Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

A solo Brad Pitt dons a pair of Hoyle Jackson jeans as he arrives at JFK airport and catches a departing flight out of New York City on Friday afternoon (February 27).

The 45-year-old actor wore his favorite newsboy cap and aviator sunglasses. Brad seemed didn’t seemed bother by the waiting paparazzi but his security on the other hand weren’t so pleased!

On Wednesday, Brad and longtime love Angelina Jolie took the kids to see the Broadway musical, The Little Mermaid.

brad pitt weekend getaway 01
brad pitt weekend getaway 02
brad pitt weekend getaway 03
brad pitt weekend getaway 04
brad pitt weekend getaway 05
brad pitt weekend getaway 06
brad pitt weekend getaway 07
brad pitt weekend getaway 08

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 722 » Show All
The Shiznack @ 02/27/2009 at 5:31 pm

PT

==================

Is that a before and after pic of X’s nose (sorry Owen)

African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:32 pm

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 4:52 pm Also..for anyone who missed it on the previous thread…here’s a copy of X stalking Angie again with “festival” spelled correctly.
*********
NO Way!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Please PT tell me you photoshopped the shoes on JA’s tree trunk legs!!!! Please! I beg of you!!
It’s official…for the billionth time…this woman is SICK!!!!

How come the trolls say that Angie and Brad are separating just because we see him by himself at the airport? While none of these haters and fanistons are saying break up when the pbgf is gallivanting all over Europe practically strangling poor Owen Wilson while the pee boy is nowhere in sight?

Brad just got a SOS from Owen. HELP!!!
Whiny X needs to let poor Owen breath. Poor guy got that trapped by a desperado look. Baby Jane is on her “I’m cloning Angie with my yoga body” and Owen has called in re-inforcement. Just kidding Lurking CAA agents.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:35 pm

# 42 briseis @ 02/27/2009 at 5:20 pm
Thanks for the offer, but Unfortunately the notes are just the tab story…then I add my sidebar comments as I type the report. There’s no planning ahead of time. I’m too lazy for that…besides, it smells like w-o-r-k. Whatever comes to my mind as I type is what ends up in the report. The first draft is usually the last. BBBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sad but true…and this folks, is why I could never write for a living. Someone would read it, critique it and want changes made to their liking. I’d be like, “Sorry, dude, but I’m bored with that now. Take it or leave it.”

how to find brad @ 02/27/2009 at 5:36 pm

Whatever city he lands you can find him at the hotel bar.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:36 pm

# 47 African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:24 pm
LOL, AG. You are sadly accurate…

He loves the paparazzi att. @ 02/27/2009 at 5:38 pm

Angelina is free to have all the strippers she wants now in NYC. She does NOT have to share them with Brad. FINALLY!

MySpace India, Warner Bros team up for Benjamin Button

MUMBAI: With 13 nominations and 3 Oscars in its bag, Hollywood flick The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is all set to hit the Indian theatres on 27 February, 2009.

MySpace India has tied up with Warner Bros and will host the official Indian website for the movie, which features a synopsis of the movie, trailers and wallpaper downloads. The film stars Brad Pitt.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards.

MySpace India is also running a contest on the homepage, wherein users from New Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai can win free tickets and Indians nationwide can win movie merchandise by adding Warner Brothers as a friend on MySpace.

I think he looks great. Can’t believe he’s 45.

African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:41 pm

bdj @ 02/27/2009 at 5:25 pm
African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:24 pm
Man, that my whine. Give it back.
**************

Nah uh! Not Even!! I like it see!!! :lol:

X should call Glenn Close for stalking tips….I’m waiting for her to get so desperate she stops dyeing her hair blonde and changes her tinted contacts to green.

PT …..Urinator wearing the Perks, that’s a sight I’ll likely never get out of my mind………thanks so much, ewwww.

I was musing today about AJ’s uniqueness and we all know the obvious, but I think her greatest strength as a woman is her lack of insecurity/confidence. This is where the rubber meets the road in terms of her polarity with Baby Pain.

He loves the paparazzi att. @ 02/27/2009 at 5:41 pm

Lmao I didn’t even look at the pics until just now. Look at how the person is looking at him. She doesn’t give a damn if that’s brad pitt and he’s lookin like he’s waiting for her to jump on him. EGOmaniac. Reminds me of the time The security was trying to throw him out of his own premiere. The media makes it seem like everyone cares about him. Obviously not true.

Brad is so sexy.

He loves the paparazzi att. @ 02/27/2009 at 5:44 pm

Best @ 02/27/2009 at 5:40 pm

I think he looks great. Can’t believe he’s 45.

You would look great at 45 if you had the best plastic surgeon $$ can by too. Brad is the male version of Madonna and Nicole Kidman when it comes to his looks/age.

He’s the male madonna when it comes to his charity work too.

:lol:

DILF. He is yummy.

Can you imagine the ‘goodbye’ scene when Daddy leaves the famille??

Shiloh crying and wanting to go with him….Zee lurking in the corner giving him the stink eye, twins start crying because Shi is hollering, the boys look on with a pained look of being deserted and AJ trying to grab his butt and give him something to think about while he’s gone.

Angelinas man is damn fine. She is so lucky to have such a loving and caring husband who loves her.

He really needs to shave. I do not like this look when he looks bored and tired.

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 5:50 pm

# 57 African Girl @ 02/27/2009 at 5:32 pm

Passing Through @ 02/27/2009 at 4:52 pm
NO Way!!!!!!!!!!
It’s official…for the billionth time…this woman is SICK!!!!
++++++++++++++
Nope. The only Photoshopping I did was putting the 2 pix side-by-side and adding a caption. The X picture I got from Jared’s thread…I’m headed home to take a shower before going to Barnes, but thank you for asking. The Angie picture I got from SoulieJolie…that’s how I know X has been browsing the photo archive over there. Ther are even pix of Angie and Brad in a similar post to one of X with her arm wrapped around poor Owen’s torso…I should have used those photos, too…

For all of you who are still waiting for the breakup.. maybe next year will be your year. I mean they have been together as long if not longer then he and Jen were married…EXCEPT.. they truly love and support each other. I’m sure Brad will make his quick trip, and be back by Angie’s side while she works. Their History is proof. He will be calling home, missing HIS FAMILY.. The have never been more then a few days apart in over 4 years.. YES 4 years. So..

Maybe if some of you wish harder and print a lie long enough it will happen.

HOLD YOUR BREATH… PLEASE, HOLD YOUR BREATH.

Not OK ……..cover next week.

Split frame………Brad at LAX…X in Paris or whatever European country at the time……..Brad leaves family in NYC and flies off to Europe….is there a meet up with Jen? OR

The smile that Brad followed to Europe leaving Angie and the kids in NYC.

Anabole, I love the goatee too. I never really paid any attention to Brad before Angelina, she just brings the sexy side out in him.

a total fan @ 02/27/2009 at 5:50 pm

Ok for me personally. I am tired of this woman always being refered to as X as in Pitt’s X . She is also an X to Vince, Tate and John for that matter. To me she has always been Aniston. But when I read X it will be only in refrence to her GQ cover as in X rated. Good got that of my chest.

Brad’s jacket/sweater is buttoned out of sequence…..so I am likely right, the exit was chaotic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 722 » Show All