ‘em, now would it? She must buy those Body Perks fake nips in lots of 100,000. Shite…she probably makes The Urinator wear them while he’s peeing on her…and I don’t even want to think about where she’s putting them on poor Norman and Dolly!

PT: wow, your weakness is my greatest strength — I am a very good keyboarder, and I type very fast. Wish you could scan your notes to me and I will just type it for you. I used to work in a doctor’s office and I was very good in deciphering physicians’ scribblings, so I’m pretty sure I could decipher your handwriting. Maybe sometime soon we can work this out so we can have tab reports on a weekly basis? Ha ha ha.

I think he is going to India. TCCOBB India premiere is on Feb. 29.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:23 pm

# 21 analytical @ 02/27/2009 at 4:57 pm
Ruh ruh…X is stallking Brad, too! Okay, troll…don’t make my ass go to SimplyBrad.com and come back with 400 pix of Brad wearing variations of this same outfit over the last 18 years….

babybabybaby @ 02/27/2009 at 5:23 pm

I guess he needed another vacation from Angie huh? I don’t blame him.

African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:24 pm

*Get my whine on* :razz:

Jaaaaaared, why did you say weekend? It could be for just a day!!
Jaaared, why did you use the word getawat? You make it sound like he is trying to get away!!
Oh I think jared has been bought by the JA pr Machine.
Jared, you are so mean to the JPs!!
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared!!!

*Get my stupidity on*
Hahaha! He is leaving his family for the weekend! They are definitely breaking up.
Every couple travels without the other spouse but AJ and BP aren’t allowed to because they are siamese twins. So this means they’ve broken up!!
Sure it would be very silly of him to take AJ with him for a 2 day trip but he should have if they weren’t breaking up.
AJ is working on a movie, we know that but she should have dropped everything and gone with him…which shows they are breaking up!

boo(real) @ 02/27/2009 at 5:24 pm

papa pitt is HOT HOT HOT

African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:24 pm
Man, that my whine. Give it back.

He loves the paparazzi att. @ 02/27/2009 at 5:26 pm

Angie gets to keep the kids.

I just saw on a another paparazzi site says Billy Bob just landed in NYC.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:28 pm

# 40 Lenny @ 02/27/2009 at 5:19 pm
According to other pap agency he’s was at the international terminal. They said he’s going to europe, maybe London or Berlin?
+++++++++++++++
Yeah, troll. He’s running off to meet X in Italy. Didn’t you know I was kidding with that post about Atlantic City? That was just a DECOY!

de Cosmos @ 02/27/2009 at 5:28 pm

Is Brad’s fly open again?

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:28 pm
Brad is on his way to save Owen from the clutches of whiny X desperate hands. Hang in there Owen, help is on the way. Breathe man, Breathe.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All